16

Amanda's pov.

In the past year many things happened. Chandler and I got our cast taken off and our wrist are better. Jimmy and I are still dating. Chris and jake still hang out with us. Ethan and Garrett still keep in contact with us but sadly had to leave for a few months because of family things. I couldn't take care of winnie anymore so I gave him to chandlers sister Hannah. He now lives with her and I get to see him whenever I want.

My classes online for college ended early and I'm gonna graduate next week. I'm finally gonna tell the guys. I walk in to my livingroom where the guys were when I bump into my door hitting my arm that's currently in a cast again.

Long story short I was skate boarding and I got distracted and I didn't see that the ground was uneven causing it to stop my board and send me flying falling on my left arm again. The fall caused me to break my arm this happened last week. The guys look at me. "Are you okay?" Jake asked causing me to nod. "Yeah I just forget that I have a cast on. But I have news." I mention.

"Good or bad?" Jimmy ask. "Mostly all good a little bad." I say making them nod. Good news is I have been open rolled in college with out you guys knowing and I'm graduating next week." I smile as they cheer. "Bad news is its in LA at UCLA and I have to leave in 2 days so I have time to dress shop and pick up my cap and gown from the college so one we get there there will be 3 days untill graduation." I say causing them to shut up.

"More good news is you guys are coming with me because I already bought you guys tickets ." Causing them to cheer again. They all stand up. "We better get packing then. I we're gonna be there for 3 days?" They ask. I nod"but knowing you guys you guys will need clothes for a week."

They nod as chris and chandler go pac and Jimmy and jake leave to pack as well. Chris and chandler moved into my house and still have their houses incase of anything. Jake moved into Jimmys house as well. " I go upstairs and start packing slowly so I won't really hurt my arm. I can still move my arm and fingers it just kind of hurts.

 I can still move my arm and fingers it just kind of hurts

(it's black instead of pink)

I finished packing making me grab my bag and place it by my door.

~skip till they are in La.~

We are finally in La. Jake jimmy chris and chandler went to the hotel that's about 45 minutes from UCLA. They didn't want to go but I made them because they were tired. I was walking into the school office Check in grab my cap and gown and walk outside handing my gown over my cast on my arm.

When I was about to turn the corner I bump into somebody causing me to hurt my arm. "Ow" both me and the person say. I look up to see the one and only David dobrik. "Your David dobrik" "Your Amanda Hernandez " we say at the same time and then laugh "sorry to bump into you David." I say I didn't see him vlogging. "No it fine but is your arm made of broke or something?" He says laughing.

Best Friend/Mr. BeastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara