21

Tareq's pov.
I was outside of Amanda's house and I knocked on the door. I waited u till I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. I checked the time and saw it was almost 1. Hopefully I wasn't to late. "Tareq your here" I hear amanda say making me look up and hug her. "Hi manda I missed you." I say smiling and pulling away from the hug.

"Come on in everyone is in the kitchen ." She smiles letting me in. "I see the babies are getting bigger" I say laughing while walking with her to the kitchen. "Yeah they are. Only a few more months and I can go back to sleeping on my stomach" She jokes making me laugh. I look at the guys. "What's up guys?"

All the guys look over and run towards me and group hug me causing us to fall on the floor.

Amanda's pov.

I laugh at the boys on the floor as I go into the kitchen and make a plate of food for tareq. Once I finished the boys were in their seats when my phone rang. "Here you go tareq, I'll be right back I'm gonna take this call" I grab my phone as they all nod. I walk out to the back yard and answer the phone.

Italics- amanda italics and underline- her dad calling.

"Hello amanda speaking."

"Hello amanda?

" Yes this is her may I ask who is speaking"

" Amanda soy tu papa" (Amanda im your father).

~skip 1 hour~

Jimmys pov.

It's been an hour and amada still hasn't came back in. "Amanda has been outside for so long" I mumble to myself tiredly. They guys had fell asleep and I'm about to fall asleep as well.

We have been yelling and playing video games and it's tiring. "I'll check on her in a bit" I mumble again and fall asleep.

Amanda's pov.

I'm so mad my dad decided to call me and ask me for money after he abandoned my mom and I when I was only 5 months. I wipe my face when I feel something wet and I look down at my legs to see I'm all wet.

"Omg my water broke the babies came early." I start getting really bad pains. "Ow JIMMY COME HURRY PLEASE" I see him get up with all the guys and run towards me.

~7 hours later....~

We are at the hospital and the doctors have been talking to jimmy and the guys for the past hour. Im so worried what if something happened to the babies. I play with my hands as jimmy walks in with the doctors.

"Amanda we have good news and bad news..." the doctor says sadly. "The good news is your babies came early and you gave birth to 2 cute baby twins. But the bad news is that your baby boy" he sighs sadly as jimmy was looking at the floor.

"Your baby boy died at birth" the doctor says looking at me. "He what?" I say about to cry. "This can't happen no please don't."I say crying as jimmy comes and hugs me while crying. "You can take your baby girl home in an hour... I'll give you guys some space" the doctor says.

"Thank you doctor for your help. It wasn't your fault for what happened to my baby boy but thank you for helping me." I say sadly. "Your welcome amanda." He says before walking out. I push jimmy away softly. "I know this hurts but we have to be strong jimmy. We have to stay strong for our baby boy.

We can cry and do everything but our baby boy is gone and in a better place baby. We can only pray that our family can take care of him now." I say wiping my tears and looking at jimmy. "Your right baby we have to stay strong for our baby boy and our baby girl. We are in this together." He says grabbing my hand and kissing it.

~2 months later~

It's been 2 months since I gave birth to my babies. It's been one month since my baby boys funeral. Our baby girl is getting big so fast. She looks just like jimmy.

I'm currently at home with our baby girl. We named her Jasmine Christina Hernandez-Donaldson. We named our baby boy Chandler Jose Hernandez-Donaldson. Our baby boy was named after chandler and our baby girls middle name was chosen after Chris begged us for hours to name her Christina.

I was at home with Jasmine while jimmy was out with the boys after I convinced him that it was fine to go out. Jasmine fell asleep 10 minutes ago and now I'm cleaning the house while playing music loud enough for me to hear and low enough not to wake Jasmine.

I was taking out the trash when I hear my phone ding signaling I got a message I ignored it and kept singing and dancing. Jimmy went out to the warehouse where they probably are filming a video. I finished cleaning and turned on the tv and made sure to raise the volume on the baby monitor to hear when jasmine wakes up.

This is a really late update sorry guys but I've been studying so hard for my Advanced Placement test I had yesterday. It's a test for a class I take in school to help me earn college credit. I took the he test for history. One of my favorite topics. Hopefully I did well and hopefully you guys like the he his chapter it might be a little shit tu but if you guys have any ideas on a chapter let me know!!

Byeeee-Mayraa