Goku: The Avenging Saiyan (Re...

Par Villalba376

This story is a remake to my Redemption story, with some new stuff added and some stuff changed. Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Wedding
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 23

5.6K 102 34
Par Villalba376

Goku walks back to the palace where he was greeted by Lady Sif who was coming down from a set of stairs near the entrance.

Sif: Welcome back, Goku. And I can see you're wielding Mjolnir.

Goku: Yeah. Thor taught me how to wield it when things get rough.

Sif: Speaking of Thor. Where is he? I thought he was with you.

The image of the God of thunder being covered in dirt and sand came back to mind and he smirked.

Goku: Uh, Thor came back to the palace first to get cleaned up.

Lady Sif nodded and motioned for Goku to follow her.

Sif: Sounds like there's a funny tale there. I'll have to ask him about it later. Come with me. Everyone is waiting for you in the dining hall...Lady Wanda will have a surprise surprise for you.

Intrigued by what she said, Goku quickly followed her...wondering just what kind of surprise the Scarlet Witch is planning for him.

*later*

Goku took a quick bath for the dirt and sweat. He felt from what Lady Sif told him about the surprise that he shouldn't be dirty or sweaty for it. The bathtub looked more like a hot spring. The Asgardians didn't use showers but Thor had informed them once the water was drained, the tub would quickly refill itself with clean hot water thanks to a handy enchantment.

Soon, he was done and wraps a towel around his waist before leaving the bathroom. He sees a different design of his Gi, which has his iconic orange and blue colors, though looked more like the one Wanda made for him.

After liking the first one, Wanda made him another that was like the combination between Goku's older Gi's and the one she gave him.

Not wanting to keep the others waiting, the young warrior quickly got dressed and summoned Mjolnir to his hand.

(Without taped arms)

Just being able to do that felt really cool...he never once imagined the mighty hammer of Thor would deem him to be worthy out of all the Avengers. Goku walked down the grand staircase, he noticed the guards were bowing their heads at him.

Goku wasn't sure how to respond so he just nodded back with a awkward smile. When he stepped in to the dining hall, the Warriors Three were already at the table and they greeted him with a friendly wave...before the expressions on their faces turned into one of awe and disbelief. The other Asgardians in the hall grew silent as they all stared at Goku.

This made Goku scratch his head in confusion.

Goku: *confused* Uh, did I do something wrong?

Hogun was the first to speak through the silence.

Hogun: By the Allfathers, he really can wield the hammer.

Fandral: I didn't think it was true at first but now... *trailed off as his eyes widened at the sight of Mjolnir being held in Goku's hand*

Volstagg: Let us give a toast to the worthy Young Warrior! *raising his cup up*

Everyone in the hall immediately raised their glasses and cheered for Son Goku, who nervously chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. He wasn't used to getting applause like this so this was new to him.

Thor: *from behind* As I said before, young Rogers, the moment you lifted Mjolnir was a very humbling one.

Goku: I can see that. I'm just not use to this kind of attention.

Volstagg passed over a plateful of food to Thor. One of the many servers poured some water into his glass. Goku gave her his thanks and took a sip before he began to nibble away on some chicken strips. Even the food here tasted better than most of the dishes he's ever had on Earth... although nothing could ever beat Natasha's and Wanda's cooking.

Lady Sif entered the dining hall and patted Goku's shoulder from behind.

Sif: Eating already? Good. A growing warrior like you needs to eat more.

Goku: Welcome back, Lady Sif. Where's Wanda?

?: I'm right here, Goku.

Goku turns around in his seat...and his jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Standing right behind him was Wanda, wearing a red Asgardian dress.

The Scarlet Witch looked both so beautiful and sensual... and Goku couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Wanda giggles as she sat down next to Goku and gently pushed his jaw closed.

Wanda: How do I look?

Goku: Y-you look...amazing. It really fits you well. And the pendant completes the look.

Wanda: *giggles* Thank you, Goku.

She then pecks a kiss on his cheek. Thor was looking on with a smile, though confused as to what is the relationship between the youngest Avengers. It seems they must've bonded while he was absent from Earth. There was definitely a story here and Thor made a mental note to ask the Young Warrior about it later.

Volstagg: It is good to see you again, Lady Wanda. The Asgardian dress suits you well.

Wanda: Thank you, Volstagg. I'm glad to have the chance to wear these.

