The Weak RWBY X Malereader

By Wolfinator12

The story of a boy, which people only know as the brother of one of the strongest Huntsman, finally making hi... More

Bio / Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends, new Enemies, old Problems
Chapter 2: Initiation
Chapter 3: Determination
Chapter 4: The bully
Chapter 5: First steps
Chapter 6: Helping a friend
Chapter 7: Back in Beacon / Author problems
Chapter 8: An eventful day
Chapter 9: The Phantom strikes again
Chapter 10: Dance Dance Phantom
Chapter 11: First mission.
Chapter 12: Opposites
Chapter 13: Juniper vs Sobek
Chapter 14: the Breach
Chapter 15: Let the Games begin
Chapter 16: JNPR vs BRNZ
Chapter 17: Strange day
Chapter 18: The Phantoms new Arsenal
Chapter 19: Choices
Chapter 20: Plans
Chapter 21: First steps once again
Chapter 22: Training and new stuff
Chapter 23: An (un)familiar face
Chapter 24: Quoteth the Raven
Chapter 25: Back together.
Chapter 26: New secrets revealed.
Chapter 27: Cinder Falls
Chapter 28: Peace in war
Chapter 29: Date plans
Chapter 30: Date the second.
Chapter 31: Date with the Cat
Chapter 33: Achive Men and Hunters
Chapter 34: Y/n doesnt like trains
Chapter 35: Dead?
Chapter 36: Fighting the lack of interest
Chapter 37: Argus
Chapter 38: What?
Chapter 39: Slaying the Leviathan
Chapter 40: The flying city
Chapter 41: Official
Chapter 42: First big changes
Chapter 43: 'Icecream' they scream
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The End

Chapter 32: Cheering up the Phantom and dating the Dragon

5.4K 89 198
By Wolfinator12

Y/n just finished taking a shower, washing away the sweat and the splatters of his own blood that got on him as he was coughing it up, and he was currently drying himself of. The pain of his stomach bursting is still going strong, but it was nothing Y/n could not hide. Taking a look at his body, Y/n realized just how much he improved his physique. Where once only slight muscle growth made his body look extremely scrawny he now grew a rather impressive athletic build, his stomach now featured a defined 6 pack, his blood and flesh arm looks almost able to crush bricks into dust.

His train of thought derailed as someone knocked on the bathroom door.

Ren: "Y/n, could you come to the living room once you finished?" 

Y/n: "Sure, Im nearly done, will be there in a few." Y/n answered as he grabbed his shirt.

As he stepped into the living room he noticed that his guitar layed on the coffee table and the TV showed a paused video.

Y/n: "Is everything ok?" he asked, earning the attention of everyone.

Ruby: "Blake told us what happened at the book store."

Weiss: "And we decided to show you that what they wrote is nothing more than assumptions and lies."

Phyrra: "Please sit down, we have something to show you." She patted the cushion next to her and Y/n sat down. Grabbing the remote Blake started the video. It showed a birds eye view of the destroyed grounds of Beacon and Vale. It must have been farely close after the Fall as buildings were still on fire and bodies still littered the streets.

Voice: "The Fall, the biggest tragedy since Mount Glenn. Current estimates tell of over ten thousand deceased men, women and children. Property damages reached the billions and one of the symbols of our peace has been reduced to ruins. Beacon academy lays in ruins." The screen switched to a view of Beacon, the once prestigious castle like structure now not much more than the ruins the students remember from their initiation. The camera stoped and zoomed in on the petrified dragon, now looking like a grotesque statue. "This is the Grimm that was alone responsible for over two thirds of the deaths and nearly ninety percent of the property damage. The numbers would have been a lot higher if it werent for the students of Beacon and most importantly the Jade brothers, Azure and his younger brother Y/n. Witnesses spoke highly about their valiant afford in stopping the beast, but the defeat of the dragon came with a cost, Azure Jade sacrificed himself to save his brother. With the dragon defeated the Grimm began to retreat and the fight was over. This was VNN Vales number one news network." The video ended and another began this seemed to be a recording of a talk show.

Host: "Everyone knows about Azure Jade, famous for his many good deeds, his strength and his success as a Huntsmen, loved by many, an idol for a generation of young huntsmen in training. But today is not about him, no instead we are here to talk about his younger brother." a picture of Y/n is shown in the back. "This is Y/n Jade, the now dubbed Phantom Hero of Vale and let me tell you he deserves this title and many more. Who of you remembers the Breach?" the camera shows the crowed and nearly everyone rose their hand. "This boy was the head behind the defense, he lead the huntsmen and the atlasian troops who fought the Grimm that invaded our home. He did all that only a day after having lost his arm to a Grimm. Here let me show you." The screen replayed the video of JNPR fighting the Sobek. "Man just look at that beast, Im no huntsmen but Im certain that they normaly dont come in these sizes. Just imagine what it could have done to that village. We were able to reach out to the person that recorded this. Please welcome, Jaylan Blu." A boy the age of around 18 came on stage, he and the host shook hands before sitting down. "Now Mr. Blu, may I call you Jaylan?"

Jaylan: "Sure go ahead."

Host: "Thank you, now Jaylan, you were the one recording Y/n and his team fighting the Grimm. Can you tell us more about them?"

Jaylan: "Well, they arrived a day earlier with Azure leading them, they asked around for any clues of the Grimm. They were efficent as far as I know, although this Azure guy really didnt do much."

Host: "What do you mean with Azure not doing much?"

Jaylan: "Saw him leave the night before the fight, I thought he would just get something he forgot and be back the next day to help the students but that seemed to not have been the case. The next day I overheard Y/n hype up his team at breakfast and laying down a plan. I followed them and reached them mid fight. The fight was over rather quickly but I saw Y/n get smacked away by the Grimm as he saved his friend. Man it looked so f*peep*ing horrifying how he sailed through the air with his arm being nothing but a mangled mess, he was shouting orders to his teammates like the injury was nothing."

Host: "He continued to lead his team even with his injuries?"

Jaylan: "Yeah! Might have been the adranaline but he just kept giving orders and shooting that thing like it was a normal cut he recieved. I mean I am no p*peep*y but even I nearly burst out crying just stubbing my toe and there is that bada*peep*s of a huntsmen just shrugging off the loss of a f*peep*ing arm." Yang and Qrow chuckled at the nervous face of the host who probably didnt enjoy the choice of words of the boy.

Host: "W-well, thank you for your time, Jaylan, it was a... pleasure to have you on the show. An applause for out guest!" the crowed clapped and Jaylan left the stage. "We have another guest, or rather guests, a boy and his mother, both two of the survivers of the Fall and two of the spactators of the Vytal festival. Please welcome, Luca and Melody Jones." Y/n recognized the mother son pair as the two he saved from the attack of the Nightingale. "You were there at the Fall correct?"

Melody: "Yes me and my son were just going back to our seats as Luca pointed at the window telling me to look at a pretty bird. I didnt notice much but in an instant Y/n was there and he got us away from the window, before warning everyone else. The Nightingale then crashed into the window completely destroying the part of arena me and my son just stood." The mother than turned to look at the camera with tears in her eyes. "If you are watching, please know that I am forever greatful for what you did. Thank you Y/n, for saving me and my son." The young boy waved towards the camera making it focus on him.

Luca: "Thank you mister Y/n, when I grow up I want to be just as cool as you!" a bunch of awws came from the crowed as a smile grew on Y/ns face.

Host: "Now you told me you two were at the safezone and witnessed something else Y/n did, can you tell us what you saw?"

Melody: "A miracle." The host rose an eyebrow and asked her to explain. "Everyone that fought was tired, most of the people already gave up and they were ready to die, than a bloodied Y/n came walking in. He looked around and ... he began to sing."

Host: "He sung?"

Luca: "Yes, yes he sung and people began to fight again, everyone was working hard again! It was so cool." The host pressed his earpiece.

Host: "Can you look for material on that?" he asked the people working in the background before turning back to the family. "Why do you discribe it as a miracle miss Jones?"

Melody: "What else would you call it when a single person moves the heart of the masses and makes them fight with renewed vigor?" The host was about to answer as he heard something through his earpiece.

Host: "Dear viewers it seems like we were able to get access to a recording of Y/n motivating the masses." The screen showed a video of Y/n singing and his speech. "Wow..." The host was speechless. "I think you were right miss Jones, it is a miracle." The crowed shared the hosts opinion but stayed silent.

The video ended and everyone turned towards Y/n who stared at the screen.

Yang: "Listen Hawky, you are a hero, for the people of Vale and Mistral and for us. We would be able to list of the many times you helped us and we would be here tomorrow still not finished." Yang said while grabbing the boys hand. Phyrra took the robotic one and raised it to his eye level.

Phyrra: "This arm is the proof of your will and your resolve. You willingly gave it to save your teammate, there was no second thought as you jumped in to save Ren." Y/n felt a hand on his shoulder.

Ren: "Both me and Nora are orphans but since the day we became team JNPR you treated us like family, you are my brother by everything but blood."

Qrow: "Y/n, for most of my life I stayed away from everyone I held dear. All because I feared that I might cause them harm with my Semblance, I cant tell you how greatful I am to the brother gods to have made me met you, I dont know how or why but you are immune to the effects of my Semblance but for the first time in my life I can stay near people without them getting hurt and I cant thank you enough."

Raven: "Im still planning on taking back my tribe but until then I guess I have to thank you for taking over for me, allowing me to fix the relationship between me and my family." Yang and Ruby both stiffened up as Raven pulled them into a hug.

Weiss: "We havent really talked much but I see you as a good friend and as much as I want to be the one in charge I cant think of someone better than you for the job." The group looked at Y/n who stayed silent the whole exchange. They watched as he stood up from the place on the couch and took a few steps away. Smiles grew on their faces as their leader turned around with a big smile on his face and tears streaming down his cheeks.

Y/n: "Thank you everyone... I... I really needed that." He began to swipe away the tears but more and more streamed down his face. "Come on get yourself together Y/N." He said.

Nora: "Dont worry Cap, let it out." Nora said cheerfully and everyone nodded.

A few minutes past until Y/n calmed down.

Y/n: "I am so glad that I met you guys, the past year has been the best of my life, all thanks to you. You are the reason I am still able to do what I do. Thank you." Y/n bowed towards his friends.

Blake: "Dont sweat it ok? Now how about you play us one of your songs?" Y/n thought about it and an idea came to his mind. He turned to look at Weiss.

Y/n: "Would you mind singing with me Weiss?"

Weiss: "M-me? Why me?" she asked confused.

Y/n: "I heard that you used to sing and thought you might be interested." Y/n simply answered. "If you dont want to I can ask someone else, or sing alone." He suggested.

Weiss: "No, judging from what I heard so far I guess you would make an acceptable partner." she tried to sound snobby but the nervous look on her face told otherwise.

Yang: "Dont go stealing our boyfriend now Ice Queen." Yang teased earning a heavy blush from the heiress.

Weiss: "Why would you even think I want to do that?!" She looked at Y/n. "Not that you are a bad choice for a boyfriend, I just dont like you that way." She clarified.

Y/n: "Its ok, I understand and honestly I dont plan on expanding this group of girlfriends I have going. Now to the song hmmm... do you want to try a genre you havent sung yet?"

Weiss: "I believe I will be more than capable to sing the song you have in mind." she said very self assured.

Y/n: "Ok, here let me send you the lyrics to your scroll, the marked parts are yours." a ping signaled the recieved message on Weiss' scroll and she quickly read over them.

Weiss: "Ok I should be able to do this." Y/n nodded and prepared his guitar and the rest of the instrumentals on his scroll, meanwhile everyone sat down on the couch or on the nearby armchairs.

Y/n: "You ready?" he asked Weiss who took a deep breath before nodding.

(Cant be bothered to split the lyrics of Weiss and Y/n up so the female voice is Weiss the male is Y/n)

"Target on my back lone survivor lasts
They got me in their sights
No surrender no
Trigger fingers go
Living the dangerous life
Hey, hey, hey everyday when I wake
I'm trying to get up,
they're knocking me down
Chewing me up,
spitting me out
Hey, hey, hey when I need to be saved
You're making me strong,
you're making me stand
Never will fall,
never will end
Shot like a rocket up into the sky
Nothing could stop me tonight
You make me feel invincible
Earthquake, powerful
Just like a tidal wave
You make me brave
You're my titanium
Fight song, raising up
Like a roar of victory in a stadium
Who can touch me 'cause I'm
(I'm made of fire)
Who can stop me tonight
(I'm hard wired)
You make me feel invincible
I feel, I feel it Invincible
Here we go again I will not give in
I've got a reason to fight
Every day we choose
We might win or lose
This is the dangerous life
Hey, hey, hey everyday when I wake
They say that I'm gone; they say that they've won
The bell has been rung, it's over and done
Hey, hey, hey when I need to be saved
They counting me out, but this is my round
(You in my corner look at me now)
Shot like a rocket up into the sky
Nothing could stop me tonight
You make me feel invincible
Earthquake, powerful
Just like a tidal wave
You make me brave
You're my titanium
Fight song, raising up
Like a roar of victory in a stadium
Who can touch me 'cause I'm
(I'm made of fire)
Who can stop me tonight
(I'm hard wired)
You make me feel invincible
I feel, I feel it Invincible
You make me feel invincible
Shot like a rocket up into the sky
Not gonna stop, invincible
You make me feel invincible
Earthquake, powerful
Just like a tidal wave
You make me brave
You're my titanium
Fight song, raising up
Like a roar of victory in a stadium
You make me feel invincible
Earthquake, powerful
Just like a tidal wave
You make me brave
You're my titanium
Fight song, raising up
Like a roar of victory in a stadium
Who can touch me 'cause I'm
(I'm made of fire)
Who can stop me tonight
(I'm hard wired)
You make me feel invincible
I feel, I feel it Invincible
I feel, I feel it Invincible" The two finished and Y/n swiped away the sweat on his forehead, a smile grew on his face as he saw the awed looks of his friends.

Yang: "Ok... Y/n. You, me in the closet right now." Yang growled out.

Y/n: "What did I say about intimacy?" he answered in a deadpan voice.

Yang: "Come on, you cant just make me all hot and bothered with your singing and than leave me yanging like that, its like the cruelest thing you could do." She whined.

Y/n: "Use the arm." Y/n simply said as he grabbed the bottle of water Oscar just got him from the kitchen. "Thank you Oscar."

Oscar: "Oh, Ozpin told me to get the water for you." Oscar admited.

Y/n: "Yet it was you who did it, I dont care if Ozpin told you to, you are still your own person and you can still control your actions." Y/n said. "Im going to bed early today, see you tomorrow."

RBYP: "Goodnight Y/n."

Nora: "Nighty night Cap." Nora said while waving. With that Y/n went back to the boys bedroom, got changed and went to bed.

For the first night since the fall and without having one of his girlfriends next to him Y/n slept peacefully and without having any nightmares. And so Y/n woke up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle whatever crazy thing might happen today.

A loud crash and a yellow blur tackeling him through the window and into the bushes that grow under said window proofed him partly wrong.

Y/n: "Did someone just throw a road roller at me?" Y/n asked still dazed.

Yang: "Sorry I just got so excited that I couldnt slow down. You ok?" the blur revealed itself as Yang who layed next to him.

Y/n: "I feeling as good as a person getting tackled out of the window from the second level of a house can feel." Y/n answered before forcing his now aching body to stand up. "I hope you can wait a bit longer cause I really need a shower now." He looked down towards a stabbing pain he felt and saw a rather sizable piece of glass sticking out of his thigh. "And probably a band aid or two." Y/n said nonchelant as he pulled out the shard that was stuck in his leg, blood now beginning to paint his pyjama pants a crimson red. "Make that more than two."

Yang on the other hand began to panic and without any further ado she slung Y/n over her shoulder and ran towards one of the bathrooms. Once there she quickly gathered everything she needed and also began to dress Y/ns wound. All the while apologizing like crazy.

Yang: "Im sorry, I didnt mean to. Im sorry, oh gods there is so much blood. Are you ok? Do you need anything? Can I bring you anything? I will bring you food right away. But first the wound. Am I doing this right? I should call mom. But than she will think I did this on purpose. Maybe Ruby? No she will shout at me. Please dont be angry. I will be your nurse, just dont be mad. I am really sorry. Please forgive me." She reminded Y/n of Ruby when she gets excited after downing a bag of cookies. With a small chuckle Y/n placed his hand ontop of Yangs head, making her freeze up and look towards him, tears threatening to fall.

Y/n: "Dont worry, its ok, I forgive you and no further apologieze needed. Now before you continue to bind a bunch of bandages around the wrong leg while I am starting to feel light headed calm down and let me tell you what to do." Yang went wide eyed and looked towards her hands, seeing that Y/n was correct about her bandaging the wrong leg as his uninjured left leg now looks like a mummy halloween costume.

Yang: "Stupid,stupid, stupid, stupid. STUPID!" She shouted while slapping her forehead.

Y/n: "Calm down and please concentrate. First of you need to get the pantleg off. Use the scissors and cut it off." Yang did so with shaking hands. "Good now we need to clean the wound. This might be disgusting but you need to look if there are any tiny glass pieces still in the wound. If there are any use the tweezers to get them out, dont worry about me grunting in pain, just focus on what you are doing." Yang nodded and took a closer look.

Yang: "T-there is no more glass in the wound." She said, her face pale from seeing so much blood.

Y/n: "Ok." He had to take a few deep breathes to get over the dizziness he felt. "There should be a cup in one of the cupboards take it and fill it with water, also put on the gloves you find in the first aid kit, grab some of the cotton balls and a roll of gauze."

Yang: "O-ok." She quickly did so and looked at Y/n with worry in her eyes.

Y/n: "Hey, keep calm, I need you fully calm for this." Y/n assured her. "You are doing great so far, now use the water to rinse the wound, again ignore any sounds of pain I make, only if I tell you to stop you do so, ok?" A nod from Yang followed by the feeling of a liquid entering the wound, which caused a hiss of pain to escape Y/n. "O-once its c-clean use the cotton to swipe away the water. Look for possible remaining glass once again just to make sure."

Yang: "H-how are you this calm?!" She shouted, panic clear in her voice.

Y/n: "Cause panic would make my heart beat faster making more blood come out. Now place one of those sterile gauze pads ontop of the wound, then start binding the roll of gauze around the area, dont bind it to tight but not to loose." After a few seconds Yang was done and looked up at Y/n expectantly. "Great work, now I will sit here for a bit trying to recover from the bloodloss, you can help by transfering some of your Aura to me, this should help close the wound faster."

Yang: "I never transfered Aura to someone." she admited.

Y/n: "Give me your hand." Yang held out her blood and flesh hand and Y/n grabbed it. "Now concentrate on your Aura, do the same as you would do when covering your weapons in your Aura. Carefully start focusing it in the hand Im holding, you should feel a kind of resistance which prevents your Aura from leaving your body and entering mine, dont force it let it move on its own. Take a deep breath... now slowly try to push the Aura out of your hand and into mine." Yang closed her eyes and the yellow sheen began to move out of her hand and into Y/n where it first turned green before adapting Y/ns light blue color. After a minute of transfering her Aura Yang felt exhausted and her concentration wavered before it broke, ending the process.

Yang: "W-why is that so tiring." she asked.

Y/n: "You are basically forcing your Aura out of your body, add that to the fact that this is your first time doing so, that results in you getting tired quickly. With a bit more training you will be able to do it a lot longer and faster." With a big smile Y/n gave Yang another headpat before slowly getting up.

Yang: "YOU SHOULDNT BE MOVING!" she shouted.

Y/n: "Well I could stay here and complete occupy the bathroom for atleast an hour or maybe more, or you could help me get to bed, we can get something for breakfast and then cuddle till my Aura recovered enough of my blood for me to go on our date." Y/n smiled while he continued making his way towards the boys bedroom.

Nora: "CAPTAIN!" The energetic hammer wielding girl shouted while dashing towards her teamleader, who paled even more as he braced for impact. The impact luckily didnt come as Ren managed to catch Nora. "Oops, sorry." she said still smiling.

Ren: "We saw Yang carrying you to the bathroom with a lot of blood coming out of your leg, is everything ok?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I had a small accident while training." Y/n lied. "Dont worry, Yang helped me dress the wound and I am only a bit light headed from the bloodloss, so nothing to major." Y/n grabbed Yangs hand and dragged her towards the bedroom. "I will rest for a bit and after that I will be off with Yang."

Ren: "Very well, me and Oscar were planning on doing some aura training." Ren informed and Y/n shot him a thumbs up before closing the door behind him.

Yang: "A-are you sure you can go on the date?" Tears were still threatening to fall from her eyes as she looked at Y/n, who gave her a gentle smile before pulling her into a loving kiss.

Y/n: "There is nothing on Remnant that would stop me from spending time with you or any other of my girlfriends." He got out of his blood soaked pyjama pants and put on a new pair before laying down.

Yang: "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Y/n: "If you could be so nice, I would like something to eat and maybe some water. But I can get that once I wake up. If Im not awake in 3 hours just wake me ok?" Yang nodded and left the room but not before apologizing once more.

Y/n woke up to someone saying his name while shaking him. He was still sleepy and so only saw a yellow blur, but that was enough to know that it was Yang waking him.

Y/n: "Im up." he started rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "How long was I asl-" the words died in his throat as he saw what Yang was wearing, or to be fully honest what she wasnt wearing, seeing that the nurse costume she donned was bordering on being nothing more than white lingerie. "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?" Y/n screamed out.

Yang: "OH I though I might dress up for the job of being your nurse for the rest of the day. What dont like it?" She asked seductivly while bending down revealing even more of her cleavage.

Y/n: "Where did you even get that?" Y/n asked trying not to oogle too much.

Yang: "M-my mom..."

Y/n: "You cant be serious, Raven? She got you that?"

Yang: "She, Blake and Blakes mom. I told them what happened. It was Blakes moms idea to dress as a nurse, Blakes idea to make it a naughty nurse and my mom went out and bought it for me." Yang said. "Look, I am doing this to get your forgiveness for injuring you so just lay down and let me do this ok?" Y/n was about to object but he saw it in Yangs eyes that she really felt bad and wanted to do this.

Y/n: "Only if you go and put on your regular clothes."

Yang: "Why cant handle a bit of skin, lover boy?"

Y/n: "As much as you can handle seeing blood, dont deny it you were shaking like Nora after drinking coffee and you were whiter than Weiss' dresses." Yang blushed and pouted.

Yang: "Its not my fault that I dont like seeing my boyfriend nearly bleedout."

Y/n: "Just get changed ok?" Yang nodded and left, intentionally adding a sway to her hips. "Ok good to know that I have anough blood for this to happen." Y/n mumbled as he tried to hide the tent which formed near his lower regions.

Raven: "Impressive self control, Tai would have pounced the moment he saw me or Summer dressed like that." Y/n nearly jumped off the bed at the sudden appearance of Raven. He turned towards Yangs mother who had a smug smile on her face and glared.

Y/n: "I am beginning to regret having taken you with me..." Y/n sighed and looked at the woman. "You should go visit Tai." Ravens smug smile vanished in an instant as her body went stiff. "He misses you dearly."

Raven: "He is already over me, thats why he married Summer." Raven said looking out of the hole, where the window once was.

Y/n: "He still has the pictures of you and him hanging on the walls all around the house." Raven looked at Y/n wide eyed. "You know how good I am at reading people, he thinks it was his fault that you left, he blames himself for everything, even partly for Summers death. Tai still hopes that one day you walk back through the door so he can finaly apologize for being so harsh back than you two fought. Please, Im not ordering you and Im not asking this as your leader, visit him and talk with him."

