Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-21

7.9K 930 110
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any.

It was evening by the time Manik was treated completely after continuous 3 hours. Some stitches here and there, covering his wounds, his plaster and all. Fab4 were informed abt him and they did arrive to the hospital.

After some time, cabir contacted Manik's receptionist to look after his hospital accounts. After 3 hours drs declared him to be safe, unconscious and under observation. Sitting ideally and doing nothing bored Dhruv and he said.

D-mei jaa rha ho guys........waise bhi Manik behosh hai.........pata nhi kab hosh aayega usse..........plus drs hai yahan so hamara rukna any which ways matter nhi krta.........I have other works too to handle.........jab woh hosh mei aaye toh muje inform kr dena.

Saying that he left. The trio kept looking at him going away. Once he was out of their sight. Aaliya got up from her place and said.

Aa-Dhruv is right.........

She just said this and left from there. Cabir and Mukti kept looking at each other and soon enough Mukti too left without uttering a word. Cabir stayed back but not for long as the receptionist had arrived.

Passing on the details to receptionist, Cabir too left. Inside Manik was unconscious. The receptionist waited back for him but there was no point for her. All his accounts and stuff is looked by his p.a and that is Nandini. She called her up but Nandini didn't receive her call.

While here Nandini was standing under the shower, taking a hot water bath. The steam from hot water was very much visible in the shower cabinet. She took the world time in taking a shower, took her own time in wiping herself and getting in her bath robe.

Just when she stepped out, she heard her phone ringing. Leaving everything she headed to receive the call but on mid way it went off. Still she headed to it and before she could see who's miscall it was. Her phone rang again. She looked at the caller id and frowned. Then she picked up and.

Nan-hello

R-Nandini kaha ho tum?

Nan-woh

R-forget that........Manik sir ka accident hogaya hai.

And the earth slipped from under her feet. Tears made from her eyes and she heard the receptionist speaking but her mind could not understand anything.

R-woh stage practice kr rhe the and it broke and all........now forget that and come to life care hospital and take charge of him.........I am waiting for you........outside the ICU.

And the call got ended. Nandini's mind kept recalling abt the accident words. She recovered back instantly and ran to slip into a dress and rush to the hospital. Taking a pair out of her wardrobe, least bothered to check abt it, she got changed and rushed to catch an auto.

Nandini got out of her gate and was running along with trying to stop an auto but she couldn't find it soon but she did get one. She just had her wallet and her phone. Requesting the auto driver to drive fast, she reached the hospital.

Paying him more than the fare as she was least concerned to look at the minimum amount note from her auto fare and wait for the change too. She ran upstairs to the ICU as it was just on the first floor.

Climbing the stairs hysterically, she reached close to it. She would have ran, breaking the door, had the receptionist and the watchman both wouldn't have stopped her. Nandini was trying to look through the glass to find even an hint of Manik but the receptionist stopped her and started saying.

R-you know all the details abt sir........stay with him and clear his bills........right now he is unconscious........I am going.

Saying that she left and Nandini got free, she rushed to the ICU, since Manik was a VIP, some liability was given. That is why Nandini was made to enter without any ruckus. Just when Nandini entered the frame of the ICU door.

Manik started gaining his conscious back. Not that internal connection wala scene was here like in films or serials 😜. Just the timing was decided by god. Manik hissed and started opening his eyes.

He was trying to analyse the things, while here Nandini was looking out for Manik. With great difficulty Manik realised his accident and managed to sit back. His whole body was in pain. Due to a fractured hand, he had to take support with just one hand which was difficult.

Just when he sat back and was abt to look at the door, it flung open and Manan looked at each other. Her messed up state and his band aid state. Manik was very much aware abt Nandini's harshness towards him and at this moment he just wanted to push her at the edge, which is why he was giving her stone expressions but something beautiful happened.

Seeing him sitting like that, Nandini didn't observe his expressions towards her. Just his conscious state mattered. She ran inside, sat beside him and immediately hugged him by wrapping her hands around his nape, still holding her wallet and phone.

She started crying badly, her sobbing was clearly heard as his ear was close to her lips, her tears were wetting his neck skin as the hospital shirt didn't have collar. Her warm grip around him screamed abt her love towards him.

Feeling the love warmth from her, his stone expressions turned into a smile and he wrapped his free hands on her lower back. Feeling his touch, Nandini squeezed closed her eyes and weeped more. Breaking a never ending hug, she looked at Manik and asked.

Nan-aap thik toh hai na?

Though she said that but the smile and hope in his eyes were not missed by her, before they could exchange anything, a team of dr and nurses came. Nandini moves out of his embrace and stood far, so the drs could check him.

After a detailed check up, the dr came to Nandini and told her things related to him, as she was his p.a and only known person present there. It was not the first time, Nandini was in the hospital. With Mr kumar and his old age, she had visited hospital many times and thus Nandini was pro in understanding the hospital things too.

Soon the drs left and Manik had a hope to talk with Nandini. Even she knew that her action has given him hope and she didn't wanted to break that. That is why she said.

