Mafia Heroes [ KHRxBNHA ]

By hinari2_

[Book 1] Died and reborned into a new world. To a world full of Heroes and Villains. Can he survive in the wo... More

『1』New World
『2』Quirk Manifested
『3』Anger
『4』Katsuki
『5』U.A Entrance Exam
『6』First Day
『7』Combat Training
『8』Nice to see you again
『9』Class President
『10』USJ ⟨1⟩
『11』USJ ⟨2⟩
『12』Suffer of Guardians
『13』Event
『14』Sports Festival
『15』Sports Festival ⟨2⟩
『16』Endeavor
『17』Fight Begins!
『18』Iida vs Tsuna
『19』Flames/Ice vs Flames
『20』Cloudy
『21』End of the Sports Festival
『22』Visiting
『23』Explaning
『24』Names
『25』Quirk
『26』Internships
『27』Training
『28』Train/Fight
『29』Attack on Hosu City
『30』Hero Killer
『31』Sakura
『32』Police
『33』Broke
『34』Rain
『35』End of Internships and Skydiving
『36』Back School Again
『37』Hero Training for the trio
『38』Lighting Roars
『39』Rain Pours
『40』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨1⟩
『41』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨2⟩
『42』One For All
『43』Final Written Exam
『44』Final Practical Exam
『45』Last Exam
『46』Arrival
『47』Reunited
『48』Tsuna's practical exam
『49』Student vs 'Demon'
『50』Finish
『51』Arrival
『52』Mall
『54』Training Camp ⟨1⟩
『55』Traning Camp ⟨2⟩
『56』Training Camp ⟨3⟩
『57』Kota
『58』Attack on the Camp
『59』Fighting for Lives
『60』Engage Combat
『61』Target
『62』Rescued
『63』Taken
『64』Message
『65』AFO [All for One]
『66』Visiting Midoriya
『67』Plan
『68』Gather
『69』Criticized
『70』Fighting Back
『71』Saving
『72』Start of the Fight
『73』No Matter What
『74』Destroy
『75』Fight to the End
Omake 1 | Katsuki got hit
『76』Destroy it
『77』Realm
『78』All Might/Dying-Will
『79』Bond
『80』A Pro Hero?! Dorms... What?!
『81』Moving
『82』Flames Explanation
『83』Additional
『84』Geez
『85』Shock Much?
『86』Moving of Class 1-A
『87』Discussion
『88』A Little Amusement Morning
『89』Special Moves
『90』Practicing/Training
『91』To the Extreme!
『92』Bombs Away!
『93』Mists!
『94』Mafia related
『95』Start Now!
『96』Operation Continue
『97』Fighting the Rest
『98』Operation Done!
『99』Going Back
『100』Childhood Friends
『101』The Big Three
『102』Villains
『103』Start of something
『104』Newspaper
『105』Investigation
『106』Know
[???]
"To be continued"
Helloooo
Please kindly read, thank you!

『53』Pool

4.2K 159 22
By hinari2_

{3rd POV}

'I've figured it out. Why the Hero Killer pisses me off so much and why those UA brats drive me crazy. It's because of All Might smiling thoughtlessly as if there's no one he can't save.' Shigaraki thought before walking out.

"Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless until middle school when he suddenly manifested a power. After enrolling in UA high, he distinguished himself by finishing in the top 8 of their world famous Sports Festival. Then he and his friends fought the Hero Killer Stain and won. Then he chose to spare the child's life. He judged Tomura Shigaraki quite differently." Kurogiri said.

"Just picture it. A world without All Might. I'll show them just how fragile their sense of safety really is." Shigaraki gave a sadistic smile.

{Time-Skip}

Tsuna and Sakura was on Midoriya's House without his guardians or Reborn since they are all helping Nana on cleaning the house, he was about to help them but Nana told him.

"Oh! Tsu-kun you don't need to help! You deserve rest, now come on go to Izuku-kun's house and have fun there, Your Friends will be the one who will help me clean the house!" Nana said.

"But--"

"No buts! You deserve a rest Tsu-kun! We can handle the house! Oh and bring Sakura-chan with you!"

He slightly shiver when he remembers the looks of his friends and tutor whem he was about to exit the house.

'You're lucky just for today'

He just Sweatdrop and shook his head and return to watch an old All Might video with Midoriya, while Sakura was playing on the toys that she bought with her.

Midoriya suddenly spoke "I sometimes still can't believe this is my life. That the number 1 hero chose to pass his quirk on to me." Tsuna glance at him and huff "Well you deserve it" he said before the doorbell suddenly rang.

"I go get it" Midoriya said and exit the living room, Tsuna glance at Sakura and called her.

"What is it Tsuna-nii??" Sakura asked as she sat down on the sofa.

"I just wondering how are you?" Tsuna asked and Sakura smiled "Oh! I'm perfectly alright! and superrrr happy!!" She exclaimed.

"And why is that?" Tsuna smiled.

"Because Kyo-nii wasn't cold to me anymore!! And he start playing with me like I'm his sister or daughter?? You could say that!" She exclaimed happily "And also, he told me that he will help me Train my Quirk on next week!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Good for you Sakura" Tsuna said and Sakura just smiled "Don't worry when I have time, I will help" Tsuna continued and Sakura cheered.

"Tsuna!" Midoriya called and Tsuna carried Sakura and goes to the front door and saw Kaminari and Mineta who grin at him.

"Hey Tsuna, you're here too!" Kaminari said "Come to the pool with us! We'll get in some solid laps!" Mineta gave him a thumbs up "Midoriya already agreed!"

"Uh...Sure..?"

{Time-Skip}

Aizawa and Vlad King was on the teachers office "Why don't you go over all the quirks in class 1A?" Vlad asked.