Hogun: How do you like our fair city? *wipes his mouth* Does Asgard meet your expectations?

Wanda: Asgard far exceeds anything we've imagined. This city is perhaps the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

Goku nods in agreement as Thor raises his glass.

Thor: It makes me happy to hear you say so. We will take you borh to see the rest of the city tomorrow afternoon.

Goku: Why?

Thor: There are some things I wish to show you when it comes to wielding Mjolnir in the morning. As I understand it, Sif will be instructing Lady Wanda in something as well tomorrow.

Lady Sif looked at the Scarlet Witch and smiled.

Sif: Indeed.

Volstagg: Now that that's settled, why don't you Midgardians regale us with a tale of your adventures on Earth? Thor has told us of his heroic battles with the Avengers many times but surely you must have stories of your own.

The Scarlet Witch didn't know what to say about that. Her 'heroic adventures' thus far have been only with the Avengers and their missions. The battle against Ultron in Sokovia was something Thor had probably already told his friends about. So she shook her head.

Then, everyone turns to Goku who was in the middle of eating some roast deer. He stops when he sees everyone looking at him.

Goku: *swallows* What's going on?

Wanda: The Asgardians would like to hear about some of your adventures.

Goku: *wipes him mouth, while surprised* Really? Okay then. What would you all like to know?

Sif: Anything you can tell us, Goku. We're all curious about some of the battles you've fought.

Now, Goku's not a good story teller, but what the heck?

Goku: Okay. It all started in Mount Paozu, the mountain where I was found by a wise old man, named Son Gohan. He found me in the middle of nowhere and took me in as his grandson. He told me years ago that I went into an accident when I fell of a cliff and hit my head when I was still a baby.

This shocked everyone. He fell of a cliff when he was a baby and survived? That is something they never heard from a Midgardian. Wanda May have known about it, but hearing still shocked her. Thor was as well shocked by this revelation and Lady Sif couldn't believe what she heard from the Young Warrior.

Goku: I still have the scar on head to this day. It took me a week to wake up and we continue on like nothing had ever happened. Grandpa taught me how to fight while growing up, including showing some techniques that I use today. And this *pulls out his power pole* Was his. He gave it to me as a gift, and I learned how to use it in combat.

Everyone looked with a smile of heartwarmth. Then Goku demeanor changed.

Goku: But when I was six, this changed. One night, a giant monster appeared out of nowhere and attacked us. Grandpa was left injured when morning came.

Hogun: Where were you when this monster attacked?

Goku: I couldn't remember. I felt like I blacked out that that moment. Then one month later, it came back again and this time...grandpa didn't come out alive.

This shattered everyone to the core. This young man lost his only caretaker when he was 6 years old and that meant he had to witness the body of his grandfather. Wanda May now the story, but hearing it still hurts as she couldn't believe Goku went through that and a very young age.

Thor and Sif look on in sorrow and sympathy towards the young warrior. They may experienced loses, but Goku experience it while still young.

Goku: I later buried him somewhere in the mountains and I've since lived alone, learning how to hunt and eat. A year went by and I decided to travel the world and see what I was missing while living with my grandpa.

Soon, Goku tells the story of how he went through continent to continent, meeting new people and learning several fighting styles, languages, and sometimes their traditions.

Goku: Everything was great...Until I met the Red Ribbon Army.

Volstagg: What is this Army of Red Ribbons?

Goku: A cruel group of nothing but criminals and villains. All they wanted is to conquer the world and enslave everyone. It was massive, but I then decided I need to do the right thing and went through several bases and forts, and I destroyed them. It was nothing hard for me to deal with.

Sif: So you defeated this army with ease?

Goku: Not exactly. You see, back then I wasn't as strong as I am know, and yet I still managed to take them down one by one. Soon, I made it to the main base of the Army and I destroyed it with no problems. They shoot their weapons at me but I still prevailed and won the battle.

Everyone grew a smile of satisfaction.

Goku: Until one of the leader access a machine that was bigger than a building and started shooting at me in a demented way. As I said I wasn't as strong and I was easily hurt by the many weapons the leader sent me. But before he could finish me, a friend that I gained why stopping the army, saved me and gave his life to protect me. I stood there in front of him as he slowly dies. I didn't know what happened, but I just...snapped.

Everyone looks at him with sympathy and amazement.

