Mafia Heroes [ KHRxBNHA ]

Od hinari2_

[Book 1] Died and reborned into a new world. To a world full of Heroes and Villains. Can he survive in the wo... Více

『1』New World
『2』Quirk Manifested
『3』Anger
『4』Katsuki
『5』U.A Entrance Exam
『6』First Day
『7』Combat Training
『8』Nice to see you again
『9』Class President
『10』USJ ⟨1⟩
『11』USJ ⟨2⟩
『12』Suffer of Guardians
『13』Event
『14』Sports Festival
『15』Sports Festival ⟨2⟩
『16』Endeavor
『17』Fight Begins!
『18』Iida vs Tsuna
『19』Flames/Ice vs Flames
『20』Cloudy
『21』End of the Sports Festival
『22』Visiting
『23』Explaning
『24』Names
『25』Quirk
『26』Internships
『27』Training
『28』Train/Fight
『29』Attack on Hosu City
『30』Hero Killer
『31』Sakura
『32』Police
『33』Broke
『34』Rain
『35』End of Internships and Skydiving
『36』Back School Again
『37』Hero Training for the trio
『38』Lighting Roars
『39』Rain Pours
『40』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨1⟩
『41』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨2⟩
『42』One For All
『43』Final Written Exam
『44』Final Practical Exam
『45』Last Exam
『46』Arrival
『47』Reunited
『48』Tsuna's practical exam
『49』Student vs 'Demon'
『50』Finish
『51』Arrival
『52』Mall
『53』Pool
『55』Traning Camp ⟨2⟩
『56』Training Camp ⟨3⟩
『57』Kota
『58』Attack on the Camp
『59』Fighting for Lives
『60』Engage Combat
『61』Target
『62』Rescued
『63』Taken
『64』Message
『65』AFO [All for One]
『66』Visiting Midoriya
『67』Plan
『68』Gather
『69』Criticized
『70』Fighting Back
『71』Saving
『72』Start of the Fight
『73』No Matter What
『74』Destroy
『75』Fight to the End
Omake 1 | Katsuki got hit
『76』Destroy it
『77』Realm
『78』All Might/Dying-Will
『79』Bond
『80』A Pro Hero?! Dorms... What?!
『81』Moving
『82』Flames Explanation
『83』Additional
『84』Geez
『85』Shock Much?
『86』Moving of Class 1-A
『87』Discussion
『88』A Little Amusement Morning
『89』Special Moves
『90』Practicing/Training
『91』To the Extreme!
『92』Bombs Away!
『93』Mists!
『94』Mafia related
『95』Start Now!
『96』Operation Continue
『97』Fighting the Rest
『98』Operation Done!
『99』Going Back
『100』Childhood Friends
『101』The Big Three
『102』Villains
『103』Start of something
『104』Newspaper
『105』Investigation
『106』Know
[???]
"To be continued"
Helloooo
Please kindly read, thank you!

『54』Training Camp ⟨1⟩

3.7K 136 7
Od hinari2_

{3rd POV}

A boy with a brown anti-gravity hair and wearing U.A Uniform can be seen jumping from roof to roof, while jumping he was holding on his bag.

Behind him was Hibari, his bag was on his back while he was holding an amaze Sakura on his arms.

Yamamoto was also behind them with Lambo on his shoulders and they're belongings was on Yamamoto's bag.

Tsuna glance at them and just grin after remembering what Reborn Told him before they all leave the house.

{Flashback}

'I'm not coming with you to the training camp' Reborn said and Tsuna look at him curiously 'why so?' he ask.

'I will investigate this world more... and maybe I can see the rest of your guardians' Reborn replied while cleaning his new gun.

'But still if i feel bored I will follow you so that I can request to train you' Tsuna just Sweatdrop 'Uh, sure' he replied.

'Then we will be going now'

{Flashback ends}

"Mah, how I wish that Reborn won't go there" Tsuna said then the U.A building was starting to come to his sight, then he jump high before speeding up.