"If I must." Aizawa then explained all of their quirks one by one, sighing when he got to Mineta and when it comes to Tsuna he was sorted of not sure.

"What's wrong?" Vlad asked "It's just I'm not that sure to that boy's quirk, he told us that he only have one Quirk but as you can see he use different kinds of flame" Aizawa said, Vlad was about to say something when the door opened.

"Excuse us? Sorry to interrupt, but we were wondering about the form we turned in about the pool." Kaminari asked as they walked in. And Aizawa look at them.

"Oh, the school has granted you permission until 5 PM. Make the time count." Aizawa said.

"Right!" The boys replied and Sakura just smiled and then goes to the locker room to change.

"Since it's at school, we can use our quirks! It's a great idea, guys!" Midoriya exclaimed.

'So innocent' Tsuna mentally facepalm

"You know what we're gonna do! Go beyond! Plus Ultra!" Mineta exclaimed and Midoriya followed suit.

Sakura was wearing a swimming attire for kids so no problem.

'It was a smart choice to invite Midoriya. If it had been just us, we wouldn't have gotten permission to use the pool. This could be the defining moment of our lives.' Kaminari thought.

'Don't jinx us, remember what I heard the girls say' Mineta thought.

Tsuna mentally facepalm 'Oh that, the girls were talking about, using the pool too' then he look at Kaminari and Mineta who was grinning devilishly 'As if, they would dress in those swimsuit, we are in school' Tsuna just smirk a little as he followed Kaminari, Mineta and Midoriya.

'There's a paradise waiting for us!!' The two thought and Tsuna read it 'I don't think so' He thought then

"There you are, slowpokes!" Iida waved to them in a swimming cap and goggles.

"lida? Why are you wearing goggles, man?" Sero asked. "I like being able to see when I submerge without my eyes stinging." lida waved his arms robotically.

"Since you suggested extra training, I messaged everyone to see if they wanted to come join us." Midoriya said.

"Good Job.." Tsuna muttered and Sweatdrop once again.

"Why are they so shredded?" Mineta whined. "Don't worry, there will definitely still be girls splashing around." Mineta said.

Sakura just tilted her head to the side and Tsuna sigh 'A 10 year old child is with us' He thought.

"Don't listen to them okay? If you want you can go to the girls and play with them if" Tsuna said and Sakura nod her head and go to the girls as they giggle in her cuteness.

'I can't wait to see those skimpy suits!' Mineta thought. "Oh hey, hi Mineta." Asui said as she and the other girls stretched in school suits and Sakura was with them.

Kaminari and Mineta has anime tears streaming down they're face "We are in school idiots, of course they won't wear that kind of clothes" Tsuna stated and Mineta look at him "How do you know what we are thinking!?" But Tsuna just simply ignored him and walked beside Todoroki.

After a while, the girls along with Sakura was playing around the pool while the boys were taking a break.

"They got to play around" Kaminari said slightly jealous, then a voice come.

"Sorry I'm late. It took a while to convince Bakugo to come out." Kirishima said.

"Deku! Wanna see who's the best between us right now?!" Bakugo made small explosions in his hands. "Seriously? How did he get that idea?" Kaminari asked.

"Actually, we could make this training a contest. Everyone, let's see who can swim 50 meters the fastest!" lida exclaimed. "Yeah that'll be interesting." Sero said.

"We're at school so there shouldn't be any problems with using quirks. However, you cannot cause damage to the building or your classmates." lida said.

"No fair! My electricity is useless here! I can only think of a couple quirks that apply. Can Bakugo use his powers underwater?" Kaminari asked.

"WANNA FIND OUT, LOSER?!" Bakugo yelled. "I'm gonna annihilate you, Deku." Bakugo glared.

"My God, it's just a swimming race." Jiro sighed.

"All right then, everyone on your marks. Get set..." Yaoyorozu blew the whistle and the first group started. Bakugo jumped up and started propelling himself forward. "Burst Speed Turbo!" Bakugo exclaimed as he made it to the other side.

Tsuna facepalm "That's not what you call 'swimming' YOU DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE WATER!!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"ITS CALLED FREESTYLE SWIMMING!!" Bakugou yelled back and Tsuna just sigh.

Then the group goes on until Bakugou vs Todoroki vs Tsuna vs Midoriya.

"Contest between the four strongest in the class??" Uraraka said "Go Tsuna-nii!!" Sakura cheered innocently 'How cute' The Class A thought.

"Ready..... go!" Tsuna ignite his sun flames but suddenly he and the other three fall on the water.

They're heads pop out the water and saw Aizawa on the door leaning with his quick activated "It's not 5 pm, time is up" the students tried to say but Aizawa scares them off with his eyes as they all obeyed him.

They all change back to they're normal clothes and Tsuna and Sakura had gone home leaving Midoriya with All Might.

~•~•~•~•~•~
{Certain Bar}

"Training Camp, heh..." Shigaraki said and on the background Kurogiri was shown holding a drink, Dabi looking up, Toga smiling evily while looking at something, the other one... was nowhere to found.

They are standing Infront of a cage and inside of it was a girl, around age of 14, she has purple hair and she was sitting on the floor and look like a doll since her left eye were dull purple and her right eye has an eyepatch.

"She become quiet" Dabi spoke and Shigaraki grin "Of Course, Master had all control over her"

The girl was silently listening to them as a small tear slide off her left eye and to the floor 'Bossu... Mukuro-nii... save me...'

TBC‹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3.6K 74 8
Book 3 of the Mafia Queens! What would happen that Tsuna and the others turned to girls?! What would happen that the Queens have a LOVE TRIANGLE?! If...
1M 40.4K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...