31

Jimmy's POV.

I watch as amanda leaves and just as I turn around I hear a loud crash. "Shit" I look back to see amanda on the floor unconscious and the car that hit her no where to be seen. "Chris call 911!" I yell at him as I run to amanda. "Amanda wake up please" I say softly and tear up. I caress her face and hold her softly.

~skip 1 month later~

I've been in the hospital with amanda for a month now and she hasnt woke up. I've reported the car because the best buys camera catches everything that happened. I'm currently in the cafeteria getting some snacks to wait for amanda.

Amanda's POV

I wake up and look around and press the red button for the doctor. "Fuck my head is killing me" I groan and holds my head. "What happened to me... where am I..." I think all these questions as a man in a lab coat comes in, I'm guessing a doctor?

"Ms. Hernandez I'm glad your awake, how are you feeling?" He ask smiling. "Uh I'm fine, my head is killing me. Um where am I and what happened to me, I'm supposed to be in Florida having a modeling shoot...." the doctor looks at me confused. "Ms. Hernandez, how old are you and what's your name?" He asks me writing things down on his clipboard.

"My name is Amanda Hernandez, I'm 17... why?" I say confidently. "Okay, stay here were gonna run some test on you..." he says quickly. "I'll be back with some nurses" he says as he leaves. Another man comes in with water and some sliced fruits. "Omg Amanda! You're awake!" He says hugging me. I hug back awkwardly,  "um not to be rude but, do I know you?" I say pulling away and studying his face. "I-it's me.. Jimmy.." he says softly and hurt.

"You look like Mr. Beast, I'm an huge fan" I smile at him. "Oh I should introduce myself, I'm Amanda Hernandez, I'm 17 and I'm a model!" I say excitedly. He looks down sadly causing me to frown.

~skip 3 months~

Amanda's POV.

I've been out the hospital for 3 months now. I had amnesia after I got hit by that car. I'm just waking up and I suddenly remember everything. "Woah what the fuck happened..." I mumble. I decide to get ready since Jimmy said he was going to come for me yesterday.

I decided I'm not gonna tell him I got my memory back at the moment. I'm just gonna keep going as if I still had amnesia. I get dressed (outfit on top) and drink some coffee while waiting for Jimmy. "Amanda I'm here" I hear jimmy say as he walks in with jazmine. "In the kitchen" I call out as I finish my coffee.

"Hey amanda" he smiles widely and kisses my head. "Hi mommy" Jaz says as she hugs me. "Hi jaz" I smiles and quickly look away forgetting that I dont call her jaz because I "dont remember" her nickname.

~skip 4 months~

Amanda's POV.

(Sorry for all the time skips!)

I was friends with jimmy now and he knew about me gaining my memory back. I talk to the guys every now and then but I dont hang out with them much because I've been busy with jimmy. "Hey jim can we talk? Like about us?" I say looking at him seriously. "Yeah of course come sit" he says as he pats the bed where he was gaming from. "Wanna play as we talk?" He hands me another controller so we can play COD.

"Sure" I smile and sit next to him and take the controller and wait for the game to start. "So I know were friends and all now but when I said no to getting back with you...why did you take jaz away from me? " I ask softly and start playing against Jimmy's team.

I hear him sigh as I focus on the tv and the game. "I-I guess I was just sad and annoyed that i couldnt get you back and then i started drinking and got mad and called my lawyer and took it to far" he says softly staring at the controller.

"She was all i had from you... she was the only part of you that I had left with me... I'm over it honestly since I get to see her everyday, it just hurt to know you wanted to take her away from me.. maybe if youd like we can ask chris or Chandler to take care of her and we can go on a .... um a date?" I say nervously and look at him.

He looks at me shocked. "We? As in me and you?" He smiles a bit still looking at me. I nod and looks at him. "I'd love too manda." He smiles pulling me closer. I smile and lean into him. "Great we can talk later, I have to worry about beating you know" I laugh and shoot him. "Dont say your going east either. Ive been plying this since It first came out" I laugh and lay My leg on his.

"Whatever, I am going easy on you" he says lying making me laugh as I kill his teammate and wrap my arms around his neck. " ha! My team won! And I got first place in most kills from my team" I smirk looking at him not realizing how close our faces were.

"You're really cute when you're competitive " he says softly while smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Can I kiss you?" I say softly as I bite my lip softly. He nods causing me to smash my lips on his. The kiss lasted a couple minutes before there was a knock on the door.

"Daddy I'm tired" a soft voice says causing us to pull away from each other. "I'll put her to bed" I say softly kissing Jimmy's cheek and I was only wearing g Jimmy's hoodie with spandex and a sports bra under. I walk towards the door and open it. "I'm not your daddy but I'll put you to sleep baby" i smiles at jaz as i carry her.

Jaz nods and lays her head on my shoulder. "I love you baby, I'm never letting you go again" I say softly as I walk I to her room and kay jaz down. "I love you mommy" I hear her say before she does off and snores softly. I cover her with her blanket and turn her night light on and turn off her bedroom lights and quietly walk back to Jimmy's room to see him posting on my story.

I walk in and sit next to him and wrap my arms around him. "You're posting without me? " I pout and look at him. "Yes but now your here" ge says smiling and kissing me softly still recording. I kiss back softly and pull away. I see him end the video and post it on my story. "Everyones gonna go crazy because of you" I laugh and lay next to Jimmy. "Jaz told me her first I love you today" I say smiling widely.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1209 words
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiii, this page was mostly all time skips! I'm sorry I decided to add a twist to it and i ended up not know what to write! But i made through it and made a new chapter! I hope you like it! A new chapter will be started shortly and published soon! ~ Mayraa<3