Nan-aap aaram kijiye mei bhar ho.

Ma-Nan

But she didn't stop and left, she waited outside the waiting room and silent tears were flowing from her eyes. Her going away gave Manik a reality check but his hope still poked him and he was thinking all positive.

It was dinner time and Nandini was called in to help Manik in eating his dinner. She came in to see Manik sitting and waiting for her. A tray of food was also kept there. She tried her best to avoid him.

That is why, she silently picked up the tray and removed the cling wrap. It had juice and soup for him, owing to his fresh wounds he should avoid chewing. Taking the soup bowl, she came to him, standing close to him, she filled the spoon with soup and bought it close to his lips.

Manik was seeing all her actions and his hope was dying .0001% with passing time but he kept giving life to his hope. Nandini just kept looking at the soup and the journey of spoon towards his lips and then his way of eating it.

After feeding him the entire soup, she made him have the juice, then medicine and water, she kept the empty tray at a side and got a wet tissue to wipe his lips. As soon as she was done wiping it, Manik held her wrist, grabbing her attention.

Nandini looked at him and Manik could clearly see her wet eyes. He bought her wrist close to him and placed a warm kiss on the back of her palm. Feeling his touch, Nandini gasped and flinched. Then Manik said.

Ma-kuch bolo?

Nandini knew at what he is pointing. Nandini moved here gaze from him and controlled her tears. After a min she looked back at him and Manik smiled thinking that he will hear something beautiful but.

Nan-mei bas aap ka khayal rakh rhi ho........ aap ne hi bola tha na........to baby sit you........ aur aap ka yahan aur koi hai bhi nhi isliye.

Manik was not expecting this at all, the hope he had got killed brutally and unintentionally her hand got out of his hold. Feeling his free hand, Nandini's heart broke but still she encouraged herself and said.

Nan-aap ko aur kuch chahiye sir?

Seeing her behaviour inspite of the love dripping from her eyes made Manik to behave rude too. The stone expressions came back and he said a bit harshly.

Ma-no you can leave.

Nandini left. The entire night both could sleep. Early in the morning Manik slept due to tiredness and medicines. Once he was fast asleep, Nandini had just came to check him.

Seeing him sleeping, she caressed his head and kissed his forehead, gently traced his wounds and his fracture, she kissed the back of his palm of the fractured hand and then adored his face. She came out, wiping her tears and saw fab4 there.

Thankfully they didn't see her wiping her tears. She gave them a faint smile and had a conversation with them abt Manik. Nandini then said cabir that since they are here, she will quickly go home and come back getting changed and fresh.

Cabir gave a positive reply and Nandini left the hospital, along with travelling, she managed and re-scheduled Manik's work. She came back home, ate something, took a nice shower, got changed, did a few tiny house hold stuffs as they were important.

In doing this all thing, it took 2 hours for her, after 2 hours she left for the hospital. In btwn this, Manik woke up and found fab4. He asked about Nandini and got to knew that she had left. They all talked and then a nurse dropped his lunch.

Trying to act good, Aaliya offered in feeding him and almost forced herself on this. She made him have the soup just like Nandini but Manik could clearly feel the vibes from her and from Nandini and Aaliya's closeness made him cringe in irritation.

Manik was shifted to a room later. Nandini reached to ICU and was informed abt Manik shifting. She came there and just when she was about to open the door, fab4 came out of the room. Fab3 left but cabir updated Nandini abt Manik and then he too left.

Nandini entered in to see Manik resting with closed eyes. She quietly sat far from him yet he was infront of her. Manik could feel somebody's presence in the room and unwillingly opened his eyes to see Nandini there.

As much as he was delighted to have her there, he had made a decision to not chase her anymore, if they really are going to together, than they will come close. Seeing him looking at her, Nandini expected him to say something but Manik closed his eyes and Nandini was sad.

Anyways she let him be the way he wants too, while Manik, after he closed his eyes again, he remembered his phone call with his father a few days back.

Flash back.

Being stressed and continuously being rejected by Nandini, Manik was loosing everything. His calm, his patience, his strength. He was back home early, from a very busy day at office. He was done with his dinner and was ready to lay down on bed, when he got a message from his father to come on Skype.

He switched on his laptop and connected to the Skype. The call too got connected and the father son duo looked at each other. While the father was all jolly and looked young from his actual age, the son looked worned out, tired and stressed.

Hey guys here is the update......sorry to keep you'll waiting.......but I will try to update regularly.......we'll enjoying the holiday?
How was this chp do tell me.......give lots of comments and get a chp tmrw as well.........interesting track have started.
Enjoy reading and be safe with the virus. Keeping praying for the whole world and make me happy by big big comments as well are free and may be bored too without getting to go out.
Goodnight bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
N/A
326 25 21
.
48.7K 2.6K 24
"It's your time to pay my debt BOSS METAWIN"
126K 3.6K 18
Hello ppl... This is my first story It is a Manan story where both Manik and Nandani has a secret...... Peep into this exciting story..... Kindly...