Holla If You Need Me (Editing)

Per _LoveMe_

Jada is a hardworking college girl.Although her job is not so great she has to do what she has to do. John he... Més

Holla If You Need Me
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10:Part Two
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Info
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author Update-- READ! Sequel
Chapter 57
Sequel
Book Revamps

Chapter 21

11.6K 309 22
Per _LoveMe_

Me Kia and Janessa were sitting in chipotle.I hadnt had none in a while and this shit was good as fuck I only had one more bite left and then I would be done.It felt good getting out the house.Trey had had me cooped up for a whol week.And it was like pulling tooth and nail when I first left the house by myslef.

"Yall ready?"I asked realizing that Kia and Janessa were both done with their bowls.

"Yeah girl we just waiting on you."Kia said

We grabbed our stuff and walked outside.Since my Car was totaled and beyond repair I was driving one of Trey's Cars. It was a black benz.

"Lets go to the mall yall I need some new clothes."

"Shoot dont we all."Janessa said

I turned on the radio and bumped Hail Mary by my baby got on the highway and we were there in 10 minutes.

The first place we went was Norstordorms. Yeah they was high as fuck shit but deserved to treat myself to something nice. Me KiA and Janessa spent hours trying on different clothes and shoes going in and out of different stores.

By the time we walked out of the mall we each had 5 bags.It was crucial trying to walk to the car.Just as I was about to open the car door my phone started ringing.I put my bags in the back seat and grabbed my phone I didnt look at the screen I just put it on speaker and sat it on the dashboard as I got settled in the car.

"Hello Is this Ms.Jada Young?" A female voice said

"Yes this is her."

"Good well Im calling from th Department of Paternity and Dna testing..."

"Dna testing?" I asked

"Yes about a week in a half ago you and a Mr. Denero were tested and Im calling to tell you that it is 99.9 percent positive that he is your father."

Kia gasped and Janessa just look confused.

"Wait can you say the name again?"

"Yes Mr.Dennis Denero of ManChester drive would you like the results mailed to you also because he should have recieved them today."

"Yes please and thank you."I said lost.

"What was that lady talking about?"Kia asked

"I really dont know how could Jasons father be my dad that would make Jason my brother and when did I get a dna test."We were all silent for a moment and then Janessa finally spoke.

"Wait remember when we came to see you at the hospital and he ran after the doctor."

"But I thought he just had a general question for him. This shit is just blowing my mind like.."

I started up the car and started to drive home.We were all quiet except for music playing.

Before we got I the car I stopped Janessa and Kia. "Do me a favor yall?"

"What?'

"Dont mention this to anybody yet okay."

"Alright"

I was in my room chilling when Trey called.

"Hey baby."

"Hey.How was your day?"

"Intersesting."I said slightly laughing.

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing important."

"You Sure?"

"Yeah'

"Alright well the reason I was calling you was becausue I wanted to see if you wanted to go somewhere tonight.Teyanna is back in town and she said she wants to see you."

"Sure. I miss my homie."

"Since when.."

"Since forever." I said

"Oh and invite Janessa, Jason and Kia.Especially Cordell Because once I told him Janessa was in LA he was to hype"

"Those two are so cute!" I siad

"I bet they are. I just hope she dont treat him like you treated me."

"How I treat you?" I asked innocently

"Always teasing a nigga."

"Boy that was both of us."

"Umhmm..Well Alright I should be there in like 7:00"

"Okay"

---------------------------------------------------

Trey's P.O.V

We sat in Vip Chilling It was cool being with the crew forreal.I watched as Teyanna and Jada stood in the middle of the club dancing.They both were drunk. With all the drama that has been happening my girl deserved to have a little fun.

She walked over to me wobbling

"TREEEY! come dancing with me." She said being extra loud.I chuckled it was hilarious seeing Jada drunk.Its like you cant explain it you just gotta see it.

I got up and caught her before she almost fell forward.

As soon as we got on the dance floor a slow song started playing.

"You know I really oove you."She said as we slowly danced

"I love you too Baby girl."

"I was so scared when I thought I was gone never see you again.John was telling me all types of crazy stuff."

It hurt me to here her talk like that because I couldnt help her doing that time.But this was the first time she actually expressed to me how she felt about what happened so I just listened.She layed her head on my chest.

"An now I find out thaT Mr.Denro is my dad.Like what the hell."

Woah Mr Denero her dad

"What are you talking about babe?"

"I dont know some lady call me today and told me.I dont know what to do Trey I feel like my life is just so chaotic right now.Like can I catch a breeak."She said as her voice started to break.Tears were streaming down her face fully now.

"Baby its okay.I got you."I said as I wiped away her tears.

"I dont feel like being here anymore Trey."

"Alright We gone go home."

I walked with her in front of me to make sure she didnt fall and we went back to Vip."

"Ayye yall Me and Jada gone call it a night.Do everybody got a ride?"

"Yeah we good."Everybody replied.

"Is Jada alright?"Janessa asked looking at her sister with concern

"She will be."

We left the club and I eventually had to pick Jada up and carry her to the car.

It took about 10 minutes before I got home and Jada was knocked out cold. I went to pick her up and take her into the house when she started mumbling.

All of a sudden she threw up.Barely missing me

"O me God Im sorry baby." she said

"Its alright I told you I got you."

I carryed her up the stairs and sat her in the chair.She sat there for about 3 minutes before she got up and ran to the bathroom to throw up again.I went in the bathroom to check on her.She was laying on the floor.

"Come on Jada you gotta get in the Shower."

"Do I stink?"She said sniffing herself

"Naw baby."

I turned on the shower and she got in.While she was in there. I picked up her dirty clothes and put them in the laundry basket.

I walked back in the bathroom with a towel and she stepped out in it.She walked into the bedroom and I dried her off and then put one of my shirts on her.

Once she was good.I went down stairs and checked all the doors and then I got in the bed next to her.

This girl better be lucky I love her to death.

Don't forget go read my story New Beginnings!!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

226K 4.9K 26
This is a story about a girl named Jennifer she goes to Lincoln high school she is 15 what happens when she crosses paths with a Thug named Jaycen kn...
69.2K 2.8K 39
Read to find out. Sequel to my neighbor.
19.6K 1K 35
They say everyone is the same..
89.6K 6.6K 13
Short Story! No more than 15 chapters, but worth the read. Rock and Camilla being intimate was supposed to be a one time incident, what happens whe...