Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-10

9.5K 1K 132
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any.

Manan were having their lunch and after few morsels Manik spoke.

Ma-Nandini.......tumhe kaise pata hai abt Sahani's?

Nan-dadaji ne bataya.........unko business mei itna saal hogaya hai plus unke good relations ne unki aachi contacts kara di thi.......isliye kuch information samne se hi aate the..........

Manik bobbed his head while Nandini further spoke to give some clarification.

Nan-dadaji mujse kuch bhi nhi chupate the...... except for adult stuffs......woh muje sab batate the........unke sath pura din rehne k bavajud woh ghar par aa k mujse apne din ki baatein krte the........unhone muje sikhaya raazdar ban na........unhone sikhaya k information pass out nhi krna........par unhone ne hi sikhaya.......k kisi bhi kaam ko apna samjna........mei apko nhi batati agar aap unse deal nhi krte toh......... meine iss company ka namak khaya hai....... mei iss company ko back stab nhi kr skti........ agar yeh secret nhi batati toh aap ko loss hota and in a way i would back stabbed it.........mei na kabhi Kumar's ka info bataogi na hi Malhotra's ka secret share karungi........you have to trust me on that.

Manik moved his head in yes, gesturing "yes i trust you". Nandini gave him a warm smile in return. Manik was about to eat a bite but stopped and said.

Ma-company ka namak?

Nan-haan mtlb aap muje salary denge........ussi salary k paise se mei namak kharidungi toh company ka namak hi hova na.

Manik was like "what logic is this" anyways he didn't say anything and they finished their lunch. At the end of the day, after dropping Nandini, Manik received a call from Mr Malhotra. Picking up his call Manik spoke.

Ma-ssup dad!

Mr m-the sky is up.

And he started laughing.

Ma-dad!

Mr m-okay chal bata ghar jaa rha hai?

Ma-haan had a long day........you tell me how is your next show's preparation going on?

Mr m-it's good........the outfits have been stitched perfectly........and the model are ohh hoo.

Ma-dadddddd!

Mr Malhotra laughed again and then were talking. After a small conversation Mr Malhotra spoke.

Mr m-aaj teri bahut yaad aa rhi hai Manik.

Ma-i miss you too.........that's why i am saying come back but aapko samj nhi aa rha hai.

Mr m-chal aaj mei tujse ek promise krta ho....... jab tu muje meri bahu se pehli baar milvayega tab se mei yahan ka kaam wrap up kr k tum dono k sath rehne aajoga.

Manik got very happy and he asked to confirm.

Ma-promise?

Mr m-haan pakka promise.

Ma-good then.

Mr m-chalo aacha hai.......issi bahane bahu toh aajayegi.

Mr Malhotra giggled and Manik smiled thinking abt Nandini. They kept on talking and once Manik reached home, he ended the call. Then having his dinner he slept, while Nandini after reaching home, made some quick dinner, had it, got fresh and did some unpacking stuff.

Next day, Nandini woke up early, did the remaining shifting work, came to Manik's place and the day went well. As usual at times they noticed each other and fell in love with each other but still were unaware of it.

The same day at night, Nandini completed her shifting work and was now well settled at the new place. A week passed and with passing days Nandini got busier. It was Sunday and after waking up, Nandini saw the state of her house. It was a mess.

Dust layer was everywhere, there was a heap of unwashed clothes that needs to be washed immediately, no brooming or cleaning is done. Looking at the state of the house, she recalled that how did she manage to create this mess.

Along with thinking she started working, at first she put the clothes in washing machine. With working she realised that this whole week she hardly got time to ponder at the house. Then she realised that with Kumar's, there were 2 house help who maintained the house, that's why there was no mess.

When she shifted to her house, there was no job so it was easy to keep the house clean. The conclusion was that she needs an house help to maintain her house everyday. Completing half of the work, she came down and asked the watchman to send any house help if available.

She came back and completed all the work, side by side she had tea and some toast. It was 2.30 of afternoon when Nandini finally completed all the work and she was tired. At some point she thought that she will manage without the house help but at the end she reallsed.

That the whole week she worked and at Sunday she planned to rest but half of the day is gone just like that and yet she have to get fresh, cook food and dry up the clothes along with putting a new slot in washing machine.

Anyways, she huffed and puffed and took a warm bath. Then she came and started cooking. She was at the mid of cooking when the bell rang. She opened the door to see watchman with a girl. She raised her eyebrows and watchman said.

W-aapko bai chahiye thi na?

Nandini bobbed her head and let her in. The watchman left and Nandini closed the door, she made way to the kitchen as her food was on fire. She said the girl.

Nan-idhar aa.

The girl looked quiet young, thin and of Nandini's height. She looked at the lavish house and followed Nandini. She saw Nandini busy in cooking something and soon she heard.

Nan-tum kaam kar paogi?

G-ji didi.......jaadu, pocha, bartan, kapde sab saaf krne aata hai.

Nan-aacha.........lekin muje subhe 8 baje mei chahiye......aa payegi?

G-aajaogi didi.

Nandini was stirring and looking at the food and asked.

Nan-pagar kitna legi?

G-aap ko kya kya kaam karana hai?

Nan-jaadu, pocha, dusting aur bartan...... kapde toh machine mei dhul jayenge isliye kapde nhi hai.

G-itna kaam ka didi 1600 hoga.

