Tmnt X Readers And OCs

By blue_divergents

This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can... More

1.Military!Raph x Reader
1. Athletic!Mikey x Shy!Reader
2. Human!Mikey x Kyla
1. Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
2. Human!Raph x Randi
3. Sister!Kamryn x Bro!Raph
1. Anna x Leo
3. Dixie x Mikey
4. Ash x Raph
5. Isolight x Raph
2. Jay x Leo
5. Raph x Reader
4. Starr x Mikey
1.0 Raph x Ash x Donnie
6. Diana x Raph
1.0 Raph x Sky x Leo
3. Leo x Emma
4. Leo x Reader
1.2 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
5.1 Mikey x Child!Reader
5.2Mikey x Child!Reader
7. Raph x Reader
1.0 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
8.1 Raph x Stella
2.0 Human!Donnie x Reader
8.2 Raph x Stella
6.0 Mikey x Robot!Reader
1.2 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
7.0 Mikey x Luna
5.0 Leo x Prati
9.0 Raph x Esteff
10.0 Raph x Borrower!Reader
2.0 Tmnt x Lacie
7.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Human!Raph x Stella
1.3 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
1.3 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
12.0 Raph x Bri
13.0 Raph x Darky
13.0 Raph x Kat
8.0 Mikey x JayJay
7.2 Raph x Reader
3.1 Donnie x Peach
TMNT Scenarios (Yes this is an update/chapter)
3.0 Tmnt x Kiriya and Kanata
9.0 Mikey x Isabella
3.2 Donnie x Peach
10.0 Mikey x Den
5.1 Donnie x Ace
2.0 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
8.1 Leo x Reader
6.0 Donnie x Kneko
5.2 Donnie x Ace
7.0 Donnie x Mazicana
14.0 Raph x Den
8.0 Donnie x Peach
2.2 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
1.0 Rahzar x Brunette
Drawing/Writing Contest
1.0 Splinter x Nari
1.0 Leatherhead x Mila
1.0 Danny x Maureen
8.2 Donnie x Peach
Contest Winners!!!
9.0 Donnie x Taylor
15.0 Raph x Reader
7.2 Donnie x Mazicana
10.0 Leo x Reader
5.0 Tmnt x Den
11.0 Mikey x Reader
2.0 Dogpound x Nyla
Special: Teaching Him Tiktok Dances (All)
Special: When He Finds Out Your Secret (All)/ When He Sings to Musicals
Special: When He Gets Jealous (All)
11.0 Leo x Prati
16.0 Raph x Rose
10.0 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
12.0 Leo x Lyra
13.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Donnie x Aria
17.0 Raph x Nini
12.0 Donnie x Peach
10.2 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
Human!Basketball!Mikey x Basketball!Reader
1.0 (Hamilton Songfic/AU) Reader x Leo x Karai
1.2 Tmnt x Den
1.0 April x Reader
1.0 Tiger Claw x Kisharra
14.0 Leo x Max
10.3 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
1.2 Reader x Leo x Karai (HamiltonAU)
11.0 Donnie x Reader
1.3 (HamiltonAU) Reader x Leo x Karai
IMPORANT: PLEASE READ (Blue Whale Warning)
3.0 TMNT x Spy!Reader
18.0 Raph x Reader
15.0 Leo x Wolf!reader
12.0 Donnie x Depressed!Reader
Dog Pound x Den
19.0 Raph x Pan!Reader

9.0 Leo x Kia

192 5 3
By blue_divergents

TarlaChan

Sometimes it felt like the universe was against Leonardo. If it were a good day were everyone was chilling in the lair, his brothers would break out into an argument. If he were in the middle of Space Heroes, one of his brothers would come in and change the channel. If it were date night, some random villain would decide to take over the world.

And that was the problem he was currently having.

