SNL 2020

By ginaddict

It's a new year...no actually, it's a new decade and this love relationship is adding another year in it's ma... More

Fuck This Shit
What?! Pt1
What?! Pt2
Confrontation Pt1
Confrontation Pt2
Limbo Pt1
Limbo Pt2
Open Communication Pt1
Open Communication Pt2
Take Two Pt1
Take Two Pt2
Take Two Pt3
Take Two Pt4
Take Two Pt5
Hurdle
Concepts
NDA
Ring Talk Pt1
Ring Talk Pt2
Ring Talk Pt3
Gloomy January
Sad Disappointment
Dictatorship
Post Valentines
Killer Sex Appeal
Virus
Stuck
A Job Well Done
Surprise Dinner pt1
Surprise Dinner pt2
Cravings
Ranting Squirrel
No April's Fool pt1
No April's Fool pt2
No April's Fool pt4
The Biggest Jerk pt1
The Biggest Jerk pt2
The Men With Plans
Losing Battle pt1
Losing Battle pt2
Losing Battle pt3
UGH!
Two Heads
Mr.Wild Side
Lucky
Short Shorts
Engagement Gift
ShopBoy
Current Favorite
Productive
A Morning Discussion
Episode Pt1
Episode Pt2
Episode Pt3
Flaws
GrandMa
Devil's Advocate pt1
Devil's Advocate pt2
JiJi's Night
Giving In pt1
Giving In pt2
Giving In pt3
Mrs.Lim pt1
Mrs.Lim pt2
Mrs.Lim pt3
Museleom Again
Hard Bite
Ring Robber
Hickeys
Roles pt1
Roles pt2
Prenup List pt1
Prenup List pt2
Future Stepdaddy
Missed Dinner pt1
Missed Dinner pt2
Missed Dinner pt3
Phone Day
Hang Out pt1
Hang Out pt2
King Stan
Melons and Brats pt1
Melons and Brats pt2
Spring Cleaning in the Summer
Notes and Letters pt1
Notes and Letters pt2
Notes and Letters pt3
Frustrated
Cuddling with the Rain
JR in the Museleom
French Guy
Sexy Fantasy
A Good Daughter In Law pt1
A Good Daughter in Law pt2
Plots
Stumble and Fall
Ranting Time
Human Vs. Pooch
Homebound
Just Live
Back in His Arms
United Front
Misfortunes
More Ramblings
Pantry or Dick
Love Potion
Hormonal
Defensive pt1
Defensive pt2
Secretive
Exhausting
Weird Games
RoadTrip pt1
Roadtrip pt2
Resilient
Reconciliation
Intention
Future Karma
Spots
Justice Warrior
Adorable
Screen Fatigue
Budget
Housekeeper, Jacuzzi and Flu Shots
Progress
Curb Your Enthusiasm pt1
Curb Your Enthusiasm pt2
Get Together
Over Caffeinated
Friends
A Business Broker pt1
A Business Broker pt2
What A Mess
Mooncakes
Strong
Sibling Spat
Beloved pt1
Beloved pt2
Beloved pt3
Socializing pt1
Socializing pt3
Socializing pt3
Made Bed
The Door pt1
The Door pt2
The Door pt3
Xiao Long Bao
Ski Trip Again?! pt1
Ski Trip Again?! pt2
Ski Trip Again?! pt3
Ski Trip Again?! pt4
Ski Trip Again?! pt5
Just A Tad Wet
Baby Dream
Pancake Weekend
Different Planes
Comparison
Spooky QingYu pt1
Spooky QingYu pt2
Feeling Good
Jerk
Decor Pickup
Auntie Ollie
Disturbance
Christmas Socks
The Missing Wallet pt1
The Missing Wallet pt2
Special Photos
Good Company
Wedding Tradition
Curious Squirrel
Hater pt1
Hater pt2
Changes
Lucky Qing
Bent pt1
Bent pt2
Bent pt3
That Night pt1
That Night pt2
Concern pt1
Concern pt2
StowAway Squirrel
The Sitdown
Dried Persimmons
Temporary Place pt1
Temporary Place pt2
Goodbye 2020

No April's Fool pt 3

411 35 3
By ginaddict

JiJi and I had lunch together. We made salad and heat up the left over roasted duck Qing and I had last night for dinner. Then we went back to the living room where I showed her the album full of post engagement photographs that Lee shot for us.

JiJi was impressed by the photos.

JiJi: (flipping through the album) Oh he is impressive. He is. These are great photos. Can you give me the number of this Lee? I think I should commission him to photograph and record my son's first birthday. We will have a big party for JR. You are all coming.

