Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-16

8.4K 993 94
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any.

Nandini got up to give a reply to aaliya. She came close to her and said.

Nan-off course I will call Manik sir as sir........if i was not his employee than i would have called him Manik or Mr Manik.........understood.

Hearing his name from her, Manik smiled coz his name sounded beautiful from her. He kept smiling while Aaliya said.

Aa-so

But this time Manik cut her off.

Ma-enough.......stop fighting in my office.

Even though he said that, he was not screaming or talking rudely. Both the girls looked at him and heard him saying.

Ma-Aaliya........Nandini is right.

Nandini was so relaxed on hearing this, while Manik further said.

Ma-she is my p.a not a peon........she have called for the coffee........come here and wait for it........don't fight with her.

Now that Manik said her, Aaliya had no other option than to come back to the group, while Manan looked at each other. Nandini blinked a thank you to him and sat back in her place.

Nandini was happy coz Manik didn't behave partially, he said what was right. This was the moment when she fell in love with him. While Manik was happy hearing her name from him and this was the moment when he realised that he needs her in his life, for forever.

Nandini resumed her work, while Fab5 were having their time. The peon entered with coffee and snacks, served them, Manik thanked him and the peon left with a smile. Living with Nandini, Manik have learnt to be more polite than before.

Nandini taught him that just by passing a smile to the employees, makes their day. A smile is free and won't cost him but his gentle behaviour will enhance interest in the employees and they will work with all their heart, in return company is going to get benefit.

Minor changes were seen by employees too post Nandini's entry in Manik's life. They didn't think abt them loving each other but yes looking at them, they could say that they are good friends and co-workers.

Manik have never been this satisfied and happy in his career life and they were happy with Manik too. Anyways, everybody did their work and fab4 left the office.

Flash back over.

Nandini came back to reality and looked at aaliya who was still giving dead glares to her. Nandini was any which ways not affected by her and today toh she have a lot of amount of pain in her heart to ponder upon anything else than this.

Nandini tried concentrating a lot on her work but couldn't as aaliya was getting close to Manik inspite of him pushing her away. Manik looked at her from the corner of his eyes to notice that Nandini was getting affected by aaliya's closeness.

He realised that jealousy too helps in love matters and that is why now he started giving attention to aaliya. Sudden change in him, surprised everybody. Even aaliya but then she chucked that and came close to Manik.

Nandini was getting hurt a lot seeing him this close to another girl but she can't do anything, she tried to distract herself a lot but as she looked away, Manik started talking loudly to grab her attention.

At one point it became very difficult for Nandini to even breathe in the same air, not able to hold more, she left the cabin, grabbing everybody's attention. As she left Manik jerked off Aaliya's hand from him.

He realised that Nandini was affected by his this action. He waited for her return, while Nandini ran and came to the floor restroom. She was breathing hard, she wanted to cry a lot and now that she is alone, she let her tears flow. Nandini looked at her reflection and let the tears flow, then she spoke to herself.

Nan-aise toh I love you bolte rehte hai.......aur abhi woh aaliya ko chipak rhe hai........aisa kaisa pyaar hai inka........k aaj kisi k sath toh kaal kisi aur k sath.

She rubbed off her tears harshly but they didn't seem to stop, she cried more and said.

Nan-kyu nhi samjte k mei sath nhi ho skti unke.

She breathe hard and said.

Nan-I know yeh......yeh sab jaan muj k kar rhe hai.........jealousy is the card to know anybody's feeling.........yeh sab woh muje jelous feel krvana chahte hai.......Isliye aise kar rhe hai...... par mei sab samjti ho aur muje pata hai muje kya krna hai........agar woh muje provoke kr rhe hai.......toh mei bhi provoke hone nhi wali ho.

Saying that she washed her face a lot, then she dried it, sniffed to stop her flowing nose, set herself and came back in the cabin to see fab4 gone. She sat on her chair and worked casually. Manik was surprised seeing her so casual abt it but then he could see little of her face and realised that she did cry.

Anyways, the whole day they were like this only. At night, they were at fab5's office, as usual Nandini was waiting out. She closed her eyes as she had nothing to do and that's when her mind recalled that day, when Manan actually got close.

Flash back.

It was just a casual day, Manan were working when the floor receptionist entered after taking the permission. Once she entered, she came to Manik and said forwading 2 beautiful envelopes to him.

R-yeh aaliya ma'am drop kr k gayi hai for you.

Manik took that and receptionist left. Just when Manik was abt to open the envelope, he received a message from aaliya that said.

Aa-please do come........I am waiting.

Manik then opened the envelope to find 2 passes of a fashion show that will be held tonight. He looked at it and it had a column empty to fill your name. Manik kept looking at the passes and then after a good time, called Nandini.

Ma-Nandini.

Nandini who had digged her face in the file, looked at him on his call and saw him gesturing her to come to him. Nandini left her work and came infront of him but the table was btwn them.

