Myth | TaeKook/VKook - (Werew...

Galing kay Taekooktrash_tk

"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately h... Higit pa

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter #29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Important Note
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Chapter # 43
Chapter # 44
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
👁👁
New Books

Chapter # 25

19.4K 989 1K
Galing kay Taekooktrash_tk

"Dude I swear if you keep cracking jokes like that out of the blue then one of us will definitely whoop your ass", Hoseok said.

"Jihyun stop that. You shouldn't be joking about that", Jin sighed.

"Am I joking Taehyung?", Jihyun asked in a flat tone. Now making everyone surprised for real.

Taehyung didn't uttered a word. Then Jungkook jumped in, "Bitch I didn't threw up and he even cleaned his cum from inside. I don't even feel any change in my body. Duuhhh... Fool someone else".

"You bitches really need to learn some science. A single cell of sperm is enough to make you Pregnant and he fucking eject louds of that in you. Even if he cleaned with his fingers, they're still fingers not some kind of vacuum cleaner to suck out all the cum and not everybody throw up in the beginning. Every body has a different mechanism", he said with a stern face.

The room turned silent again. Then Hoseok break the ice again, "So will he get a baby bump soon?"

"No bitch he is going to give birth in bathroom like you poop", he huffed. Making Hoseok eyes popped up double the size. He facepalmed and then answered, "Bitch of course he will have a baby bump soon. What kind of fucking questions you ask? At least ask the question that makes sense".

"We still didn't notice any changes in Kookie", Yoongi said, looking at Jihyun. Then Jihyun said,

"Bogum warned him that it already started. So he should have taken precautions but yeah condoms are so expensive that we can't afford. Poor us", he taunted at Taehyung.

"What has started?", Jimin asked.

"Remember I told you about the story behind Blue Flames and that it was a gift from Moon Goddess to the Luna. Do you remember why she was gifted that power?", He asked everyone.

"To protect the pups", Namjoon said in a small voice. "How could we be so idiot to not understand that", he cursed himself again for not understanding that soon.

"That means while knotting he released his seeds inside that's why he got the blue flames because soon he will bore his child", Yoongi added and Jihyun nodded.

"If you knew that then why you didn't stopped Jungkook earlier?", Hoseok questioned Bogum.

"I wanted to see how their pups will look like", Bogum said with a smile. Making everyone choked again.

"WHHHAAATTTTT??? You give him a go ahead because you were curious about how his pups will look like??" , Jimin said loud and surprised.

"Calm down.. Easy... I was joking since my mate is quite serious enough so to lightened the atmosphere I said that but in reality, I give him a go ahead because soon Mihyuk will be here and he had to maintain a distance from Taehyung because we can't let him know about that they're mates.

Moreover he is pregnant now so of course he wanted to stay near his mate all the time. So they should stay close to each other while they can".

Everybody nodded, understanding what Bogum said. Suddenly Taehyung stood up, making everyone flinched and went out of the pack house without saying a word.

"What happened to him?", Hoseok whispered. Jungkook excused all and went in the same direction.

"Do you think Taehyung is upset because Jungkook is pregnant?", Jimin asked Jin.

"He can't be a dick like that", Jin whispered because he doesn't know the actual reason either.

-------------------

"Hey wait up", Jungkook said from behind. Taehyung stopped.

"Why are you acting like this?", Jungkook questioned.

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I should have shut you down when you were seducing me", Taehyung said, rubbing his forehead with his fingers.

"What the fuck did you said? What do you mean shut me down huhh?", Jungkook asked in a stern voice.

"I shouldn't have made love to you. I should have stopped.."

"And do what?", Jungkook cut him in the middle. Then he continued, "why the fuck you are showing this attitude? Because I'm pregnant? Or because you don't want babies?"

"It's not like that", Taehyung said softly.

"Then what the fuck is like huhh?? It's not like you're the one who fucking took the dick in, gone through the torturous pain of knotting or going to carry a baby soon in his tummy. THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE SHOWING THESE TANTRUMS??", He growled.

Before Taehyung could answered that, he continued, "Or wait. I get it now". Taehyung rose his brow confused.

"Soon you won't see this perfect body. Soon it will turn into bloated one. I will loose my beauty and turn ugly..." Before he could continue, Taehyung grabbed him by the biceps, "what the hell are you talking about. I love you no matter what. I didn't fall in love with your body, I fell in love with your soul"

Jungkook pushed him away, "Keep that bullshits crap to yourself because I'm not buying any of it now. FUCK !! Even staying near you turned me on. Your mere presence makes me weak. Stay away from me or you'll see an ugly pregnant alpha", tears started flowing like a waterfall. He turned away and ran inside the pack house.

All the boys saw, crying Jungkook going on his room while his body was ejecting the pheromones of his arousal.

"What's going on?", Hoseok questioned.

"I swore if he made my brother cry or make him suffer, then I won't show mercy on him", Yoongi growled.

