Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-17

8.6K 966 98
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any.

The show started, lights got dim and the music started. Soon the first model came in her dress in excellence. Manik and Nandini both were looking at dresses. Model came and went. Manan were talking about the dress by leaning their faces close to each other amidst the fashion show.

Meanwhile here aaliya was now alerted that it's quiet late now, by now Manik should have been here but till now there is no missed call too from his side. If they get a little bit more late, the show will start. She thought that he forgot that's why she started ringing him up.

Manik's phone was not on silent which is why his vibration was off. The loud music over powered his ringtone even when it was close to his chest. Aaliya kept on trying him and Manik was enjoying the show with Nandini.

Manik and Nandini both talked abt the dresses, it's style, colour combination, hair style used on it, model selected for the dress. Every conversation was sensible and both were impressed by each other's knowledge to this.

After 45 mins, the show ended, the designer was on stage with the show stopper but Aaliya was nowhere, Manik was confused but anyways, in next 15 mins, the whole audi was empty and the guest had shifted at the back.

In an hotel where after the show party was held. Manan entered in to see all the guest there, they met those people to whom they waved from far and few other's. Later the models and designer entered the party in their changed outfits. By now Aaliya was tired of calling Manik.

She gave up and sat grumpily on her bed, while Manik and Nandini were there by each other's side the whole time. Meeting and greeting, talking abt business and rest, sipping alcohol, not Nandini. They were enjoying their time.

Later, the same hotel room was being set up for dinner. People had to manage a little and in btwn this Manik's phone rang. He looked at the caller id and found Aaliya, he excused himself from Nandini and came at a side. Picking up the phone he was abt to say.

Ma-hey Aaliya where are you?

But instead she asked.

Aa-Manik where the hell are you?

At first Manik thanked his stars to not start the conversation first but still he was confused. With frowns he replied.

Ma-at the show.

Aa-you reached there alone.......? Why didn't you come to pick me up?

Manik was hell confused now and he repeated in confusion and unknowingly.

Ma-pick you up?

Aa-yes.......I had sent my pass to you only....... it was supposed to be our date........and you reached there alone.

Hearing her Manik understood what blunder has been done, he was not affected by the date word coz he knew now nothing can happen but he was regretting at the blunder. Since it took 2 mins for him to understand and realise everything, there was no response from him but then Aaliya said.

Aa-and you reached there alone.......how could you?

Manik looked at Nandini who was busy talking to others and then said.

Ma-yeah I am alone.........

He didn't mention abt Nandini, not that he fears but he knows the tashan btwn the 2 women and he didn't wanted to add more on Nandini. Meanwhile.

Aa-now you wait there I will come soon.

Ma-NO DON'T.........

He screamed but did grab everybody's attention while Aaliya got still and asked.

Aa-why?

Ma-actually here everything is over........like almost over........by the time you will reach everything will be clear.........it won't make any sense plus people will make fun of you........let's do one thing.........will meet tmrw.

Aaliya cried and then said.

Aa-you ruined the whole plan Manik I hate you so much.

Ma-yeah.

Aaliya ended the call and threw her phone on the bed and Manik too kept his phone back in his coat but with a relief in his breathes. Then he realised all the misunderstanding and giggled. It was not like that he was making fun of aaliya but this misunderstanding was interesting.

He looked at Nandini and saw her waiting for him. He joined her with a smile and seeing that smile Nandini frowned.

Nan-kya hova?

Manik bobbed his head in no and said/asked.

Ma-tum wait kr rhi thi?

Nan-haan.........I booked 2 seats for us....... come fast.

Manik bobbed his head and they sat on the chair, the food will be served on their table and it was taking time. Manik just couldn't stop smiling with this misunderstanding. At first Nandini was confused, then curious and then irritated.

Nan-mere face pe kuch laga hai?

Though she asked that but softly, leaning close to him. Manik looked at her face keenly and then said.

Ma-nhi toh.

Nan-toh aap itna kyu haas rhe hai?

On this Manik giggled and Nandini said being hell irritated.

Nan-again.

Manik controlled his giggles and moved his head in no gesturing "nothing", but he couldn't stop that smile from going away. Nandini tried a lot to ignore him but the waiters who were serving them too looked at him in weird ways. On this Nandini leaned to him again and said.

Nan-stop it sir.........sab aap ko mental samj rhe hai.

But nothing could affect Manik. He just couldn't stop smiling. Nandini again leaned to him and said.

Nan-chad gayi hai kya aapko?

Manik laughed on her words and started eating. Nandini too ate but was hell frustrated by Manik's smile. The dinner was good, later the dance floor was open. Manik asked Nandini's hand and she gave in.

Coming on the dance floor and taking the usual position of hands on waist and shoulder, they started moving their body on the soft music, Nandini looked a little up at him and Manik looked a little down at her. Manik's smile was now under control so Nandini asked.

Nan-kyu haas rhe the pagal ki tarah wahan?

On this the same smile came back and Nandini signed in giving up.

Nan-not again!

