Pokemon Raihan x Reader

By BlueNight1744

Timeless love is what everyone wants. Follow y/n as she falls for the one and only dragon master; Raihan. I d... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
Not a chapter (warning)

Chapter Fifteen

2.7K 76 39
By BlueNight1744

Snow was falling all around Hammerlocke. Dragon types were either hiding inside or near fire types. Barely anyone was out except some children playing it the snow. There were snowmen of different Pokémon and snow angels. The ice types were happily running around. It was peaceful until a screech sounded through out Hammerlocke. The source of the screech being Raihan as Leon dragged him through the snow. The next line of curses and complaints from the dragon gym leader, caused on lookers to question what was happening and chuckle along with Leon.

"You are getting out of that house and seeing your girlfriend without her having to come over!" Leon exclaimed laughing.
"Y/n doesn't mind coming to mine! Why must you torture me?!" Raihan exclaimed almost like a whine.
"Nope! You are seeing her! Her and Hop have been working on a project you should see," Leon told him, "It's almost finished.
"Fineee! As long as you buy me something warm!" Raihan admitted defeat.

It was then that Raihan noticed a lack of residents in Hammerlocke except the children and parents.

"You'll see," Leon told him as he understood Raihan's concern.

It wasn't much longer before Leon stopped dragging Raihan. They were at Motostoke's stadium which Raihan welcomed the heat. A Typhlosion approached before leading them to the battle field. It was there that they saw Glaceon and Lugia in the centre, trying to control an attack. It looked like sheer cold but iced over water seemed to pulse through it. The ice was cracking as water sprayed out.

"Just a bit longer!" Hop called out from a machine measuring the power levels and stats.
"The ice won't hold much longer!" Y/n called back.

As that was said, the ice broke. Water started to spiral out of control. Lugia shielded Glaceon whilst Umbreon and Ninetales used psychic to try and force the out of control water back.

"We were so close! Try and Dynamax Glaceon. Maybe more power is need for the ice?" Hop questioned unsure.
"What are we even doing anymore?" Y/n questioned as Lugia and Glaceon looked go Hop.

The water had disappeared as Ninetales and Umbreon stopped psychic.

"I want to see if we can harness Lugia's water attacks to find out how she uses water to heal," Hop started as he laughed nervously, "It may be able to help the children and Pokémon when they come to the charity festival. Which happens to be tonight."

Y/n smiled before looking to Lugia. The legendary seemed to understand as she created a small stream like river of water that started to dance around the stadium, in a current way. Hop raised a questioning brow from the confusion to this. Lugia's voice started to decorate the room as it lulled everything to be at peace. The water changed colour from a mix of turquoise like green and silver. The machine by Hop started to freak out from all the stats and data being noted.

"It's a song," y/n smiled, "A song to calm the three legendary birds. Articuno. Zapdos. Moltres. It can send healing energy through which calms them all."
"So only Lugia can play it?" Hop questioned slightly down.
"If you have the special ocarina, then you can play it otherwise only Lugia knows," y/n told him as she patted his back.

Leon and Raihan then approached them as the song stopped with the water fading away.

"Looks like you finally cracked it," Leon chuckled.
"Nice of you to join us Rai," y/n giggled at the still cold look he had.
"Dragons hate the cold but I guess it was worth it to see you and hear that song," he smiled with his arms behind his head.
"Then which legendary is better to help heal?" Hop wondered out loud.
"Most likely Ho-Oh," y/n told him, "Ho-Oh has had a history of healing and reviving."
"I thought Ho-Oh hasn't been seen in years," Leon said as he started to get curious.
"Why don't we just look?" Raihan suggested like it was obvious.
"You really want to travel to Johto and towards the bell tower to see Ho-Oh? We wouldn't be here for the festival as it would take a while even if we take Lugia," y/n explained, "It's best to go after the festival."
"We might as well move there if we keep visiting Johto," Hop joked, laughing.
"Nah. Who else is Marnie meant to go to for attention?" Y/n winked before hiding behind Raihan.

Hop got flustered and tried to tackle her but Leon held him back laughing. Raihan picked y/n up bridal style before taking her away.

"See you at the festival!" He called over to Leon.
"You better be there!" Leon threatened teasingly.

Ninetales, Umbreon, Glaceon and Lugia followed with amused looks. Y/n laughed before returning them all except Ninetales.

"Mind letting me down?" Y/n questioned, smiling.
"No, I prefer this," Raihan smiled teasingly.
"What about now?" Y/n asked as she pecked his lips.

He let go once y/n was on her own feet. She was blushing slightly. Ninetales snuggled her way in between them as she kept them warm from the now freezing weather of outside. Raihan had then lifted Ninetales up as the fire type started to lick him.

"I'm taking Ninetales with me until this weather stops!" He exclaimed laughing.
"If Ninetales is okay with that," y/n giggled whilst Typhlosion stayed by her.

Ninetales began to make a purring sound at the attention, Raihan gave her.

"Imma take that as a yes," y/n spoke as she tried to stifle her laughs.
"Nine!" Ninetales exclaimed happily as she nuzzled Raihan.
"I swear she prefers you to me," y/n commented, sweat dropping.
"Nah, she loves you but not as much as me," Raihan winked at her.
"If that's the case, Dragonaire can come and join me and Typhlosion for some shopping at the festival," y/n replied, "I'm sure she'll love it."
"She does love dancing so maybe we could take her to see some," Raihan suggested as he walked by y/n.
"I would need to get Sylveon. She loves dancing and so does Zorua," y/n smiled at the thought of the two hyper dancers.
"Then lets get them My Lady," Raihan offered his hand to her, grinning.
"We shall Kind Sir," y/n grinned.

She took his hand as he led her to a Pokémon centre. She had ended up switching Noivern and Umbreon for Sylveon and Zorua. Sonia had let her know that she would be caring for her two Pokémon until she switched them back to her team. This was because Sonia knew they were main members. She didn't switch the two legendaries as she thought they would be better with her and Glaceon preferred this weather the most. She didn't switch her fire types out since they were helping to keep them warm. She had then walked with Raihan to the festival where he let Dragonaire outwho immediately curled on Ninetales who was now walking. Sylveon and Zorua were happily dancing along as Glaceon joined in on the fun. Typhlosion stayed with y/n and Raihan as they looked at the different stands. Y/n noticed a Duraludon plushie so she nodded in the direction to Ninetales who used psychic to take the money y/n was handing her. Ninetales had then gone and purchased it whilst y/n distracted Raihan by dragging him to another stand. He was laughing at her actions but didn't notice the plushie Ninetales managed to hide in y/n's bag when she got back. Y/n petted the fire type to earn a happy purr like sound. As they were looking, Hop had snuck up behind them as Marnie, Piers and Leon watched. Before Hop could scare them, Zorua had changed forms to Zacian as he released a growl to scare Hop. It had worked as he screamed before falling into the snow. Y/n and Raihan were laughing at this with Leon whilst Marnie giggled and Piers facepalmed. Zorua returned to normal as he snickered.

"Dark types are evil!" He complained laughing.
"At least is wasn't my ghost types," y/n chuckled.
"I could let Dragonaire scare you," Raihan joked as he brought y/n into his side.
"I don't think she'll leave Ninetales," Hop stated smugly.

Y/n rolled her eyes before turning her attention to the others.

"Hey," she greeted.
"Hey y/n," Marnie smiled at her.
"Hey," Piers said in a lazy tone which almost sounded uninterested.
"Hey n/n! How did Raihan treat you?" Leon greeted teasingly.
"How's Sonia?" Raihan stated with a smirk.
"We both know he still doesn't understand," y/n pointed out as she intertwined their fingers.
"What's that suppose to mean?! What about Sonia?!" Leon exclaimed confused.

Charizard facepalmed as he shook his head in disapproval. Ninetales did the same whilst Hop, Marnie and y/n sweat dropped. Piers and Raihan were laughing at their friends stupidity.

"One day buddy," Raihan started, "One day."
"That's if he understands," Piers snickered.

The dancing part of the festival started which caused Sylveon and Zorua to drag y/n to it. Ninetales followed as the others trailed. The fairy type and the dark type started to dance around happily as Glaceon joined in. Y/n smiled before being dragged to dance by Raihan. They were mainly goofing off with sweet touches and affection. Leon was talking with Piers as Marnie danced with Hop and her Pokémon partner. Ninetales was dancing around Dragonaire and Charizard to involve the two as well, in the fun. Laughter was echoing around as everyone enjoyed themselves. The moment was captured by y/n's rotom taking a picture and uploading it with the caption.

"Dancing the night away <3"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 5K 34
Want to read fanfics on your favorite character from PokΓ©mon sword and shield!! Come and read here!! Request are close Photos don't belong to me Req...
8.7K 164 14
Y/N is a Fairy Type specialist in the Galar region who is Opal's successor. Y/N's team consist of Shiinotic, Galarian Rapidash, Hatterene and a Sylve...
1.6K 50 14
Y/n left her home with Riolu long ago, to relieve her poor family of having to feed too many people. While in floods of tears, she met the spirits of...
46.4K 1.4K 29
Today is the day y/n sets out on her pokemon journey. Joined by her brother Leon, they seem unstoppable. However on the train ride to Motostoke they...