Taehyung was standing there like an idiot and his wolf growled on him louder. Then it felt like his body released from the trance, and he ran behind Jungkook. All the hyungs saw Taehyung's aura changing and he released his scent to cover his mate scent, resulting in making everyone go dizzy except for Jihyun.

Jungkook was inside the shower, crying. He saw his flat abs stomach. Soon they will be gone. His boner was hurting him like hell but instead of jerking off, he was crying while caressing his stomach. Is that's how a mother feel when she finds out that she is pregnant with a baby? He thought and cried.

He was an emotional mess that he didn't notice his mate behind him but the moment he felt his presence, he growled but didn't turned away to look at him. His eyes color changed into silver and red yet again. He didn't turned because he was totally hard, and he didn't wanted his mate to see that.

Taehyung caged him from behind and younger sucked a sharp breathe. He could feel his mate's hard cock pressed between his butt cheeks. His hand started caressing younger's abs.

"Babe will you ever listen to me? Instead of assuming things on your own", Taehyung said softly, near his ear. He didn't responded.

Then Taehyung started peppering his ear, neck and nape with butterfly kisses. "Babe I fell in love with you when I was 5. That time I didn't even knew what intercourse is, so how can I fall your body?"

*NO ANSWER*

Taehyung turned Jungkook gently and saw younger's tear stained face. His heart shattered in that moment. He cupped his mate's face, "Babee why are you crying?", He whispered softly.

Jungkook didn't made eye contact but whispered with hiccups, "You d-don't want m-me... Or u-us", caressing his stomach again and looking down.

"I'm sorry for being a dick but who said I don't want you or our baby?", He caressed his cheeks.

"The way you acted, everybody assume the same", he answered bitterly.

"Babe I was worried about you that what if you don't want to get pregnant?", He said softly.

"Oh really? Well I didn't even reacted to that and you're being a dumb shit assumed shits on your own", Jungkook sassed.

Well his mate has all the right to get angry and throw shades on him when he just made his mate an emotional mess.

"Me being pregnant didn't shocked me that much but you behaving like a dick to me, shattered me completely", he answered honestly.

"I agree that it's always me who beg you to start this but it's always you who keeps begging for one more round. Well what's done is done, you want to maintain a distance then stay away from me. I will take care of my problems" he said eyeing his boner. "And I will protect us" eyeing his stomach and pushing away older.

"I can't stay away from you and I will protect our family. Your problem is my problem", Taehyung answered immediately.

"Oh really? Last time I checked some fucker said that when I seduced him, he should have shut me down", he growled.

"Babe I didn't meant that. You know I can't stay away from you", Taehyung plead.

"You've been nothing but a bitch to me from the beginning. You even blocked my senses, what can I expect from you?", Jungkook huffed.

Taehyung had no words. He was speechless. He doesn't know what to say to calm his mate.

"You are a fucking wolf . Make a move. Go ahead", Jihyun linked.

Then whispering a 'I'm sorry', he attached his lips above younger's. He could taste the saltines of his tears. Jungkook didn't responded. Taehyung pressed him on shower wall, turning the water on. His fingers find his entrance and he pushed two fingers in, making younger to open his mouth in cry of pleasure.

He slid in his tongue, trying to make his mate to respond to his kiss but no response. His fingers were moving in and out and younger was suppressing his moans by making a 'mmmm' 'mmmm' sound. One thing Taehyung learned today, Angry and sassy Jungkook is the most dangerous Jungkook!!

He keep chanting, I'm sorry.

"I'm hard Babe", Taehyung husked on his ear.

"Go fuck some hoe", he said in a flat tone.

Meanwhile all the boys who were sitting on the dinner table with linked arm were listening to their conversation.

"He is quite dangerous", Namjoon said, listening to younger's sassed.

"That's My baby brother for you", Jimin said with a smirk.

"Thank goodness they're not married or I swore that he would have divorced him right now", Hoseok said.

Taehyung sucked on his neck harder this time, making younger moan and this time Taehyung growled, eyes turning red, "you want me to fuck someone else huhh?"

He growled, making younger limb. Of course his body, his flesh will respond to older. He can't pushed away him for too long. "I said that for your safety. Your body had suffered once because of me. I didn't wanted to see you in pain again".

Jungkook's featured softened listening to his mate. "But you shouldn't have acted like that and said all those pushing away shit", he pouted.

"I'm sorry I won't do that again", Taehyung said kissing his cheek softly.

------------

"I think they're good now", Hoseok said.

"So are we going to enjoy eargasm now? Or you're going to break the link?", Jimin asked Jihyun.

"Bitch if you want to enjoy that shit then go alone because I don't want to damage my eardrums with his screech", Jihyun rolled his eyes.

"Are we good now?", Taehyung asked caressing his waist, appreciating the curves of his body while his mouth was peppering kisses on younger's face. He nodded and arched his face until their lips met. This time he responded back.

