YOUNGER•𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴•

By roses_and_promises

We are kids as we remember and now we've grown a lot. Started July 2019 READ FOR THE ANTI ROSEKOOK: *IF YOU D... More

•Let Go•
•Unexpected Greeting•
•She's Just a Friend•
•Hyung•
•The Guest•
•Closer•
•Beside You•
•Beside You pt.2•
•Beside You pt.3•
•Unexpected Guest•
•Unexpected guest pt.2•
•Secret Admirer•
•Jungkook's Questions•
•Let's Talk•
•Pending Stories•
•What Are We?•
•What Are We pt.2•
•Paul Klien•
•LANY•
•She's Jealous•
•Who?•
•Boyfriend vs. Ex Boyfriend•
•We're Good•
•TZUYU•
•Hide and Seek•
•Memories•
•Happy Hearts•
•How I Ended Up Hating You•
•Face to Face•
•Bye Feelings?•
•Together•
•Together With The Squad•
•BEACH/B!TCH•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.2•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.3•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.4•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.5•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.6•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.7•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.8•
•SUMMER LOVE•
•Just A Normal Day•
•The Wedding•
•The Proposal•
•Drunk•
•The Mall Stalker•
•Unlucky Coincidences•
•Unwanted Visitor•
•Trust We Have For Each Other•
•Trust We Have For Each Other Pt.2•
•Eyes On You•
••We're Okay••
•A Permission To Drink•
•Drunk Temptation•
•Unwanted Marks•
•Lisa Loud•
•Anniversary Gift•
•Wedding Plan: DECISIONS•
•Wedding Plan: THE PARENTS•
•Wedding Plan: CHECKLIST•
•Wedding Plan: PICTORIAL•
•Wedding Plan: WEDDING DRESS•
•Wedding Plan: Marriage Classes•
D-10
D-9
D-8
D-7
D-6
D-5
D-4
D-3
D-2
D-1
WEDDING DAY
Season II for Younger

•The Secret Admirer•

2.2K 115 73
By roses_and_promises

Three days have passed and Chaeyoung's secret admirer still hasn't skip a day on sending her flowers and letters or flowers and chocolates. Taehyung always delivers it to her which make Jungkook suspect.

The next day, Jungkook decided to follow Taehyung as he told them that he had to get something. Jungkook followed him without Taehyung knowing.

Taehyung on the other hand, didn't have any idea that someone is following him. He just walks calmly to the road for 15 minutes and stops near Rainbow Petals, yes it's a flower shop. He open the door making the bell ring.

Jungkook was confused and was shocked at what he sees. Taehyung lasted for about 10 minutes inside the shop. The bell rings again making Jungkook look at who's coming out. His eyes widened as he saw Taehyung holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He saw him smelled the flowers and smiled looking at it. He looks so happy as he held the flowers to his hands and walk. Jungkook has the urge to go to him and surprise him or just stay silent and ask him about it.

'But if I go to him and tell him that I am tailing him, he'll get disappointed and embarrassed. But if I just ask him about it, will he tell me the truth' he said to himself.

He don't want to disappoint his hyung especially in times like this. He hasn't seen him this happy before. Yes he is a jolly and funny person but deep inside those smiles are million tears that he is hiding.

Flashback......

He walks to Taehyung which is hugging his knees with bottles of alcohol beside him. He can see his sobs and feel his pain.

Taehyung just got into a harsh breakup. Irene his girlfriend or should I say his first love broke up with him saying that she will get married to her parents business partners son. He loved her more than himself. He gave everything to her, he changed for her.

Taehyung was ones a cold and heartless person but after he met Irene he changed.

"Hyung" he called. Taehyung look at him with his drunk and sad eyes.

"Kookie-ah" after all those pain he still manage to look at the young man and smile to him. He can see the sadness that is written all over his face. "How are you kookie?" He asks the young man holding his shoulders.

"Hyung you've had enough" he said as he place the bottles away from his reach.

"Kookie just one more bottle" he reached the last bottle that is in Jungkook's hand.

"Hyung" he said

"Kookie just this one"

"Hyung, please" Jungkook pleads.

"Kookie give me the bottle"

"HYUNG!!!" He shouted. Taehyung look at him and his tears started to drip off his eyes. "That's enough!" He said as he look at his hyungs eyes "You're already hurt" he said "Don't hurt yourself more" Taehyungs shoulder dropped as he hear his words.

He can't stop crying.

He is hurt very hurt.

"I just don't understand why the world is so unfair, Jungkook" he teared. "Why people choose to make someone happy even if they are not happy to what those people choose them to do" he said "I love her, Kook" he look at the young man "I love her so much that I would die for her. I love her so much that I want the whole world to hear how I love her. I love her so much that....." he paused and look at nowhere "that I don't want her to leave me alone." He look back to Jungkook and smile "She lifted me up when the world seems to drag me down. She showed me brightness when I can't see anything but darkness. She showed me love which I thought I don't have. She is everything to me, Jungkook. She's been my world." He sobbed. "She was the one who picked every piece of me." He said and smirked "But I never knew that the ones who picked you up will be the ones to break you again" he cried his heart out.

End of Flashback.

Taehyung reached Chaeyoung's door holding the bouquet that he bought earlier. He knocked on the door and it opened. Chaeyoung appeared infront of him which leave him speechless. She is so beautiful. She looks like an angel sent from heaven.

"Another one!?" Chaeyoung said surprised.

Taehyung couldn't stop staring at her, admiring her beautiful innocent face.

"Maybe" he shrugged and smiles.

