The Good, the Bad, and the Bo...

By winchester_79_83

If you think being an 18 year old super spy who works for the one and only Simon Cowell is hard, try babysitt... More

The Good, the Bad, and the Boy Band?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

432 8 1
By winchester_79_83

Chapter 11

Adrienne's POV

I bent over, placing my hands on my knees. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. Stalker Sarah lay at my feet, dead.

I didn't want to do it. In fact, I almost didn't. But I pictured Danielle's face when she talked about Liam, and when she was so worried for him. My heart broke. I have no idea why, as I can be pretty cold hearted, but for some reason, that tore my heart.

I've never experienced love. In fact, I don't even believe in love. Love is for children. But when I imagined something happening to Liam and Danielle's reaction, I had to kill Stalker Sarah. It was people like her who only brought pain and suffering to others. That was why I killed her.

Now, as I looked down at her lifeless body, I couldn't help but feel pity. Somebody out in the world could be missing her. She could be married, she could have a boyfriend, she could have children. I shook my head to clear all thoughts of her.

If I dwelled on this every time sometime died, I'd be an emotional wreck. This kind of thought could break me down. I dimly heard Danielle leave; I knew she didn't leave the first time. I heard her slump against the wall in the hallway, then peer back in before I killed Stalker Sarah.

I straightened back up and walked over the kitchen counter where my phone was. I picked it up and dialed Simon. I was calling him a lot lately, but I couldn't call Rod. He didn't exactly know where we were, and he'd sent Eve after us. I made a mental note to find and avoid her.

"Hello?" Simon answered.

"Simon." I croaked.

"Rienne? Are you alright?" he said, concerned.

"I'm here, in my flat. I was...attacked. Again. It was the lady who followed Zayn and I yesterday."

I heard Simon sigh. "They never quit do they?" I heard him mutter. "Alright well, I'll send someone over to come being her in."

"Um...Simon?" I hesitated. "She's...she's dead."

Simon sucked in a breath. "Rienne. You know the consequences."

"I know Simon. But...this was necessary. I had to." I swallowed, bile rising in my throat.

"Death is never necessary."

"Until it becomes a priority." I quoted his words. The words he told me the first day I was recruited with the UPA.

It was silent for a few moments before Simon spoke again. "I'll send someone over to get her." he hung up. I put my phone down, and lifted my hand to my face to brush a piece of my hair out of my eyes. My hand touched something wet, and it was then I realized that I was crying.

"Rienne!" Liam's frantic voice reached my ears. "Rienne, what happened?" he ran in the room.

I stepped in front of Stalker Sarah, trying to block her from Liam's view. But he wasn't paying attention to me.

"It's Danielle!" he cried. "I walked into our flat and she was laying on the floor, unconscious!" he looked on the verge of tears.

"She's fine Liam. It's just that...she saw something she shouldn't have."

"What?! What did she see?!"

I swallowed. "Liam, I need you to get everyone. Bring them here. There's something I need to tell all of you."

_______________________

Eleanor's POV

Liam came running down to the gym, saying something about Danielle and how Rienne needed us ASAP. We all rushed upstairs and into her flat. There were pieces of wood laying all over the place, and the glass coffee table in the living room was smashed to pieces. There was a small trail of blood going back into the hallway, and one of the couches was tipped over. All in all, it was the result of a fight.

"Rienne?" Vi called. Rienne came out of the hallway, her face puffy and she was limping badly.

I looked around again, my eyes landing in a white sheet draped over something on the corner. It looked an awful lot like...NO. It can't be" I shook my head.

"Rienne..." I whispered, not taking my eyes off the still form.

She walked over to us. "Gu-" she paused, clearing her throat. "Guys. Something...happened."

"No shit!" Gwen huffed. "I wanna know what happened! Why are you all bruised and why is there a dead body in the corner?!" she rose her voice.

The five boys whipped their heads around, while Danielle looked like she was about to pass out again. Vi and I just stood there, looking at Rienne.

"Explain." Vi narrowed her eyes. As Rienne told her story, I watched her eyes. There was something there...something VERY un-Rienne like. It looked she had been...no, Rienne never cries. That doesn't matter, a voice inside me said. My mind was screaming the truth: Rienne had been crying.

Niall ran out already, looking like he was going to puke. Liam was clutching Danielle, and Louis' arm was around my waist. Harry was extremely pale, and Zayn looked at Rienne with different expressions. Disgust? Fear? Pity? Admiration?

Rienne finished her story, and we all stood there in silence. Vi walked up to her, attempting to put her arm around her in comfort, but Rienne shrugged her off. She disappeared down the hallway. Vi followed her, looking determined.

"Is that it?" Harry said. "Are we safe?"

"Yeah, she's dead. The other guy is in prison. Is it over?" Liam asked.

Gwen stared at us for a minute before speaking up.

"It's never over."

_______________________

Zayn's POV

I felt for Rienne. I couldn't believe she had the guts to...to kill someone. She looked so sad and almost helpless when she explained what happened. She would kill me if she knew I was thinking this about her. But it was true. For some weird reason, I wanted to go up to her and hold her. Tell her everything would be okay. But I knew she'd kick my butt if I did that.

We all left Rienne's flat and went back to our own. In the past few days, there hadn't been one moment of peace. I was sick of all the fighting already, and I hadn't even fought anybody. It was all Rienne. I could tell Vi was pissed that she missed out on the action, and that Gwen was disappointed.