There kissed turned into rough hot make out mess. Teeth, tongue was making the kiss more messy. He lifted younger's right leg in the air and pushed his way in, making younger arched his back. "T-too deep", younger choked.

He slammed in harder and faster. "It's still not in love", he rasped and bit his earlobe, making younger go insane. He started talking dirty, turning younger on more. "Aaahhh aaahhhh ngghhhh t-too much aaahhhh". He thrusted faster.

His hand started caressing younger's abs, "You are going to carry my pup now. Do you want triplets? Hmmm", he husked, abusing his prostrate. Younger blushed and cried and came on his and older's stomach. After few thrust, Taehyung came inside, making younger shudder.

He lifted younger up and he wrapped his legs and arms around older. Taehyung started thrusting again while their tongues were dwelling for dominancy and Taehyung won. Their tongues were rubbing and caressing each other while their bodies were joined as one. Taehyung cum was working as a lube and each thrust was making younger to see stars.

He sucked on younger's neck, giving dark purple blotches all over his neck, shoulders and collarbones. Jungkook came again. Taehyung didn't stop, he still thrusted and younger scratched his back because of overwhelming pleasure. Soon he came inside again.

Jungkook stood on the floor, breathless. Taehyung took his cock out and his cum started dripping from his hole. He lowered his mouth until he found his  target then he sucked hard on his nipple, tongue licking and then biting on the bud hard. His fingers were torturing other nipple, making younger legs turn jelly.

Then he kneeled down until his face was near his stomach. He rubbed his face on his stomach and peppered it with kisses then his fingers caressed them and he said, "I will protect you and our babies no matter what. Never ever think that I will feel ashamed of you, carrying our pups. I can't wait to see my babies", he kissed his stomach again.

Emotions rose and his eyes sting with tears. Taehyung stood up again, still caressing his stomach. He kissed away his tears and younger sniffled. "I'm sorry babe to make you cry", he pecked his lips softly. Younger caressed his face on older's like a puppy.

Older carried him in their room and ordered younger to turn in all fours. Which he obeyed immediately. He entered from behind, making younger moan. He lifted his ass more in the air and before Taehyung could move, he started pushing his ass on his cock. Riding from the back.

Soon Taehyung started thrusting too and their room was filled with younger's pheromones, their moans and groan, skin slapping and lewdness. Jungkook was grasping the silk sheet while older was kissing and creating hickeys on his back and caressing his stomach and torturing his nipple.

"Aahhh I-i am c-close ngghhhh", Jungkook moaned. "Me too", Taehyung groaned and after few more thrust they both came together. He plopped on bed flat. Taehyung took his cock out and spooned younger from back.

He leaned in, and kissed his nape softly, making him moaned. Slowly he entered from the back again and younger released a wet sigh, arching his back. "Aaahh haahh". His hand stroke his cock and caressed his stomach, all the while chanting sweet-nothings on younger's ear and peppering kisses.

After like 3 hours, they cleaned up and was about to go to bed and do some cuddling when Jimin shouted from down, "IF YOU GUYS ARE DONE THEN COME DOWN".

Taehyung groaned and Jungkook giggled, "C'mon Hyung. Don't act like a baby".

Taehyung kissed younger nape again, "I don't wanna".

Jungkook giggled again, "It's look like that you are the one who is Pregnant".

Taehyung smirked, "Really am I?"

His eyes shows the mischievous look and before they could do anything, Jihyun shouted, "COME DOWN YOU HORNY BITCHES".

They rolled their eyes but then joined them again on the dinner table.

Then Jihyun huffed, "Hoe what is your problem?? After argument. You Fuck.. Being angry.. Fuck.. Practicing.. Fuck.. Sad ... Fuck. Don't you know anything except for sex.. You both are fucking all the Time and bitches can't you stop after 2 or 3 rounds?? Is it really necessary to go for 4 to 5 hours straight??

"You're talking too much. Should we Fuck here?", Jungkook retort, making everyone to control their laugh while Jihyun mouth gaped.

"Fuck you", Jihyun growled.

"Oh someone was calling me a horny bitch awhile ago and now that bitch want to fuck too", Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I think it's Kookie's pregnancy tantrums. He is shading and roasting everyone", Hoseok said. While Jimin put his hand on younger's stomach, "This chocolate box is about to turned into a round ball".

Jungkook smacked his hand, "This chocolate box is going to give birth to a super saiyan soon hoe".

Everybody laughed. They were happy to see finally both mates patched up.

_________________________________

A

/N: Surprise update and trashy smut for you all.  JUNGKOOK IS PREGNANT CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE 🌚🌚 But I can delete this chapter and say later that it was a prank 🙊🙊 Don't @ me 🙈🙈

Any thoughts? What's going to happen next?? 👀👀

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

820K 37.9K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
83.2K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
187K 7.2K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...
470K 27.5K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...