The Masters of Remnant [Disco...

By Lonewofie

Moments after returning to his reality marble, Archer is quickly alarmed by an intruder that claims to be the... More

The Wish
The New World
The Rose,Witch and The Headmaster
Beacon Acadamy
The Investigaton and The Interrogation
The Reasons and The Responses
The Initiation
Old and New Friends
Side Story: Christmas special
The Truth Part One
The Truth Part Two
Secrets
Problems and Punishments
After School Activity
His Arrival
The Food Fight
Emiya's Past
Their Confession
Highway Chase
The Rematch
Evil's Worries
The Fight and The Dance
Walking With A Bunny
Savior
Consequences
Love Problems
The Night
Assassin vs Archer
His Death
Field Trip
The Lancer
RWBY vs Lancer
Hero's Conflict
No Brakes
Ulimited Blade Works
1k Special: Denial
1k Special: Dates part 1
1k special: Dates part 2
1k Special: An Extra Date
1k Special: Free Time
SRET vs VOLT
Family Reunion
Fear
Tactics of War
Old Memories
The Seasons
No Chance
Dance 'til You Drop
Battles
SRET vs CFVY
Servant and Master
The Beginning of the Fall
The Monster's Rest.
The Saber and The Hero's Last Stand.
Shirou
Experience and Luck
New and Old Love
Saber vs Archer
The Hero's Kindness
Truth, Anger, Forgivness and a bit more Anger.
Unexpected Love
A Journey's End and An Adventure Begins
Walking Two Different Paths
Mother of the Year
Reunion
Training for Wary Contract
The Archer Preparation Before The Battle
The Battle For Knowledge
Ignorance's Detour
No Trust
The Legendary Hero
Abandonment
The Coming Storm
A Rude Awakening
The Grimm Reaper
Inner Conflict

Recovery

1.1K 28 2
By Lonewofie

(3rdPOV)

(Dream)

Regaining consciousness, Shirou wakes up on the floor, he was welcomed by luscious and vivid green grass, raising up he is greeted by the warm sensation of a sun, the bright blue skies with snow white clouds flowing through them. This is a place where Shirou has never been before. The peaceful and relaxing atmosphere was foreign to him. A voice then came from behind him.

???: Hello Shirou, welcome to Avalon.

He turned and was met with a woman that he knew as Saber but things were different, she didn't wear her armour, nor her dark blue dress but a cyan one, that reached to her feet. Shirou also saw that Saber had her hair down, it was being swayed from side to side by the gentle wind. Her eyes were like crystal emerald, shinning as they stared at the Hero of Justice.

Shirou: Saber? Wow you look amazing. So this is you without all the armour and sword swinging. Got to say, this place looks amazing. It's far better than mine or Archer's.

Saber: Thank you very much. As you've deduced, this is just a reality marble of my utopia. Avalon.

Shirou absorbed the atmosphere once more but this time he noticed something that was off, something that didn't belong in this place. It was his right arm. It was only a shadow. But it felt real to the owner. He tried to grab it only for his other hand to slip right through it.

Shirou: I guess I really did permanently lose my arm.

Saber: Shirou why would do something so stupid as to do that.

Shirou: what chop off my arm? It was the only choice I had. Or did you want me to get consumed by own magecraft.

Saber: no I mean risk your life for others.

Shirou: Because that's how I've always been.

There was silence between the two, shirou walked around, still in awe of the beautiful surroundings. Saber moved close to Shirou and grabbed his human arm. Wrapping her arms around his. Shirou became flustered at her actions but also became confused.

Shirou: Saber?

Saber: Shirou, I'm happy that we are finally together. I know it isn't the real thing but you did it. You reached my eternal paradise. We can be together forever.

Shirou: Saber, you seem a little different since we last met. You are a lot more affectionate than before.

Saber: Was I not like this when we parted ways.

Shirou: You were protective not 'this'. And what are about? We never said goodbyes. I was still fighting Gilgamesh when you left.

Saber: What?! That's not right. I fought Gilgamesh, while you fought that priest. We won the Holy Grail war.

Shirou: Something not right. Because I definitely remember Rin as the winner of war. One of us has the wrong memories of those event.

Saber: Shirou did we not survive the trials of the war together? Did you not promise me to meet me again in Avalon? Did we never develop feelings for each other?

Shirou: I'm sorry Saber but my war was different. I lost you to Caster but you found an allegiance with Rin. I don't recall promising to meet you again. And we never had that sort relationship, we were master and servant. I fell in love with Rin.

Saber let go of the boy and stepped back a few feet in utter disbelief, Shirou watched as she did, feeling guilty he moved to her and tapped her shoulder.

Saber: yes?

Shirou: Are you okay?

Saber: (tearing up) Yes. It's just that I thought...that I finally reunited with the man I feel in love with, only to find out that I've reunited with another version of him. That never tried to save or fell for me.

