11

Amanda's Pov.

~skip 3 months~

Chandler and I have been together for 3 months now. I've talked to Dani every now and then. Jimmy has been the best best friend in the world. Everything was fine but chandler and I started talking and we've noticed we've been getting distant.

"So what are we gonna do?" Chandler asked. "I personally think we should just call it quits and be friends again. If your fine with that. I do t want to lose you chandler. You've actually been there for me since I was 15. Your one of my favorites. Is it better if we stay friends?" I say looking at him.

"I'm fine with that. I wouldn't want to lose you either babe. As long as I still have you in my life and don't lose you forever." He responds hugging me and kissing my head. "I love you chandler no matter what. Wether were on good terms or bad. Now let's go hang with Chris and Jimmy."I say hugging back.

"Nope your not going like that." He says looking at me up and down. I was confused untill I looked in the mirror. "Oh I forgot I was half naked" I blush as I forgot I was in spandex and a sports bra. "You might not be mine any,ore but I'm still gonna be over protective of what used to be mine. Also because your my best friend and I have to take care of you" he smiles innocently.

I laughs and shake my head. "Just throw me chris' hoodie or Jakes I haven't worn his in a while. I'm stealing hoodie especially since it's cold."I smile "so don't hide your hoodie" I say laughing laughing a bit as he throws me Jakes hoodie. I quickly throw it on and grab my back pack that has a pair of sweats my laptop camera charger and headphones.

"Lets go loser, we're going to Jimmys and we're going walking. It's a 25 minute walk." I say. "What it's cold outside I'm not walking." He starts to complain. "I take out a hundred dollar bill and hand it to him. "We can stop and buy food for you if we walk." I look and him with puppy eyes. "Fine then but after we get to Jimmys because then we'll get colder that way I take his car."He says picking me up and walking out the door.

~skip till I'm at Jimmys house~

"I'm home people." I say shaking snow off my head and kissing chris' cheek then jake who happens to be here as well and lastly Jimmys cheek as well. "Hi boys" I smile sitting down next to jimmy. "I don't know how your not cold manda we walked for half an hour just to get here" Chandler says sitting next to me wrapping his arm around me.

"Wait you walked here?" Jimmy says looking at us causing the boys to look at us. "Yeah Manda didn't want to bring one of our cars she said she wanted to walk. And bribed me to walk it here."  I shrug and take my laptop out and open my emails. I groan and throw my head back.

Jake looked at me knowing I had to do something and stands up. "Back yard?" He says looking at me as I nod. "Back yard." I say grabbing my sweats and my camera and run to the backyard with jake leaving the boys confused.

~skip hour later~

"Done. We can send them to your manager now." Jake says as we walk back inside. "Send what ro your manager?" Chris asked. "My pictures since they are taking a break for a bit she just wants me to send her pictures of me modeling again we do this every month which is why jake and I always run to the back yard." I say while uploading them to my computer.

"We wanna see them."Jimmy says as jake stands behind the couch with chris and Jimmy and chandler just lean over to see my screen. Once the pictures upload I show them the pictures.

 Once the pictures upload I show them the pictures