SNL 2020

By ginaddict

It's a new year...no actually, it's a new decade and this love relationship is adding another year in it's ma... More

Fuck This Shit
What?! Pt1
What?! Pt2
Confrontation Pt1
Confrontation Pt2
Limbo Pt1
Limbo Pt2
Open Communication Pt1
Open Communication Pt2
Take Two Pt1
Take Two Pt2
Take Two Pt3
Take Two Pt4
Take Two Pt5
Hurdle
Concepts
NDA
Ring Talk Pt1
Ring Talk Pt2
Ring Talk Pt3
Gloomy January
Sad Disappointment
Dictatorship
Killer Sex Appeal
Virus
Stuck
A Job Well Done
Surprise Dinner pt1
Surprise Dinner pt2
Cravings
Ranting Squirrel
No April's Fool pt1
No April's Fool pt2
No April's Fool pt 3
No April's Fool pt4
The Biggest Jerk pt1
The Biggest Jerk pt2
The Men With Plans
Losing Battle pt1
Losing Battle pt2
Losing Battle pt3
UGH!
Two Heads
Mr.Wild Side
Lucky
Short Shorts
Engagement Gift
ShopBoy
Current Favorite
Productive
A Morning Discussion
Episode Pt1
Episode Pt2
Episode Pt3
Flaws
GrandMa
Devil's Advocate pt1
Devil's Advocate pt2
JiJi's Night
Giving In pt1
Giving In pt2
Giving In pt3
Mrs.Lim pt1
Mrs.Lim pt2
Mrs.Lim pt3
Museleom Again
Hard Bite
Ring Robber
Hickeys
Roles pt1
Roles pt2
Prenup List pt1
Prenup List pt2
Future Stepdaddy
Missed Dinner pt1
Missed Dinner pt2
Missed Dinner pt3
Phone Day
Hang Out pt1
Hang Out pt2
King Stan
Melons and Brats pt1
Melons and Brats pt2
Spring Cleaning in the Summer
Notes and Letters pt1
Notes and Letters pt2
Notes and Letters pt3
Frustrated
Cuddling with the Rain
JR in the Museleom
French Guy
Sexy Fantasy
A Good Daughter In Law pt1
A Good Daughter in Law pt2
Plots
Stumble and Fall
Ranting Time
Human Vs. Pooch
Homebound
Just Live
Back in His Arms
United Front
Misfortunes
More Ramblings
Pantry or Dick
Love Potion
Hormonal
Defensive pt1
Defensive pt2
Secretive
Exhausting
Weird Games
RoadTrip pt1
Roadtrip pt2
Resilient
Reconciliation
Intention
Future Karma
Spots
Justice Warrior
Adorable
Screen Fatigue
Budget
Housekeeper, Jacuzzi and Flu Shots
Progress
Curb Your Enthusiasm pt1
Curb Your Enthusiasm pt2
Get Together
Over Caffeinated
Friends
A Business Broker pt1
A Business Broker pt2
What A Mess
Mooncakes
Strong
Sibling Spat
Beloved pt1
Beloved pt2
Beloved pt3
Socializing pt1
Socializing pt3
Socializing pt3
Made Bed
The Door pt1
The Door pt2
The Door pt3
Xiao Long Bao
Ski Trip Again?! pt1
Ski Trip Again?! pt2
Ski Trip Again?! pt3
Ski Trip Again?! pt4
Ski Trip Again?! pt5
Just A Tad Wet
Baby Dream
Pancake Weekend
Different Planes
Comparison
Spooky QingYu pt1
Spooky QingYu pt2
Feeling Good
Jerk
Decor Pickup
Auntie Ollie
Disturbance
Christmas Socks
The Missing Wallet pt1
The Missing Wallet pt2
Special Photos
Good Company
Wedding Tradition
Curious Squirrel
Hater pt1
Hater pt2
Changes
Lucky Qing
Bent pt1
Bent pt2
Bent pt3
That Night pt1
That Night pt2
Concern pt1
Concern pt2
StowAway Squirrel
The Sitdown
Dried Persimmons
Temporary Place pt1
Temporary Place pt2
Goodbye 2020

Post Valentines

572 50 3
By ginaddict

Qing: (sighing defeatedly) I really wonder why I am still in a relationship with you.

