Seductress

By theathea3015

"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the te... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(Pt.2)
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Help

Chapter 49

3.9K 214 39
By theathea3015

"Where you taking me to? I just wanna sleep." I rolled my eyes as Tammy dragged me out of my room. It had been 20 days and  I had been discharged from the hospital a week ago. I was back to staying with Nick in his house and sleeping in his arms. It was bliss. Despite the underlying fear of Harry coming to hurt us , everything was good. I just wanted to sleep but Tamara said I'd been in the house for too long and the world doesn't remember me anymore.

"We're gonna dress you up. And we're going out. You're pregnant so we can't go to the club but we have to live it up!"

"But I'm so sleepy Tammy."

"Girl , do you wanna be one of those women who get pregnant and lock themselves away from the world ? Huh? And don't you want Nick to see how sexy you still are? Your boobs are so much bigger now so flaunt them! "She said and I looked down at my breasts. She's right. I wonder if he will still find me sexy when I'm fat and huge. Will he love me
Less?

"Fine. Dress me up sis!" I told her and she giggled ! "Zoey! Come on, let's do this." She yelled and Zoey came in with so many outfits and my eyes widened.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked her and she wiggled her brows. What is wrong with her? She's been acting so weird lately. Always happy and glee. It's actually pissing me off.

"Um, we'll go to a restaurant and have dinner. Then we'll see where the night takes us! I'm excited!" She squeaked and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl you better be excited because!!" Zoey started and I looked at her weirdly too. "Because what?"

"Cause Nick will want to bang you so bad when he sees you!" She jumped and I blushed. Ewwww. Well I want him to do that but eww anyway.

"Okay okay. I think this will look sexy but not too sexy that Nick will kill me for letting his girl go out without him, you know?" She asked going through the many dresses and finally holding out a red dress.

A/N: Imagine her wearing this but she has a tiny bump.

"Fine." I told her rolling my eyes. It really was a sexy dress. I loved It and I knew Nick would love it too.

"Yay!" They both squealed and then dressed me up! Like I was a freaking doll! About an hour later, my hair and makeup were done and we stood in the living room waiting for the driver. Nick had some business to take care of so he wasn't home. But apparently they had told him and he said we should be home by 11pm.

I scoffed. He's not the boss of me. Anymore anyway. For that reason, I'll make sure we're back at 1am. But why hadn't he called me? He calls me all the time when he's not home. I took out the brand new phone I had gotten and dialed his number. It went straight to voicemail.

Is he okay? Oh my God! What if Harry found him and killed him? Oh my God!!!

"What's up with you?" Zoey turned to me as we walked into the car. Zoey and Tammy were coincidentally wearing blue skin tight outfits. They looked good too!

"Um, Nick isn't answering his phone. I'm worried." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh I forgot to tell you! He called and said he'll be stuck in a meeting for a while and his phone was about to die. And If you need him, call his bodyguard." She told me and I was relieved. We had security 24/7 and I've never been more grateful.

"Okay." I nodded planning to call Trey later when I'm alone. The ride to the restaurant was fun with us listening to music. I was already excited to be out of the house. We finally got to the restaurant and I realized it was one of Nick's restaurants.

"Why are we coming here when we could  just ask Maria to cook for us?" I asked as I wore my coat. We all got out of the car and were walking into the building.

"Just felt like it Ari. Girl you complain too much. What the actual fuck? Just get inside." Tammy rolled her eyes and I pouted and kept walking.

"Oh! Tammy can you follow me to the car, I think I forgot something." I heard Zoey say and Tammy nodded. I was about to follow them when Tammy shook her head. "Just go get us a table. We'll be right back." She told me and I rolled my eyes as the manager greeted me.

"Your coat Miss?" He asked politely and I took it off and handed it to him.

"Straight ahead." He told me and I frowned. What? I didn't even order a table or something.

"Oh, um, I didn't reser—" I started.

"It has been taken care of Miss. You may proceed to the private section." He told me with a smile. I trusted him simply because I knew Nick's restaurant was secure. The whole restaurant was dark and empty with just a few candles here and there.

I turned to look at the entrance waiting for Tammy and Zoey. Where are they? As soon as I stepped foot into the VIP section, I heard the piano playing . It was playing so softly and I knew immediately who it was. As I walked closer to him he started singing.

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

At this point I was already in tears! Oh my, I had spent so much time doing my makeup! He stopped playing and stared at me nervously. He looked so handsome in a tux and his white shirt was unbuttoned.

"Don't stop playing! I'm listening!" I told him wiping my eyes and he carried me and put me on the piano, as he kept on playing.

He finished the song but changed some of the wordings so they can fit our life. Tears of Joy fell down my eyes uncontrollably. When he was done, he stared at me and I closed my eyes.

This is a dream! This better not be a dream! Oh my! I took my hands away to see him on one knee holding a box in his hands.

