25

Amanda's POV.

I look at Jimmy and smile. "Of course I will move back in with you" I say. "Oh thank god" he says while hugging me tightly. I hug back just as tightly. "I've missed you" I say into his chest as chandler left the room with jaz.

"I've missed you too beautiful "he says while kissing my head. We stay like this for a couple of minutes till his phone rings. I pull away and mention for him to answer. He nods and answers the phone. "Hello?"  "Jimmy where are you?" I heard from his phone who happened to sound like chris.

"I'm at Amanda's house why?" "Maddy is in your house she said you told her to come over because you and amy arent together anymore? Jimmy what does that mean?" Was all I heard before jimmy walked into the batbroom.

~skip till hes done with the phone call~

I was leaning against the door frame with my arms crossed and phone in hand as jimmy walks out the bathroom. "Hey babe I have to head home I'll he back soon" he said and was about to leave and chandler left with jaz to his mom's house. "I'm going with you" I smile as if I didnt hear his phone call.

"Um okay" was all he said before walking out and getting in the car.

~skip till were at his house~

We get to his house and see chris and maddy outside. "So this was your emergency wasnt it"i say not looking at him and just get out the car. "So Jimmy why are we here?" I say once we reach maddy and chris. "Wait hes still with you? He told me yesterday you guys weren't together. I should go"maddy says and was about to leave as jimmy just looks down.

"No stay maddy"i fake smile" because jimmy and I are over"i say taking the ring off and handing it to him "maybe it'll look better on her than me. Were done jimmy I hope you have an amazing day because i sure wont" i say tearing up and start walking away from him.

"Amy it's not what it seems please dont do this. I was drunk and I dont know what I was doing. Please I love you." He says about to cry as maddy just watches us sadly and chris just goes to his car. "Drunk words are honest words. You wanted to be single and now you are. Goodbye jimmy. "I sniff and walk away leaving him crying.

"Your a dick jimmy, Amanda wait" I heard maddy yell as she ran up to me. "What maddy"i say softly and wipe my face looking at her seeing jimmy no longer in sight. "Let me take you home please. It's the least I can do. And I want to apologize. For everything."she says looking at me sadly.

"Okay, you can explain at my place" I say sniffing and getting in her car after her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am truly sorry about the late update I was gonna update sooner but I had so many formatives due for the past 2 weeks of school and I had to turn those in and I got so busy!  Another update tomorrow!!!!