Hunter pack x Oc (l4d) (EDITI...

By kira-sama_34

This is my first story so please don't be mean. (This story is currently being edited!!! so please be patient... More

Basic information about you and the hunters
Chapter 1 *edited*
Chapter 2*edited*
Chapter 3*edited*
Chapter 4*edited*
Valentine day special*edited*
Chapter 5*edited*
Chapter 6*edited*
Chapter 7*edited*
Chapter 8*edited*
chapter 9*edited*
Chapter 10*edited*
Chapter 11*edited*
Chapter 12*edited*
Chapter 13*edited*
Chapter 14*edited*
Chapter 15*edited*
Chapter 16*edited*
~ch 17~
A/N
ch 18~
A/n
Ch 19
ch 20
ch 21~
Halloween Special!!!
Ch 22
ch 23!!
ch 24!
Ch 25!!!
A/N
ch 26!!
Surprise!
Ch 27!!!!!
Ch 28!!
ch 29!!
Another surprise!!!!
Ch 30
CH 31!!!
Ch 32!!
a/n scroll down for update

Valentine's day special pt 2!!!!

811 15 14
By kira-sama_34

Kira pov

It was Valentine's day! I was going to spend it with my mates. Since last time they did something for me, I decide to return the favor. I told Ava about my plan and she seemed to like it a lot. My plan was simple. First I had to get the hunters busy and the best way to do that is by giving them work.

Ava is going to have an excuse saying that she needs more samples from them, so they will have to go there. Next is to decorate the place. I have to make it special. I smiled at myself. I got up from my bed went to the bathroom and did the business in there. I heard a knock on the door. I walked to it and opened it. It was Ava, she smiled at me.

"Tell the hunters to meet me in the lab for the experiments. You give me the signal when they can come back." I nodded. I went back to the hunters and woke them up.

When they woke up they all looked at me and smiled. They all engulfed me into a hug. I giggled at this.

" you guys need to be at Ava lab, she says that she needs to do more experiments on you." They all groaned in annoyance.

"But it's Valentine's Day can't we have a day off!" Aiden complained.

I shook my head no and gave them a sad smile.

"I'm sorry you can't. Maybe we can spend the next Valentine's Day together." They all looked reluctant to leave but they did.

I gave them a quick meal before they left. Ava was waiting patiently for them. I kissed them on the lips before they left. Once they were gone, I started with my plan. The first thing to do is to decorate this place. I went to the small closet where I hid the decorations, I put all of them in the room.

I started to decorate the place. Once I was finished and made sure that everything was perfect, I went to the kitchen and started making the food. 

I started with the cupcakes and the frosting. I just made 30 cupcakes. When they were done I let them cool off for a bit before I put the frosting on. Next was the chocolate. I was going to melt it so I can dip the strawberries and let them harden.

Time skip~~~

I was finally done with everything. I set the food in the living room and our bedroom. I just remembered I need to decorate the bedroom. I quickly went over there and looked around the room it was pretty plain and boring except for the food. I don't know what to put in here. I started to think until an idea popped into my head. I can put pictures of us together. Over time I was with the hunters I wanted to remember every special moment we had together, so I decided to take pictures, I can tell you I have many.

I grabbed some balloons and put the pictures at the end of the string. I place them over our bed. I also decided to write a little love letter for each one of them. I put rose petals on the bed and the floor. I stepped back and admired my work.

(This is how she decorated the place~)

I may have overdone it but who cares. I smiled to my self. I hope they like it. We've been together for 3 years now and a lot has happened. Every day we have been getting to know each other more and more, getting closer and closer. Our bond was stronger now. They have started to grow on me. I can never be happier. I wish my parents were here to meet them.

I smacked myself, no don't start thinking about negative things. I looked at the time. I still have time before they come. I decided to take a shower and dress up appropriately for this occasion.

To the hunters~~~~~

The hunters we're restless. They wanted to spend their Valentine's day with their mate, but no! They were stuck in the lab with Ava. Why did their Valentine's day have to be ruined? The others were celebrating it why can't they. They will make sure that they will make it up to Kira when they get back. Crow looked at Aiden.

"How much longer are we going to be here?" Aiden shrugged his shoulders.

Axel had enough. He wanted to be with his mate!

"Ava, let us be with our mate! It's Valentine's Day! We should be spending it with her!" Ava looked at Axel and smirked. She wasn't fazed by his outbursts

"I know it's Valentine's Day. But let me just finish this and I'll call Kira okay." Axel groaned in annoyance.

"Alright" Axel sat down.

Ava went back to her work until she got a call. She smiled, it was Kira. She answered the call.

"Hello, what do you need?" Ave said

"You can bring them back I'm done." Ava laughed.

"Alright, you got it! Make sure you guys have fun and you better be pregnant cause I want to see your baby." Kira laughed at this.