Hibari and Yamamoto smirks and also speed up to catch up to Tsuna.

"Wahh This is fun!!" Yamamoto exclaimed.

"Go Takeshi-nii!!" Lambo shouted from Yamamoto's shoulder.

"Hn, so noisy" Hibari mutter.

"So fast! " Sakura said excitedly and Hibari just smiles. The roof of the houses turns to roof of buildings.

Tsuna saw the whole Class on the front gate so he push himself higher and jump from the high building and the Students along with the Teachers stared at him in shock.

"TSUNA!?" The all exclaimed then Tsuna smiled he look up and saw that Hibari and Yamamoto was also falling.

Yamamoto smiled and make a bubble made from his rain flames then they all land on it, bouncing a little before it disappears and they all stand up.

"Can you guys atleast give a nice and safe appearance!!!" Kaminari and Kirishima exclaimed.

"Safe and Nice isn't on our vocabulary" Hibari said making the class sigh.

"Since The rest of the students arrive, we will noᴡ go" Aizawa said and the students cheered before they all go to the bus.

They are already on the bus. "We'll be stopping in about an hour, then we'll-" Aizawa stopped when he saw them all goofing off and chatting and playing music.

'I guess this is the only time they'll have to fool around.' Aizawa thought before he just look away.

Tsuna sat on the back and beside him was Hibari with Sakura on his lap, Sakura was playing with Hibari's phone and The prefect just sleeps not bordering about the noise since Tsuna told him to dealt with it.

Yamamoto and Lambo was beside Midoriya talking about Heroes.

Tsuna sigh "When will be complete again?" He asked himself as he look on the window, then he saw someone on a tree bit the bus was moving fast so he only catch some guy dressed in black that hide to the tree they passed on.

Tsuna widened his eyes but his HI wasn't ringing or warning him, he narrowed his eyes but shrugged it off and closed his eyes.

After an hour they already arrive and the Class A go out the bus.

"Please sir, where's the bathroom?" Mineta asked but was ignored when a female voice spoke "Hey, Eraser." They all look at the girl "Long time, no see." Aizawa bowed.

"Your feline fantasies are here! Meow!" Mandalay exclaimed.

"Your perfect cute and catlike heroes!" Pixie Bob exclaimed.

"We're the...Wild Wild Pussycats!" The girls posed with a kid standing with a glare.

"They..certainly have flair." Yaoyorozu said. "They're very experienced though." Aizawa said.

"They're a 4 person team that specialize in mountain rescues! The Pussycats were founded like forever ago! This marks their 12th year---" "I'm 18 at heart!" Pixie Bob interrupted Midoriya by putting her paw on his face.

"So..she's pretending to be younger?" Tsuna, Yamamoto, Lambo, Hibari and Sakura thought as they Sweatdrop.

"The camp is located over there at the base of the mountain." Mandalay pointed to the cabin.

"Oh no..." Tsuna muttered backing up slightly.

"So why did we stop all the way out here?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm afraid we both know the answer to that." Asui replied. "Back on the bus, guys." Sero had a nervous smile. "Good idea, load up." Kaminari agreed.

"It's 9:30 right now. If you hurry, you can make it there by noon." Mandalay smirked and bared her claws.

"You should have guessed, kids. The training camp..has already begun." Aizawa said as Pixie Bob blocked their way to the bus and suddenly started shaking the ground.

The terrain literally flew them off the cliff and into the forest. "That's powerful!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"It's Earthflow! She has terrakinesis!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"The literal ground is her weapon!" Kaminari added. "Good news. Since this is private land, you can use your quirks as much as you want! But you'll have to make it through the Beast's Forest!" Mandalay shouted.

Mineta was about to pee on the nearby tree but stopped by a giant rock beast.

"Please calm yourself my giant friend!" Kouda tried to control it, but it didn't work. Midoriya swooped in and got Mineta out of the way.

"Man, you're so fast now." Uraraka smiled.

'Kouda's quirk lets him control animals. Is this one immune? A dirt clod, I get it.' Midoriya thought.