Raven: "I... I cant, Im too scared. W-what should I say, h-how will he react?"

Yang: "Dad will understand." The two turned towards the new member of the conversation, who smiled sadly as she held a food tray in her arms. Yang placed it infront of Y/n so he can eat the breakfast she made for him. "Mom, if you want I can come with you."

Y/n: "Count me in too, I owe him." Y/n said with a mouth full of toast.

Yang: "So what do you say, wanna visit dad?" Raven looked down in thought before giving a small nod.

Y/n: "Ok I will finish this breakfast and get dressed, meet you two downstairs." Raven and Yang left the room both saying ok.

A few minutes later Raven, Yang and Y/n stood infront of the log cabin the Xiao Long/Rose/Branwen family lives at. Yang and Y/n were hyping Raven up while stopping her from running away, something she tried at least 4 times, only to be stopped by Y/n or Yang grabbing her and dragging her away from the portal she opened.

Raven: "Yang! Y/n! Let me go! I changed my mind! Im not ready!" She sounded like a child throwing a fit over not getting the toy she wanted which made Y/n even more realize his role as the groups adult figure.

Y/n: "No turning back now or else I will let you and Ozpin spend some quality bonding time together."

Raven: "You wouldnt dare." She threatened.

Yang: "No he would. He made me listen to one of Ports stories for a full hour just because I may or may no have stolen one of his underpants." Yang admitted and Raven decided to listen to her daughter. Y/n smiled and rung the door bell. A few moments later the door opened to reveal Tai.

Tai: "Y/n? What are you... doing.......here." he slowed down to a halt as he saw his ex-wife stand behind Y/n.  "R-raven?" he asked, his voice breaking.

Raven: "H-hi T-Tai." she stuttered out.

Yang: "Hey dad. Look who we found in Mistral."

Tai/Raven: " Listen, Im sorry." the two said in near perfect sync. "Huh?" came the synced reaction.

Raven: "What are you sorry for?"

Tai: "For saying all those things about your tribe. And what are you sorry for?"

Raven: "For making you think it was your fault that I left."

Tai: "It it isnt my fault?"

Y/n: "How about we talk about that inside?"

Tai: "Yeah good idea, please come in." With that the four found themself in the cozy living room of the house.

Y/n: "Now let me summerize just so everything important is said. Raven left because she feared that Salem would come for you and Yang, she was too scared to admit that and thought that you shoul lead a happy life with Summer." Y/n explained.

Tai: "You?" he points at Raven. "Were scared?" Raven nodded not meating his gaze. "Wow... I thought you hated me."

Raven: "I NEVER COULD HATE YOU!" she shrieked out. "I love you, gods damnit how much I missed you." She suddenly pounced on Tai and began making out with him.

Yang: "EW! Hey we are still present." the only sign of acknowledgement was Raven opening a portal.

Y/n: "I guess we should let those two figure everything out on their own."

Yang: "Yeah. I need a drink to get these pictures out of my head." She sounded dead inside as she stepped through the portal. Y/n followed but before the portal closed he poked his head out again.

Y/n: "Condoms are in Yangs room under her bed, she thought she might need them with me around." With that Y/n left and the portal closed. He looked at Yang who was busy trying not to puke. "You know that we do the same things?"

Yang: "Yeah but that were my parents nearly getting down to it while we were watching." She said.

Y/n: "How about we go and get you that drink?" Y/n asked while making his motorcycle keys appear in his hand.

Yang: "Please."

The two soon found themself in a nightclub in the southern part of Mistral, having fun dancing and just chatting.

Yang: "Wait, you kissed Phyrra as a distraction so you can use a flash right infront of her face?"

Y/n: "Yeah." the two laughed and Yang gave Y/n a slight shove.

Yang: "I thought huntsmen are supposed to fight honorable?"

