3

Amanda's POV
I walk out the bathroom to see no one in my room. "Daniel?" I call out. No answer. As I start walking out someone grabs me from my waist and picks me up.

"Daniel" I squeal laughing. "You butt face"I say as he puts me down. "Your the only butt face here butt face" he says laughing.

"Whatever lets go" i day grabbing his hand and dragging him out of my room. "Where are we going?" He asks.

"We're going to the mall to buy anything we both want" I laugh. He smiles widely "Anything as long as I'm with you I'm happy."

I smile widely and blush because Daniel doesn't know I like him. "Aww your blushing Manda* he gushes laughing at me.

"Sometimes I hate having feelings for you" laughs not realizing what I said as I get the keys for my car.

He stopped walking stopping me as well. "Wait what? You have feelings for me?" He looks at met waiting for my answer.

I freeze and slowly turn around. I sigh looking at him. "Yes Dani, I like you. No scratch that I love you Dani I have my whole life knowing you."

He just stares at me. I sigh again and just turn around. "I shouldn't have said anything." I say my voice cracking as I tear up and walk out the house.

Dani's POV

I just stare at her as she walks away. "Amanda wait" I call out running after her. "Why so you can break my heart saying you don't feel the same?"

She said making me sigh. "No because I love you too" I say looking at her. "You love me?" Before I can even say anything I feel her lips smash into mine.

Being shocked at first but a few seconds later I kiss back and smile into the kiss. I feel her smile as I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer not breaking the kiss.

Justin's POV
( Justin is Amanda's boy best-friend that is like her brother)
I was going to Amanda's house to see her and some guy kissing. I cough. "Um who the hell is this?" I say sternly.

They pull away from the kiss. "Oh um Justin this is Daniel my um I don't know yet." She said blushing.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
I will be updating a lot more sorry for the lagggggg - Mayraao