Behind | BaekYeon Fanfiction

By KEISSIEEE

━ ❝I love you,❞ That's what he said. ━ BAEKYEON FANFICTION STARTED: 081819 ; (100119 - Republished) COMPLETED... More

i n t r o
c h a r a c t e r s
z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
i m p o r t a n t

t h i r t y - o n e

247 14 2
By KEISSIEEE

31 • NO MORE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

I finally arrived at the dormitory and immediately to our room where I found Wooyoung on her phone, talking to someone.

"She's here now, bye, have a good day, sunbae." I heard her say before coming at me and engulfing me in a warm embrace, making me stumble back a bit. "You worried me, eonnie." She said, still not breaking the hug.

"I'm sorry," I said, patting her head before releasing a short chuckle. "Is that why you woke up early? You're usually asleep at this time." I added, looking at her straight in the eye.

"Well, I did not hear you open your bedroom door and do your thing in the kitchen..." Wooyoung trailed off before breaking away from out hug.

"You sweet little child," I said, patting Wooyoung in the head. "Wait, you're not little, though." I said, causing for her to slightly pout before the both of us ended up laughing for some time.

The two of us went straightly to the couch and helped ourselves by eating breakfast while watching some morning cartoons.

"Who were you talking to earlier, by the way?" I asked, biting onto my egg sandwich that Wooyoung personally made while she waited and wondered where I was. "You seem to be serious when talking with them." I added, taking a sip of my coffee this time.

"Oh, it was Baekhyun sunbae," Taking a bite of her sandwich as well before drinking her milk, since she doesn't drink coffee that much, before speaking once again. "He was worried. You were gone by the time he woke up so he decided to call me and ask if you were back, but I said no," Wooyoung added, taking a look at me and probably noticing the weired and hurt expression I wore.

"Ah, is that so?" was my only reply.

"He was even about to call the police when you finally came so I decided to tell him," Wooyoung spoke again while I continuously eat my sandwich, trying not to totally distract myself away from Wooyoung. "Eonnie, what happened between you and Baekhyun sunbae last night?" Wooyoung finally asked. I knew she would, I just do. She's a smart girl, and we've been living together for two months for her not to notice my change in moods.

"Well, I," I started, feeling something suddenly get stuck in my throat. "I confessed to Baek--to mister Byun Baekhyun," I finally stated, feeling my eyes get hot as tears threatened to fall out.

I said I'm not gonna cry!

"What did he say?" Wooyoung continued to ask, placing her sandwich down and moving a bit closer to me.

"He did not say anything. He wouldn't even speak to me any longer, for sure." I said, slightly sniffing as my tears slowly found its way to my cheeks. "That's alright. I expected this. It's my fault for falling anyway," I added, chuckling.

"Eonnie..." Wooyoung said and just hugged me as a way of comfort. I hugged her back while I stop my tears from coming out.

• • •

"Okay, so Jongin actually asked me on a date for the first time!" Yuju said as the four of us eat lunch together, causing for the younger male beside her to furiously blush.

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Jongin stated, still a blushing mess.

This cute boy.

"But I'm proud!" Yuju stated and just pinched Jongin's blushing cheeks.

"Wow, feel for us singles at times, please," Chanyeol said, just blankly looking at the two while he held his chicken burger with his right hand. "Now I want a girlfriend." He added as he bit into his burger with a pout on his face.

"Then go and make your move with Wooyoung, duh," Yuju, as the extrovert that she is, said. This time, making Chanyeol freak out while blushing even a brighter red than Jongin did. "Wow, you're so head over heels for her and you just met two months ago." She added before taking a sip from her strawberry smoothie.

"Says the person who started dating even after a month of knowing each other," I butted in while I continue to mix my chocolate mint shake as if it would transform into something completely different.

"Uhuh? How about that person who sleeps with someone she isn't even dating yet? Miss Kim Taeyeon care to explain why you were missing last night?" Yuju asked, causing for the two boys to have inexplainable expressions plastered all over their face.

Great, now we're in this topic again.

"And why do your eyes look so red and puffy?" Yuju asked once again, leaning towards me to clearly see what's going on with my eyes.

"I just didn't have enough sleep," I said, which is half a lie and half truth. They do not know anything about me liking Baekhyun anyways. "And I literally just slept at Baek--mister Byun's unit. Don't get the wrong idea." I added, eyeing the two, who were at the moment, are ready to bombard me with questions like they were my over protective older brothers.