Me: (scandalized) It's because you love me! You moronic jerk!

Why is he suddenly wondering why he is in a relationship with me?

(Yes, Dayu ah...why is Baba wondering about that?)

I don't know. That's why I asked him about that and Qing scowled at me.

Qing: (displeased) You really have the nerve to ask me that? I don't know. Maybe it's because I cannot fathom why I am staying in a relationship with someone who doesn't listen to me.

Me: I listen to you.

Qing: (glowering in anger) You didn't listen to me last night when I told you to stop eating too much seafood fried rice. There were meat crabs on them, plus squids. But did you listen to me?

I opened my mouth to answer but Qing was not done being angry at me.

Qing: No! You didn't listen. Instead, you had three servings of rice and two skewers of grilled shrimp and seabass. You ate too much sea creatures again and now look!

Qing raised my arm in the air so it will level on my face.

Qing: You have red blotches again and scratching them raw. Not to mention that you had several meetings with the toilet already when it's not noon yet. You have an allergic reaction and loose bowel movement because you ate too much last night. Bravo for you, Feng Jian Yu! Now tell me, how will I not get angry?!

Me: (sniffing in shame) They taste good.

(Dayu ah!)

They really taste good! I'm not kidding. Mama, Qing's mother that is, discovered a new chef and she paid for that chef to prepare our Valentine's dinner with Qing's parents last night. The food was sublime. They taste amazing. I was so happy last night. Me and Baba. We ate well, Baba and me. Mama was happy to see me eating well. Qing was the only one who tried to kill my joy.

Qing: (irritated) It's because I know this will happen. That too much seafood will make you itch. I didn't anticipate the several trips on the bathroom but that is annoying me too.

Me: You should have warned me about the itching.

Qing: I warned you not to eat too much seafood.

Me: Yeah, you just said not to eat too much seafood but you didn't add why I should not eat too much seafood. If you just make it more specific...

I stopped talking when I saw the storm growing darker in Qing's eyes. I look down to show him that I am regretting all my decisions last night.

Me: (sighing dejectedly) I'm sorry. Sorry for not listening to you. Sorry for getting blotches and lbm. Sorry for worrying you.

I lift my head up so I can see Qing's reaction to my apology. My fiancé is giving me a pained look. Like I am the reason for all of his sufferings. Which could be the whole point.

Qing: (long suffering sigh) Maybe it's good that our engagement is still a secret. Maybe the heavens designed it that way to give me a chance to save myself...

He stopped spewing ridiculous things like saving himself from being engaged to me when I tackled him and tried my hardest to pinch any part of him I can pinch. Qing caught my wrists and a wrestling match commenced. I tried pinning him under me but Qing just effortlessly kept me at bay.

I'm not a happy squirrel.

Me: (scowling and growling) I will give you a chance to say that you are just joking when you said you are thinking of saving yourself from marrying me. And you better be joking because you won't like what I will do if you are being serious.

Qing: (wincing) What? What will you do if I am serious?

Me: I will tell our families that we are engaged and I will let them drive me to insanity until I am a ball of panic attack and dribbling saliva at your feet.

(Oh my...Dayu ah!)

Qing: (paling) Love...(sighing) And if I am just joking?

Me: (grunting in annoyance) You will get hurt. Like smacks on the head. So let my wrists go and take your just punishment for being stupid. (shouting) Are you joking or not?!

Qing sighed before letting me go.

Qing: (defeated) I'm just joking.

My hand flew to smack his head twice in great succession. Qing grunted in pain and held on to the part I smacked while my hand went to his side to pinch him there.

Qing: (grimacing in pain) Ah! Ah! Dayu ah! Stop pinching me!

Qing flew from the couch to put distance between us. He stood at the middle of the living room while I remained seated and glowering at him.

Me: (looking up to skewer Qing with dagger like looks) What did I say about your jokes? I said I don't like them, didn't I?!

Qing: (looking contrite) Yes. Sorry, Love.

Me: Do that again and I will really remove this ring and make you swallow it. I swear Qing...

(Yikes Dayu ah...go easy on Baba please)

Your Baba is really good at pushing my patience. We are engaged already. I will not be threatened like this. I think it's time to train Qing on how to tread carefully around my temper, so when we get married that won't be an issue anymore.

