Preferences - [Formula 1]

By curvaparabolica

๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š More

[Intro]
[Meeting]
[Meeting] [II]
[Wedding Songs]
[Professional Sport]
[Race]
[Flowers]
[Kisses]
[Texts] [1]
[Kinks] HC [1]
[Kinks] HC [II]
[Charles - NSFW Alphabet]
[Lando - NSFW Alphabet]
[Max - NSFW Alphabet]
[Daniel - NSFW Alphabet]
[Sexy Insta Post Comment] [I]
[Sexy Insta Post Comment] [II]
[Mafia Wife]
[Mafia Wife] [II]
[Sweater Weather] [I]
[Sweater Weather] [II]
[Club Flirting] [I]
[Cuddles] - [Lando]
Buzzcut - [Lando Norris]
[Gifting a car] I
Baby doll - [Mick Schumacher]
[Instruments]
[Period]
[Late Night Road Trip Music]
[Pressure] - [Mobster!Mick]
[Wedding Dresses]
[Kissing]
[Mick - NSFW alphabet]
[Gym]

[International Women's Day]

14.4K 206 10
By curvaparabolica

A/N: inspiration credits to @sugarystrawberrycake 💜💜

Charles Leclerc 🇲🇨

Charles had left his apartment very early this morning. His flight to Melbourne was taking off at seven. He had rolled over to see you curled up in the sheets, your hair sprawled out over the pillow. His hand had softly caressed your cheek till your eyelids fluttered and you peaked up at him. "I have to leave, mon amour". His hoarse voice had told you. "I'll call you as soon as I land, okay?". He asked and you hummed in response, snuggling deeper into his chest and it had made him want to stay, yet he knew he couldn't be in bed for five minutes more. You sleepily watched as Charles got dressed, his suitcases packed in the corner of the room. You sat up slightly, shivering at the cold air in the room and you clutched onto the duvet. "Stay in bed, babe". Charles said while tying his laces and getting his jacket on.

"It's too early to be up". He grinned slightly and he leaned towards you to caress your face again. "Go sleep some more, hmm?". Charles watched your sleepy figure as you leaned into his palm. "Safe travels, Charles". You muttered, your fingers curling into his shirt before he kissed your lips. Charles left after kissing you a couple times and you had laid yourself back down, now on his side of the bed. You woke up a couple hours later, the lazy Sunday not meant for anything to do. You slowly made your way to the kitchen to make some breakfast and to see if Charles had sent anything yet, he had a connection flight from somewhere and he'd text you then, but he hadn't texted yet. Your eyes fell on the roses in the middle of the kitchen island and you made your way towards them. A heart box of chocolate was set down next to it, a bottle of your favourite champagne on the other side.

You took the card out of the flowers and it said:

My love,

Today is international women's day and you're the most amazing woman I know. I'm happy you're in my life and today I want to celebrate women too. You've proven so many times to never underestimate a girl.

Je t'aime,
Charles.

Pierre Gasly 🇫🇷

"Hey, princess". Pierre kissed your cheek while you were seated at the dining table with your laptop, focussed on some school work. "Hi". You smiled at him, he just came back from a run and he wiped the sweat from his forehead. "I'm headed to the bathroom for a quick shower". He said and you nodded. You were nearly finished with your course work anyway, so it would be a good timing to be finished together so you could curl up on the couch with some Netflix, spend some time together before Pierre had to leave for the first raceweek of the season. You looked forward to come along with him to some races in Europe later in the season. "Babe? Can you come upstairs?". Pierre's voice pulled you out of your thoughts and you made your way upstairs. "What's up?". You asked, wondering if he needed any help with something.

"I've gotten you something". His toothy grin was displayed on his face and he was just in his shirt, his sweaty shirt already thrown in the bin. "What's the occasion?". You chuckled, making your way to the box that laid on the edge of the bed. "International women's day, silly". Pierre said as if it was obvious and you laughed. "Since when do we celebrate?". You said, still not opening the present yet. "Because you're one of the strongest women in my life, babe. Last season would've been much more tough if you weren't there. So I saw this as another change to spoil you and to celebrate the woman of my dreams". Pierre seemed to be content with himself and you smiled, finally opening the box. When the lid came off, it exposed the most gorgeous dress you had ever seen.

"We're going out for dinner tonight, you can wear that if you want to". Pierre mentioned. "It's stunning, Pierre". You smiled, still in awe with the silky, olive green material that felt so soft against your fingertips. "I bet you look so beautiful in it". Pierre said and lifted your face for a kiss.

Max Verstappen 🇳🇱

"I love this place". You sighed, sipping on your iced tea while you looked over the gorgeous view the terrace offered, Monaco in the sunlight, the harbor just beneath you. "I know you do". Max smiled. "I thought I should take you out, you've been working so hard since the beginning of the new semester". He sighed, thinking about the times you've locked yourself up to study for your exams or for projects, work ahead so you could be with him during some races. "And it's international women's day after all". Max smiled, making you smile back at him. "I have something for you". He continued and his hand moved into the small bag he had been carrying ever since you got out of the car. "It's for me?". You asked with a giggle when he handed it over to you. "Mhm". Max hummed positively.

