13

Amanda's pov.

It was finally Saturday and Jimmy said he was coming over with the guys so I decided to start getting ready.

Jimmys pov.

It was Saturday and I was gonna make Amanda forgive me I was on my way to her house with the tesla I got her. Chandler was in the front with me while chris traveled in another car behind me.

Once I arrive to her house and go inside leaving chris and chandler to place the bow on top of the car. "AMANDA" I call out. "What's up" She says walking down the stairs. "Let me start. Amanda im truly sorry I know I was being a dick for not talking to you for months. If it wasn't for the guys knocking some sense into me and telling me that not only did I lose my chance to be with you but I also lost an amazing best friend.

Right then and there I realized that I messed up badly. Hopefully for what I got you you can forgive me. Can you please put this blindfold on?" I say handing her the blinfold. "Be happy I don't have make up on." She says putting the blindfold on. "You don't need makeup your already beautiful" I say taking her hand guiding her outside and standing her 10 feet away from the car and standing myself by the car.

"Okay take it off in 3-2-1." I smile looking at her take it off. "Omg jimmy no no no I can't accept this jimmy. It's to much for me. I forgive your apology I can't accept this tho." She says looking at me. "To late it's yours" I smile.

 "To late it's yours" I smile

"Omg jimmy thank you so much." She says running and hugged me wrapping her feet wound my waist and her arms around my neck as I wrap my arms around her waist. "Thank you so much. You shouldn't have done this." She says whole sniffing. She's crying. Omg. "Omg manda don't cry." I say setting her down and wiping her face. "I love you so much." She said. "I love you too amy." I said kissing her head.

~skip untill September 3rd around 4am~

Amanda's pov.

I was at Chandlers house with Garrett Jake and Chris. "This is why I told you to pack last week chandler." I say while helping chandler pack for 2 weeks. "I know I know I was with you all last week." He says while handing me his last outfit with his shoes. I put it neatly in his suitcase and close it up.