18

Jimmys. Pov.

Amanda fell asleep on the bed. I can't believe she said yes to marrying me. I feel like the luckiest guy alive. I was about to lay down when there's a knock on my door. I go to the door and open it to see Natalie standing there. "Hey Natalie what's up." I say smiling a bit.

"Hey David and I were driving by and we stopped by to give you guys some merch. We won't be able to see you guys tomorrow before you leave because we have meetings all day se we decided on leaving merch for you guys to remember us." She smiles

"Thank you I'll be sure to tell amanda and the guys about it." I respond. "Alright goodnight. Have a good trip back" she says after leaving. I place their merch on the couch and lay down next to amanda and fall asleep.

~skip 1 month~

Amanda's pov.

It's been 1 month since all the crazy events that happened. Jimmy and I have never been closer than ever. He cares for me no matter what we are doing, where we are, and how busy he is. All last month jimmy and I have been having a little too much "fun" and I've been feeling really sick. So today I was headed to the doctor with Chris and jake while chandler stayed home with Jimmy.

I was sitting in the room waiting for the doctor to come back from checking me up. Chris and jake stayed outside so I won't feel uncomfortable when they checked me. "Ms. Hernandez I have your result from your check up." Dr. Robinson said walking in. "So what's wrong with me? Why have I been so sick lately." I ask.

"Well your healthy first of all. And second are you late to your period?" She asked. " No i-wait omg yes I haven't gotten my period in a month." I respond. "Well Ms. Hernandez, I'm happy to say that your pregnant and you are 3 weeks into your pregnancy. You just need to come in 2 times a week it doesn't matter what days to make sure your pregnancy is going well." She says smiling.

I smile back too be kind and nod."alright I'll do that. Thank you. Have a good day." I say leaving the room and walking to the guys. "So what's wrong?" They say. "I'll tell you in the car." I say as we walk to the car. Once we are in the car jake starts driving.

"Okay what's wrong?" Chris says. "I-I'm I'm 3 weeks pregnant" I say looking at the guys. "Omg congrats are you gonna tell Jimmy?" They both say. I nod and sigh. "I do but I don't know how to." I respond. "Leave that to jake and I. We can come up with ideas and tell you and if you like it we can help do it."

~skip 5 weeks~

I was exactly 2 months pregnant and today was the day I was gonna tell Jimmy about my pregnancy. Chris was over today with chandler while jimmy went to the store to get some snacks. The boys and I were just laying random baby things all over the house to see if Jimmy gets the hint. We had already set up multiple items of clothing on things like to couch, his camera, tripods, tv, etc....

I had just sat down when jimmy had arrived and he went to the kitchen to put the things away. "Hey babe why is there baby clothes everywhere in the kitchen." He mentioned sitting next to me. "Idk why?" I say looking at him. "If your trying to give me hints that you want a baby babe. It's not gonna work. We are to young to have a baby." I felt like something had cut a whole in my chest.

I look at chris and chandler who just stared at me and stand up with my eyes watering. "I'll be back I'm gonna go for a quick walk I've been stuck at home to long." I say before grabbing my phone and wallet, not realizing that the ultrasound pictures I was gonna show him had fell out of my pocket. "I'll join you." Chandler said as we both walked out the house.

Jimmys pov.

I was confused on why she had left but let her have her space. "Are you stupid jimmy? I love you and all but why would you say that?" Chris said. "What I was just being honest." I say while sit ting correctly feeling paper under me. I grab it and look at it. "What's this?" I ask looking at chris. "Omg jimmy you are so oblivious !!" He exclaims annoyed.

"Why am I oblivious." I say looking at him. "Omg goodness jimmy! Amanda is pregnant! You literally broke her heart by saying that you don't want a kid. That's why there is baby clothes everywhere. She's 2 months pregnant today and we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet." He exclaims standing up.

"She's what?" I say looking at him. "She's pregnant jimmy she was trying to tell you she's pregnant." He sighs. "Omg what did I do? I have to go find her." I say standing up quickly. "Let her calm down chandler will let me know when she's calm and when she wants to talk." He says.

I sigh and just sit down. "What did I do?" I whisper.

Amanda's pov.

Chandler and I were at my house laying down in my room. "He doesn't want a baby chandler. What do I do?" I say crying into his chest. "Just give him sometime I know he didn't mean it. He probably realized what you meant by know and realized he made a mistake." He said rubbing my back while hugging me.

"I don't want to lose him chandler, I love him too much."I say crying even harder. "You won't lose him I promise you."he says rubbing my back. I sigh still crying and falling asleep.

Chandlers pov.

Amanda fell asleep so I texted chris to some over with jimmy. He said they are buying a sorry gift for her and said they will take a while to get back. I yawn and fall asleep hugging amanda.

~skip 1 hour~

Jimmy got back and woke me up so I can go downstairs with chris. I nodded and went and talked with chris.

Jimmys pov.

"Amanda" I shake her slightly. "Baby." I say kissing her head. She stirs and wakes up. "Oh hi" She looks down making me sigh. "Babe I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that  love you and the baby. I should've asked you before deciding by myself that we don't want kids. I got you this as an apology gift.

I'm sorry baby I'll be here every step of the way with you through this pregnancy." I say. She looks at me." You want the baby with me?" She says making me smile and nod. "I love you jimmy. " She says smiling and hugging me. "Here babe I'm sorry" I say handing her the basket.

 "Here babe I'm sorry" I say handing her the basket

"I'll be here to support you and the baby." I say kissing her head.