"Whatever." Kira then hung up. Ava sighed.

Ava turned around and face the hunters, they all looked at her. Still clearly angry.

"You guys can head back home. But before you do wear these." Ava threw them clothes. They looked at her questionably but decided to do as told.

They went to a separate room and changed clothes.

(Axel)

(Blake)

(Crow)

(Xero)

(Aiden)

They went back to the room and started at Ava questionably. She smiled at them.

"I wouldn't want you to dress like a hobo on your date." The hunters perked up at this.

They looked at Ava and smiled. They immediately left the lab and went back running to their mate. They couldn't wait to see their mate.

When they saw the front door of their home, they were getting more excited. They finally made it to the front door. They opened it and they were amazed. Their mate decorated the place and it was beautiful.

Kira walked to the door and smiled at them. She looked so beautiful. They smiled.

(Kira outfit aka your outfit)

"Happy Valentine's Day darling!" Kira said.

Aiden, Xero, and Crow ran to her and engulfed her into a big hug.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby," they all said to her.

"Come on let's start this date," Kira said.

Kira pov

I lead the hunters to the living room where it was decorated. They all stared in amazement. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I looked up to see Axel, smiling down at me.

"You did all of this for us?"

I nodded.

"I had to tell Ava to take u guys somewhere else so I can decorate the place. I hope you guys like it." Axel leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips. He nodded.  We all sat down on the couches and enjoyed the food that I have made for them.

We watched a Rom-com movie. I sat on Axel's lap, while Blake and Crow sat on my left and right, Aiden and Xero decided to lay their heads on my lap. 

an hour later

After the movie finished I got off of the hunters and lead them to the bedroom. When I opened the door to the bedroom they were surprised. 

"Each one of those ballons has a letter written for you." They walked to the ballons and got the note from it. 

They all individually read their letter, when they were done they looked up at me with red faces and a smile. They all hugged me. I gave each one of them a kiss on the lips. 

"We love you too Kira," Blake said. the hunters all agreed.

"We won't ever stop loving you," Aiden said.

"You're our world and nothing is going to change that," Xero said.

"You're the most beautiful person that we have ever meet inside and out. No matter what we will be there for you even in the darkest of days." Crow said.

"Because from the very first time we saw you, we knew that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together," Axel said.

Tears were running down my cheeks. 

"Thank you for everything, my love," Axel said.

We all hugged each other again. That is when I remembered I had another surprise for them.

"Can you guys wait outside I have another surprise for you." They stared at me for a while and nodded.

When they were out of the room, I went to the closet and took out the next outfit. I was worried about it, it was very revealing. But I have to do it. I was ready for this. The hunters have been waiting patiently for this moment as well. I stripped from the clothes that I was wearing and put on the new one. I looked at the mirror to see if everything looked fine and it did. I went to the bed and moved some stuff out of the way. I sat at the edge of the bed. I took a deep breath and exhaled. 

"You can c-come in now, and come in with your e-eyes closed. " I said.

The door opened and they all walked in, their eyes covered. I was embarrassed right now and also scared. what if they don't like it.

"Y-you can open your eyes now." They did as told and when they looked at me they were shocked.

Soon enough their faces turned red as a tomato. I looked down as well since I was embarrassed.

(This is what she is wearing ;))

"I wanted to thank you guys for everything that you have done. You guys are very patient and understanding and know your boundaries." I looked up at them.

"I'm ready to give my body to you. I-I want to start a family." They all looked surprised. 

A minute passed by and Axel walked towards me, his face still red. He took hold of my hand. 

"Are you sure you are ready for this baby." I nodded. 

Axel smiled at me and started to take off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. He leaned in towards my face and kissed me. I started to hear clothes dropping on the floor. Axel pulled away from the kiss. The others were on each side of me. Crow caressed my bare shoulder and gave small kisses on my neck and shoulder. 

"Well you better prepare for a very long night baby~," Axel said in a seductive tone.

I shudder at this and nodded. Let's just say we spent the whole night having so much fun ;) Also I couldn't walk for a whole week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you guys enjoyed this Valentine's day chapter. I will be writing another chapter tomorrow so look forward to that. Happy Valentine's day everyone! See you guys next time!!!~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 558 32
(Y/N): "Let's survive this shithole in this zombie apocalypse." (Y/N) (L/N) was a soldier of US because he was been battle in Vietnam and then he de...
10.1K 212 17
Hunter, 16 years old, has been alone in the Apocalypse of the infected for 1 year now. It has been 2 years since he killed his first infected. As he...
2.3K 47 7
[John Hancock x Reader Fanfiction] [NOT REVISED] (Note: Reader is not the sole survivor) You stared ahead, not a second of shock showed on your face...
21.4K 592 47
//////////////////// "Get ready to run Jaime," He said before pulling the trigger. /////////////////// Jaime Bell had always told herself to never ca...