Qing sighed before kneeling in front of me. He opened my knees so he can insinuate himself between them to catch my face between his palms and kiss my unsmiling mouth.

Qing: (staring into my eyes) (smiling) Fuck, you are scary. (sighing) Stop being angry, Love. You know well that losing you will kill me.

Me: (nodding) Yes. By my hands. Remember, if you lose me, I will kill you. If you anger me enough, I can kill you instead of breaking up with you. If you break up with me...no one will ever benefit from you because I will still kill you.

(You are scary)

I am. But you should tell that to your Baba because he is stupid enough not to be scared of me. Instead of being scared, your Baba gave me a pleased look.

Qing: (smiling wide) You love me that much? That you won't let anyone have me if I leave you?

Me: (snorting) Who will leave me? You won't be able to. If I have to hack both of your legs to get you immobile, I will do it. If I ended up killing you, be assured that I will keep your corpse with me.

Qing: (whistling) (impressed) Wow that is dark.

Me: (pouting) Your fault. You put me in a dark mood.

It's his fault. I was all sweet and sunshine until he joked that he will change his mind about marrying me.

(Sweet and sunshine?)

Whatever.

Lets put that aside because Qing is in the process of getting back into my good graces. After pressing against my lips, his kisses travels down to my neck.

Qing: (pushing one hand under my shirt, looking for my nipples) (sighing against my neck) I'm so sorry, Love. Promise, I won't joke about leaving you again. Sorry for your dark mood. Maybe I can entice you to be on the sexy mood.

Oh he can. He sure can. Qing has a deadly sex appeal. Flicking and rolling my right nipple between his fingers is not bad too. I sighed and moaned as his kisses turned to nibbling and spreading across my neck and collarbone.

But just as I started transitioning from dark mood to sexy mood, my stomach grumbled. I immediately pushed Qing away so I can stand up. I need to go to the bathroom before I lose any dignity I have left in my bowels.

(Dayu ah! What about Baba's sexy time?!)

Well, I'm frustrated too. Qing is frustrated as well. We are all frustrated. But what can we do? Sexy time is not on the table tonight! Hu hu

Qing: (devastated) I hate you, Feng Jian Yu!

Me: (shouting as I am hurrying to get to a toilet) Fine! But I'll hate you too once the situation is reversed!

Qing: Which will never happen because I sill not be stupid enough to eat too much to get loose bowels. By the way, wash your hands!

Me: Fuck you!

Qing: Yes! That's what I want! But your stupid ass won't let me!

God, he is exhausting.

Good news, I got to the bathroom in time. I relieved my bowels and decided to take a shower to totally clean up. After that, I dressed up, dried my hair and plopped down on the bed because I need a nap. I am losing water from my lbm and losing my mind in exhaustion from being itchy and sick.

Qing joined me. He made me drink a glass of watered apple juice and then join me on the bed so he can rub my belly. I felt so much better because he is comforting me.

Qing: We will not serve any seafood on our wedding reception.

(Oh my God! Wedding reception!)

I know. Wedding reception?! What the hell?!

But it's cute talk and I need a nap so I didn't bite his head off.

Me: (cuddling closer to Qing) (closing my eyes) I want donuts.

Qing: We will have a large donut as wedding cake.

Me: (snickering) It's not a cake if it's a donut.

Qing: Then fuck the wedding cake. We will have wedding donut. A large one. Four tier.

Me: (yawning) (sleepy) I love you. If you give that four tier wedding donut to me, I will be your slave forever.

Qing: (chuckling) I love you too. And I will make it a reality, see if I don't.

I don't doubt that. My fiancé is a man of his words.

Qing kissed my forehead and I fell for him all over again. And all my aches and bad mood vanished. Qing makes everything feel good.

I love him so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 206 40
They say that love is once in a lifetime. They say that when you find the one, that's that. He was mine. But sadly, reality tested us. I would like...
122K 6K 39
NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS PURELY PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION. ❗It's Mpreg ❗
4.3K 196 44
April 26, Dear Dawson, I think I'm in love with you. POSSIBLY TRIGGERING
1.6K 95 41
Love is hard. It's unfair, difficult and confusing. That's what Y/n realized too. New school year, new guys in class, new friends and new enemies. A...