"Well". You smiled and opened it up, taking out a book. It seemed to be a collection of pictures inside. "Aw". You melted when you turned the pages, looking at the pictures of you two at his races, when you kissed in parc fermé when he won in Austria and at Interlagos, when you were reading his data together in the garage, the picture his sister had made when Max was furrowing his brows over your homework in an attempt to help you for once. "You had to include the mud run picture?". You asked while glancing over at him and he laughed loudly. "All of these pictures are the countless moments when you were there for me. People never really realise what you sarcrifice or how hard you have to work for a weekend off to be there with me, but you never complain about it. You're my biggest supporter, babe and this women's day should be dedicated to you only".

"Stop talking, please". You said with a shaky voice and you took a deep breath. "I don't want to cry at my favourite restaurant". Max laughed at what you said, taking your hands in his. "I love you". He kissed your knuckles and you smiled back at your boyfriend. "I love you, Max".

Lando Norris 🇬🇧

"Love...?". Lando knocked on the door of your room, even though it was ajar and he peaked his head around it. "Are you done?". He asked then, walking up to where you were seated behind your desk. "Mhm". You hummed. "Two pages left". You replied, feeling his hands gathering your hair and spread it out over your back. You had spend a lazy weekend together and today he was playing some games while you were finishing some last minutes assignments for the classes of tomorrow. Lando leaned over your figure and pressed a kiss to your forehead. Lando sat back on your bed to not bother you for the last two pages you were reading. He heard your marker colouring some lines and then your pen scribbled something next to it. His favourite sound came next, your books closed and you turned around in the chair.

"I have a surprise". He blurted out, clearly excited for you to see it. "Come". He held out his hand for you and you slipped your fingers into his. Lando guided you to the living room, where the lights were dimmed. Candles were spread out on the table and your favourite sweets were divided into bowls. "Happy women's day". He smiled at you. "You did this for me?". You asked with a smile. "You've been studying all day, babe". Lando's hand moved down your spine to rest on your lower back. "On women's day". He added and it made you giggle. "I thought you'd be down to watch some soppy romantic comedies with your favorite candy". Lando added and you smoothed out the material of his sweater before looking into his sparkling eyes again. "I'd love that". You said and he leaned forward to kiss you deeply.

You both got to the couch and Lando spread the blanket over you two while he turned the TV on, selecting Netflix and then picking randomly a movie from the list he had made earlier today. You didn't mind what was on the TV, you just loved that Lando had organized this. His arm curled around you and you leaned against his chest, your evening was settled.

Carlos Sainz 🇪🇸

Your phone beeped when you were seated in the kitchen with some lunch. Carlos had left the apartment last night to get to Melbourne. He called you this morning to let you know he had arrived safely and was on his way to the hotel. He sounded tired and you were sure he was going to rest a bit before the first race duties would come onto his schedule. You picked up your phone to see that Instagram had send a notification: Carlos had tagged you in a post. You smiled beforehand, it was international women's day. You opened the post to see what it was and the picture of you two made your heart skip a beat between your ribs. He had posted some pictures of his sisters and his mother and Charlotte, his PR manager. He wrote with it that he was sad to celebrate women individually, but that he was happy to be surrounded by those women.

You read the caption a couple times, loving that you had such a respectful and humble boyfriend like him. Carlos was always supportive of women, especially in motorsport. You tapped on the comment icon and you typed a short message, adding a heart emoji before sending it. It didn't take long before fans replied to it, but Carlos' response showed up as notification as well. It said that he was already missing you, but that he was sure that such a powerful woman like you could easily be on her own as well. Your doorbell rang and you left your phone on the kitchen counter to make your way through the hall, opening the door. "Ms. Y/L/N?". You nodded, looking at the package the DHL driver was holding. "Sign here, please". You scribbled your autograph down on the paper and thanked hi before closing the door.

You couldn't remember if you had ordered anything. You put it down on the kitchen island and cut the tape to open it. In the box were all sorts of facial masks, delicious smelling hairproducts, nail polish and gorgeous palets of eyeshadow. You picked up the note on the bottom, Carlos' messy handwriting immediately familiar: Make this day all about you, darling. Te amo mucho, mi amor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 2.5K 17
A book filled with one-shots about our favourite formula one / two drivers
45.7K 1.7K 52
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ...๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™จ" ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...
151K 4.4K 28
in which a people-pleaser and a racer fall in love over the internet, while the world watches. & where everyone can see that, apart from themselves. ...
641K 12.3K 200
โ™š ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดแดษดแด€แด„แด