Liam and Louis were freaking out over Danielle and Eleanor. They were convinced the two were gonna get kidnapped or something because they locked them in Louis' flat, the two boys keeping watch.

About an hour later, I walked outside of my flat. Vi was patrolling the hallways, and she stopped when she saw me.

"What's up?"

"I was uh going to go talk to Rienne." I muttered. Vi sighed.

"Well, good luck. She wouldn't talk to me."

I nodded and headed towards Rienne's. I knocked a couple of times, and when she didn't answer, I turned to leave. As soon as I turned around, the door opened.

"Yeah?" Rienne asked.

"I-uh...can I come in?"I stuttered, not my usual cocky self.

Rienne frowned. She looked like she was about to slam the door in my face, but after a moment she sighed. "Fine."

I stepped inside, noticing the changes. The floors were clean, the furniture was upright, the glass from the coffee table was gone, and the woman's body wasn't there anymore.

"You clean up well." I remarked.

Rienne narrowed her eyes. "Want a drink?" she pulled out a water bottle from the fridge.

I didn't hide my surprise. "Water?"

"Yeah, it's healthy and relaxing."

"Oh. When you said drink, I thought you meant..."

"Alcohol." Rienne smirked. "I don't drink."

"I see. Well, in that case, I'll take some water then."

She tossed me a bottle, and I caught it. I flopped down on the couch and faced her. "So."

She hopped up on the kitchen counter. "So, what?" she took a sip of water. "Why don't you start by telling me why you're here?"

"Well, I figured you needed somebody to talk to." I said truthfully.

She looked amused. "If I didn't talk to Vi, what makes you think I'm gonna talk to you?"

I shrugged. She took another sip of water. A few minutes later, she spoke up.

"I'm supposed to be in big trouble." she said quietly.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"I killed someone. And not just anyone. An enemy who probably had vital information for us."

"It was self-defense. She had it coming to her anyways."

Rienne shook her head. "No, you don't get it. There are serious consequences for killing someone like that. Even killing someone in general."

"Oh." I looked down. She continued.

"I was scared." she admitted. I glanced at her, confused.

"I was scared to kill her. I almost didn't do it."

"What made you do it?" I cautiously asked.

It was about five minutes before Rienne answered. "Danielle."

"Danielle told you to kill her?" I knit my eyebrows in confusion.

Rienne rolled her eyes. "Of course not. I meant, I thought of Danielle. I thought about how worried she is for Liam and how if anything happened to him, she'd be devastated."

"That's because she loves him." I pointed out.

"I don't believe in love." she said simply. I gaped at her.

"Wha-why?"

Rienne looked at me, annoyed. "Because, love is for children. It doesn't exist."

"Of course it does!" I said, still shocked.

"No, it doesn't. Love only causes hurt and pain. That's why I don't believe in it." she jumped off the counter. "Everyone you love just gets hurt or leaves you. They don't REALLY love you like they say they do."

"Yes they do!" I stood up, protesting. "It's called TRUE LOVE! Don't you know what love feels like? Haven't you ever been in love?"

Rienne's face hardened. She looked so angry and hurt. Then t dawned on me.

Of course she has. That's why she doesn't believe in it. Someone must have hurt her a long time ago. She must still be broken inside.

"Get out." she said coldly, pointing at the door.

I shook my head. For some weird reason I wanted to stay and comfort her.

She was fuming. "Get the hell out of here, NOW!" she screamed. She started shaking, and I saw a tear slide down her face. I put my hands up in surrender and walked over to the door. I turned around, about to say something, when she shoved me out, slamming the door behind me.

"ZAYN!" Vi screamed. "What the hell did you do?!" she threw her arms in the air in exasperation.

"I just...I didn't do anything!" I ignored her and went back to my flat.

I felt some sort of connection to Rienne back there. I felt like I was getting through her hard side, and seeing the real side of Rienne.

Vi banged on my door, screaming my name, but I ignored her. Instead, I got my laptop and laid down in my bed.

"We need a vacation." I said out loud to myself.

I was going to get through to Rienne even if it killed me, and this "vacation" might be just the way.

_______________________

Author's Note

Yayy chapter 11!! How'd you like it? I'm pretty proud of this chapter. I don't know why. Maybe because there's a PLOT TWIST!!! :D

So, question! How many of you like Little Mix?

To be honest, I didn't like them at first because of the whole Zayn & Perrie, but now, I'm like in love with them.

I was on twitter and people were saying "it's in his DNA d-d-d-DNA and he just takes my breath away b-b-b-breath away" and I was like hey that sounds like a cool song. So I looked it up and it said it was by Little Mix. I decided to give it a try, and in the beginning I was addicted. So I listened to that and Wings and blah blah blah I don't think I have to explain how you get obsessed with a band. (: long story short, I love them.

The end.

I've been thinking. It says I have about 200 reads, and I don't really believe it. So, I've decided that I'm not going to upload again until I get 50 votes and at least 10 or 15 comments. Does that sound fair? I really want feedback on this guys. Thats means you must comment, vote, fan, etc!!

Thanks (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 6.3K 34
Flora isn't just an ordinary sixteen year old girl. She is a spy. She works for an organisation who trains children from ten to eighteen to become a...
269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...
472 11 11
When Danielle's brother ends up dead in New York city where One Direction and their girlfriends are, they are completely devestated, unable to believ...
281K 5.4K 49
Nineteen year old Stella Jones gets the chance to leave her suburban Chicago home and leave to New York for an internship at Peter Hurley Photography...