Mafia Heroes [ KHRxBNHA ]

Da hinari2_

[Book 1] Died and reborned into a new world. To a world full of Heroes and Villains. Can he survive in the wo... Altro

『1』New World
『2』Quirk Manifested
『3』Anger
『4』Katsuki
『5』U.A Entrance Exam
『6』First Day
『7』Combat Training
『8』Nice to see you again
『9』Class President
『10』USJ ⟨1⟩
『11』USJ ⟨2⟩
『12』Suffer of Guardians
『13』Event
『14』Sports Festival
『15』Sports Festival ⟨2⟩
『16』Endeavor
『17』Fight Begins!
『18』Iida vs Tsuna
『19』Flames/Ice vs Flames
『20』Cloudy
『21』End of the Sports Festival
『22』Visiting
『23』Explaning
『24』Names
『25』Quirk
『26』Internships
『27』Training
『28』Train/Fight
『29』Attack on Hosu City
『30』Hero Killer
『31』Sakura
『32』Police
『33』Broke
『34』Rain
『35』End of Internships and Skydiving
『36』Back School Again
『37』Hero Training for the trio
『38』Lighting Roars
『39』Rain Pours
『40』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨1⟩
『41』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨2⟩
『42』One For All
『43』Final Written Exam
『44』Final Practical Exam
『45』Last Exam
『46』Arrival
『47』Reunited
『48』Tsuna's practical exam
『49』Student vs 'Demon'
『50』Finish
『51』Arrival
『52』Mall
『53』Pool
『54』Training Camp ⟨1⟩
『55』Traning Camp ⟨2⟩
『56』Training Camp ⟨3⟩
『57』Kota
『58』Attack on the Camp
『60』Engage Combat
『61』Target
『62』Rescued
『63』Taken
『64』Message
『65』AFO [All for One]
『66』Visiting Midoriya
『67』Plan
『68』Gather
『69』Criticized
『70』Fighting Back
『71』Saving
『72』Start of the Fight
『73』No Matter What
『74』Destroy
『75』Fight to the End
Omake 1 | Katsuki got hit
『76』Destroy it
『77』Realm
『78』All Might/Dying-Will
『79』Bond
『80』A Pro Hero?! Dorms... What?!
『81』Moving
『82』Flames Explanation
『83』Additional
『84』Geez
『85』Shock Much?
『86』Moving of Class 1-A
『87』Discussion
『88』A Little Amusement Morning
『89』Special Moves
『90』Practicing/Training
『91』To the Extreme!
『92』Bombs Away!
『93』Mists!
『94』Mafia related
『95』Start Now!
『96』Operation Continue
『97』Fighting the Rest
『98』Operation Done!
『99』Going Back
『100』Childhood Friends
『101』The Big Three
『102』Villains
『103』Start of something
『104』Newspaper
『105』Investigation
『106』Know
[???]
"To be continued"
Helloooo
Please kindly read, thank you!

『59』Fighting for Lives

3K 116 5
Da hinari2_

{3rd POV}

'Everyone, listen up!' Mandalay spoke with Telepath.

"Mandalay's Telepath, it's giving me chills." Mina said.

'2 villains attacked us. It's possible there are more coming. Return to camp immediately.' Mandalay thought.

"Vlad, protect them!" Aizawa said as he sprinted out. 'If this is a full scale attack, we're in big trouble.' Aizawa thought as he ran outside to see blue flames.

"Your concern has you distracted, Eraser." Dabi appeared next to him and blasted blue flames at him.

"We didn't come for you pros so just stay out of our way." Dabi said, Spinner and Magne stood in front of the students. "I could crush this kitty's head so easily. Should I?" Magne asked.

"You get away from her!" Tiger yelled. "Calm down, Magne. You too, Tiger. When deciding who lives or dies, we must be careful that we're abiding by Stain's principles." Spinner said.

lida clenched his fists. "So you're the ones he ended up inspiring." lida glared. "In the flesh! Call me...Spinner!" Spinner took out his gigantic bladed club.

"I don't care who you are. You're criminals. That woman over there is Pixie Bob. She's giving it her all for these young heroes to help them reach their full potential. She's looking for a mate but otherwise she's content. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CUT SUCH A HAPPY LIFE SHORT?!" Tiger yelled.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not a hero's job to be happy?!" Spinner charged at them.

"Tiger, I've talked to everyone! Trust the safety of the other students to Ragdoll! We'll hold them back! You guys get back to camp! Class rep, you're in charge!" Mandalay ordered.

Midoriya realized something else. "Mandalay! Kota, I know where he is!" He said. "Izuku you go to him, i'll find Hibari and the others" Tsuna said and turned to Mandalay "Where is Sakura?" He asked.

{On the students}

Tetsutetsu was carrying Shiozaki over to Kendo. "Tetsutetsu! Where'd you get those gas masks?" Kendo asked.

"Yaoyorozu made them. We brought a bunch." Tetsutetsu replied "Let's get back to camp." Kendo said. "No, I'm going to go fight. You're always getting on Monoma when he talks about the differences in our classes. But you can feel it, right? We're not the same. We study the same curriculum, so why are they better? Isn't it obvious? Class A has been through crisis after crisis, and turned each one into an opportunity. They've had so many chances to prove themselves." Tetsutetsu said.

"Heroes don't back down from a villain! If we don't stand up now, then when will we? I'm gonna go after these villains, and show them what we're made of." Tetsutetsu armored up his arm.

{On Kota}

'Kota, Kota! Hurry back to camp! I can't come to you, but I don't know where you're always running off to!' Mandalay thought as Kota backed away from Muscular.

He tried to run away but Muscular jumped in front of him and put a crater in the cliff. He then started powering up his arm.

