15

Amanda's pov.

I was waiting to go shower as the two showers were being used. So I lay the towel on the floor and lay down. Just as I lay down chandler walks in and lays next to me. "Hi why are you on the floor." He ask. "Well 1 I'm wet and I don't want to wet my bed and 2 I'm waiting for the shower." I say turning to the side so I'm facing him.

"I'm waiting as well maybe we can save water." He smirks jokingly. "Perv" I laugh pushing him slightly "but jimmy will get mad so no." I add. "Oh so if jimmy wasn't here that'd be a yes?" He jokes smirking again. "I didn't say that chandler" I laugh. "Get up and look for an outfit for me to sleep in" I say sitting up. "Okay I will" he says getting up and looking for my outfit.

He comes back out and hands me a black sports bra and black sweat like short shorts. "Here these will drive jimmy crazy all he talked about how sexy you looked in a bikini." He smirked "omg get out he's coming " I blush grabbing a black lace underwear and placing it with my clothes.

Jimmy walks in and smiles at me. "Restroom is free so you can shower. " I smile and walk into the restroom.

~15 minutes later~

I walk into my room dressed and went trait for my vanity with a mirror to brush my hair. In the mirror I can see Jimmy staring at me. "Stop staring babe. Your drooling" I smirk. And look at him after I brush my hair. "I mean how can I not. Just look at you" he says biting his lip laying me on the bed.

"Mm okay" I say before kissing him. You know what happened from there. We were also surprisingly quiet so the boys wouldn't hear.

~the next morning~

"Hey babe wake up so we can go get breakfast." Jimmy says softly kissing my cheek. "I'm up" I smile sitting up holding the blanket over my bare chest. I look at jimmy and smile. "Babe you have like 4 hickeys on your neck." I say. "So do you babe"he laughs. I look at him and see he's dressed already. "I picked you an outfit so you can get dressed" he smiles before leaving the room.

I get dressed and fix my hair so it's not all over the place. I apply my everyday face moisturizer and apply some chapstick before heading downstairs. "Morning guys" I smile kissing their cheeks. "How'd you guys sleep?" I look at them to see chris smirking. "Question is how'd you and Jimmy sleep Amanda ?" I smile innocently not answering knowing they are talking about the hickeys.

"I'll eat breakfast later. I have to go see you guys in 2 hours." I say before grabbing my keys and driving to the hair salon.

~skip 2 hours later.~

I was gone for 2 hours and I'm now gonna walk in my house. I had went to the hair salon to dye my hair and I like how it looked.

"I'm back" I call out. "We're in the kitchen" jake calls out. I smile and walk in. "omg your hair it looks so good on you" they all say. "Thank you." I smile at them.

~skip till its Saturday the day we leave~

It's the day we go back to NC Ive de said my goodbyes to tyler because he was going to La with his family. It was currently 10am and I was placing my 3 bags in the trunk of the car with the others. We were leaving at 5pm so we could have time to spend just relax before we left.

I had already placed a small bag of dog food in the front seat where I'll be and Winnie pee and poop pads. So if he needed to pee or poop iphenomenon can use that and it won't stink because the pads are scented. The guys were inside while I placed food and drinks in the car making sure there was more than enough food and drinks for us.

Once I was done I head inside and sit next to jimmy. "Hi babe" I smile "hey babe" he responds kissing me. Jimmy asked me to be his girlfriend on my birthday and I of course said yeah. They were currently talking about being stuck in an insane asylum room and the last to leave wins a certain amount of money. I agreed to be in it.