Nan-itna saara?

G-aapka ghar bhi toh bada hai na.

Nan-aacha! Ek kaam kar tera number de jaa..... mei raat ko pakka bolti ho.

G-thik hai.

The girl gave her number and than Nandini asked.

Nan-tera naam kya hai?

G-ji Radhika.

Nan-aacha thik hai.

R-toh mei jao?

Nan-hhmm.

Radhika was going when Nandini spoke.

Nan-aacha sun.

Radhika turned to Nandini and heard her asking.

Nan-kya umar hai teri?

R-pandra (15 yrs).

Nan-itni choti umar mei kaam krne nikli hai?

R-kya karu didi.......ghar pe chote chote bhai behen hai.......manghai badh gayi hai aur paise toh lagte hai na........isliye apne maa baba ki madad krti ho thoda paisa kama k.

Nan-school jati hai?

R-10th clear kiya meine..........ab college k paise nhi hai.

Nan-English aati hai tuje?

R-haan English medium school mei thi aur apni batch ka top kiya hai meine par college nhi jaogi.

Nan-thik hai........abhi jaa mei raat tak bolti ho kaal tuje aana hai ya nhi.

R-thik hai.

She left and Nandini completed her cooking. Then she took her lunch in a plate, switched on the tv, put the Cartoon Network and was seeing Tom and Jerry.

After lunch she got ample amount of time to rest. At evening, she knocked her neighbor and asked her abt the maid and their charges in this building. Nandini asked this so that she doesn't pay less to her.

The charge said by Radhika was the correct price, that's why after coming back home, she called her and asked her to start her work from tmrw mrng. While Nandini's day was like this, Manik's day was no less.

He woke up a little late then his usual time, roamed around the house just in his tracks, he made himself a cup of coffee and having that he was reading newspaper. He relaxed for a good time and then made himself some yummy breakfast.

Then after an hour of eating, he did some work out, wiped his sweat at the end and made himself some lunch and dinner. Then he on his music player and entered to take a shower. He came out soon and changed in another track pant.

He too on the tv and had his lunch. The maid had done her work and was gone too. After that he spent time watching tv and once he was tired he came to bed. Going through his sns, he was lazing around. In btwn he took a nap too.

It was evening now and both Manan had nothing to do. They were hell tired and but this lazing around was loved by them. Manik was watching tv again but the tv was on and his mind was somewhere else.

He was thinking about Nandini that from nowhere she is in his life. His ex p.a was with him for 8 years. In that 8 years he hardly introduced any new person in his life and now Nandini.

Okay she entered his life but she is completely different from all the people in his life. The uniqueness in her is so loveable, so warming. One thing his heart kept poking him continuously while his mind was not ready to accept and that was "that Nandini is the one in his life, she came with god's permission and planning".

While Manik was involved in these thoughts, Nandini who was laying on the bed, doing nothing but was thinking abt Manik. In her previous life she hardly had time to ponder over any celebrity and now him.

His every action, every style, his voice. The whole him made her feel something she never felt. Just imagining his face brings knots in her stomach. She was liking this thoughts. Thinking abt him bought a smile on her face.

Their day ended on some soothe note. Next morning Nandini was woken up by the sound of bell. Half sleepy Nandini woke up and let Radhika in. She started cleaning the house while Nandini went to brush her teeth.

Soon she came out and put tea on gas and showed some cleaning stuffs and ways to Radhika according to her liking. Tea was done so she poured that in 2 cups and gave one to Radhika.

She was surprised but Nandini behaved sweetly and this made her happy. Anyways Radhika was doing her work and Nandini was making lunch for her and Manik. Radhika was done with work and Nandini had to take a shower. She asked Radhika to hang her washed clothes to dry.

Nandini's dress.

Soon Nandini got ready and together they left her house. Nandini reached Manik's place before time but Manik was already gone for his work out. Nandini fished out things from fridge to make breakfast for Manik but seeing some ingredients in the fridge her brain started working speedily.

She removed everything and got busy in chopping, boiling, washing, cooking. She was majorly done with her work and was waiting for Manik. Manik entered his house and some yummy fragrance hit his nostrils. He came to the kitchen and Nandini saw him.

Nan-good morning sir.

The enthusiasm in her voice made him happy. Seeing each other after 24 hours made them excited. Manik wished her back and left to take a quick shower. He came in his office attire and they sat to eat their breakfast.

Seeing the breakfast one thing was sure that this was not the food who's fragrance hit his nostrils. Anyways he had that. They got up from their chair and Nandini headed to the kitchen. Manik saw her doing something in some cooking pot and finally placing that in the fridge. Once done Nandini spoke.

Nan-woh meine aap ka dinner bana liya....... actually aap k fridge mei kuch ingredients the and muje quick idea aaya so I made some yummy pulao.......ab aapko aaj raat ko fikr nhi hogi abt dinner.

Manik was surprise that's why his expressions were a bit confusing, seeing him like that Nandini got scared and asked being confused.

Nan-meine thik kiya na aap k liye dinner bana k.........aap ko bura lag gaya?

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it.......soon their love story will start. I am sorry I missed Wednesday's chp but my father was hospitalised and I couldn't manage to write a chp but now he is back home and doing well. How was this chp do tell me. Goodnight bye. Next chp on Sunday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
105K 5.8K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...