Leo and his girlfriend Kia were relaxing in her room and watching movies this particular night. They were cuddling peacefully, not really paying much attention to the TV screen as it flickered images and colors throughout the room. Leo's T-phone's ringtone interrupted the calm atmosphere in the room. Kia paused the movie as he picked up the phone. It was Donnie.

"Leo, we got some Kraang action going on near the pier again. What do you want to do?"

Leonardo's face turned serious as he sat up in the bed. "Suit up. Meet me at Mikey's favorite pizza place in ten minutes. I'm headed over there now."

Donnie responded with an "okay" and hung up the phone. Leo hopped out of the bed and began grabbing his weapons and strapping them in their respective places. Kia walked up beside him. "Everything okay?"

Leo nodded, sliding his katanas into their holsters. "Just some Kraang action. Sorry we had another date ruined. I'll-"

"Make it up to me?" Kia smiled. "I told you, you don't have to say that. I'm going to go patrol some myself. Call me when you're done."

Leo grinned at his girlfriend's ability to understand and be selfless just like him. She gets the heavy responsibility he carries on his shoulders. "Thanks, Kia. I'll see you soon." He kissed her cheek and fled from the room to meet up with his brothers.

As Leo sped through the city, his mind raced faster than his feet. He hated when he had to leave Kia. They already get so little time to be normal teenagers and it's like the universe just has to ensure that they get limited time together. The only time they hang out without interruption is when they are patrolling together with his brothers. He should have asked her to join them tonight. Leo cursed mentally. Why couldn't he have thought of that before he left?

He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't realized he had passed up the rendezvous spot. His brothers called out to him from across the way, snapping him out of his trance. He stopped abruptly and corrected his path.

"You weren't about to charge in there without us, were you?" Raph smirked and nudged his older brother in greeting. "Because that's my move, bro."

Leo rolled his eyes playfully. "No, I was just a little distracted. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

Mikey clapped Leo on his shoulder. "Now you're doing my job. It's so easy to get..." Mikey trailed off, looking in the other direction. He was going to say distracted, but before he could finish his sentence, the pizza delivery boy caught his attention. "Dudes, we should totally order some pizza for when we get done."

"No, Mikey." Donnie countered. "We have wasted enough time already. We need to figure out what the Kraang are trying to accomplish."

Raph grabbed Mikey by the arm. The four turtles hopped across the rooftops together until they reached the pier. They leaned over one of the large shipping containers to get a better view of what was happening below them. The Kraang buzzed around, passing off small pieces of metal and tools between one another. To the left, a large gun-like weapon was being assembled.

"What's the game plan, Leo?" Raph whispered lowly.

"We need to blow that thing up. Donnie?" Leo looked to the tallest brother.

Donnie pulled out a small explosive he had been working on for the past few months. "Way ahead of you."

Leo nodded and looked to his other two brothers. "We'll pose as a distraction and fight through the hoard of Kraang, so Donnie can do his thing. Ready?" They all did a single nod in response. Leo motioned for them to get into their positions.

Donnie waited for his brothers to attack the Kraang. Once the alien robots were focused on them, he began attaching the device to the weapon. In the midst of the battle, Leo's phone began to hum a small tune again. He told Raph to cover him as he checked it. Kia was calling. It was rare for her to call him while she was on patrol, so it must have been an emergency.

He quickly accepted the call. "Kia, what's-"

"Leo, the Shredder has me cornered. At first I was just taking down Footbots, but then out of nowhere he showed up." She paused. The sound of metal cutting across the air and clinking against more metal emitted through the phone. A groan of pain from Kia was heard. "It seems like he's pushing me back towards his lair."

The call clicked off. Despite her situation, Kia had only sounded slightly panicked. Leo knew that meant she was in need of help, especially since she was going up against the Shredder alone. When it came to her skill capabilities, she was equally matched with Leo, but even he could hardly handle the Shredder on his own. He and his brothers had barely slipped away from the giant cheese grater numerous of times. Each time they returned to the lair battered and bruised to the point of exhaustion.

