8

Amanda's Pov.

I woke up and checked the time to see it was 10am. I groaned a bit and tuned around and realized chandler was gone so I stand up and grab my phone walking upstairs and into the kitchen to see jimmy eating breakfast.

"Hey jimmy, have you seen chandler?" I say smiling a bit and hugging him. "Oh he went to go buy a few things with the guys." He smiled and hugged back. I nod and look at jimmy. "Are you still up for shopping and another movie today? I need to spend time with my best friend as well."

"I'm still down. Go get ready I'll make breakfast and coffee." He smiled and stood up. I nod smiling and go run upstairs and look for a decent outfit for today since it's my birthday.

 I nod smiling and go run upstairs and look for a decent outfit for today since it's my birthday

I smile at my outfit and I walk downstairs with my heels on. I enter the kitchen and smile. "How do I look?" I say as I spin as I walk towards jimmy. He turns around and looks me up and down and looks at me. "Y-you look amazing manda" he says. I smile and hug him. "Thank you my day is going great so far."

He hugs back and smiles. "Of course" I was just about to sit down when chandler comes inside. "Goodmorning I forgot my phone. Have you seen it?" He says smiling. "Right here babe. You left it on the beanbag next to me." I smile holding his phone up. Chandler walks over to me while I'm still standing. "You look hot today babe. Thank you and Happy birthday babe." He says while kissing me quickly before pulling away.

"Thank you babe."I smile back "Thank you bro. Take care of her for me please" he says while patting Jimmys back.  " I will bro see you at dinner" Jimmy said softly as chandler hugs me bye and leaves the house.

I eat my breakfast and drink my coffee. "Lets go shopping." I smile.

~skip till after shopping , the movie and getting ready for "dinner"~

"Manda are you ready? We're gonna be late for dinner" I hear jimmy call out. " I'm going just grabbing my phone" I call out while sticking my phone, charger, and chapstick in my small purse. I quickly ran down the stairs and walked to jimmy who was on his phone.

 I quickly ran down the stairs and walked to jimmy who was on his phone

"Let's go I'm ready." I smile and start walking out. "We have to stop at my house to pick something up" he says following me. "Alright that's fine" I respond getting in the car.

~skip till they are at the house~

I start walking into the house after jimmy once he turns on the lights. Once he turns on the light everyone jumps out. "SURPRISE !" everyone yells. I jumps and cover my mouth. "Oh my gosh. Thank you guys." I say hugging jimmy. "It was um it was all Chandlers idea" he mentions hugging back.

I pull away and go hug chandler. "Thank you babe for all this." I mention "Your welcome baby, you deserve it. NOW LET CELEBRATE" he exclaims. And luckily I'm 18 I'm still not able to drink legally but no one has to know so chandler and I go to the drinks and pour ourself some punch that was spiked into red solo cups.

~skip an hour into the party~

Chandler and I were both somewhat tipsy but we never left each others side. We were both currently in the kitchen drinking more punch and talking. I was on the counter while he was in between my legs. "I love you chandler." I sat smiling wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you too manda." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me. I smile and kiss back. I pull away smiling. "Thank you for today babe I really appreciate you doing this."I say finishing my punch.

~skip till the end of the party~ (sorry for the many time skips)

Let's just say Chandler and I we've had one to many drinks and were drunk and everyone left besides chandler Chris Jimmy and I. "Hey babe, you have a cute face" I slur while poking his face. Chris and Jimmy drank as well but not enough to make them tipsy.

"Alright guys let's go to sleep it's almost 2am and you guys are gonna have a major headache in the morning." Chris says pulling chandler and I off the couch because we wouldn't let go of each other. Chandler and I no the stumbled into 1 of the 2 guest rooms jimmy has in his house.

We both lay in bed and instantly both chandler and I fall asleep with each other.