"It's Pixie Bob's Quirk!" Tsuna shouted.

"That is cool!" Ojiro exclaimed. "This is a pretty rough schedule you've got them on, Eraser." Mandalay said.

"We're trying to get a whole 2nd semester's worth of knowledge in them here." Aizawa said.

"They'll get permits to use their quirks in emergencies. With all the villainous activity we've been tracking, they need to be able to defend themselves." Aizawa said.

Midoriya charged up Full Cowling and Todoroki froze the beast's legs. Iida kicked it with Recipro Burst and Bakugo blew it up before Midoriya punched through it, destroying it.

While Tsuna, Storm Flames appears on his forehead and on his hands, he was wearing his gloves already, he fired Storm Flames to the beast and it explodes, Yamamoto pulled out his katana and use it with it rain flames to slash it to half, Hibari pulled out his tonfas and light it up with his cloud flames before smashing it to the beast, Lambo just released his Lighting Flames and combined it with Sakura's Petals before sending it to the beast.

"That's what teamwork is right there!" Kirishima clapped. "We're not a team!" Bakugo yelled.

"We're not done."  Bakugo said as another beast growled.

"What now? Do we run?"  Kaminari asked. 

"We have no choice but to cut through these woods using the shortest possible route!"  Yaoyorozu said, receiving nods in response.

"Let's go, class A!"  lida exclaimed and they did the same.

"Let's see some more teamwork!"  Ashido cheered. Shoji and Jiro detected the presence of 7 of them.

"I've got this one!"  Sero jumped up and ensnared a flying one with his tape.  He thrusted his arms down and the beast fell.  

Sato, Kirishima, and Tokoyami used their quirks to crush the bigger ones to pieces.  Ojiro acted as a decoy for Aoyama to blast another beast apart.

"Damn it! If it weren't for you monsters, my pants wouldn't be wet right now!"  Mineta threw his balls at a tree to render a standing up beast stuck.

"Get out of here, Mineta! 1.3 Million Volts!"  Kaminari unleashed his special move on the beast, frying it.

"Lovely birds, remove this evil beast and restore peace to this wood!"  Kᴏda commanded as the birds swarmed another beast.

Mina melted the leg of another beast as Hagakure ran away pretending to be helpless.  "Good distraction, Hagakure."  Yaoyorozu said.

Mina melted the other one's leg."Get down, now!" Yaoyorozu said before she fired her cannon at both beasts.

"That was amazing, Momo!" Mina exclaimed.  Uraraka lightened another beast and Tsuyu flung it away with her tongue.

"Release!" Uraraka deactivated her quirk and the beast fell.  Todoroki froze another beast and Bakugou blew it up.

"You're in my way, Icyhot!" Bakugou yelled.  "Then pick another route." Todoroki replied.

Midoriya jumped up and punched another beast.  Clouds of dirt were visible from the cliff as the teachers watched.

Hibari just smashed the beasts with his Tonfas, Yamamoto was playfully slashing it, and Lambo along with Sakura blast the beast off with they're combined attacks.

Tsuna release Natsu who sat on his shoulders "Natsu, Go" he said and Natsu jump off his shoulder and dash to the beast that were approaching him "GAOO!!" Natsu growled and the beast stop moving and suddenly turned into rock, Tsuna appeared and punch it with his Lighting flames making oy crumbled into small rocks.

Natsu stares happily at Tsuna before moving to crush more beast while Tsuna accompanied him helping him destroy the beast.

Aizawa watch from the clift, he eyes Tsuna, Hibari, Yamamoto and Lambo 'Why do they have the same quirk..' he just sigh.

"Kota, we're leaving." Mandalay called to her cousin "Idiots." Kota just glared.

'How pointless, trying to be a hero' He thought as he narrowed his eyes.

›TBC‹

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.4K 488 15
Some of the WMMAP characters will react to Jennette as? (Slow update!)
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
45.9K 944 13
Read the title :D Enjoy</3
357K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...