Best Friend/Mr. Beast

By lolmayra13

This is a Mr. Beast story. Long story short they become best friends and fall in love. More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
A/N
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/N
22
A/N
23
A/N not an update
24
25
26
27
A/N
28
29
30
31

14

568 7 2
By lolmayra13

Amanda's Pov.

I woke up and felt someone's arm around me I look behind me to see that Jimmy had his arms around me. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 5:30 in the after noon. I slept another 7 hours and look at jimmy and start poking his face. " Jimmy wake up." I see he doesn't wake up and I slowly take his arm off of me and slide out of bed and walk downstairs throwing my hair into a ponytail.

When I get downstairs I see chandler is awake as well. "Hey Chandler how'd you sleep?" I smile. "I slept good how about you?"  He responds. "I slept good as well thanks for asking. I'm gonna say hi to the neighbors take the bags down and go get food alright." I look at him as he nods. "Call me when your taking the bags down." He smiles. I nod and walk outside and knock on the neighbors house.

I smile when Tyler opens the door. "Hi Tyler." I smile "omg Amanda what are you doing here?" He says hugging me. "I came to visit, I'm staying for 2 weeks before I go back." I smile pulling away from the hug. "Is anyone else home?" I say. "Oh no Daniel is on tour he left last month and everyone left to go surprise him and I decided to spend my birthday here alone." He smiles sadly

"You can spend mine and yours with me. Tomorrow we are having a movie night at my house for my birthday come over. I'll see you tomorrow tyler."I smile kissing his cheek. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow." He smiles going inside. I smile and walk to my door and open it to hear talking.

"Dude how am I gonna do this? I like Amanda but I have a girlfriend. I never stopped liking Amanda I kind of just went out with Maddy to get over amanda what do I do?" Jimmy says. But before chandler could answer I walk inside. "Hey guys can you help me take the bags down. Please." I smile as then nod and follow me outside.

I open the truck and grab my bag and Chandlers bag. Chandler grabs chris bag and jakes. Jimmy grabs his bag and garret bag. We all head inside and set the bags down. "I'm gonna get food." I say. "Not its fine chandler and I can go.

That way we get to know the place." Jimmy says quickly grabs my keys and takes chandler to go buy food. I sigh and decide to go change. Once I  change I post a pic on instagram.

A.manda.j

♡ by Tylerseavey, jamescharles, mrbeast, and 1m others

Make up your mind before you let your hear speak for you.

Comments disabled

Once I post that I just lay in bed and wait for the guys to get home but while I waited I fell asleep laying in bed.

Jimmys Pov.

Chandler and I were on our way back to Amanda's house. "Dude so what do I do? Should I break up with Maddy?" I say. "I think it's best plus you don't have to believe me but I think Maddy is using you for money. I heard her talking about it on the phone with some person." Chandler says. All I say is oh before pulling into Amanda's drive way.

"You can go inside I'm gonna call someone really fast." I say to chandler who got the food and went inside.

Chandlers Pov.

I set the food down in the kitchen and go wake the guys up. When the guys wake up I go to mandas room and slightly shake her. "Manda wake up we have food" I say softly kissing her cheek. She wakes up and smiles a bit. "Can you take me down?" She says opening her arms. I nod and pick her up so her arms are around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I slowly make my way downstairs and sit down with Amanda on my lap. "Someones still tired even after she drank 3 energy drinks at 9am." I says laughing a bit. The other guys laugh making Amanda hide her face in my neck.

We hear the door open and close and Jimmy walks in. "What's up dude?" Garrett says. "I broke up with Maddy." Was all he said before sitting down. I looked down at Amanda and saw she was asleep. "Why you break up with her?"I ask. "Like you said she was using me for money... she was also cheating on me right now when I called."

Amanda's Pov.

I was falling asleep on Chandlers lap when I hear jimmy say "I broke up with Maddy" "Why you break up with her?"Chandler ask. "Like you said she was using me for money... she was also cheating on me right now when I called." I was pretending to be asleep the whole time.

"I'm sorry dude but she didn't deserve you you deserve way better. Like Amanda ." Chandler says smirking. "Amanda doesn't deserve me Chan she deserves way better." Jimmy responds. "Dude Amanda literally looks at you like your a fucking 12 million dollar Dimond she saw at the jewelry shop." Garret says.

"She also smiles at anything you do even if it's just being on your phone." Jake adds. "And don't forget what she said in the car in her sleep now. She said and I quote 'Jimmy is so cute and adorable.'" Chris states finishing the sentence while mocking my voice on how I sound.

I "wake up" and yawn. "That's not how I sound loser." I rub my eyes. "What are you guys talking about?" I say while hugging chandler and acting like I didn't know their conversation. "Oh chris was just mocking you" Jimmy says while they start eating. I nod knowing they're lying and start eating while getting of Chandlers lap. "So you can eat comfortably"

Before walking to the livingroom and turning on my hidden speakers  that are around the house while connecting my phone. once my phone is connected I start to play one of my songs that I wrote and sang myself to see how the boys react to it.

(Song on top)

Once the song starts playing I walk into the kitchen and grab a water for later and sing lowly to this song. "Hey manda, who sings this song it's really good." Jake asks causing me to shrug and keep singing. Once it was over I look at the boys who were waiting for my answer.

"Fine I'll tell you. Her name is Amanda Hernandez this is one of her first songs that she randomly came up with and doesn't want to release it." I say looking at them. "This is your song. You have an amazing voice." Jimmy says smiling making me blush. "It's really good I didn't know you could sing" I heard from the other guys.

"Thanks" was all I said before the guys changed the topic. I leave the room and head to my room and chang into a bikini and grab a few towels and run downstairs to my backyard pool and jacuzzi. I sent the towels down in the waterproof tent so they won't get wet and get in the jacuzzi that I had turned on and was on my phone.

Jimmys pov.

"Hey imma go look for Amanda I'll be back." I said before leaving to go look for Amanda in all the rooms before heading outside seeing her in the jacuzzi luckily I was wearing shorts so I just sit on the floor with my feet unside. "Why are you out here alone?" I ask her. "I wanted to give you guys time to hang out alone to talk." She says setting her phone down looking at me.

I nod and slightly swing my feet back and foward. We sat in nice comfortable silence before I broke it. "I broke up with Maddy." I say looking at her. "I know I heard the conversation I wasn't asleep." She said looking at me. "Oh so you heard...." I trail off. As she nodded.

"I heard everything. Why would you think I deserve better than you?" She said causing me to look down. "Because your beautiful, funny, you have an amazing personality, your smile is perfect you look beautiful with or with out make up, your short but a cute short, not to mention an amazing body and because I love you." I say looking at her seeing she was now standing in front of me in between my legs.

"Jimmy I'm not perfect like everyone says we all have our flaws. But that doesn't mean I don't deserve you. Jimmy your perfect everything I've been looking for in a guy. Yeah dating chandler was fun but I realized one thing. I realized that he wants you. Your funny, sweet, caring, tall but a cute tall, your handsome like you win even imagine it, your perfect in my eyes I love the way your usually always smiling no matter what.

Ever since I met you I started having feelings for you. When I first saw your videos that's all I would watch  always though put you were cute and funny. And I always imagined to be with you one day. Now I'm here in a jacuzzi in my house confessing my love for you jimmy. I love you with all my heart jimmy." She said holding my face.

I didn't respond all I did was kiss her wrapping my arms sound her pulling her closer. We were making out for about 5 minutes when we hear chandler yelling for us making us pull away. "We're in the back" Amanda calls out. "Change into swimming shorts and come out and we can and ll sit here and talk tell the guys as well." She smiles. I nod and ll nods Nd kiss her head before heading inside.

Amanda's Pov.

I smile once jimmy goes inside I can't believe I just confessed my love for him. I smile wide before sitting down again on my phone.

~skip 4 hours of being in the pool talking and laughing.~

"Guys it's 11:30pm should we go inside? Or stay out here longer?" I ask. "Stay longer" the guys respond making me nod. "Imma get some drinks I'll be back I stand up so you can't see my entire body.

"Damn sexy ass body." Chandler calls out making the guys look at me causing me to laugh. "I mean he's not wrong" Jimmy smirks. "Shut up" I blush grabbing a towel and drying myself before going inside.

I grab a few waters and start walking outside. I hand the boys their water and go back to sitting in the jacuzzi. I was sitting their enjoying my thoughts when I hear my phone ring. I look at it and see its Daniel. I roll my eyes and answer. "Nice to know you unblocked me" I say "I'm sorry for blocking you okay. Tyler said you have friends over. Who are they?" He says. "My bestfriends. Now if you excuse me I have to go." I say as a before hanging up.

Luckily the boys didn't hear the phone call and were still talking and laughing. I sigh and jump in the pool. I swam up to the boys and stood in between chris and chandler. "Wassup guys" I say poking Chandlers side causing him to jump. "Nothing much just making a list of movies to watch tomorrow. For your birthday that's in like 10 minutes."

"Don't spoil me, I hate being spoiled, since I grew up not spoiled and I only spoil other people." I look at them. "Promise me you won't spoil me?" They all look at eave other and look at me. "Okay we won't spoil you next year" I laugh and shake my head. "I don't want another drunk picture on my phone" I say grabbing my phone to show them. "This is a rare drunk picture of me on Chris' birthday last year"

The boys laugh and all trap me in a group hug. "Happy birthday weirdo." They all say before getting out and going inside leaving me with chandler.  Was gonna splash water on chandler which resulted in me dropping my phone in the water. "Atleast it's waterproof" I laughs before going down with chandler to grab my phone.

Under water chandler and I look at each other while holding one side of my phone each. "Before jimmy ask you out and before I can't kiss you anymore. Happy birthday Amanda." He says kising me quickly before running away.

"Chandler you can't just randomly do that and run away" I yell laughing getting out wrapping my towel around me and walking inside. Oh this is gonna be a fun birthday I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 278 23
A story about two boys who met on a party, got friends and maybe more...find out what will happen ❤️ completed 💫
98.4K 1.2K 31
* I'm gonna use my name but use your name just a better writer if I use my name* *and I do not have a crush on chandler* Paige jackson is a girl fr...
920 2 13
When Maleah's ex is dating her childhood best friends ex girlfriend. So they make a plan to make them jealous, and to appear like they had also moved...
219K 3.4K 35
**This story has been inspired by some that I have read.** {completed} One day you're in California and the next you're in North Carolina. You fall i...