so much more than a fan - bil...

By billiebemybitch

sequel to 'more than a fan' not much more to explain... just read it More

intro
this is the morning after, my mind is such a disaster
i got everything i wanted
we really need to talk
show me the way home
you're looking at me like i'm see through
first off, fuck your bitch
i remember you
i don't miss you at all
true love hurts
i love you and i don't want to
your love feels so fake
i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me
the most dangerous weapon is a wonderful woman
i want you to stay
no time to die
there's nothing sexy about cancer
cast because i forgot to do it at the beginning
do you wanna die alone
crush who's got a crush
i think i'd rather die alone, together
i don't ever wanna find out how it ends
on again
i'm bound to fall for you
i wanna play with you
quick a/n
you're an angel
are you still breathing
you make dying sound less fun
i'll stay by your side
there's nowhere else that i'd rather be than with you
you'll come home
i'm a luck pusher
i'm coming home
wake up and smell the coffee
it's not true, tell me i've been lied to
you made me wanna pray, but i think god's fake
happy birthday by the way
i love you more and more than you could know
the smile that you gave me even when you felt like dying
i'll be whole as long as i'm yours
we've got big plans in bed again, cause you're no saint
just let me adore you
all you wanna do is kiss me
something of mine
replaying fights
i wasn't looking for you, but you found me
i fall apart
i don't wanna be lonely
you just wanted me safe
motivate
i think i wanna marry you
can i have your daughter for the rest of my life
don't say no
sequel

i need a body

3.3K 82 210
By billiebemybitch

title: college - finneas

elle's POV

---------------------------------

"elle, i must speak with you" mum says, as she makes breakfast. "okay" i agree and sit on the bar stool around the island. "first of all, you look gorgeous today" she smiles nervously. "mum. just tell me what's going on" i laugh. "i um.... i met someone" she starts, avoiding eye contact as she cuts some fruit. "really? who?" i ask kinda hopefully. mum has been needing someone in her life for a while now. "his name is james" she answers. "he wants to meet you guys. i agreed to have dinner at his house tonight, all of us." she explains. "oh, that sounds lovely" i say with a small smile. "perfect! i'd love for billie to come as well, only if she'd like to." she continues. "alright. does liz know?" i ask. "yeah, i told her earlier" she nods.

i walk upstairs and see billie laying next to liz in her bed. "bil, i need to talk to you" i tell her. "alright, i'll be right back lizzy" billie sits up and kisses liz on the head before walking out with me. we get to my room and i explain everything to her. "she has a boyfriend? no way" she says with a dropped jaw. "i know right?" i laugh. "so she wants me to come too?" she asks. "yeah and i'd love for you to come" i answer and peck our lips together. "i'd love for you to cum" she smiles against and picks me up, placing me down on my bed. "billie no, not now" i shake my head and try to get up. "aw. sad." she frowns. "can we at least make out for a little?" she asks. "that'll turn into something else and you know it" i roll my eyes and push her off of me. "i guess i'll just sit here and cry until we have to leave" she sighs dramatically. i groan and press our lips together. she grabs the back of my neck and deepens the kiss until i pull away and walk out of my room. "tease!" she yells. "horn dog" i shout back, flipping her off as she follows me.

several hours later billie is sitting on my bed and i'm looking through my closet. "i assume you don't want to dress up, but mum insisted on it" i tell her. "ugh" she groans. "you can either wear a dress, or this suit. i assume you'd rather have the suit yes?" i ask, showing her the suit. "yeah, i guess so" she nods.

elle ^^^

billie ^^^

we walk down stairs and billie offers me her hand. i intertwine our fingers and we get in the car. "please be nice to him. i really like this guy" mum sighs. "i'll be perfectly pleasant. i promise" i put my hands up in defense and billie giggles. "perfectly pleasant" she mocks me. "single" i say in the same tone she mocked me in. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry. i take it back, i'm sorry" she apologizes quickly and hugs me. "don't break up with me" she frowns. "i'm not going to break up with you, it was a joke dumbass" i laugh. "oh um... i know" she nods and laughs it off, letting go of me. 

we get to james' house and billie opens the car door for me. "what a gentleman" i laugh. "i don't know man, the suit brings it out it me" she shrugs with a smile. mum leads us all to the door and knocks. after only a few seconds the door opens to reveal a smiling man around mum's age. "amelia! fantastic to see you, come in" he says with the same smile. "you must be elle" he assumes and extends his hand to billie. "oh no, i don't hold a candle to this angel." she laughs and puts her arm around my waist. "i'm elle" i introduce myself and shake his hand. "james, and you are?" he asks billie. "i'm billie, elle's girlfriend" she answers, shaking his hand. "that's an unusual name for a girl. i love it" he laughs and clasps his hands together. "well, my parents are unusual" billie shrugs. "i'm elizabeth" liz cuts in, shaking the man's hand. "it's a pleasure to meet you" he goes around shaking everyone's hand with the same wide smile on his face until he leads us into the living room. 

"madison, i have a son your age" he tells her. "really?" madison asks excitedly. "yeah, his name is maxwell. maxwell, come here" he calls out. a little boy with blonde hair comes running to his father. "aw, look at his little suit" billie frowns and puts her hands to her heart. "adorable" i giggle, laying my head on her shoulder. "can we have one?" she asks hopefully. "absolutely" i nod. "i don't want to be pregnant though" she shakes her head with a grimace. "fine." i groan. "you know they came up with a thing called reciprocal IVF? it's a new way for women to have a baby together. our babies would actually have both of our DNA" billie explains happily. "bil, you told me that last night" i laugh. "oh shit yeah. but it's so cool" she continues. "it is so cool" i agree.

we meet the rest of james' sons, andrew who is 18, lucas who is 13 and charlie who is 8. i have a weird feeling about andrew though. he's eyeing both billie and i pretty hard. "here baby" billie smiles, taking her blazer off and putting it on my shoulders. "thank you" i respond and kiss her cheek. i cover my chest with it because that's where andrew was looking, obviously billie noticed and her protective instincts kicked in. she rolls her sleeves up and puts her arm around me as we continue talking to andrew. "so you two are like... a couple?" he asks, pretty much drooling over that. "yeah" i nod. "awesome. are you both lesbians or.... is there room for a third?" he questions.

"i'm mentally barfing right now" i whisper in billie's ear. "me too mamas. me too" she whispers back. "even if there were, it wouldn't be you" billie responds, leading me away from him with her hand on my ass. "mine." she turns and tells him. "got it" he nods. "can i watch?" he almost yells. everyone else is in the kitchen, we were in the den so no one else witnessed it. i flip him off and billie giggles. 

"it's fantastic to meet a real lesbian couple. i assumed there were none in london at all. so tell me... how do lesbians um..... how do they you know, have sex?" lucas clasps his hands together and leans his forearms on his knees due to sitting on the couch. "come on, lets just um... let's go outside." billie suggests, pulling me out the back door. "what the fuck is wrong with this family? it's like they all want to see you and i fucking!" i whisper yell. "you're absolutely right. it's disgusting" she grimaces. "maybe they know you didn't let me fuck earlier and are just trying to put the idea of sex in your head so i actually get some tonight" she jokes. "shut the fuck up horny ass" i shake my head and laugh. "i love you ellie" she smiles and hugs me. "i love you too bil" i sigh and lay my head on her shoulder as i hug her back. she sways us back and forth slowly as we hug in the moonlight. "i'm just ready to go home, but i know this means a lot to mum" i tell her. "yeah, me too" she agrees. "we should probably get back inside" i groan. "we don't have to until you're ready" she reminds me. "i know. come on bil, let's go" i roll my eyes and pull her inside.

we see everyone sitting down at the dinner table and two spots together saved for the two of us. i sit down between billie and elizabeth with madison on the other side of billie. i take off the blazer due to it being kind of hot and lay it on the back of my chair. i look in front of me and see andrew staring at my chest once again. "he's looking at me" i whisper to billie. billie nods and shoots him the look of death, bringing her hand to my thigh under the table. his eyes go wide and he looks down at his plate. "thank you james, the food is amazing" elizabeth smiles as she eats. "suck up" i whisper in her ear. "fuck you" she whisper back. "i'm not a lesbian, there's no way for me to get him to like me" she tells me. "you have cancer liz" i laugh, still whispering. "oh shit yeah" she remembers. 

billie's hand creeps up my dress and i shoot her a look, telling her to stop. she stops herself from smiling and pushes my underwear aside. "billie, not now." i whisper yell in her ear. "you never let me have any fun" she frowns. "when we get home. i promise. just not here." i order. "fine. but if that creep looks at you one more time i'm going to." she tells me. "no billie" i deny. "eat your food" i order. she takes a bite of her food and shuts up. "it's good huh?" i laugh as she continues. "mhm" she nods. "there's pineapple elle." she points out. "elle loves pineapple" billie covers up as everyone looks over at us. "it's true" i go along with it. "it's billie's favorite as well" i explain, side eyeing her. everyone goes back to eating their food as conversations grow throughout the table. billie feeds me a piece of pineapple and i see andrew's eyes widen as he bites his lip. "shit sorry" billie cusses as she purposely drops her fork. she climbs under the table and pushes my underwear to the side. i grab her by the wrist and pull her back up to her chair after picking up the fork. "he has a boner" she whispers. "ew, don't even say that word" i grimace. 

after about an hour or two, we get in the car and drive home. "so, what'd you guys think?" mum asks. "james was lovely, his son andrew was kind of a pervert" i answer. "how so?" mum questions. "he kept looking at my chest and watching billie and i." i explain. "he had a boner for god's sake" billie pitches in. "what's a boner?" madison asks, making us all stifle laughs. "we'll tell you when you're older" mum giggles. "much older. like.... thirty" billie adds. "sounds good to me" i nod. "okay" madison smiles. "not thirty, probably like thirteen" mum shrugs. "no! i couldn't save lizzy's, but i sure as hell will save maddie's innocence!" billie exclaims. "good luck with that billie" mum laughs. 

we get back to the house and billie drags me up to my room, shutting and locking the door behind us. "now?" she asks impatiently. "just like another hour, everyone is still awake" i shake my head, looking through my phone. "god damn it elle you promised!" she exclaims. "and i'll stay true to that promise, just not yet" i shrug. "ugh" she groans.

after an hour billie looks around and makes sure madison and mum are asleep. "headphones?" i hear elizabeth ask. "yeah." billie responds before elizabeth sighs. billie comes running back and shuts the door behind her, locking it soon after. she grabs the strap from the top shelf of my closet and quickly undresses before putting it on. "i'm a superhero" she smiles and poses like superman once it's on. "captain horn dog, my hero" i say sarcastically. "you should be fucking lucky for captain horn dog! if it weren't for me, you would be left unsatisfied for days, months even!" she exclaims. "you're right, you're right" i put my hands up in defense. she grabs my hips and pulls me to my feet before taking off my dress, letting it fall to the floor. i step out of it and she takes off my bra, sliding my underwear down to my ankles. i kick them off and she picks me up, setting me down on my bed before climbing on top of me. she pushes the strap in forcefully and i moan, arching my back as she immediately hits my g-spot. i dig my nails into her back and she moans as she continues. she picks up a faster pace and the bed starts creaking. she pulls out and puts me on my hands and knees before slamming it once again, pulling my hair with one hand and choking me with the other. after several strokes she pulls me to the edge of the bed and spreads my legs open as she stands before me. she grabs onto my hips and starts pumping the strap in and out slowly. "faster bil, please" i beg. she picks up her pace and moans as she continues, making me almost scream. i bite the inside of my cheek and force myself to keep in the moans i desperately want to let out. "come on baby, let it out." she orders as the bed rocks underneath me. i moan yet again and she changes our position back to the original. "let me ride you bil" i say between moans. she pulls out and i flip our positions so i'm on top. i position myself on the strap and start bouncing up and down on it, letting it slide in and out of me with ease. "fuck billie, holy shit. i love you" i moan as i start going faster. "god you're so sexy. i love you so fucking much" she moans, bringing her hands to my hips and guiding me, bringing me up and down. "i'm so close" i shut my eyes tightly and lay my head back. she flips us over once again and slams the strap into me, hitting my g-spot instantly and making me release with a scream. "FUCK BILLIE" i shout and a wave of cum exits my body. "i love you, so goddamn much" she tells me as she takes off the strap. i slide my tongue between her folds and eat her out. "yes, right there" she moans breathlessly, watching me as i work. she props herself up on her elbows and lays her head back. i suck on her folds and pump my tongue in slowly. i curl it with every stroke and turn her into a moaning mess. "i'm so close" she bites her lip as her walls close in on my tongue. i curl my tongue one last time and i catch her cum in my mouth, swallowing it. i suck the rest of her cum out and bring my lips back to hers. "fuck i love you" she says in a breathy tone. "i love you too bil" i smile and bite her bottom lip, pulling it out before letting go with a smack. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.7K 36
sequel to "the hanging tree"
165K 4.1K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...
117K 3K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...
997 57 14
sequel to just a fan!!