Nan-yes sir?

Ma-actually I have got 2 passes of a fashion show tonight.........will you come with me?

At first Nandini bited her upper lips and thought and then she said.

Nan-okay.

Manik smiled happily and said.

Ma-good........be ready by 8.00.......I will pick you up.

Nan-okay.........so can I leave by 6?

Ma-okay.

They resumed their work, Manik wrote names on the passes. Mr Manik Malhotra and Ms Nandini Murthy but he had created a blunder to it. 🤣. Actually these 2 passes were for Manik and aaliya. Aaliya with a thought that Manik will pick her up, dropped both the passes at the office not aware abt the names column.

While Manik invited Nandini coz he thought that aaliya has some contribution to the show, so she will be present there along with fab3. The day passed and Nandini left home by 6.00 pm. She came home and started getting ready, while on the other hand aaliya was getting ready too.

Manik reached home by 7.00 pm, relaxed, had food and then got ready very slowly. By 7.50 pm he left his house and came to Nandini's building. He reached down and called up Nandini. She was completely ready just had to apply the last coat of nail paint. Her phone rang and she saw it's Manik. She put the phone on speaker and said.

Nan-sir please 5 min.......mei bas aa hi rhi ho.

Ma-okay.......I have reached and waiting down.

Nan-okay I'll be there in 5 mins.

They ended the call and Manik waited while Nandini was doing her work as fast as she could but her 5 mins turned to 15 mins. She locked the house but then opened it again as she forgot her food, a wrap to be more precise that she had prepared to eat on the way.

This took another 5 mins and after 25 mins she came down, Manik was all the time waiting for her and then said when Nandini was still not arrived he said sweetly to himself.

Ma-girls ki 5 mins uff.

He was waiting for her when he saw her coming out of the lift like an angel.

Even though she was a bit messy with her food, wallet and phone in her hand, running a little due to her long gown that she can't lift coz of her busy hand.

Even though she was messed up, she looked prefect. Her eye shadow, her long coloured hair, her open chest, the suttle make up she did, the gown, her fair skin, her perfect in shape body. Her height due to the heels, everything made her look like a Greek goddess. Nandini reached to him and started saying.

Nan-sorry sir extremely sorry to keep you waiting.......woh actually

And she started her Rajdhani express but Manik heard nothing as he was busy admiring her lips that moved coz of her talking. Luckily he was saved as he came back to reality just when she was done speaking.

Ma-it's okay........let's go.

Saying that he opened the door for her and Nandini sat. It took a few seconds for her to put everything on her lap and then take her gown in and then close the door but she quickly managed.

Manik came to his seat and drove off. Here even though Aaliya was getting ready, she was taking the world's time, she was still in her bathrobe with her hair tied up with another towel.

Nandini opened her foil and offered Manik the bite. He denied as he was done with his dinner, that's why Nandini was eating cleanly. Even though it was a wrap, the flour used to make the tortilla (roti) was whole wheat flour, so the wrap was equally tasty and healthy.

Anyways, soon Manik looked at her lap and saw her wallet, the same wallet that she carries in her bag, the wallet that didn't go even a 0.1% with her dress, infact looked completely awkward with her outfit. Being curious he spoke.

Ma-yeh wallet tumhare dress k sath bilkul bhi nhi jaa rha hai.

Nandini was done eating, so she dabbed her lips with the tissue and replied while wiping her hands.

Nan-this is not to carry inside.........actually I will keep it in the car.........I got it just for safety........in case of cash or so.

Manik bobbed his head and they continued travelling along with talking. Soon they entered the gates of the fashion show venue and Nandini asked him.

Nan-can I keep the wallet inside the dash board?

Ma-yes.

Nandini quickly placed that and Manik stopped the car, they got down in all their glory and then passed the key to the valet. Manik came beside Nandini and unintentionally placed his palm at her back.

It was warm, friendly hold that is why Nandini was not affected much. They came at the entrance and Manik showed the passes. The staff took the passes and allowed Manan to enter in. Later the staff guided them and made them sit on the higher couch as the fashion shows still had time to start.

Manik and Nandini sat beside each other. Looked around, waved at the clients who they looked from far, at times Manik looked around for fab4 and thought they might still have time to reach. Manik and Nandini talked, mostly in ears as there was music going on and people talking too.

While on the other hand. Aaliya was still applying her nail paint and checking her phone to get any response from Manik. She was still in her world.

While after 15 mins of Manan's arrival, the announcement took place that the fashion show is about to start. Manik again roamed his eyes on the entire area and found no traces of fab4, he was confused and the lights got dim by the time he bought his gaze back at the ramp walk.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it.......why is the number of comments getting low.......has the story turned boring? Next update on Thursday......bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 161 9
Basically Mori gives double black a job to infiltrate UA high
192K 8K 23
The story starts from the talent hunt and i promise ill update this one and it will be with a lot of emotions
239 37 32
Let's win together. AA by SS