HALFBLOOD- A Complicated Fami...

By FRISTA_AP

A Complicated Family, which has ups and downs in their relationships, which has truth and lie in their relati... More

cast
Prolouge
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

chapter 6

1.2K 87 15
By FRISTA_AP

Siddharth left looking at them both suspiciously, while they both breathed in relief.

Ananya: I will killll you samuuu!! Go from here before I end up doing anything!!

Sumedh: but what did I do?

Ananya: because of you only I have to handle this flirty idiot and see your so called would be fiancee daily!

Sumedh: jaan I really didn't have any idea about this, sir suddenly came and just told, what was I supposed to do

He back hugged her and kissed her cheeks lovingly.

Ananya: hmm okay, now go and complete the surgery.

Sumedh: are you gona send me like this?

She turned to him and smiled at him and kissed his cheeks

Ananya: jaan I am fine, promise, now go and complete it properly, all the best, I will be waiting in my room.

He smiled at her and again kissed her cheeks and went to OT. Meanwhile Ananya went to her cabin.

While at parking Pranithi was talking on phone when Siddharth came there and waited for her to complete. Once she completed he went to her.

Siddharth: are you still here? Didn't go?

Pranithi: was going only, dad call came, so thats why.

Siddharth: ok cool, by the way, are you sure? Are you ok with me coming over on weekend to your home?

Pranithi: yes, Sid it's fine you can come over.

Siddharth: okay and yes, you yet have time yar, just think about the marriage, I don't think he is interested in you, plus Anu and he, both seem weird, maybe something in-between them, though I don't mind, it's their life.

Pranithi: yup even I felt that, but truly yar if it's something, he should have tell me rather than agreeing to marry me.

Siddharth: yes, but maybe just like you he can't say no too.

Pranithi: then he could have atleast tell me, I won't expect anything. You know he told me that as he can't tell no to family, nor I can, so it's better we just work out and try it, what's wrong in giving chance to each other.

Siddharth: yes right, anyways take care and try see if you can say no, as I don't think there is anything in this marriage and he may backout suddenly. So, you say no, that will be better.

Pranithi: yes, bye take care see you tomorrow.

Siddharth: bye take care, yes, see you tomorrow.

They both hugged each other and went to thir respective cars, Pranithi was about to drive out when siddharth stopped her.

Pranithi: what happened?

Siddharth: see those cars.

She looked where Siddharth was pointing, there were two cars, both were of same model and same to same similar. One had ANU-S on top and bottom had V-R sticker and other car had SAMU-A at top and bottom had V-R sticker.

Pranithi: it seems like their car.

Siddharth: yes but strange na, S V R and A V R. Like both have same kind of stickers.

Pranithi: yes!!

Siddharth: leave it, we will see tomorrow let's go.

Pranithi: yup, let's go.

They both left with confusion on their faces.

While in Ananya's cabin, she was doing her Phone sitting on her chair when Sumedh came and back hugged her.

Ananya: whether surgery over?

Sumedh: yes and I checked the reports. They are positive.

Ananya: really!!!

Sumedh: yes!!

Both kissed eachother cheeks in happiness and hugged eachother.

Ananya: are you coming home or not? I wish to spend time with you.

Sumedh: I thought of meet Pranithi and tell her about us. You also come na and then we can go home.

Ananya: nope, you go alone. I don't wish to see her with you.

Sumedh: ok then, let's go home. I will tell her in morning.

He took her to car and made her sit in and started driving, telling driver to bring Ananya's car home.

Ananya: better, you tell her now itself yar, she might be upset, seeing us both close.

Sumedh: I will tell na, tomorrow morning itself, I will tell. Now, relax.

Ananya: also do something with this Siddharth.

Sumedh: yes, I will see to him.

Ananya: can you stay tonight with me? I wish to sleep on you.

Sumedh: yes, I will stay.

Ananya: Thank you!!

Sumedh (looked at her) : there is no formalities between us.

Ananya: what to do? You made us both like strangers.

Sumedh took deep breath and drove to home without telling anything. As he knew whatever he tells, she won't get calm down. So he let her on her way to forget that bitter truth. She got down and went to their room, he followed her. She went and took shower.

Ananya: what do you wanna have?

Sumedh (kissing her cheeks): anything made by your hand.

Ananya: okay, now you go and take shower, I will make your favourite.

Sumedh: okay!!

He went and took shower, till then she brought his favourite food to the room. He sat and made her sit on his lap and feed her. Both completed food feeding each other.

Ananya: tell her about us soon Samu, she might be sad, that you hadn't give her importance and close with me. Because, I can feel her pain, even I felt same when I heard you both are gonna get engaged.

Sumedh: Yes, I will tell her morning. Now let's sleep.

Ananya (hugging him): it's so long yar, we both slept together. I miss you badly.

Sumedh: even I miss you too, babe.

Ananya: what will you tell dadi?

Sumedh: asusual case only.

Ananya: by the way, I got something for you in a trip. I know you won't take it to home. Yet, I can't stop giving gifts.

She went and took a wrapped gift and gave him. He took that and opened it. It has a shell on which, their pic was imprinted in heart symbol, which can't be erased. He smiled seeing that.

Sumedh: it's beautiful, I will keep it in my cabin, so that I can see daily.

Ananya: when dadi comes for check up, she should see and break it?

Sumedh: I won't let her and she can't see too. By the way, shall we tell dadi about pregnancy? She, herself will stop engagement na.

Ananya: now it's 2nd month, Samu, we will tell at 4th month. Because, she won't believe me, at that time I will get baby bump bigger na, she will believe.

Sumedh: okay, but 2nd month?

He asked checking report. She smiled at him sheepishly and gave him another report, which they did a month back, which came as positive.

Sumedh: why you didn't tell me yar? I thought that came as negative.

Ananya: because, I was worried what if that report become negative suddenly, we both would be broken. So, I checked after 1 month. But, I should tell you before itself yar, I have so much morning sickness and mood swings. I couldn't handle alone.

Sumedh: Relax, I will shift here and will look after you.

Ananya: but what will you tell dadi?

Sumedh: I will handle her, Anu. You are important now. And I know you can't tell your mom too.

Ananya: Samu, I am really afraid of my mom. She doesn't know about our divorce drama, she thinks that you divorced me. Will she accept you again? First time itself I struggled a lot, as dadi talked rudely with her.

Sumedh: we will try our best Anu. Now come, rest.

Ananya: but I am hungry.

He looked at her, as she just had food. She looked at him with pout.

Ananya: I don't know why, either I feel more hungry or not at all hungry. You will hate me na, if I become fat, due to over eating.

Sumedh: why will I hate you Anu? I love you ever.

He hugged her, kissing her forehead and went and got food for her and feed her her. After completing food, he lied on bed and made her lie on him, caressing her hairs. Both drifted to sleep slowly.

... To be continued

Are you all liking the book?

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Best part of the chapter?

What is that V-R meant by?

Please do vote and comment down your view, either positive or negative both are welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
136K 8.3K 43
This is my second wattpad story on Sidneet. Siddharth Nigam a famous Superstar of bollywood and top most entrepreneur of india, is engaged with his c...
156K 10.1K 82
2 broken souls, one became arrogant and the other became bubbly to hide their pains. Siddharth Nigam: An arrogant jerk, broken from inside. No one in...