Sizzurp • OhGeesy

By princessy2k

"Sippin on some sizzurp!" "Sizzurp? Fuck is that?" "Its a houston thing." ••• She moves to California from Ho... More

B L U R B
C H A R A C T E R S
H O U S E S
واحد
اثنان
ثلاثة
أربعة
خمسة
ستة
ستة
ثمانية
تسع
عشرة
اثني عشر
ثلاثة عشر
أربعة عشرة
خمسة عشر
السادس عشر
سبعة عشر
الثامنة عشر
تسعة عشر
عشرون - edited
واحد وعشرين
اثنين و عشرون
ثلاث و عشرون
خمسة وعشرين
خمسة وعشرين
ستة وعشرون
سبعه وعشرين
ثمانية وعشرون
29
30
31
32
33

أحد عشر

831 17 9
By princessy2k

Christina Bonilla

He grabbed me by the back of my neck, kissing me deep and passionately. I kept my hand on his cheek as i pulled away and he looked into my eyes. "Man, ion know whatchu doin to me ma... but i aint eva felt like this before."  "How do i got you feelin Handro?" I blush. "Man you got a nigga sprung."

I giggle and pulled him in for another kiss. "You got me feelin the same way baby." He put his hands on my hips, lifting me up on top of him. Sadly we were cut off by someone knocking on my door. I groaned and went to see who it could be. "What?" I growl at the sight of my sister. "Papi said we need to come inside but Los wont come back." She says. I stare at her with a blunt look and roll my eyes. "Oh my gosh." I say low.

I walked out my room and went outside to get my younger brother. "Carlos come inside!" I say. He began yelling at me, not wanting to come in. "Kay, el mano pachona is coming for you tonight then." I say turning back around. Just as expected, he got scared and ran inside.

I walked back to my room and i saw Alejandro now off my bed, looking at the wall i have filled with pictures. "Nosey aint-cha?" I joke. He looked at me and smiled. "You was cute when you were little. Best believe if i lived in houston and saw you, id cuff." I busted out laughing and shook my head. "You're so annoying." I then wrap my arm around his waist and told him who the people are in the pictures when he'd ask.

+
Next Day ~ 12:00 pm

I was laying in bed scrolling down my twitter time line with the sound of Jhene Aikos album Chilombo playing low in the background.

{Alejandro🧸:i miss your face rn}
{Alejandro🧸: i wish i was w you}
{Christina💘: i jus woke up so i look horrendous rn, you're actually lucky u not w me rn}
{Alejandro🧸: man wtv you too gorgeous to look bad}

I blush at his text. Its been so long since i've felt this way and knowing im with someone like him makes me feel all gooey inside.

I got up from my bed to take a shower and freshen up. After words i changed into blue nike sweatpants and a matching top slipping on my blue vapor maxs.

/outfit\

I sat at my vanity to straighten my hair and do light makeup. The thought of mine and Alejandros "real" date tonight kept running through my mind and i couldnt help but realize i dont have anything nice to wear. So i texted the one girl i know whos my size, and has the same exact style as me.

I smiled at her response and held the message down to give it a thumbs up. I continued with my makeup and bumping to my music.

"Wassup wassup wassup!" I hear Alexis chime as she walked into my room. "Girl... who let you in?" I laugh. "Your dad." She shrugged. I laughed and got up to look at the stuff she brought. "You said simple but not tooo simple right?" She asked. I nodded my head yes and she did too. Laying out the outfits on my bed.

I took a glance at each one, liking all the outfits. "Oh fuck. Which ones your favorite?" I ask. "Ooh girl youre asking the wrong person." She says. "I know who to ask." I say then walk out my room to grab my dad.

I walked back in with him following behind and asked him to choose an outfit. "¿Para quien?" {for who} He asks. "Yo." {me}. He looked at each one carefully. Then would take a glance at me.

"This one." He says. Choosing the one with black stripped pants, a black off the shoulder top that also had black low-heels. I smiled and thanked him. "For what?" "Im going out with a friend." I say. "Oh... okay. Be careful and have fun." He says, pecking my forehead and walking out.

"You're dad has good taste, i had my eye on that one." Alexis says. "Not gonna lie, it was between this one and the dress." I say. "Yes!" We laugh.

"Ugh thank you though. You're a real one for letting me borrow this." I hug her. She hugged back, "No need to thank me, if you ever need anything just know i got you."

+
5:00 p.m.

I decided now would be a good time to finally get started on my makeup. Alexis also helped pick out a look that i should do. But first i had to wash off the makeup i already had on.

After that i went back to my room and started on my brows and eyeshadow first. I decided on something that would pop since my whole outfit was all black

When finally done with that i did the rest of my face.

It was 6 by the time i was done. I went ahead and touched up my hair, slicking it back in a low ponytail. Then i went and put my outfit on and took a some pictures while i waited for Alejandro.

I giggled and did a little dance before telling my dad that i was about to leave. Knowing how Alejandro drives he wasn't going to take very long. "Papi! How do i look?" I ask and pose. "Hermosa! Que guapa mi linda!" He chimes. I laugh at the bunch of words he threw together and hugged him. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I mumble into his shoulder.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw Alejandro texted me saying he arrived to my house. "Bye pa." "Bye! Be careful." He reminds me and i nod.

I walked out my house and smiled, seeing Alejandro leaning against his little black car wearing a black button up shirt with some nice jeans and all black New York 9's.

"Gah damn! You look beautiful." He says smiling once he saw me. I felt my self blush and i giggle. "You look really handsome." I say. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in for a kiss. "I was already excited to show you off but now i can't wait." He said. I giggled some more and shoved him a little. "Stop."

Oh the way this boy makes me feel.

"Come on baby." He opened the passenger door so i could get in and thanked him. He made sure i was in before shutting the door and jogging around to the driver side to get in.

+

Our food finally arrived and we thanked the waiter before digging into our food.

He took me to a cute little Chinese restaurant in the city. "This finna be our spot." He said. "Yeah?" I smile. "Hell yeah." He looked at me with a cheesy smile. "You never smile with your teeth!" I say. Quickly, he put his lips back together and acted as if he never did that. "Alejandro no! Your smile is so cute." "Chill chill."

I shook my head and took a bite of my food. I looked back up at Alejandro and saw he had his phone out angled at me. "Pose." He said. I put my fork down and i posed, smiling while one hand rested on my lap and the other was touching his.

•••
finally a mf update LMAO

RIP MacP💔
i truly wish there was no hate in the world and shit like this didnt happen.

vote⭐️, comment💭, follow👤

{word count: 1291}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 416 14
A famous rapper comes across a girl who catches his eye , yet he caught the only girl who distanced herself from every human being . Could he possibl...
63K 2K 61
Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husband 《穿越之一品仙夫》作 Author: B...
43.5K 665 17
A SHORT STORY you make time for the things you want, don't you? #1 in drill 7/10/23 #3 in oakley 18/2/23 #9 in uk 24/4/22 completed : 16/08/23
368K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...