6

Jimmys Pov.

I watched as Amanda was watching the guys and I took the time to walk and stand next to her. I poked her side with my clean hand and looked at her as she jumped and I laugh a bit. "Don't laugh at me your being mean. Jake Jimmy is being mean come help" She quickly call out jokingly.

Jake comes over and hugs her causing jealousy to go all over me. "Don't be mean to my little sister jimmy." When he said that I mentally let out a sigh of relief. "Well she's my new best friend I can be mean to her if I want too"I say taking her from jake and hugging her smiling when she hugs back.

Jake huff, "fine fine take care of her" he laughs joining the boys in the other room. I laugh and look at Amanda. "Hey do you wanna hang out tomorrow for your birthday? Just you and i? We can go shopping, we can go to your house and watch a movie, and then go for a dinner with the boys," I say smiling down at her. She looks up at me and smiles "I'd like that. Thank you for making me have plans tomorrow" She says laughing a bit.

Amanda's Pov.

I smile up at Jimmy. "Um I'm kind of staying alone tonight do you wanna stay over with the boys and watch movies? My grandpa's house has a movie room with 5 seats that turn small beds" I smile hoping he agrees. "Im down, I'll let the boys know we're having a sleep over" he smiles.

I nod and smile. "I'll see you guys at my place" I say as I turn around but then look at Jimmy. "Before I go tho. I seem to have lost my phone number can I have yours?" I say smirking while looking at him.

"I-I uh yeah its ***-***-****, your one smooth lady" he says smiling while I turn around about to walk away. "Where are you going?" He said while watching me walk away but mostly looking at my butt. "I'm going grocery shopping for snacks and food. "I say looking at him causing him to look up at my face

"I wanna join" he smiles" let me tell the guys to meet us at your place around 8pm since it's 3 pm now . You can wait in the car" I nod and smile waiting in my car.

~skip the shopping and untill they are at amandas~

"I'm tired and the boys aren't getting here untill 8 and it's only 5" he says as we are in my new room. "I'm tired too, what if we take a nap to make us stay awake longer  for the movies?" I suggest laying on  the bed and smiling when he agrees. "Let's nap. Btw I'm a cuddler so I'm sorry if I just randomly lay on you" I say as I set an alarm for 7 so we can get snacks and popcorn ready.

"It's fine I'm a cuddler as well" he says smiling laying next to me. I smile back and lay my head on his chest and lightly laying my leg on his. He wraps an arm around me and places my lightly on my thigh to pull me closer. I smile and close my eyes and drift to off to sleep cuddling with jimmy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh wow 3 updates in one day. This is making up for all the months I didn't update. I know it's changing a bit but it's gonna be a Daniel seavey book mixed with a Mr. Beast book as well. Hopefully you guys like it. Don't forget to give me opinions on what you guys want to read about.