Jeremiah (Slowly Editing)

By theepariah

RATED R || WARNING: Abundance of mistakes made. Promise to fully edit every chapter when I'm completely done... More

Chapter 01- Asshole
Chapter 02- Sex On legs
Chapter 03- Don't Tempt Me
Chapter 04- Bad Boy
Chapter 05- Boyfriend
Chapter 06- Give In
Chapter 07- The One And Only
Chapter 09- Vise Versa
Chapter 10- Au Contraire
Chapter 11- I Love You
Chapter 12- Gamer
Chapter 13- Double Dates
Chapter 14- Tell Me What You Want
Chapter 15- Double Trouble
Chapter 16- Unanswered Questions
Chapter 17- Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 18- Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 19- Nothing Big
Chapter 20- Sexual Fustration
Chapter 21- Replaceable
Chapter 22- Sweet Compliments
Chapter 23- Seduce
Chapter 24- Mistakes
Chapter 25- Daughter In Law
Chapter 26- Guilty As Charged
Chapter 27- Paranoid And Void
Chapter 28- Faults
Chapter 29- Reality Spilts All
Chapter 30- No Hesitation
Chapter 31- What About Sex
Chapter 32- Tease
Chapter 33- Olive Juice
Chapter 34- Tomorrow
Chapter 35- Day After Yesterday
Chapter 36- Today
Chapter 37- Unfinished Business
Chapter 38- Us
Chapter 39- Happiness
Chapter 40- The Beginning
T R A I L E R
GUESS WHAT KIDS?!

Chapter 08- Effected

1.2K 15 2
By theepariah

(A/N) I want to dedicate this chapter to the both of my lovely readers, Analda and Crystal. Thank you guys for keeping up with the chapters I lurvee you lots <3

I look different but I don't feel different.

My hair is as straight as bristles on a new broom. I look in the mirror and play with my new hair style. If only I had done this yesterday. You know waking up at 5:45 in the morning is like waking a bear from hibernation and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to do that. I mean my head is pretty big and having a head full of extra curly hair is hell especially straighten it..

"Side to side to side." I chant while moving my head left to right.

Fixing my side bang I take a quick look at the time 7:17. Wow I have decent amount of time, After taking a long warm shower, straighten my hair, searching for clothes to wear and getting dress would usually take me God knows how long!

Maybe I should walk to school or something. I know where to go and I don't have the strength to deal with my moms 15mph driving.

I take one last look at my reflection before getting up. I scan my room looking for my phone. I find it on the edge of the mattress refusing to let gravity take over. I amble across jumping over my shoes and clothes scattered on the floor. I grasp my phone saving its dear life before falling on the caramel wooded floor.

----

I shut the door behind me and step into the cold windy air. I start to walk towards the direction of school.

Thank god its Friday, Its been hell for the past week dealing with Jeremiah, homework, test, Lydia, quizzes, I'm literally just so fed up, It can get really irritating.

Like why wasn't Jeremiah talking to me for a week, was it because of the kiss ? Am I that bad ?

"Probably not, I got a kiss in return." I say smiling at myself

But even though he wasn't talking to me why did he show up in my room? How did he get in my room, How did he get my address ? Who gave him my address?

I plug my earphones in and click on Pandora the Bruno Mars station.

"I know your somewhere out there, somewhere far away. I want you back, I want you back-." Bruno sings to me. I hum with him and continue to walk to school.

------

"Have a nice weekend to you too Miss Adams. "

I smile back at Ms. Garson stepping out the door to get to my next class. I begin to walk down the corridor to make my way to gym 'till I hear my name being yelled.

"Destiny, Destiny wait up!" Bonnie hollers from down the hall.

"What, what ?!"

"Can.. you...tell...Mr....gym?" She says breathless.

"Mr. Langston?"

"Yes him.. Please." She says trying to catch her breath.

"Please what Bonnie?" I question.

"Tell him I wont be in gym I've gotta be somewhere." She talks a little louder as she jogs away from me.

"Wait, where you going?" I shout cupping my hands around my lips making a circular shape.

"Tell you later." Bonnie yells as she turn a corner.

Great, I get to sit in lunch by myself.

----

Heads begin to whip toward us. Fingers start to point. Mouths begin to move and eyes start to stare.

" What do you want now? People are beginning to stare."

"Oh no its what you want and who cares, I love the attention." Jeremiah responds smirking.

"And what could that be? You know your such an attention seeker." I say in abhorrence.

"Oh simple." He says throwing his arm behind his head.

"Me." He says smirking

"I think n-." I begin to respond but he interrupts me "And babe I don't look for attention, attention comes looking for me." He explains as his smirk grows wider on his face.

"I snort and reply," Get over yourself."

I take a sip of water while he watches me still having that smirk plastered on face.

"I rather be on top, you know take charge, be my guess you can be under me any day, just don't forget the cock sock." He says grinning.

I begin to choke on the water, And he just watches me. Just fucking watches.

I'm on the verge of dying if you haven't noticed.

"A damsel in distress." He says shaking his head.

After I recover from the deathly frog in my throat. I look to see if he finds any of my actions amusing but surprisingly he's serious, The look of contemplating.

His lips are in a loose align, his brows are closer to together and his eyes are narrowed. At me. He slowly takes his hands away from the back of his head. Jeremiah moves closer to the edge of his seat so he's closer to me. He leans over the edge over the table and takes his right hand gliding over my forehead, moving my side bang away from my eye and behind my ear. He sits back in his seat and just stares at me. I feel my cheeks get hot and my body produces goosebumps.

Get in my bed right now! My Inner Goddess yells.

