Behind | BaekYeon Fanfiction

By KEISSIEEE

━ ❝I love you,❞ That's what he said. ━ BAEKYEON FANFICTION STARTED: 081819 ; (100119 - Republished) COMPLETED... More

i n t r o
c h a r a c t e r s
z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t h r e e
i m p o r t a n t

t h i r t y - t w o

291 17 6
By KEISSIEEE

32 • OTHER SIDE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I watched as Taeyeon walked away from me without even looking back or throwing me that warm smile she used to have, making me mess my hair due to frustration.

But why am I even frustrated that she's cold as ice towards me once again?

Is she avoiding me because of what happened last night, or is it just because of me?

"Baekhyun," I heard someone call my name. "Let's go. Shoot's about to start." said Aunt Yena, gesturing me to follow after her.

And I did. I looked at aunt Yena's back before getting lost into my own thoughts once again, like how I did when I left Wooyoung at the cafeteria without even greeting Taeyeon good bye or a simple 'hi.'

"Baekhyun!" Taeyeon said, running towards me while I lay in ground, watching her get near me. "We've been looking for you! Come on now, shoot's about to start!" She said, grabbing me from my shoulder and making me stand up from the grass.

I chuckled at her antics and watch her drag me towards the shooting place. This little girl, really.

"What are you laughing about? I almost had a heart attack when we found out you're missing!" She nagged, looking at me every now and then while also watching the road we're walking through. "Next time tell me, or even someone, where you'll he going before you disappear into thin air!" She added as we reach the classroom we're gonna shoot at.

I shook my head and groaned, trying to not get too drowned in my own memories just as I stepped outside the school, and now, we're here by the garden.

Garden. This is where Taeyeon said she was going, I wonder where she's at.

Just as I was about to look for her around, even though my brain said I did not want to but my very own self does, I spotted Taeyeon sitting under the tree with a surprised expression she immediately erased the moment we stared at each other's eyes.

"Kim Taeyeeoon! OMG!" I heard Tiffany come from behind me and dashed towards Taeyeon who was sitting there quietly and beautifully. "It hasn't been a whole day but I missed you already!" I heard Tiffany say towards Taeyeon before pulling her for a bear hug in which Taeyeon responded to by hugging her back and giving Tiffany a heart warming smile.

How I wanted to be the reason behind that.

Wait, what?

"Baekhyun, come here!" I snapped back to reality as quickly as I got lost in my own thoughts. "Didn't you miss Taeyeon, Baek?" Tiffany asked just as she dragged me towards where Taeyeon was.

"Uh, no, not really," I calmly said. Truth is, I miss this dork so much. I meant it whenever I say I miss her. "Why would I even miss her? I saw her face everyday for two months." I added, realizing what I said just after it left my mouth.

"He's right, Fany," I heard Taeyeon say as she lowered her head down. "Anyway, it seems like you're gonna shoot a scene here. I better get going." She added before trying to leave.

And I was about to let her pass by me, again, when Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon by her arms and said, "No! Watch Baekhyun act today. This scene is so sweet, too!" Tiffany beamed, trying not to make Taeyeon continue her leave.

"It's alright. I watch it every night, so I'm just gonna wait for it to air at some point," Taeyeon said, trying to leave once again only to be caught by Tiffany's hand. "Fany-ah.." Taeyeon said.

"Please? I'm the only woman here beside aunt Yens and the lady Baekhyun's gonna act with later." Tiffany said as she threw me a mischievous stare.

What now?

"Plus, it's different when you watch from behind the scenes! I swear." Tiffany added, raising her right hand with her left hand placed on her chest. "Pretty please?" Tiffany said and used one of her cute gestures towards Taeyeon.

"Please," Taeyeon said, covering her face which just made me chuckle silently. She looks adorable, as always. "Argh, fine. But only for today. You're lucky this is out last day and I don't have any classes to attend anymore." Taeyeon said, giving in to Tiffany's aegyo.

As I watch the two converse awkwardly, I heard the stylist call my name.

I made my way from the other side of the garden to where the stylist was when I felt someone walking beside me.

"Taeyeon's gonna watch you act. Do well," Tiffany said, nudging my shoulders. "She'll be proud. Or, hmm, jealous? What do you think?" Tiffany continued to ask even up until I arrived in front of my make up artist.

"I always do well, Tiffany, you know that," I said, letting the lady do what she has to do. "And why are you wondering how she'll react? Both of what you said are wrong, even." I added, placing my hands inside my pocket.

"Are you sure about that?" Tiffany asked. I just shrugged and hummed as a reply before I close my eyes to slowly get into my character. "Well then, David, have a good time with Seola." She added, calling me by my character's name and my partner's role, before I felt her leave my side and probably go back to talking with Taeyeon.

I released a sigh the moment the make up artist finished re-touching the light foundation she put on me and felt a small tug on my sleeves.

"Let's do well, Baekhyun," Minah, the real name of my partner, Seola, stated while she looked at me with a smile. Somehow, I get a feeling that I'm not liking what will happen next.

"Yeah." was my short reply before she went at the middle of thr garden where the director told us to go when we're about to film this scene.

Soon after that, the shooting have begun and I walked towards Seola who was already in her character until I saw a glimpse of Taeyeon, watching me from the other side of the garden, where I first found her when I arrived here.

"ACTION!" the director said as he went on with the clapperboard and the camera started rolling.

"So what do you suggest we do, David? You're back to America! You're gonna leave me behind!" Seola, my partner, who was also my girlfriend in the drama, stated, tears running down of her cheeks.

"We don't have to do this," I said, cupping Seola's cheek as a way to comfort her. "We don't need to break up." I said, leaning down to her level.

"I should've know that you'll be gone as quickly as you came into my life, Baek-" Seola said, covering her mouth. "I'm sorry," Minah said.

"It's alright, let's do it again." I said and patted her in the head before handing her some tissue to wipe her tears.

"Okay, let's start with the latest line, take two!" The director said once again and went with the clapperboard with the cameras rolling for the second time.

"I should've known that you'll be gone as quickly as you came, David," Seola said, leaning in to my hands while tears still run down her face. "I should've known, so that I wouldn't have fell so hard to someone who'll leave me behind sooner or later." Seola added, trying to get out of my grasp.

"No, darling, I-" I said. Leaning closer as much as I could. "You know I can't live without you. You know that. Why would you want to break up with me when we can make this work? I'm sure we can." I said and leaned down even further when she finally found her way out of my grasp and left me alone in the middle of the garden, tears threatening to fall as each second pass by.

I raised my head to prevent myself from crying and when I went to look straightly in front of me because I finally "managed" my tears, I saw Taeyeon staring right at me, too, her soft expression nowhere to be found when in the past, she used to smile at me even though the scene was really sad and serious just to try and make me smile in the middle of the shoot. Then all of a sudden, she smiled. Before walking out of the garden.

And that's when my tears started to fall even if it was not a part of the script.

"CUT!" the director said and immediately, the stylist gave me some tissues to wipe my tears away. "That wasn't part of the script, but the emotion was there so I guess we'd add that." The director said and told the others before walking towards my direction and giving me a pat in the back. "Good job as always, Baekhyun." he said.

"She left." I heard Tiffany say beside me once everyone cleared out and was cleaning up. "What now?" Tiffany asked.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"I seriously made Taeyeon stay here just so you two could talk, you know?" Tiffany said, crossing her arms. "I don't know what happened, but she didn't even talked or gave you a glance when we met each other in the hallways in the morning, and she didn't greet you the moment she saw you walk in here." She added.

"She'll talk to me if she wants to." I flatly said, causing Tiffany to release a scoff.

"It's not always Taeyeon who should come up to you first, Baekhyun. You should make a move, too. And at this moment, you have, or you'll lose her." Tiffany said, looking at me with her eyebrow raised.

"What do you mean by that? It's not that I'll go crazy if I lose her. She can leave and forget me any time of the day." I said, staring right back at Tiffany.

"Seriously, stop being a douchebag towards Taeyeon!" Tiffany said and walked past by me, clearly upset.

Oh boy, I need to make a long freaking paragraph later tonight.

But, Tiffany's right, I need to take care about the matters between Taeyeon and I.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

siijaye's note: 040520

cause we need to know how the other side is managing, too, you know? you getting where i'm going?

also, what do you guys want to do when this book reaches 5k reads? want a silent live on twitter? loljk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 334 34
A alternate universe where all idols have dating accounts with a celebrity dating website. How would Y/N react when she find out that the person she...
75K 2K 49
20180531 - #01 KOREANFANFIC 20180622 - #05 EXOFANFIC 20190301 - #02 EXOPLANET 20181217 - #04 EXOSTANS CHANYEOL'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an i...
21.7K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...