Me: We will be there. Just tell us what JR likes for his birthday present so Qing and I can buy it for him.

JiJi: It must be expensive. Qing's investments are pouring money on his pockets.

Me: (wincing) I don't know much about Qing's investments at all. Let alone how much he is earning from them.

JiJi stopped browsing the photos and stared at me.

JiJi: An advice, if you are planning to marry my brother, you should start caring about his financial investments.

Me: (grimacing) Do I have to?

JiJi: (nodding) You have to if you don't want to be reduced to being just a pretty thing dangling on my brother's arms. I mean you are very pretty and there is nothing wrong with being a man's arm candy but I don't think you will be satisfied playing that role for Qing. You have to take interest in his business dealings. (gesturing at the whole me) No more of this...

Me: This what?

JiJi: This...disinterest in business. This disassociation to the thing that keeps Qing's blood pumping aside from having sex with you...

Me: (gasping) JiJi!

JiJi: (pouting) Oh stop being a prude. Lets admit the fact that Qing's two favorite things to do are playing in the stock market and you. Those are what interest my brother. Those keeps his blood from congealing in boredom. If you won't take interest in the other thing that occupies your man's mind, you two will have a problem. Believe me, it could lead to conflict between the two of you.

Me: (sighing) I think you have a point. (terrified) Does this mean I have to study business now?

JiJi: Not necessarily. Just know the basic stuffs. I mean, I've seen your eyes glazed down when our family was talking about stock bond and dividend during family dinner. That's hilarious but must end, Dayu ah. Take interest. Please...

Me: (sighing) Fine! I will! But you have to help me! You have a background at business, right?

JiJi: I do. I will help you. Or better yet, ask Pau for help as well. He is the one trying to get an MBA. He must be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to business matter.

Me: Okay, I will do that. I will ask Pau for basic knowledge in business 101.

JiJi: (winking at me) Attaboy. That's the attitude.

Me: (smiling) Thank you, for your advices.

JiJi: (waving her hand) No problem. You know I love you. Like a lot. I started having faith in Qing's ability to decide well for himself the moment he took you home to us. I thought, oh yeah...my brother can made great decisions for himself. At least he brought home a gem to us, not some thrashy guy who will just leech off of hhim and make him miserable. You make Qing happy and we owe you so much for that.

Me: Really? You trust Qing's judgment. Then what's with all the sibling war that happened last year?

JiJi: Ugh! That's me falling from the bandwagon. I was stressed, had my moment of doubt and voila...Qing and I were at each other's throat. He is insufferable.

Me: But you won't exchange him for anyone, right?

JiJi: (giving me an offended look) Are you kidding me? He is my brother. Mine. No one will get him from me. No one can torture him but me. And you...just us. Just us torturing Qing for the rest of his life.

JiJi and I laughed together at that. And two hours later, the tortured look on Qing's face as he gazed at us was like a prophecy coming true. He came home early from an interview and photoshoot, his schedule for the day, and found me and his sister just a tad tipsy.

(Just a tad?)

Just a tad.

Qing: (disapproving pinch on his face) Just how many wine did you two drink anyway?

Me: (smiling at him, face feeling hot) Just a little.

JiJi: (sounding drunk) Are we drunk? I don't think so.

Qing: There are two bottles of wine here! Both empty.

Me: (smacking my lips) One of the bottle was not full. It was leftover wine. Maybe just 3/4 full. Not whole bottle.

Qing blinked as he calculated that on his mind. And because he is stupid, I conned him to proposing to me again on the same place where I rejected him first (nuff said), he came up with a totally wrong conclusion about the state of my and his sister's sobriety.

Qing: Right. You two shared two bottles of wine. So each of you consumed one bottle. Great. That's...just marvelous. You are both drunk.

Me: (shaking my head) I am not drunk.

JiJi: (giggling as she raised her hand) Oh, on second thought I am! I. Am. So. Drunk! We Wangs don't have any problem being honest unlike some people (side glance on me)

Me: (affronted) Hey! I am honest too! I told you about our engagement already! (smiling sweetly at Qing as I point at JiJi) I told her about our engagement. It's not a secret anymore! Oh but shhhhh...our parents doesn't know yet so shhhhh! (frowning) Shush!

I went to Qing, stumbling a little that he had to step forward to break my fall. I put my forefinger against Qing's lips. My husband to be gave me a look that says he is questioning my sanity.

Me: (conspiratorial whisper) Don't tell our parents about our secret! (panicking tone) Especially your parents! They will give us the museleom! I can't...

