7

Amanda's Pov .

I hear my alarm ring and I groan and go to sit up but I get pulled back. I turn around to see that Jimmy had his arms around me so I shake him a little. "Jimmy, jim, hey, cutie, wake up" I say as I kiss his chest. I feel jimmy stir a little before opening his eyes.

"Hi manda" he smiles letting me go. I stand up and look at him. "Come on get up bub we have to get the snacks ready before everyone gets here" I hear him groan as I walk into my closet to find a cute and comfy outfit.

"I'm up. I'll start getting the snacks ready if you want." He says smiling. "I'd love that I'll be down in a few minutes." I smile back as he leaves the room. Once he leaves I quickly change into some spandex shorts and Chandlers hoodie I managed to steal from him.

Once I finished I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen to help jimmy. When I walk into the kitchen I notice chandler with him. "Hey guys. Chandler I'm surprised your on time." I joke laughing causing Jimmy to laugh as well.

"Haha, your so funny." Chandler says sarcastically and notices I'm wearing his hoodie. "Hey isn't that my hoodie?" He questions and I nod. "Mhm, I took it from you when you set it down at the warehouse." I respond and look at Jimmy.

"Hey if you want I'll finish up here and you can go set up netflix and place blankets on the seats." I say smiling looking at Jimmy.he nods and goes to the movie room a little disturbed but I shake it off and start grabbing bowls and start emptying the 5 boxes of gushers I bought at the store.

"Ooh gushers" Chandler says while standing behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yup and no eating them untill everyone gets here." I say as I pour the popcorn into 5 different bowls and turn around so I'm facing chandler and his arms are still around my waist.

"Hi." I say smiling and looking at him. "Hi, I'm so happy your here now." He says kissing my head. "You don't know how badly I've been wanting to see you." He whispers into my ear sending chills down my body when he kisses my head.

"Me too babe me too" I say not realizing I said babe as I see him smirk. "So I'm your babe now babe?" He says making me blush as he leans down and kisses me. I guess we were so distracted that we didn't realize Chris took took a picture of us as he walked in.

"Oh hey guys" he says making us pull away and look at him. "Hi Chris, when did you get here" I say flustered making my face really red causing chandler to be the same. "I got her when you guy started making out but I'm just gonna head down stairs" he smirks and runs downstairs as he runs he sent me a picture.

Chandler grabs my phone and sees the picture. "I'm sorry I got carried away. I got to into the moment I hope I didn't ruin anything between us." He says as I look at him. "It's fine Chan nothing is gonna change, but Chris might tell everyone where dating... what if we pretend to be a couple for a couple of months because I know we both like other people and we can make them.... i don't know jealous plus it would make fans happy?" I say

Chandler looks at me and nods "we could do that if you want to it would probably make it easier to tell if the people we like, like us back." He responds while looking at me. "We can do it but no one can know okay?" I say hugging him "Okay babe" he smiles kissing my head.

I smile and pull away from our hug just as jake and garret walk in. "Hey guys. You can head down to the room just walk down stairs. Chris and Jimmy are already there." I say smiling as they nod and head down. "Now babe would you mind helping me take these bowls down to the room? The other candy and drinks are down there already."

"I don't mind." Chandler smiles and grabs the bowls and walks down stairs. When we get downstairs we see all the boys talking and we set the bowls down on one of the bean bags and I move the bag to the side.

 When we get downstairs we see all the boys talking and we set the bowls down on one of the bean bags and I move the bag to the side

I move the other beanbag over and stand up beside Chandler. "Okay guys so you can each get a seat chandler and I can take one of the bean bags together since the other one has all the snacks on them. The chairs are very comfortable so if you fall asleep you won't be in pain. They also recline back  so your practically laying down and the seat pulls out to a small bed so your feet won't hang over the foot rest. If you also decide to charge your phone and don't wanna get up there is an outlet on the side of your seats where the recliner button is." I smile as they all take a seat.

I look over at Jimmy who has a look of jealousy over him and look at chandler.

Chandlers Pov.

I smile at Amanda as I toss the control to chris. "Why don't you choose a movie? While Amanda and I passed out snacks and drinks." Chris nods and Amanda name di hand everyone 5 drinks 5 candies and a bowl of popcorn  and keep the rest for us. I see Amanda still standing connecting her phone to the charger outlet to the platform next to us so I sit down and pull her on my lap.

I see her smile and lean in to me. "Are you ready to watch a movie?" I say wrapping my arm around her while I feel jimmy watching us.

Amanda's Pov.

I smile as chandler pulls me on his lap. " Are you ready to watch a movie" he asked me while wrapping his arms around me out of the corner of my eyes I see jimmy watching us with jealousy written all over his face. "I smile ready to watch it" .

~skip till after 2 movies play and it's it's a little past midnight~

We are all still awake and we were gonna continue watching another movie until Chris checks his phone. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDA" he yells making the rest of us jumps. I check the time and see its 12:10 am. "Happy birthday manda" the other boys say. "Thank you guys" I say back. "Happy birthday babe" Chandler says loud enough so the boys can hear. Once they boys hear him they all throw popcorn at us. "Save it for later love birds" jake says.

I laughs and shake my head. "Let's just watch the movie" I laugh a d look at chandler. "Thank you babe" I whisper to him and kiss him softly. He smiles and kisses back luckily the lights are off and the room is dark so the boys don't see us.

I pull away and smile leaning my head on his shoulder and grabbing some gushers and feeding them to Chandler then eating some myself.

Half way through the movie I slowly start falling asleep cuddling into chandler.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another update woahhh. Lmaoo but I changed it up a bit. What do you guys think? Will jimmy wait for Amanda? Or will he move on and get get a girlfriend? Who knows! Btw guys Chris will be single for now untill later in the book.