"P-please say yes. Be my wife. Mother of my children. Soul mate. Complete my heart. Please?"

"Yes! Yes, of course!" I screamed and he smiled and stood up. He slid the huge ring on my finger and I held his face and kissed him hard.

"I love you. I love you so freaking much!" I told him and he carried me off the piano. He kissed my stomach as usual and then kissed me hard on my mouth.

"I wish I could explain how much I love you baby." He smiled and I could see the tears in his eyes. Awww! He took a remote out of his pocket and pressed it and then everyone came in!

"Congratulations!" They all screamed and I was so happy.

"Ohh! You planned this!" I looked at him and he winked. The best thing that has happened to me. What would I do without him?

"Congrats Fiancé!!!" Zoey and Tammy hugged me!

"You slick bitches! You planned this. Thank you so much .. I love you both. So much." I hugged them as I was getting emotional.

"Welcome to the fam sis." Zoey winked and touched my small stomach.

"You finally put a ring on it! I thought you were gonna be stupid for life. So proud of you baby bro." Zoey hugged him too.

"I'm older than you. But thank you ." He answered. Everyone came. Even Suzie! Nicole, Zach and everyone from work!  Some of my college friends too. So many of Nick's colleagues were present as well.

He introduced me to each of them proudly, holding my waist and kissing my cheek. Or the idiot was just "staking his claim" as usual. I didn't mind anyway. Few hours passed and then my sister made a toast to us and made a short sweet speech. Tyler seemed genuinely happy for me and I was happy he had gotten over the crush he apparently had on me.

We cut the cake and I licked the icing off him. We danced and soon after, people started leaving. Everyone left the venue with Nick and I being the last. We walked hand in hand to his car.

"Thank you so much. I love you. Words fail me when I want to explain how much. You're the sweetest!" He said kissing him again.

"Hmm. You can show me how much you love me later tonight..," he said kissing my neck.

"One more surprise though.."

"All in one night Caro?" I asked and he smiled and we drove off. We spoke about our day and what he did to plan the proposal.  Soon after we pulled up to a huge mansion. He got out of the car and opened my door. He took off my heels and replaced them with flats. He then opened the trunk and took out a sleepover bag.

"Where is this? And Nick why do you have a gun in the back of your pants!?" I asked him and he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Calm down Ariane. It's just for safety. Harry is still out there. And I'm certain Camilla is behind your attack because Alyssa isn't capable of doing that. And plus she's been MIA. So we need maximum safety. Despite having bodyguards surrounding us, it's just a backup." He told me and I frowned.

"Oh so you know what Alyssa is capable of now huh?" I asked him irritated.

"That's not what I mean but yes. She was taken to the police station and she confessed she wanted to burn your house but not kill you." He answered calmly.

"Hmm." I rolled my eyes and he pulled me close to him and put my chin up. "Don't roll your eyes at me." He told me and I looked away. He kissed my lips and squeezed my butt making me smile a little. Are all the bodyguards watching us seeing this? Oh my!

"Okay. Tell me where we are." I pushed him away.

"This is our new home." He told me and my eyes widened.

"What?? You didn't have to get us a whole new house! Nick!!" I screamed and he smiled.

"I want us to make new memories here. Have our kids walk their first steps here. Our first everything. Together." He told me and I hugged him again.

"Okay you need to stop talking cause you are saying all the right words and I don't like it!" I told him and he held my hand as we walked into the house. It wasn't furnished yet but it looked gorgeous. We were going round the house when he spoke

"If you don't like it, let me know and.." I cut him off and kissed him.

"I love it. I love you. I love you. Kiss me." I turned to him and he kissed me the way I liked it.

"How about we christen this bed tonight?" He asked me and I realized we were in the master bedroom. It had a huge bed and a small fire in the room. I smiled and soon after we were lost in ourselves.

We slept in each other's arms and all I could think of is everything is finally perfect.

***********

The next morning after having sex in almost every part of the new house, we went back to the other house. Nick had packed an outfit for us since he knew we were spending the night.

"Hey Maria. What's for breakfast?" I asked her and she smiled. "Pancakes for the future Mrs DeMorgane! I'm so happy for you." She squealed and hugged me.

"Going fo work out. Come get me when breakfast is ready." Nick kissed my cheek and went to the gym.

"Thank you! Since you're gonna be the boss , I have to tell you about Minie." She said talking about the other young maid. She was quite annoying and rude honestly but I decided to be silent about it.

"What about her ?"

"Well, remember a few weeks ago when a girl  came here saying she was Sir's ex? Well Minie told her all about what was going on between you two. She said she over  heard Zoey speaking on the phone to her mom. She's been saying stuff about you. I think she's been giving information out to her." Maria told me and I nodded. So Minie told Camilla about everything and not Nick. Makes sense now. Hmm.