"Hey, nice hat, kid. Why don't you trade me for this lame mask? They make me wear it because I'm new." Muscular took his mask off, and Kota stared at his face, having flashbacks.

"Water Hose. A hero couple with a bright future that was cut short. One heinous criminal murdered them. The suspect is extremely dangerous and has a power up quirk. Do not approach. He is missing an eye in his left socket." The reporter in Kota's flashback said.

"Papa..Mama!" Kota cried. He was about to get crushed when Midoriya swooped in and saved him.

"What are you doing?" Kota asked.

'I came up here to make sure Kota was safe. I didn't think I'd actually run into any villains. Damn it. The landing broke my phone. I didn't tell anyone where I was going, so I can't hope for reinforcements. It's just me. Can I stop him while protecting Kota at the same time? No, I don't have time to think! Just do it!' Midoriya thought.

"I'm gonna save you Kota!" Midoriya shouted.

{On the Students}

Bakugou coughing through the cloud. "I'm worried about the others still out in the forest. Let's hope Ragdoll can take care of them." Todoroki said.

"Don't tell me what to do, Icy-huh?" They stopped when they saw a severed hand and Moonfish.

"What the hell?" Todoroki asked. "Must...work. But it's so delicious, beautiful flesh. Don't tempt me. I have a job to do." Moonfish turned to look at them.

"No fighting. Is that the rule?" Bakugo asked.

{On the Heroes}

"We'll purge you from this world!" Spinner yelled as he tried to slash Mandalay.

Mandalay tried to hit him but she missed. She was then pulled in by Magen's quirk only for the latter to get punched by Tiger.

"Kenji Hikishi! Wanted for 9 counts of aggravated robbery, 3 murders, and 29 attempted murders!" Tiger punched him only for his fist to get caught.

"Oh i am that famous~?" He asked.

{Back to Kota and Midoriya}

"That does sound like something that a wannabe hero would say. Your kind sure likes to mouth off about justice. The name's Midoriya, right? We were told we could take some initiative and kill you. But first..show me your blood!" Muscular jumped at him with his arm muscled up.

Midoriya tried to block his punch but he got sent into a cliff. "Maybe you can help me. Do you know where a kid named Bakugou and Tsunayoshi might be? I still have a job to do after all." Muscular asked before punching the rock again.

"I'll take your silence to mean that you don't know. Good then. Play time!" Muscular kicked him in the gut.

"Yes! Blood is exactly what I wanted! What'd you promise? That everything would be ok?! Haha!" Muscular laughed.

{On Tsuna}

He take Sakura with him and he found Hibari "Kyoya!" He shouted and the prefect turned to him "Omnivore" he spoke.

"Did you see Takeshi and Lambo?" He asked "I'm searching for them too" Hibari replied.

"We should hurry, this place was surrounded by Villains" Tsuna said and Hibari nod his head, he carried Sakura who was beginning to cry.

"A-are we g-gonna be a-alright..?" She asked sobbing, Hibari pat her head "We will Sakura, just wait" Tsuna answer for Hibari and the girl nod her head as Tsuna and Hibari run.

{Time-Skip}

After a few minutes, they saw Yamamoto and Lambo "Takeshi!" Tsuna shouted "Tsuna!" Yamamoto exclaimed.

"Are you two alright?" Tsuna asked and Yamamoto nod his head "Lambo has affected by the sleeping Gas" he said "That's why i decided to hide"

Tsuna nod his head and sigh in relief "We must go back to the camp, Villain had surrounded this place.

Yamamoto nod his head and stand up carrying Lambo before the three of them run back to the Camp.

"Where's Reborn and Colonello?" Asked Yamamoto "They're not here, according to Reborn there's some things that they will deal with" Tsuna replied.

{Back to Kota and Midoriya}

"I can't help but laugh at you, kid! Don't make promises you can't keep! You're no hero, you're just a fraud, and you'll die that way!" Muscular raised his fist.

Then a stone suddenly hit his head. "Remember Water Hose? My mom, and my dad. Did you torment the 2 of them too before you killed them?!" Kota yelled.

"Seriously? Those losers were your parents? Then this must be fate. They're the reason I have an artificial eye in my left socket right now." Muscular said.

"This is all your fault! Nothing in the world is right anymore, and it's because of crazy people like you!" Kota cried.

"Little kids are always quick to say it's someone else's fault. It's not like I was mad about the eye thing, I wanted to kill people, and those 2 tried to stop me. What happened was the result of all of us doing our best." Muscular said.

"No, what happened was the result of a monster misusing his gifts!" Midoriya cried.

"The real travesty is promising to do something you aren't able to do. That's why your dear old mommy and daddy died!" Muscular was about to crush him when Midoriya jumped at him.

"You ruined his life! And you won't take the blame?! Got you now! It doesn't matter how quick you are!" Midoriya sturk his hand between the muscle fibers.

"One For All: 100%! SMAAASH" Midoriya yelled as he punched the living hell out of him,or so it seemed.

The cliff went up in a dust cloud as Kota was sent flying before he suddenly stopped. "Gotcha. Sorry about that." Midoriya caught him in his teeth, then he pulled Kota back up.

"Thank you." Kota noticed his arm was broken. 'Why??..' Kota Thought.

"Let's get back to camp." Midoriya said before Muscular stood back up.

"Not too bad, Midoriya" Muscular walked towards them. "What does the League want from us?!" Midoriya asked. "Doesn't matter to me. As long as I get you use my quirk all I want, I really don't care." Muscular replied.

›TBC‹

~•~•~•~•~•~

Meh... I'm tired... But i hope, you be safe from Ncov, take care..

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
3.6K 74 8
Book 3 of the Mafia Queens! What would happen that Tsuna and the others turned to girls?! What would happen that the Queens have a LOVE TRIANGLE?! If...
305K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
549K 12K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.