Room Service |:| Luke Hemmings

By xcoolx3

"I'm pretty sure this is against the rules." "Fuck the rules." More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
AN
0.22
0.23
0.25
0.26
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
Playlist
1.14
1.15
Note

0.24

1.9K 43 24
By xcoolx3

We had been in Paris for only two days so far and I had spent the majority of the time by myself in the hotel.

The boys begged me not to go out by myself, saying that it was too dangerous for me to go alone. I listened to them, there were plenty of things to do here.

They had been gone doing interviews to promote their new album and tour.

They had the evening off tonight though and Luke promised to take me to see the Eiffel Tower tonight since it was the only thing I wanted to do. The other three boys were excited to go too. Saying that it was absolutely beautiful.

They got back once the sun was beginning to set and I was already dressed and ready to go.

I threw on a thick long sleeved shirt with some black jeans. The weather wasn't too cold but it definitely was cooler than what I was used to.

The boys told me all about the interview and how the lady interviewing them kept calling Michael Myell.

"Where do you even get that from?" I laughed.

"I don't fucking know but she did it twice." Michael laughed.

Calum, Ashton, and Luke were all being uncharacteristically quiet. Ashton especially. Michael was talking a thousand words a minute and I almost felt as if it were supposed to be some kind of distraction from whatever was going on with the other three. I ignored it and continued to talk to Michael though, he was such a nice guy.

By the time we headed out the door, everyone was back to normal.

Luke

Our security guard Stanley had a van waiting for us at the back entrance of the hotel. Getting there without being seen was a challenge but one we completed successfully.

Ashton and Calum ganged up on me earlier on the way home from the interview. They insulted me and said I was using Stormella, as if that was the only thing they could say. They were pissed that I considered calling off the Eiffel Tower trip in order to keep fans from seeing Stormella and I together. They called me selfish, insensitive, asshole, you name it, they said it. They told me that I needed to get over it and to open my fucking eyes. I never invited any girl with me anywhere unless we were in a relationship, or if they were family.

Let me just get one thing clear.

Stormella and I, are not in a relationship. We absolutely are not.

It didn't matter how many times I told them that, they fought me on it.

As insensitive as it sounds, I was just using her. She was a friend I occasionally used for sex and I would just like to remind everyone that it is normal.

"You'll love it. We'll go to the top and we will look out over Paris. Then when we're done we can hang out on the ground and wait for them to turn the lights on." Ashton said enthusiastically while we rode in the van.

Stormella smiled a huge smile beside me.

"Oh, I can get a picture and send it to Kylie! She will be so excited."

"Fuck yea!" Michael shouted.

"Does she even know you're here?" Calum asked.

She shook her head.

"No, since she left we don't get to talk as much anymore. I don't even think she knows I left Miami."

Something about what she said made me a little upset. She was living with this girl before she went off to college and now they barely speak.

I didn't say anything, instead I slid my hand around the seat until it brushed against hers. I kept my gaze out the window and I could see her turn to look at me. I responded by placing my hand over top of hers.

If her friend doesn't want to talk to her thats fine, she has us.

-

"I never thought this through." Stormella groaned as she looked at the stairs.

"It's easier going up than down." Ashton stated.

Last time we were here we had to help him down the stairs cause he wasn't exactly a fan of heights.

"I think its easier to stay on the ground." She responded as she crossed her arms.

My eyes widened.

"You are going up those stairs." I stated, my eyes meeting hers.

"I don't know, it's too high."

"You did not come all this way to chicken out." Calum added.

"You're going up those stairs whether I carry you up or you walk." I continued.

"Yea, come on, if I can do it you can do it." Ashton said gently.

"See you guys at the top." Michael called as he headed towards the stairs.

"Ass." Calum laughed, following behind him.

Stormella looked between me and Ashton. She looked nervous.

I held out my hand and Ashton followed my motion.

"Come on, lets get up there." I said and then started us for the stairs.

Stormella

Luke's hand was soft and warm while Ashton's long fingers were a bit cold.