"Thanks Maria. You're the best." I told her and she smiled. I believed her because she was one of the most loyal employees ever. I went to the gym and talked to Nick and he was so upset. He called someone and asked for Minie's phone records.

How is that even legal?

He read all the texts and turns out she was texting Camila about everything that was going on. She had no idea how dangerous she was. She was obviously fired and sent away. Nick Gabe Maria a huge raise and money for Tommy's future tuition.

"You're the kindest man I've ever seen." I told him after he had showered and we were having breakfast.

"You're definitely rubbing off on me." He told me and I laughed. Where's Tammy? Zoey was still sleeping and I know Tamara spent the night here but where is she?

Almost immediately, my phone rang and her name flashed.

"Hey where are you?" I asked her and I heard shuffling in the background.

"Um. I'm kinda bored . Can you meet me at the coffee shop opposite Nick's?" She said and I thought about it.

"Um, can you just come back here?"

"N-no. I- I'm not comfortable there. C'mon! Just us two.."

"Hmm. Alright. I'll be there." I told her and then she hung up immediately. Something is fishy about it.

"Okay. I'll be right back. Just going out with Tammy for abit." I kissed Nick on his cheek and he frowned.

"I'm coming with you." He stood as well.

"It's a sister thing. We'll be right back. I do sense something fishy about it. I'll text you. Love you." I said and left the house. I heard him yell "love you too" as I left and I smiled. But I felt scared for some reason. Scared it was the last time. Why?? Ok I'm paranoid.

I walked into the coffee shop and it was so empty. What is it with empty eating places? But this time I was actually scared. I was about to text her when I saw her come out of a hallway. She looked scared with tears in her eyes. Her hands were behind her back.

"Hey. You okay?" I walked over to her and there was a bruise under her eye. I was about to touch her when u heard a voice speak.

"Don't touch her. Or I'll blow her brains out." I heard Camilla speak and walk behind her. I started taking steps backwards as my eyes widened.

"Camilla."

"Yes. Don't even think of turning or calling anyone. I'll kill you. And I don't want to."

"Y-you already tried to though.."

"Should have done it myself. Maybe it would have saved us the whole hassle." She said and I tried not to cry in front of her. She came behind me and tied my hands.

"Y-you don't have to do this. P-please just let us go." I begged and she tightened her hold. And pushed me into the hallway.

"Shut your fucking mouth. I see you're engaged. Haha. Not for long..Keep walking straight and make no noise." She pushes Tammy and I and I knew it was over for us.

We walked to the backdoor and there was a van waiting for us. I tried looking around but it was a dark empty alleyway. I'm doomed. She pushed us into the van and took my bag with everything including my phone and left it in the alleyway. She closed the door and I'm guessing went to the driver's seat.

"What happened Tammy?" I asked her scared beyond belief.  I tried taking off the ropes but it made my hands left.

"I'm sorry as usual. Gosh, I'm such an idiot. I was fooled again. I'm so stupid. I got us into this mess and I just keep getting your hurt. And now I'm bringing an unborn child into this. Fuck." She looked defeated saying those words and although she was right, I couldn't hate her. She just looked straight ahead but saying anything.  We drove for another 30-45 minutes and then I felt the door of the van open. Two huge men helped us out and took us into the warehouse.

How would Nick find me? Oh Gosh!

"Ouch!" I grumbled when he held me too harshly.

"Hurt her and you're dead." I heard the voice of my nightmares and I looked up to see Harry King sitting on a chair in a suit and freshly combed hair.

No no no. This is a dream. No. No.

He stood from his seat and came up to me. I saw Camilla looking at me enviously. I don't even want your man bitch!

"Princess. I've been waiting so long for you." He said touching my face and shook my head so he wouldn't touch me.

"No no! Please let me go. Let us go! Please!" I begged him and he chuckled.

"I can't my love. Okay I'll give you choice. Are you up for it?"

"No! Let us go. Now!" I ordered scared out of my mind.

"Okay. You have to pick. Either I kill your lovely sister, or..."

What??? I looked at Tamara and she looked like she had accepted her faith. I felt the tears fall down my eyes again. Why do i always have to choose?

"Or?" I prodded terrified of his answer.

"Marry me. Here and now and we leave the country. I'll take care of you until your child is born and then we'll give it up for adoption. We will start from scratch." As soon as I heard the words that came out of his mouth. I knew it was over. Everyone including Camilla was shocked.

This better be a fucking  joke.

*************

Guys!!!! Somebody is engaged!!!

And kidnapped !

Lool Harry is actually crazy.

Doing the most always.

Anyway! I'll make a part 2 of this chapter cuz I don't want it to be so long.

🥺🥺we shall soon be departing from each other! Xoxo!

Comment please!! Spam me with comments !!

😉😉😏😏😏😏😏😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.2K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
6K 339 32
The next moment he broke the staring contest, picked me up on his shoulders "What the fuck are you doing ?" I screamed before he threw me on the bed...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
149K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...