Goku: It was then I screamed through the skies above as my energy was let out. It went to the sky as I continued to yell out in sadness and anger. Soon, I called down and stares at the leader before hitting my best attack at him, destroying him and the machine once in for all. That day is when I realized I have a hidden power inside me.

He continues on as everyone looks on with amazement as he details how he was in New York with Thor and the other Avengers as they didn't knew him at the time, helping them against the Chitauri. He later said that after a few months, he met his soon to be father in law, Captain America and he took him in.

He then said about how he helped during a Hydra mission involving killing many people that pose a threat to Hydra and then telling them about the Battle against Ultron.

Goku: Soon, the large make shift meteor came down and I was under it, trying my best to push it back up. I was succeeding, until something in me snapped and I let out a huge amount of power and energy, destroying the meteor and engulfing the Earth in red energy.

Frandral: I think Thor mentioned that before. Could you show it too us?

Goku: Sure.

Goku stop up and charges up. Soon he was engulfed in blue energy as it lit the room. Everyone backs away as the blue energy fades away, revealing Goku's red powerful form to everyone.

Everyone looks on in amazement at his new appearance as they never seen anything like this before. The red hair, red eyes, the younger looks, his body a few pounds less while reddish, and his aura swirling around him.

Sif: *looks at Thor* Are you sure he's not a God?

Thor couldn't answer that question. He too is confused by this new form as there's nothing told about it in legend.

Goku: Even I don't know about this. It was theorized that I somehow have it within me all this time and that I needed a way to access it.

Thor: It must've been because of your righteous heart, young Rogers.

Wanda: I think he's right. You wouldn't have that form if you're not a good hearted person, sweetie.

Goku: Still. I have a long way to go to know what is this form and what I really am.

Goku powers down as he concludes the story time. Volstagg even apologize to him for some memories that he wish to not remember, but he said it was no problem. Sif raised her cup for a little toast.

Sif: It is good you have the soul and heart of selflessness and courage. You should be commended for continuing to fight for such a noble cause despite being so young.

Thor: Aye. Let us give another toast to my friends for their valiant heroics!

Every Asgardian in the dining hall raised their glasses and let out a heartful cheer for Goku and Wanda. They gave out an awkward laugh as they were not used to being applauded for their work.

Neither of them were heroes for the attention or personal glory. They just wanted to do the right thing.

Goku: Thank you, everyone.

Thor: Just one more thing, my young friend.

He then let's out a small yawn. He's still young after all and he was left exhausted after the training with Thor, including the amount of food he ate.

Sif: You should get some rest. There will be much more to see in Asgard tomorrow.

Thor: I bid you two a good night then. We will come get you in the morning for your respective lessons.

Goku and Wanda got up and waved at everyone before they leave to their room. The God of thunder watched his friends leave before a guard approached him and bowed his head.

Guard: The Allfather wishes to see you, my lord.

*later*

Goku, still in his new Gi, was sitting in front of a fireplace with Mjolnir in his hand. Thor once mentioned that whoever proved able to lift his hammer would be ruler of Asgard should something happen to Odin. That was probably why the guards and every other Asgardian bowed their heads to him with respect...they saw him as a potential future King of the Nine realms.

But, Goku has no interest in being a King. Even he knew he's not very good at being a leader. All that he is a warrior with a big heart and pure soul.

Goku: I wonder...Why did you deem me worthy?

As he expected, there was no verbal answer from the hammer...but lightning did sparkle around it.

He sets the hammer down and goes to the bed and lays down. His mind was thinking about what is Thor having store for him tomorrow and what is the gift he promised him. Soon, he falls asleep.

Wanda, after taking a bath and changing to her normal clothes, saw Goku asleep and smiled. No matter how many times she seen his sleepy face, he still looks adorable. She lays down and snuggles against him.

Wanda: Good night, honey.

She kisses him on his forehead and lays her head on top of his.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

608 57 12
[OLD STORY UNARCHIVED FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE :) THIS IS NO LONGER RELATED TO MY ORIGINAL THE ALTERERS SERIES! Enjoy!] In Universe 6, a half-Human...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
282K 6.8K 25
Another Romanogers story. I never get tired of writing these. Hope you enjoy!
232 30 14
I'm rewriting my 'demon slayer' story and making it better. Please read and review. Update: The edited version is available on Kindle.