"Just make sure, or he'll get this for touching you," Chanyeol said beside me, showing his fist while he looked so serious that just cracked me up. "What?! I'm serious!" He added once he noticed that I was chuckling at myself.

"Wow, so rude," Chanyeol said once again, crossing his arms to his chest and pouting, when he noticed the three of us started laughing.

Just then, Wooyoung came to our table together with the person who I didn't wanna see today since I'm still hurt.

There's no use in trying to avoid Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun, he's literally everywhere. I just wanted some space without him since it hasn't even been 24 hours since I confessed.

"Eonnie, I'm here," Wooyoung informed, taking the seat Chanyeol left for her to sit, which is in between the two of us. "Thank you." Wooyoung added, giving her sincere thanks to Chanyeol who just nodded quietly as a reply.

"She said 'Thank you'!" Jongin said, visibly nudging Chanyeol by his arms just to tease him about Wooyoung.

"Y-you're welcome, as always!" Chanyeol said, stuttering at first but getting himself together before showing his complete teeth smile like he always does with everybody.

But of course it's different for Wooyoung.

"I'll get going, Wooyoung. I just wanted to walk you here. Good bye," Baekhyun said before taking his leave, making all three, Chanyeol, Jongin, and Yuju, turn to look at me.

"What?" I asked, akwardly getting a piece of my fries.

"Something definitely happened!" Yuju screamed, pointing at me as if I've done something worse. "Tell me what happened!" She added, leaning by the table, waiting for me to talk.

"Uhh, nothing happened. Really." I lied, eyes widening as I look at the three consecutively.

"How about you, Wooyoung, did you know what happened?" Yuju asked, turning her attention towards Wooyoung who was silently eating her vegetable salad beside me.

"Err, me?" Wooyoung asked, pointing at herself in which Yuju just replied with a nod. "N-no. None that I'm aware of." Wooyoung replied while side eyeing me which didn't go unnoticed by Yuju's really observant eyes.

"Something did and we're not informed-" Yuju was cut off when Wooyoung started to speak again.

"Yuju eonni, you know that dress you wanted? The one the leading lady wore last episode? The stylist told me where we could buy it." Wooyoung said, showing her phone to Yuju who was immediately immersed at looking different types of dresses she really loves.

"Oh my, we need to go to this shop soon!" Yuju beamed, still browsing on Wooyoung's phone with glitter and sparkles around her which made her boyfriend, Jongin, beside her just stare at her in adoration and awe.

I took this as the time to slip off the group since the other two guys started conversing about their own topic while Yuju and Wooyoung are still on their dress world.

I made my way out and planned to go to the garden only to be surprised by someone who was leaning against the wall adjacent to the cafeteria's entrance.

"You should've left a note. You worried me." I heard Baekhyun say before I turn to look at him. He was leaning by the wall with his hands inside his pockets. He looked the way he did when we met at the rooftop two months ago.

"I should've. My bad." I said, looking at the almost empty hallway before walking past him when he suddenly talked.

"Where... Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked, arms stretched out as if he tried to grab my arms but then he used to scratch the back of his head. "Taeyeon?" He added, head hanging low as he kept touching his nape.

"I'm going to the garden. I need some fresh air," I said. "Alone." I added before finally walking away from him and made my way to the garden.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

siijaye's note:

you're not the only one hurt, i am, too. :<

btw. hello :) i just wanted to say something and it might probably get long and you might get bored so you can skip whenever you wanna.

guys, loves, lovelies, everyone. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 😣 and i swear, i'm so thankful for every who continuously support this story of mine even though it progresses a little too slow, for the others probably, then again, i don't like taking things too fast so i'm doing my best to show every interaction possible so that you won't be taken aback if ever i put some time skips, or you'd know how they/others spent the entirety of the time i skipped. okay, back to the topic, again, i was saying this since i think i'm not expressing enough how much grateful and thankful i am towards you, guys, who read this story. i don't even think a thank you would suffice, i just think it won't. i'd probably say thanks a lot of times and that may annoy you at some point, but know that i'm really, really, rEALLY GRATEFUL. I LOVE YOUUUU!

That's all :> if you read this, thanks for sparing your time :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
36.5K 1.3K 32
"There is no us idiot" Seohyun says sternly rolling her eyes at him. "Oh of course there is sweetie. We are 'dating', remember ??" He says so determ...
16K 794 23
❝ so suddenly❞ ✧ ೃ༄ "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗕𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻." "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆...