One Hundred Shades of Forever.

By Believeeexoxo

- This story will be completed on Wattpad but the full version of this book is available to purchase on lulu... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.

Chapter Eighteen.

29.4K 1.1K 734
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Eighteen. 

             Berlin by far surpassed all of her expectations I think because as we stood in the middle of The Gendarmenmarkt she didn’t know what to say. She just stood there in awe and I made sure to videotape her reaction because I wanted to see it. The Gendarmenmarkt was my favorite place to shop in Germany and I wanted to take her here so we could go shopping together.

            Not only did I want to take her shopping, but I also wanted to show her the Concert House and the German and French Cathedrals. I’ve never seen buildings so incredible in my entire life when I came here on my first tour and being here for the third time on my third tour with the girl that meant everything to me just made it that much better. Seeing her reaction was almost better than being here itself.

            “This is so beautiful.” She said in disbelief.

            The tourists and some people taking photos were in the near distance and all you could really hear were the random conversations people were having right now. I couldn’t understand them one bit but I didn’t care because as all of the people moved around us in a blur the only focus I had was of her.

            “Yeah.” I agreed, staring directly at her. “Beautiful.”

            She turned to look at me then and started to laugh when she saw the camera on her, me grabbing onto her hand so we could dodge into a shop that was on a side street. It wasn’t much; it was a costume store of some sort. There were tons and tons of costumes lined on the walls and an elderly woman just smiled at us, not even recognizing who I was I think. One of the things I loved the most about Europe though is that people may notice me, but they aren’t as crazy as the fans in the states. These people know how to somewhat give me my space and for that I couldn’t be more thankful.

            “Look at this!” She giggled, picking up a lace lingerie piece.

            It was then that I realized that this wasn’t a costume shop. This was a sex shop.

            I scanned the walls again and I realized that these costumes that I thought were costumes were actually role-playing outfits. There was a schoolgirls outfit, a nurse’s outfit; I mean anything you could possibly think of was in here. Then on the other side there were toys I’ve never even seen in my entire life before. I recognized a flogger, handcuffs, a vibrator, but not the other stuff. Damn people in Germany are kinky.

            It’s taking everything I have to not imagine her in all of these outfits but I couldn’t help it. I especially liked the nurse’s one. It came with a little white hat and white lace tights with the shortest dress I’ve ever seen. Holy shit.

            “Let’s go to a different shop.” I decided to say. “C’mon.”

            “We just got in here! I want to look around.”

            And so she did, looking back at me with a smirk on her face whenever she held up something she knew would turn me on. If I could take her in an alley or something right here, right now, I so would. If I wasn’t famous I so would.

            “You like the nurse’s one.” She noted. “You keep staring at it.”

            More like picturing you in it.

            “Yeah. It’s cute.”

            “Cute enough for me to wear it?”

            She held it up against her body and I swear to all that is holy it took everything in me to continue making eye contact with her. What kind of a question did she just ask? She makes it seem like she’s ugly or something to wear it. God, she’d look fine as hell in that.

            “Uh, yeah.” I said, unsure of what she wanted me to say.

            What I said wasn’t what she wanted because she looked down and put it back quickly on the rack. I’m just not sure if she wants me to be kinky or anything because yes, we were in a relationship again, but that doesn’t mean we’re completely back to normal. We had sex for like the second time in a year the other day so I didn’t know if she wanted me to be kinky and make sexual comments to her. Apparently she did though.

            Grabbing the nurse’s uniform off of the rack I walked to the register before she had the time to stop me and paid for it, clutching the bag in my hands as we both left. She didn’t say anything but she had a smirk on her face. The smirk that used to let me know I’d be getting laid tonight. Let’s hope that still means the same thing.

            “Shall I try that on tonight?”

            God, yes. Oh my god yes.

            “You want to? You know, do that?”

            Her fingers entwined with mine as she dragged me along the streets that we didn’t know. None of the signs made sense because they were all in German but what did make sense was the two of us holding hands right now. That certainly made sense.

            “Hm… take care of you and be your nurse for the night? It reminds me of the first year we spent together. That was one hell of a uniform but I think this one’s much better.”

            Then I handed her the bag so she could hold it because it was hers and tried not to let myself go back to that day. I remember it too clearly though. The uniform she purchased had a little hat too and that thong rode up her ass so much… god.

            “Hide that bag in your purse.” I said. “If paparazzi catch us with that, even though they probably already have, we’ll be on the front page of the papers. I don’t give a shit if they see we’re being kinky but I know you will.”

            She nodded and unzipped her purse so she could stuff it inside before she took me by surprise and kissed my cheek, smiling like crazy. Her smile was so damn beautiful.

            “What are you smilin’ for cutie?”

            “I’m smilin’ about you.” She mocked, swaying our hands in front of us.

            “Oh yeah?”