Shirou: Saber I-

Saber: You don't even know my actual name. All you know me as is my class name.

Shirou was about to retort but then felt a heavily dizziness over come him. He looked at the sadden Saber with surprise and confusion. Saber understood his face and answered his question.

Saber: It seems that your walking up. Your finally healed. Until we meet again Master.

Shirou: Saber wait!-

He fell into unconsciousness once more and when he opened his eyes, the blue sky was replaced with a wooden roof and the grass was replaced by a comfortable bed.

Shirou knew where he was, he's been here four times before, the first was with Ruby's scythe, the next was with Yang's gauntlets, the third was when he traced Raven's katana and the last was with Qrow's scythe. He was in Patch, a small island in Vale and was where signal academy is located.

He looked around, on his left was a window with the view of trees and clear skies. And on the other side was his shoulder. No hand or arm.

He mentally sighed and sat up, he was about to get up but was stopped by a certain pro huntsmen.

Qrow: Hey kid take it easy now. You've been through a lot, before you freak out-

Shirou: Qrow cut the crap. I'm the one who cut it off. I have no guilt or remorse in the choice I made.

Qrow: holy shit. You reacted exactly how Rin said you'd react. But still are you really okay with the loss of your arm?

Shirou: I appreciate your concern but like I said. I'm fine, so where is Rin, and Ruby. Did the two make it?

Qrow: Yeah they did. Ruby just woke up and is taking to Yang and the other is talking to her servant.

Shirou: Ah yes, I'll have to introduce myself to them. The saber class right?

Qrow: Sureeee. So anymore questions before I let you go?

Shirou: yep. Is Tai here or is he out?

Qrow: downstairs.

Shirou: that's unfortunate.

Qrow: sure is, but hey I told him your a good kid, so he shouldn't be too hard on you.

Shirou: "Shouldn't"?

Qrow: Good luck.

The man walked out of the run. Leaving the boy alone to get dressed and walk to the room exist. He walked downstairs to see Rin sat on the couch.

Shirou: Hello there Rin, this is first time you've woken up before me.

Rin: Shirou!

She jumped over her seat and embraced him with an affectionate hug. She let go of him and the two started talking.

Rin: So are you experiencing any pains?

Shirou: Nope. Other than my missing arm I'm okay. Heck I even regained my pigment on my skin and hair.

Rin: How did you do that? I thought it was impossible to heal those, even with your healing factor.

Shirou: Well I may or may not have asked Saber to destroy one of my Avalons to grant me infinite magical energy to the point where I regenerated the lost pigment.

Rin: when you say Saber, you don't mean the legendary owner of Excalibur right?

Shirou: The very one, while we're on this subject, I heard that you summoned a Saber class servant. So were are they, I would love to introduce myself.

???: To think that my vessel was so polite, wish I could met you in your youth, EMIYA but this is good anyway.

Shirou turned to the voice and was surprised to see that a mirror was place behind him. The other Shirou was the same with a few different features. The first was that he was a few inches taller than the boy, he looked older but only by a couple of years, his muscles were more defined and finally he still had his right arm.

Muramasa: Hello there Shirou Emiya, my name is Shirou Muramasa, you may call me by second name, so not to confuse each other. I am the saber class servant of Rin Tohsaka.

Shirou just blankly stared at him, not knowing what to do. Another Shirou but looked older and stronger an him.

Shirou: How?

Muramasa: I am pseudo-servant, I am a servant that doesn't have a physical body, so I merged with the body of Counter Guardian Emiya to create this. Though it does feel weird being young. My actual name is Sengo Muramasa but since the two of us mixed together, I have his memories and he has mine. So the new persona was made. Shirou Muramasa.

Shirou: I see? Now I understand how Rin summoned you with Archer's relic. But why not Archer. True your 'a' shirou but she could have easily summoned Archer.

Muramasa: That's because I was called from your summoning circle. The bond between the red pendent and the legendary sheath called me instead.

Shirou: So the reason why I was being absorbed by the summoning circle, whenever Rin tried to summon Archer was because it was trying to call you instead.

Muramasa: yep.

Shirou: well I don't mind if there are two Shirous but I guess I'll have to explain to everyone the sudden appearance of you.

Rin: There's no need Shirou. While you were out, almost everyone came to visit and they all met Muramasa. So he had explain everything.

Shirou: Oh sorry you had deal with that, I would have happily taken your place if I was awake.

Muramasa: There's no need to apologize. I'm just glad to see that your doing well kid. Though Master can I get some shut eye.

Rin: Why?

Muramasa: An old man needs his rest.

Shirou: old?

Muramasa: well the sengo part was old, true this body looks young but this mind is quite ancient. So master?

Rin: very well, have your rest. All you had to do for today was greet Shirou. Enjoy your nap Saber.

Shirou: See you later Saber.

Muramasa: Farewell Emiya.

He faded into particles and left the two in alone, they smiled at each other but were interrupted by a loud cough from behind, they turned and saw a blond hair, he was around the same height as Shirou, he had the same purple eyes that Yang had and his identity was no mystery to the Hero.

Shirou: Hello there Mr Xiao Long.

The man walked up to Shirou and stroked his chin as he inspected the boy that was standing in front of him. He stopped staring him down and extended his right arm out.

Tai: (jokingly) Hello there Shirou. You seem like a good kid, so why don't we shake on it.

Rin just looked dumbfounded at Tai's clear insult to shirou on him missing an arm. Shirou didn't say anything but with a smile he shook his hand with his left hand.

Shirou: (jokingly) Sure, but next time why don't you give me a hand.

The two just stared at each other competitively, the two smirked and then chuckle but even that evolved into full blast laughter. Rin watched in pure annoyance at the two's childish puns.

Tai: Hahaha, and here I thought you were going to be a real stick in the mud.

Shirou: Sorry but I'm no Ironwood.

Tai: Hahaha damn kid stop, your killing me!

Shirou: Ha your hilarious, but I must say very bold, it's good I didn't sense any ill intentions from you.

Tai: Thanks for being a good sport. But seriously how are you hanging on.

Shirou: Why does every keep asking me that question? Yes I am fine. What other choice did I have? If I didn't cut it then I would have lost the rest of my body.

Tai: I got to say, I never thought that I'd meet someone so...what's the word?

Before Tai could continue, shirou was tackled by a swarm of crimson rose petals, Shirou bounced a few time before landing on his back. Ruby Rose was now on top of him, grinning at him with gleeful eyes.

Ruby: Shirou! Your awake!

Shirou: Ruby I'm glad to see that you've okay, So how was your chat with Yang?

Ruby suddenly became a lot gloomier, Rin, Tai and Ruby looked sorrowful, sensing that he just landed on a minefield, he also stayed quiet.

Tai: You see, during the fall of Beacon, Yang decided to fight against a White Fang leader, and she lost big time.

Shirou: What happened during the fight?

Rin: Yang had lost her right forearm. She having the opposite reaction to you.

Tai: I've tried to calm her down buts she been moody with everyone. Me, Qrow, Rin and now Ruby.

Rin: The whole night's effected her, the Fall of Beacon, the lost of her arm and Blake running away.

Shirou: Blake ran away? Do you know where to?

Rin: No but I do know that Sun went after her, so she should be fine.

Shirou: what happened to Weiss, CFVY?

Ruby: Weiss was sent back to Atlas and I think that team CFVY got transferred to Haven academy.

Shirou: What else did I miss?

Tai: Ironwood has retreated all his forces back to Atlas, and with the destruction of Beacon tower, we've lost communication between the other kingdoms.

Shirou: What the hell is thick headed General thinking. After an attack like that, he shouldn't be retreating like he did.

Qrow: Your right kid. Things are a mess now. Shirou, I hate to be the bearer of more bad news but...

Shirou: But what?!

Qrow: Not all your friends made it. Some died.

Shirou's eyes widened at hearing this, he tilted his head a tad bit. Qrow was expecting sorrow and anger but what he saw in Shirou's eyes made him a little scared. They were wide and held no emotion. There wasn't any anger, sorrow or even determination, they were empty.

Shirou: Damn it I should have been there. So who didn't make it?

Rin: Penny.

Ruby: Pyrrha.

Shirou: So how did they die?

Qrow: James said that the guy named Angra Mainyu, killed her. I have no idea how the spartan died.

???: It was Avenger that killed her.

Shirou turns to see Muramasa again. He was leaning against the wall next to the staircase, having a gloomy expression.

Shirou: thought you went to take a nap.

Muramasa: couldn't sleep. It was the same person. I was distracted finishing off the woman that I didn't notice him sneak from behind. I regret failing that girl.

The whole atmosphere got depressing, Shirou got up and started to walk upstairs. Tai wondered where he was going.

Tai: Hey Shirou where are you going?

Shirou: I'm going to try and cheer up Yang and if that fails then I'll just go back to the spare bedroom.

Muramasa watched him leave, knowing Shirou was lying about his mental wellbeing. When he wasn't in view Tai turned to Qrow.

Tai: Qrow that kid was pretty-

Qrow: Contradicting.

Tai: yeah. Let's Hope he's actual okay.

——————————————————-

[Chapter End]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 4.3K 42
The title says it all. (Disclaimer:I don't own Fate or RWBY!)
8.5K 104 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, Gurren Lagann, or any pictures or videos/music used for this story. Also, this is actually my first story to write. Thi...
78.1K 1K 23
(a/n: Disclaimer i dont own rwby or green arrow there owned by there rightfull owners please support the original releases) A/n: Oliver queen was a h...
31.5K 693 4
Miyuverse Shirou Emiya still has to complete his side of the contract in ensuring Miyu's happiness. As Alaya has given him the chance to fulfil the o...