While Manik leaned a little close to her and said.

Ma-you know........I created a blunder and tum bhi bahut hasogi.

Nandini frowned and Manik said.

Ma-I made a blunder today.

Nandini frowned and heard him.

Ma-aaliya ne subhe passes bheje the for this event.

Nandini bobbed her head in understanding.

Ma-they were 2 and I thought that this show has something to do with her.

And he giggled recalling the blunder while Nandini frowned again. Controlling himself he said further.

Ma-that's why i invited you.......so

And he giggled again while Nandini was curious to know that's why she was irritated.

Nan-so?

Ma-but abhi Aaliya ka call tha........and she said that the passes was for her and me.

Saying that he started laughing hysterically by hiding his face behind Nandini's (not touching). Nandini joined the dots and understood the whole thing, her eyes went wide and she asked doubtfully.

Nan-seriously?

Manik looked at her and amidst his hysteric laughing he moved his head in yes. Nandini palmed her lips and Manik kept laughing. Many people were dancing and many were watching, Manan looked the odd man out.

People could see the chemistry btwn them while Manan were least bothered abt people and were unaware of their gazes too. Nandini too laughed now completely least bothered abt their surroundings. Btwn her laughter she said.

Nan-she must be hell angry now.

Manik moved his head in yes and they laughed more. They laughed and laughed. Nandini being short from Manik and laughing while bending her head down, unintentionally rested her forehead on his chest.

While Manik's lips were on the centre of her head. Laughing and laughing, unintentionally the tip of his teeth got gently hit on her hair and both felt it. Nandini looked up and suddenly their laughter stopped.

Nandini's eyes got locked in his post that gently touch and seeing her still, Manik's eyes too got locked with her's.

They didn't knew when they took back the dancing position and were swaying. Their body moved utterly slowly yet being lost in each other, they couldn't ponder on their dance step.

This eye lock made them look at their eyes colour deeply, their feelings that reflected from their heart.

The intensity, the passion, the feeling towards each other, the way their body behaved on each other's touch going against all the will and sanity. The feel of each other's skin, their height differences, the closeness btwn them made them feel each other's heart beats.

They were in each other's daze, feeling each other, understanding their own feelings for each other. While Manik realised that he loved this closeness, his hold on her grew firm.

While when Nandini realised that she loves his touch, she came out of the reverie and moved back.

Her moving back was so sudden that it bought Manik out of her daze. Before they could get into any awkward situation, the crowd clapped for everybody. Manan smiled at each other and moved away from the supposed dance floor.

Spending a little more time, they left the venue. Coming out, Manan were abt to sit in the car, when Manik noticed the puncture. He looked at the tyre and realised that he doesn't have any stepney too. He called his driver and asked him to arrange a mechanic and come to the venue.

In half an hour the driver along with a mechanic and a tyre was standing in front of them. Manik asked them to fix the problem, while Nandini said.

Nan-let's walk.

Manik told the driver to pick them up on the way and made way with Nandini. They were walking silently, slowly slowly, on the silent road. The cold winds hitting their skin, the beautiful dark sky. Out of no where Nandini giggled, grabbing Manik's attention.

Ma-kya hova?

Nan-woh aaliya

And she started laughing, Manik joined her and they had a great time. They stopped when Nandini saw an kulfi truck. Without waiting for Manik she made quick steps to him. Manik followed her being clueless.

He saw her standing infront of a mini truck and soon a long kulfi was handed over to her.

She asked Manik.

Nan-aap kaun sa flavor lenge?

Manik choosed one and by the time Nandini was enjoying her kulfi, when Manik took one, Nandini gave the money as she had taken her wallet from the car. They started eating and walking.

Just when they threw their sticks, the car came beside them. Manik opened the back door and made way for Nandini. Unintentionally by both of them, Nandini sat at the back seat, beside Manik.

The car was moving at its speed and Nandini started looking outside, while Manik kept looking at her. Soon they reached home and Nandini bid adieu to him. She turned to go but Manik called her.

Ma-Nandini!

Nan-yes sir?

Saying that she bend a little and Manik said.

Ma-kisi ko mat batana that you came with me.........muje aaliya ne pucha tha and I said that I am alone in the event.

Nandini shrugged her shoulders casually and said.

Nan-okay.

Saying that she left, unaware of the fact that when she bended, her cleavage was visible to him and was affecting him badly. Nandini came home, got changed and slept thinking about Manik.

While Manik too slept thinking abt Nandini and later dreamed abt her, they walking in a garden, spending quality time and ending up in making out. He woke up with a jerk next morning and realised it to be a dream. It made him happy.

Flashback over.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it......I am trying to complete flashback track soon. How was this update do tell me......good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.5K 41
hello friiends this story i gradually got an idea and thought of writing it.. hope you all like it THE story is all about Manik a business man...
276K 22.5K 38
#2-killer (29/4/2021) #10- Manan(29/4/2021) #14- blood lust(29/4/2021) No one life is perfect or filled with happiness always...ups and downs are hum...