Qing: (moaning like I am killing him) I should keep you two apart. This cannot be my entire life. Going home and finding you both bonding with drinks. This...is not it.

Me: (not caring about what he is saying) I love you. (capturing Qing's face between my palms) I love you so much! I love you! Muuuuu...

I pursed my lips to try and kiss him but Qing moved his head to avoid my lips and hugged me instead.

Qing: You are drunk and you will regret this later on because you will remember everything and replay it on your mind.

True. I have the memory of an elephant when I am drunk...I cannot forget anything. Funny because I do make mistakes like forgetting where I placed my stuffs as soon as I put them down. I'm sure it happened to all of us. It's like we suffer from short term memory loss.

But I don't care, I am drunk and I want to kiss my husband to be. He won't let me have his lips so I settled for his left ear. I bit his lobe before sucking it. Qing moved his head a bit to let me do whatever I want to him. He loves me that much.

Qing: I hate you so much right now.

Me: (stop sucking his lobe to giggle) I know. And that's so funny!

I laughed before blowing air on Qing's ear canal. I felt good when Qing shivered and in as sultry tone as my drunken ass can do, I whispered to his ear...

Me: I want to suck your dick so bad and I will let you spray cum on my face.

(Feng Jian Yu!)

You should all stop being prudish like what JiJi said about me.

But instead of being seduced, Qing got annoyed.

Qing: Fuck! I hate that you drink and promise me things you don't have any intention of doing when you are sober. Damn you, Dayu.

Qing is regretting his choices in life and my heart goes to him. But my husband to be doesn't need my pity, he is determined to separate me from his sister because we love getting drunk together.

Qing: (making me sit again on the couch) Sober up! The both of you! I don't have time to explain to Mama and Baba why my sister and my boyfriend don't know how to do anything when they are together except to drink themselves to oblivion. For fuck's sake!

JiJi and I sat on the couch, both pouting as Qing blistered our ears with his lectures. But I guess he has a reason to nag. I kinda notice it too. Everytime JiJi and I get together, wine and both of us being ratfaced drunk will almost always happen.

By dinnertime, JiJi and I are stone cold sober that we managed to slurp down the dumpling soup Qing made. Qing put bean sprouts and lots of green onion on the soup so it's quite delicious.

By the way, as a side note, I made the dumplings...Qing literally just dump them on a pot of boiling water. I had participation number on this dinner, in case you are all wondering.

After dinner, we cleaned up and JiJi got busy on her phone again.

JiJi: Hubby picked JR up from his parents. He's messaging and wondering when I will be home.

Qing: Say you will go home now. I will drive you.

JiJi: You don't have to. I can go home by myself.

Qing: (looking serious) We need to talk. Now that you know about our engagement, I need to have words with you.

Me: (interested) Can I come for that drive? I think you will threaten or blackmail her not to reveal our secrets to others so...I think I want to hear that.

Qing gave me a grave look. I clamped my lips tight and pouted at him. He pulled me close to him to kiss my cheek. Then he blew hot air on my ear.

Qing: Stay here and think about how you will fulfill what you promised to me.

I grumpily pushed him away and Qing chuckled before sighing.

Qing: (looking into my eyes) Let me talk to my sister. The thing you couldn't say to her, I will explain.

Me: (confused) What thing? (then dawning realization) Oh that thing..."

JiJi: (baffled) What thing? Is there more going on between you two.

Qing: I will tell you in the car. Lets go.

Qing kissed my forehead before heading towards the main door. He got his car keys from the bowl near the door along the way there.

JiJi gave me a questioning look but I just hugged her.

Me: Thank you for understanding us. And for forgiving us on hiding our engagement.

JiJi: (hugging me back) We are good. I love you and Qing. Of course I will do all I can to understand you both.

I smiled when we separated. JiJi kissed my cheek. Qing called for his sister to hurry. JiJi rolled her eyes and waved at me before following Qing to the main door.

Qing glanced at me as he opened the main door. I waved at them goodbye and stayed standing on the living room as brother and sister left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
Made for me By

Fanfiction

10.6K 1.2K 29
What happens when you finally meet the person who completes you, and you believe they were made for you, but you are already spoken for. Taken, and...
90.8K 4.2K 51
Hlo guy's! How are u? I hope everyone is safe and healthy 😃 This is my first story hope everyone Support me and I will give my best to Work hard! So...
162K 9.5K 23
June 2020 *Fanfiction about Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian. *Lan Zhan never thought he would found him again after leaving him alone in the hotel room, and...