Leo slashed through a pair of Kraang and called out to his brothers. "We need to hurry. The Shredder has Kia. She needs our help!"

Donnie rushed himself to finish preparing the device to self destruct. "I'm done. Let's go!" He alerted his siblings.

The four brothers retreated to their point of rendezvous. Donnie fumbled with his T-phone, tapping in the code to destruct the device. A count down popped up on his screen. Just as it hit one, a series of booms and crashes erupted behind them.

Leo prepared himself to continue their journey across the town. "Okay, the Kraang are done. Let's go help Kia."

Meanwhile, Kia was doing a decent job of keeping her ground. The Shredder successfully pushed her back from her originally position until they reached his evil lair. He picked her up by her throat and tossed her into his throne room. She slid across the floor, not stopping until her body collided with one of his fire lamps. It violently tipped over and crashed against the ground, fire beginning to spread throughout the dark room.

Kia stood and shook the pain out of her body. She charged the Shredder, ducking under his grasp and sliding between his legs. She kicked him the back of his head, causing his helmet to fly off. He adjusted and turned to face her. She kicked at his thigh that was still planted to the ground, causing him to temporarily crumble to his knee. He swung his left arm at her. She jumped back, however his blades were still able to cut through her skin on her stomach.

She hissed at the pain that now flowed through her body. The Shredder slammed her head against the ground. The flames that engulfed the room edged towards her smaller frame. She grunted and managed to lock her legs around his head in a choke hold. As his grip loosened on her, she flipped herself so she was behind him. He pulled and scratched at her legs as she pulled him backwards. His large body fell backwards, slamming onto the ground. Kia scrambled out of the way.

She runs into another room, catching her breath and taking in the fresher air. The Shredder trailed behind her with his henchmen. With impeccable timing, the turtles crashed through the nearest window.

"Keep the turtles distracted outside. I'll handle the girl myself." Oruku Saki order. His minions agreed to his request and forced the turtles out of the nearest exit.

Kia gripped her stomach as he backed away from the ninja master. "You're going to get us both killed. The fire is taking over the whole building! We need to get out."

He growled and lunged at her, a movement which she dodged. "I'll leave the moment your last breath escapes your body! You've been a nuisance long enough."

Kia tried to hold her ground, but her amount of blood loss depleted her response time. After a few more minutes of battle, he managed to knock her unconscious. Her body fell limp against the floor.

Leo takes Tiger Claw down and attempts to rush back into the building. Raph pushes him back. "Are you crazy? If you go in there you might die!"

Leo removes his brother's hand from his arm. "And if I don't go in there Kia will die!" Raph sighed and nodded in understanding. He stepped out of Leo's way and allowed the leader to charge into the building. The Shredder looms over her body, checking to see if she were dead. Leo tackled him away from her body and down a flight of steps. He regains his balance and carries her bridal style out of the burning building. The moment he exited, the building began to collapse, trapping Shredder inside.

Once he and his ninja siblings got to safety, he laid Kia across his lap. Her body wasn't moving and he couldn't find a pulse. He choked back a sob. "Kia, please. You can't leave me." He hugged her limp body against his.

A cough catches his attention. Kia's eyes open slightly and she forces herself to speak. "Leo..."

Leo sighs happily and kisses her forehead. He held her tightly against his plastron. His sad tears turned into tears of joy. Donnie places a hand on Leo's shoulder. "Let's get her back to the lair so I can patch her up."

The blue-cladded leader nods and stands, careful to not drop her. Once they reached the lair, he laid her down on the couch and held her hand tightly. Donnie began to wrap her wounds carefully as Raph and Mikey scurried around the lair to bring him the equipment he needed.

Kia found some strength to grip his hand. "Don't worry, Leo. I'm not going anywhere. You still owe me another date."

Leo laughed lightly. "Anything you want. I'll make it happen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...
89.6K 2.3K 25
Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with little to eat or drink in a small cell, S...
74.5K 2K 41
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing them <3