"Do you know who sent this?" Chaeyoung look at him curiously "Any information that can lead me to his name or anything?" She shyly smiled making her cheeks puff.

"Are you curious about him?" Taehyung asks.

"Is it obvious?"she grinned.

"Are you interested?" Taehyung look at him. Those words made her look at him.

"Interested?" She repeats.

"To the sender?" He shrugged quietly embarrassed.

"He sounds interesting, his quotes sound so meaningful and he even know my favorite flower." She looks at the white rose caressing it.

"He might be very interested in you" he look at her deeply.

"I don't know, who am I to be this interesting" She slightly chuckled.

"You're Park Chaeyoung" he said. Chaeyoung look at him questionably. "You're an interesting woman Chaeyoung, Don't underestimate yourself because you are unique" he said.

Chaeyoung was speechless.

"Anyway I have to go, the guys might get worried" he said and excused himself.

Chaeyoung was left confused and speechless. Those last words that he said earlier was deep. She doesn't understand him. He sound like the person that is sending her flowers.

"Is it possible!" Chaeyoungs eyes widened at what went into her mind.

Taehyung went back to the house with smile all over his face and Jimin quickly noticed it and was surprised except for Jungkook who had been tailing him.

"Taehyung found some already!" Jimin exclaimed. Taehyung gave him a winning smile and seat next to them. "Tell us what happened! Is she beautiful? Did you get her number?" Jimin started to flood questions to Taehyung.

"Stop it!" Taehyung said slightly annoyed but liked it anyway.

"Where have you been hyung?" Jungkook asked politely giving him a smile.

"Just did something great." He smiled.

"Are you happy?" The question made him look at Jungkook seriously and confused.

"What do you mean by happy?" He slightly chuckled at his question. "Of course I am!" He proudly said.

"What is she doing now anyway?" Jimin suddenly asks. They both look at him.

"Who?" They said in unison.

"Chaeyoung, who else could it be?" Jimin said.

Jimin was the only one who's been so open towards her feelings to Chaeyoung.

There was an awkward atmosphere towards the three of them.

How come they liked the same girl at the same time?

"Let's go?" Jimin stood up. They both look at him.

"Where?" Jungkook asked.

"Chaeyoungs" he said looking at the both of them. "Come on!" He said pulling the two of them to get up.

Jimin leads outside first leaving only Taehyung and Jungkook.

'Should I ask him?' Jungkook asks himself.

'Should I tell him' Taehyung on the other hand.

"I have to tell you something."

"I have to ask you something"

They both said in chorus. They both look at each other. Jungkook is still hesitating on asking him the question. And Taehyung has already gathered his courage on telling Jungkook the truth.

"Who'll speak first?" Jungkook said. Taehyung stayed silent which give Jungkook a hint to speak first. He took a deep breath and look at him with a straight and serious face "Do you like her?" Taehyung look at him in shock "I know" he said as Taehyung look at him confused "I followed you earlier" Taehyung looks disappointed. He look at his hyung.

"I like her." Taehyung bravely confessed.

"Why her?" Jungkook was confused that he really want to know the truth.

"I don't know" he said as he stared at nowhere "There's just something about her that makes me feel happy" he said.

"Hyung." Jungkook spoke But Taehyung cut his words.

"I know, and I am not assuming that she'll feel the same. I can tell who she really likes and that's okay for me" he said which make Jungkook look at him more confused.

"What do you mean by who she really likes?" Jungkook asks.

"Are you really that blind Jungkook?" Taehyung smirked "Can't you see the way she looks at you, her eyes sparks like the thousand stars when she sees you."

What he said made him think back to what Chaeyoung told him about the guys she is talking to.

"He talked to me last night."
He was the only one she talked to last night.

"He lifted me up even if he pushed me down. He made me feel better even if he hurted me a lot. He became my shoulders in times that I didn't need him." His thoughts are all filled up. He is the one she is talking about. It may sound stupid but he admits that he is always there when he knew he hurt her. He is the only one who comes to her even if she doesn't want her.

He looks at Taehyung.

"She likes me?" Jungkook mumbles.

"Are you dumb?" Taehyung said "Or you're just blind?"

"She likes me!!" He exclaimed. He is very happy. But questions and doubts suddenly filled his mind. "But why?" He look at Taehyung "Why me? I hurt her a lot. I made her cry and she likes me?" He said. Taehyung just raise a brow to him and stand up.

"Well then if you don't want her liking you then that's not my problem." He said as he turn around to walk.

But then Taehyungs eyes widened, he was shocked as he look down he saw arms wrapped around him.

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook mumbles and let go. He run outside like a child who just got what he wants.

Taehyung was left speechless but in the back of his mind he was very happy and proud of what he did. It might hurt his pride but it was the right thing to do. He don't want to force someone to like him especially when he already know that she likes someone already.

Suddenly his phone beeped.

BADASS JENNIE
Let's get something to drink 🍺
my treat! Just got bored need someone to talk to.

I'm in! 👌🏻

BADASS JENNIE
Yah go man! I'll meet you by the alcohol house. See yah!
seen

He grinned at her sass. After that he messaged Jungkook that he won't be able to catch up and took a grab.

••••••••••

So that is it for this part!! Hope yah like it.
There are lots of stories that I am ready to write in that account. I hope you'll look forward to it.

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤

LOVE Rap💗💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 3.6K 65
"When will the day come, that you finally see me. When will you hold my hands and say 'I love you' while you look at me lovingly. When will you final...
46.7K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
23K 1.1K 34
"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was with you?" "What are you talking about...
25.7K 695 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...