"You're effected." Jeremiah says still being serious.

"Nnn-no, wait effected?"

"Yes effected by me.... you like me." He smirks with his gray eyes boring into mine.

"You have beautiful eyes.. Wait I said that out loud um I didn't mean I-wait I did but-"

"Thank you." He interrupts. Unbelievable he wasn't so self-centered like he usually is. I was expecting something like a cheesy line.

"You're welcome." I mumble.

The bell rings and I jump because of the loud sound. Everybody quickly exit's the cafeteria. All the laughter and screams die down. I take a glimpse behind Jeremiah and I see Lydia flip her finger at me. I roll my eyes and turn my gaze to Jeremiah.

"See ya in French babe." He says getting up.

"See ya." I say getting up as well.

We both head to the cafeteria entrance. He walks a bit faster and I follow his pace. He starts to jog and I start to run. We end at the entrance together. I shove my way in but he's to strong so I stop then he stops. Jeremiah moves away from the door and he puts his hand out for me to go.

"Ladies first." He grins

I stick my nose up to air like those snobby rich people and make a high pitch sound within my throat. "Mmmh"

I walk out the door and I instantly grab my ass because of the stinging feeling. My face burns with anger. Before I can turn around and curse the living shit at him, I'm against the cold locker being kiss to death but I don't stop him and I don't think I want to.

With the stinging sensation of my ass and his exotic kissing, I feel so aroused.

My hands make their way up his face pulling him more.

He pulls away and looks at me. " You are definitely effected."

"Definitely." I whisper looking away, hoping he didn't hear that.

"At least you admit it." Jeremiah says pulling my chin up forcing me to look at him.

The second bell rings indicating that we have at least a minute to get to class. He kisses me one last time and grabs my hand. "Lets go."

He's holding your hand, try not to sweat though. Please don't ruin it. My subconscious warns.

He looks down at me and smiles his breathtaking smile.

Oh I definitely want him.

------

"So why didn't you talk to me?" I ask.

" I don't need to explain." He replies back.

"Then how did you get in my house better yet my room."

"Window was open."

Mom

"Then why were you at my house."

"I told you because I was waiting for you."

"Why?"

"Cause I can."

"How did you get my address." I ask.

"I've got my ways." He responds back.

"Who gave you my address?"

"No one."

"Why are you such an asshole?"

"Why are you so stubborn."

"No I asked first." I say staring at him.

"Yes, but I asked you first after you asked me first, so you answer me first." He says.

"What?!"

"Exactly." Jeremiah says smirking.

"Asshole." I whisper.

"Unyielding brat." He whispers back.

I was about to respond until Ms. Bertolette interrupts.

"Okay sorry guys I was in a meeting with a parent, Please clear you desks. Pop quiz!" Everyone moans and groans as they put their items away. I take a glance at Jeremiah and he's already staring at me. He winks at me and puckers his lips.

I turn away blushing and look at my desk. Man I have got to pee.

-----

I make my way towards study hall with Jeremiah behind me. I walk up a little every time I hear his steps get closer.

I leave the door open and sit at my regular table. Jeremiah sits across me and grins as I take out my book, Temptation.

"Yesss?" I say a bit to loud.

"You're effected, You fucking want me." He tells grinning.

"Get over yourself." I reply back.

"I rather be on t-" He says but I interrupt him. "Yeah, yeah I get it; take charge; cock sock no need to explain again." I say annoyed.

He laughs exuberantly. " I'm glad you took notes."

"Oh shut up." I laugh with him.

His phone pings and he immediately stops laughing. Probably a custom ring tone? He looks at his phone confused but surprised.

"I'll be right back." Jeremiah tells me getting up but still looking at his phone.

I nod knowing he's not paying any attention to me. Okay I should get my homework done now.

---

I shut my math textbook. Its literally been 10 minutes were is he?

I stuff my textbook in my bag and snatch my novel.

"Hopefully you'll keep me busy." I say holding up the book.

5 minutes later..

"OMG April I cant believe you did that!" I yell at the book. I look round to see if any one saw my random out burst, But there's no one here so I'm safe.

15 minutes later..

I feel a sharp sensation in my bladder area and I instantly hold my legs tightly. Oh my god, I really gotta pee.

I grab my book bag and skip out the door.

"Gotta pee, Gotta pee, Gotta pee." I sing to my self.

I skip down the hallway with my eyes fixed on what lies at that corner. The bathroom.

I finally reach the end on the hallway and turn left.

I stop in my tracks, I lose all feeling from head to toe. My heart starts to sting and I struggle to place my hand on my chest, Feeling my eyes start to swell up with a warm watery substance. A tear tickles out my eyes, past my nose and cheek and down to my chin. I drop my bag to the floor and they both turn their heads to me.

He was kissing her, She was kissing him.

Lydia and Jeremiah.

Cliff-er the big red dog :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.4K 50
J'ai toujours voulu visiter la Californie. Sans expliquer pourquoi. Alors je m'y suis rendue, accompagnée par mes meilleures amies. Tout devait se...
1.2M 115K 41
" Il règne en maître sur la Russie, mais pas seulement " Désireuse de fuir son passé à tout prix, Alena décide de partir de New-York et de tout quitt...
91.8K 15K 78
Le Capitaine Arsène Flamingo, un personnage charismatique et un chouia narcissique, dirige son vaisseau dans des aventures toujours plus absurdes et...
14.5M 400K 100
Mon père ? Il me bat depuis le plus jeune âge et je peux rien y faire. Ma mère elle, m'a abandonné telle une lâche il y'a 9 ans, j'ignore toujours la...