            I stopped walking and tugged on her arm so we were alone in an alley like I’ve wanted to be for the past thirty minutes almost and wrapped my arms around her waist so I could pull her against me. It all felt too right in a foreign place. So romantic and so mysterious I just can’t even tolerate it because the way she’s looking at me right now is how she used to. I can’t help but think that maybe she’s feeling it too.

            Before I could kiss her she kissed me and pressed her body completely up against me, her fingers running through my hair and tugging on the ends as she started to laugh when I picked her up and let her hair fall against my shoulder. She was beautiful and she was mine again. Nothing else mattered right now.

            So I kissed her again and walked to the opposite side of the alley, making her back gently hit against the wall, as her thighs clutched around my body like they always should. They never should have left that spot but unfortunately they did and after a year of waiting they were around me once again, making every nerve in my body stand on end.

            “Baby.” She moaned, laughing slightly again when I started to kiss her neck and moved my hands more up her thighs.

            I think she wanted me to stop and as much as I didn’t want to she was right so I stopped my hands from roaming farther than they should and just stared at her as she was still wrapped around my waist, waiting for her to say something. Germany sure as hell was starting off to a good start.

            “I missed you.” I said. “So much.”

            “I know you did. You’re so sexy in this leather jacket baby. It looks so good on you.”

            Her face was so close to me. I could feel her breath right on my lips and when I looked up into her eyes again I wanted to have sex with her so badly. Not the sex with the other girls when we were apart, not meaningless sex, I wanted to give her every part of my soul. Every part of my body every part of my heart just every damn thing I had to offer to her. I would give every ounce of myself to her because I’m in love with her and only her. 

            “Babe what’s wrong? Why are you acting so shy right now?”

            I felt her fingertips stroke my cheeks with the back of her hands and look intently at me. She just makes me so vulnerable and I have no idea how on earth she does that but I’m positive that no other girl will ever make me feel like this.

            “Oh my god Justin are you crying?”

            And in that moment I cursed myself for feeling the tears almost fall onto my cheeks so I looked away from her and stared down at the gravel that was at my feet. Why am I being such a girl right now?

            “No.” I lied.

            “Justin look at me.”

            I looked at her.

            “Baby, what’s going on?”

            “This.” I said, pulling her more up against me. “I feel like it’s too good to be true and that tomorrow you’ll wake up and change your mind and that I’ll have to go back to living without you but I- I just can’t do that Sophia. I was so close to losing it and now that you’re here and you’re finally with me again I am so scared of losing you. I don’t want to mess anything up.”

            “You’re not going to.” She soothed. “We are back together and I don’t want to lose you either. You mean everything to me Justin and I mean that so don’t cry baby. I don’t like to see you cry.”

            “I’m not crying because I’m sad. I’m crying because I’m happy.”

            Resting my forehead against her shoulder, I kissed her neck and thanked god for this blessing he brought into my life. She was such a blessing and he brought her back to me again because he knew I needed her. God is too good to me sometimes.

            “You wanna go to the hotel?” She asked.

            “Well I think we better before I take you right here in this alley.”

            That made her laugh and she laughed even more when I squeezed her ass and gently set her back on her feet as she fixated her dress that had just gotten completely messed up.

            “There’s the Justin I remember. Don’t change babe.”

A/N:

Omg... i loved this chapter! idk about you guys but yeah :) :) :)

This is the update for Tuesday so the next update will be on Thursday. I'm so excited for all of you to continue to read this book because it's the longest one i've written and i've spent so much time on it!

If you don't want to wait for updates then the full copy of this book is available to purchase here-

lulu.com/spotlight/Deannaingraham <-- (make sure the D is capitalized or else it won't work). 

My other books are available to purchase on there as well like FSOU, FSOS, & Secret Desire so if you wanna get one then go ahead! I'm shocked with the amount of purchases this book already has... i mean honestly I never knew so many people read it lmfao. 

FSOJ will also be available to purchase on there later sometime this week!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and oh one more thing. 

My first novel A Journal of My Unspoken Thoughts is posted on here and I would honestly love love love if you could read it and let me know what you think. As of now there's only five chapters posted and it already has almost 6,000 reads and for me that's good because I know it's not a Justin fanfic but the guy character is described like him so it's easy to picture him as Justin. I hope the fact that it's not a Justin fanfic makes you not want to read it because eventually I would like to venture away from fanfic and I would like to become an actual teen fiction writer. I just really hope you will give it a chance and leave some feedback on it because that would mean the entire world to me you just have no idea. 

Please comment and let me know what you thought! Love you guys. xoxo.

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 49 8
Wattpad's Corner brings you 2012 interviews.
45.6K 1.8K 13
Adding on to my christmas story "December", these chapters are set before the last chapter of the original book. Right before the time jump ;) If yo...
39.7K 1.7K 29
Hello Everyone!!! This is my first ever Wattpad Story and I am very excited to write it for you all!! This is not a complete story, but some one shot...
210K 5.1K 53
Where she was meant to be texting her boyfriend, but Accidental Text happened and her life changed drastically. (It's not all texting because the sto...