Y/n: "Honor is a quick way to lose, in a fight against Grimm would you just wait and let it recover or would you kill it before it can do so? Fairness is something you can use in a spar, but in a real fight, be it against Grimm or people, you should use everything you have to win. At least that is what I think." Y/n ended with a shrugg before taking a sip from his soda.

Yang: "Tell me again why you didnt get a drink on your own?" she slurred out, the alcohol of her 3rd Strawberry Sunrise slowly taking effect.

Y/n: "One of us has to drive and I promised you a drink so I will stay sober so I can get you back home." Y/n explained. "You should probably stop after this one." he added as he saw Yangs swaying.

Yang: "Pff... I amnot d-dunk." She slurred out before downing the rest of her drink and ordering a new one. Y/n tried to take it away from her but the glass was already emptied before he could. Pinching the bridge of his nose Y/n got up and payed before grabbing Yangs hand and helping her out of the club. "Hey..... I shtill waanted to dansh." she said a bit angry. "Oh no..." She suddenly said and Y/n knew what she meant as he quickly helped her behind a dumpster where he held her hair while she emptied her stomach.

Y/n: "Let it out."

Yang: "You know you. you remind me of my b-boyfriend." She slurred out.

Y/n: "I am your boyfriend Yang."

Yang: "You still single?" Y/n facepalmed and added drunken Yang on the list of things he didnt want to see again.

Y/n: "No im not, now lets go and get you home." Yang didnt want that apparently as she began to complain about Y/n not being single.

Yang: "C-come on... I can show you a good time....." She slurred out as Y/n placed her on the bike.

Y/n: "I will pass on that one." He said as he got on and began the drive home while Yang began to sing 'Whats new Pussycat'

Yang: "You know, I know a pussycat, her name is Blake... She has one sexy ass... Like two melons taped together.... I wont mind getting a taste..." Y/n nearly crashed the bike hearing that. "Not that I swing that way... my boyfriend is too damn seshii..." A snorting sound signalled Yangs departure into dreamland. As he reached the house he saw all lights off except of in the living room. With alot of struggle Y/n managed to get Yang off of the bike and into the house where he came face to face with a equally drunk Qrow currently drawing things of Kalis and Ghiras faces.

Qrow: "I wont tell anyone if you dont tell anyone." Y/n didnt answer as he made his way towards the bedrooms. As he stood infront of the door he noticed a small problem. If he goes into the girlsroom he might wake them all, if he goes into the boysroom Qrow will kill him the next morning. Y/n decided to take the risk of getting killed by Qrow was lower than off getting killed by the girls for ruining their beauty sleep and so Y/n manuverd Yang into his bed before he got changed and joined her.

Hey guys Wolfy here, I want to apologize for the lack of updates on this book, I had some health issues I had to deal with which sapped all motivation to write out of me. I hope a 6k word long chapter is enough to make up for it.

I also want to mention this now, just to make sure we are all on the same page, as much as I enjoy writting these books for you guys, I am doing it as a hobby, so if there are times where no updates come it is because I just didnt had the motivation to write or I lacked ideas. I understand if you want to know what will happen next but sometimes I just dont make any progress making it take longer to update.

Something else I wanted to mention is that you are free to send me PMs containing questions, I will gladly answer them.

I was considering making a patreon for my profile, with the recommendation of a good friend who actually made one for me. I decided against it, because I would have felt bad for those that donated, because I cant give them anything special. Sure I could give them sneak peek for future chapters but even those I cant promise. So yeah, no patreon account yet. I might open one some time later if my account grew bigger and I actually begin to make original stories instead of fanfics.

That is all, thank you for reading and have a nice week.

Wolfy out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.2K 53
(Y/N) has always wanted to become a huntsman. Why? Because he wants to make a lot of money, but not for selfish reasons. He and his family barely had...
120K 3.6K 25
''Don't worry, I'm the Strongest.''
103K 1.6K 21
Y/n Gilbert was a young boy who wished to be a Huntsman. After being framed for something he didn't do which caused him to be kicked out of Signal Ac...
3K 67 11
I own nothing RWBY related. A boy born to an unloving family, thought to be a legend in his small village of Kirin, just a few miles from Vale. The v...