The higher up we went the harder I squeezed. Ashton squeezed back, I don't think it was on purpose.

Once we were at the top I let go of both boys hands. The view distracted me from the thought of how high up we were.

You could see most of the buildings, some reaching up higher than we were, others weren't as tall. In the distance I could see the hotel. The sun was setting and was casting a pinkish glow across everything, taking my breath away.

The three boys had ran off somewhere, leaving Luke and I alone together, surrounded by a few strangers who were taking videos or pictures.

I felt an arm around my shoulder, reminding me Luke was there.

"Let's get you a picture." Luke suggested and I nodded and gave him my phone. I walked a little closer to the edge and turned and getting ready to smile. Before I did though, I paused.

"Take one with me instead." I said.

Luke moves my phone down from his face and raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you wanted one to send to your friend?"

I sighed while shrugging.

"She won't respond to it." The look on her face changing from happy to hurt quickly.

I was by her side in an instant.

"Let's take our own picture then."

Her smile returned and I crouched down a bit and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her face against mine so our cheeks were touching. I smiled my best smile and took several. In the last one I turned and gave her a quick kiss.

As I pulled back I noticed a slight pink on her cheeks.

Fuck, is she really gonna do that to me?

She looked so adorable and it made me a bit uncomfortable to acknowledge the swirling in my stomach.

I handed her her phone back and she shyly met my eyes.

"Thank you Luke." She said quietly.

I nodded.

"Anytime darling."

"No, like thank you everything you've done for me these past couple of weeks. I know that you have your moments but, you're a great guy."

Her words brought a genuine smile to my face. She continued.

"I'm happy that you're my friend. If that's what you want to call it." She said the last part quietly.

My breath caught in my throat and i spoke without using my brain.

"Well what would you call it?" 

She was not expecting that. She looked taken aback for a second.

What would I call it?

"I don't know Luke but I'm sure that there's a better word to describe it."

My stomach was twisting with that lovely sick feeling, but it felt good. I almost wanted her to say it. It was like I needed her to say it.

Please say it.

For a moment I saw the courage in her face, she wanted to say it. In a second though it changed, she stepped a little closer.

"Best friends."

I rolled my eyes playfully, noticing that most people were crowded on the other side of the Eiffel Tower. I took that second as an opportunity.

My lips found hers and I kissed her with every ounce of passion in my body. I smiled when I pulled away.

"Shit." She whispered.

"I save the best kisses for my best friends." I whispered back.

-

We returned to the hotel room too soon. Everyone was exhausted so we all headed to bed.

Stormella and I dragging ourselves to our shared room. Once we were in the confinement of our own space I became distracted.

I'm being foolish. I shouldn't have kissed her like that. Now not only am I using her, I'm leading her on.

I scratched my head as I sat on the bed.

It was just heat of the moment, she knows that. She knows that it was nothing.

My eyes wandered over to where she was changing out of her clothes into her pajamas. She was trying to stay out of sight. My eyes roamed what they could see of her body.

I smacked myself mentally for violating her privacy, but in my defense she didn't tell me not to look.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off, sliding my jeans down my legs and onto the floor.

"Ready for bed?" She asked and I nodded. She flipped the light switch and the room was consumed by darkness.

We climbed under the covers and found each other. I tangled my limbs with hers.

"Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight princess." There was a pause. "I love you Luke." Her voice was barely a whisper.

My stomach twisted and I felt my body tense up.

Fuck.

I didn't respond. I didn't know how to respond. Several minutes had gone by and it was too late to respond. I ended up not being able to fall asleep for awhile. I laid there while she slept in my arms.

This has gone too far.

My sleep was dreamless that night, my mind not sure what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
203K 2.5K 56
A book where I make up short stories in which these handsome men are involved. Requests opened!!! Highest ranks #1 5sosimagines #76 5sos #2 update #2...
2K 193 42
"I guess broken boy meets broken girl." "Calum, are you broken?" "I'm broken without you." "That's so fucking cheesy."