5

Amanda's Pov.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and quickly got up to take a shower and get ready. Once I'm changed I add a bit of máscara to my naturally long eye lashes and apply some chapstick and lip gloss right and fergos and look at myself in the mirror. While looking in the mirror I notice that the crop top stops 2 inches below my boobs showing my stomach and my "abs" and seeing that the tights make my butt look big. 

I jump down stairs and make a quick small breakfast which includes of 2 slices of avacado  toast and abottle of water and eating it seeing as I had 30 minutes before I left. While eating I wrote justin a note and leaving it on the fridge sayin that he can stay over when he needs to and that I'm leaving for a year. After that I throw my dish in the sink and grab 2 boxes of gushers some cookies and snacks with some waters for the drive. On my way out I see that Daniel was walking out of his house for his morning run as I set the snacks and drinks in the passenger seat. When I look up I see Daniel was standing by me and I look at him. "As much as I'm mad at you right now know I still care okay. Take care Daniel"I say as I hug him

I feel him wrap his arms around me hugging back. "I'm gonna miss you I'll see you soon and I'm sorry for not supporting what you want. Be safe enjoy your trip Amanda. Happy early birthday don't party too had." He says smiling slightly before waving and running off.

I watch as he runs off and get in my car and start driving.

~skip till she gets to her grandpa's house and unpacks~

I got to NC around 11am and I unpacked making me finish around 1pm. So I decided to text chandler since I've had his number for a while because we have been friends for 3 years.

Me: hey Chan I'm unpacked and in NC are you with Jimmy and Chris at the warehouse?

Chan: hey Amy yeah I'm with them. Are you on your way?

Me: yes imma heading over do you guys want anything

Chan: can you bring food? At the warehouse it's Jimmy Chris jake garret Tareq and i.

Me:yeah I'll get some on my way. See you soon Chan

I put my phone away and realize I'm 20 minutes away from the warehouse. So I go and get different pizzas, pepperoni, cheese, Hawaiian, and barbecue chicken. Once I'm outside the warehouse I clean my car up a bit putting the empty water bottles in a bag and same with the small pieces of trash.

Me: hey Chan I'm outside can you come let me in.

Chan: I'm heading outside

I smile that I can finally meet chandler for the first time in the years of knowing him. I look up from my phone seeing Chandler running towards me wrapping me in a hug. "It's so good to finally meet you" we both say pulling away from the hug. " let me help you" he says going for the pizzas seeing the gushers sticking them in his shirt with out me noticing.

"Come on let's go meet the rest" he says smiling as I close the door. We go inside and he sets the pizzas in a room with many tables, but as he sets the pizzas down the gushers fall out. "Are those my gushers?" I say as he picks them up and shakes his head before sprinting into a room where people were talking.

"Chandler give me my gushers back " I yell chasing him not noticing as everyone else was watching us. I catch up to chandler and tackle him grabbing his legs making him fall. I grab the gushers and turn and round seeing the other guys. "Hi I'm Amanda Hernandez" I smile holding the gushers. "You guys must be jake garret Tareq Chris and Jimmy " I say while chandler stands behind must and as I make eye contact with Jimmy and smiling at him.

Jimmys Pov. 

I was in a room talking with the guys when suddenly chandler runs in with gushers and someone chasing him we all watch them as I wonder who the mystery person is. When the person tackled Chandler I realized the person was a girl. Then she turned around.... she was so beautiful and tiny. When she made eye contact with me I couldn't help but smile. Even her smile was perfect.

Amanda's Pov. 

Everyone says hi to me"Sorry for making such an enterance, but someone" I say looking at chandler then looking back at the guys " took my gushers which I will kindly share and I had to get them back" I smile handing 3 packs of gushers to Chandler.

As I hand him the bags I hear Chris say something "so Amanda what made you come to NC ?" Before I can answer Jimmy cuts me off" sorry for being rude here sit down" he says patting the couch next to him. I kind accept his offer and smile sitting next to him. "Well when I was younger my grandpa moved here to North Carolina and he has a house here about 20 minutes away and um.. he always wanted me to visit so when he passed away  he left me his home. And I came to stay here for a year and for my birthday." I say smiling

Jimmy speaks up from next to me. "Amanda when's your birthday?" He says looking at me. I look back at him staring in his eyes and answer. "My birthday is September 4th 1999. Meaning I turn 18 tomorrow."

Everyone cheers and Jakes says " aww she's a baby" he says laughing making everyone laugh even Jimmy . "You guys are mean and to think I brought you guys pizza" I say. They all quickly stop laughing. " food?" They ask. As I nod " Yes I brought cheese, hawaiian, pepperoni, and my favorite barbecue chicken."

"No way barbecue chicken is my favorite too" Jimmy says as I stand up making them stand up. "Just follow me to where chandler left the food." I say walking into the room.

Chandlers Pov.

I pull Jimmy outside the room. "Hang out with Amanda tomorrow untill like 5pm, I wanna throw her a surprise party to celebrate her coming here and her 18th birthday" I look at him as he nods "just take her out shopping , to the movies, then lie and say you guys are gonna meet us at a restaurant for her birthday that we rented out but bring her to your house. Take clothes for yourself."

"Alright I got it. Hang lout with the cute model named Amanda."he says smiling before going back to the room.

Amanda's Pov.

As I was eating a slice of pizza I realized how much taller the guys are than me seeing as I'm only 5'3 and the guys are 6 ft and taller. I was to distracted thinking about their height that i didn't notice Jimmy standing next to me.