BTS AU

By stefaniraloska

BTS Alternal Universe This is a book that contains all types of fictions and imagines. Something like a colle... More

1: prank gone wrong
2: the new student
3: prom night
4: room 33
5: babysitting
6: family
7: don't go
8: don't change
9: the bet
10: home alone
11: the cannibal
12: phone swap
13: surrogate mother
15: he loses your kid
17: bully
18: you hide your relationship
16: im always here for you
19: proposal
20: my secretary
21: sick after an argument
22: the FBI agent
23: you want to abort
24: internet friends
25: you give birth
26: kidnapped
27: on your period
28: confession
29: step brother
30: security girl
31: new mommy

14: pool party

208 6 0
By stefaniraloska

-------♤-------

Strange. But, in a good way. That's how I felt when I first met Yoongi. After that it immediately went to heart race and shaking.

Then I knew I was in love. Eventually, he liked me back and, we got together.

Our relationship goes well. We always listen to each other so we don't argue at all. But of course, Yoongi as Yoongi, he knows how to get jelaous and overprotective.

That sometimes makes me mad, but I find it cute at the same time. I know that he cares.

"Y/n ah~" - I felt his hand on my hip.

"What is it, Yoon?" - I asked while cutting onions.

"I'm needy.." - I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is there a single day where your friend is not calm?" - I asked and turned around to face him.

"But you never help me fix that."

"Well maybe I don't want to fix it." - I mumbled under my breath.

"Okay okay, I'll fix my problem myself. Like I've been doing for the past two years." - he said looking down.

I felt sorry for him, but I couldn't hide the smile that formed on my face.

Sex is not always the main thing in a relationship.

"How about we throw a party tonight?" - I said as soon as the idea came to mind.

"Yeah, that sounds great. A pool party." - he said and I nodded in agreement.

"And please don't wear that revealing bikini you wore last time, or you'll make me fight guys again." - he said and I chuckled.

"I really like that one, though." - I said to tease him.

"Y/n. You know I don't like guys staring at you, you know how mad that makes me." - he glared at me as we prepared breakfast together.

"You got everything, right? Snacks and drinks?"

"All here." - he left the bags on the table.
"I better set everything up. We don't have much time till our friends arrive." - I said and took out glasses and plates.

"Don't you think we should've invited more people?" - he asked as he helped me set up.

"You're the one who said that you get jelaous easily and that I should ignore any contact with boys, remember?"

"Right, okay."

We were quick with setting the food, so the whole house was ready when our friends started arriving.

I was wearing a simple dress and under it I wore my favorite bikini. Or, the one that Yoongi told me not to. I might get in trouble for that later.

"You guys this is sick! How long has it been since you last threw a party?" - Yoongi's best friend, Jimin said.

"We're glad you're having a good time." - I said and gave him a smile. It was hard to hear each other because of the loud music.

"Let's get in the pool." - Yoongi said and dragged me outside.

He put my arms up and took off my dress.
"I could've done it by myself, you know." - I shot him a glare.

"There are people around us." - I said when he took off his shirt.

"Do I look like I care?" - he said and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get in." - I slowly followed him inside the pool. It took me a couple of seconds to get used to the water temperature. I was sensitive to that.

Peacefully swimming, I felt a hand on my back.

"Yoon?" - I said and he smirked devilishly.
"You know, I really meant what I said earlier." - he said as he pulled me towards his chest so that my back was facing him.

"Oh really. And what was that? I can't quite remember." - I said and chuckled secretly.

"You will princess." - he said and started caressing my thigh.

I shivered at his touch, and that somehow turned me on.

"Turned on, I see?" - he said as he moved closer to my private area.

"Y-Yoongi.. there are people here." - I said and he laughed.

When I looked around, I could see that everyone was inside. So it was only me and Yoongi. I know what that meant, and it wasn't good for me.

"I know how much you want this, Y/n. Admit it. You were ready this whole time but you decided to make me suffer. Now you have to pay." - he said and I could see how his eyes were now filled with lust.

I gulped hardly, because I knew what was about to come.

"I told you not to wear this revealing cloth. That always makes me hungry for you, Y/n." - he said as his hands were now exploring my whole body.

Starting from my chest, he moved down to my abdomen. The fact that we were in water was only making this worse.

I was too distracted from his other hand that I completely did not notice what he was going to do, until I felt his fingers inside of me.

"Ah Yoongi!" - I let out a scream but thankfully, no one heard because of the music. That was the last thing I wanted to happen now.

"That's right. Scream my name." - he said as he went deeper.

"For fuck's sake Yoongi this is my first time!"
- I said as I tilted my head back, leaning on his shoulder. With that, he got the opportunity to leave purple marks all over my neck.

He turned me around and lifted me over his shoulder. I gasped at the sudden movement. He took me out of the pool and used our back door to get inside our bedroom. He threw me on the bed and started to undress himself.

I was a sweating mess even now, I couldn't imagine what was going to happen to me.
I've never seen this side of Yoongi, but I was loving it.

His whole body was wet, which made him even hotter.

"Be gentle." - I said after he ripped off my swimsuit.

"I want to be rough with you. I want to make you cum so bad, and I want to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for days." - he said and I felt myself gulping again. That was all I could do anyways.

"You're going to love this." - he said and I looked at him confused.

What the hell did he mean by that?

He opened a drawer, took out a blindfold and a small red rope.

"What are you doing?" - I couldn't help but chuckle.

My hands were now tied above my head and I couldn't feel anything. I was lowkey scared even, not knowing what he was up to.

"Have you seen Fifty Shades of Grey?" - he asked and I shook my head. But I definitely knew what the movie was about.

"I just want to pleasure you, Y/n. I want to be your first, and your last. I want to give you the world. That's what you deserve."
- he said as he attacked my lips and my neck.

"But you know what you also deserve, princess?" - he stopped kissing me and rested his body on mine.

"What?" - I said while biting my lip.

I wanted him so bad.

"You deserve a punishment for being a bad girl." - he said and I laughed.

"Let's go from the back first." - he said and swiftly turned me around that I was now laying on my stomach.

He slapped my butt and left wet kisses on.
"Ready?" - he said and I only mumbled a quiet 'yes'.

"You won't be a virgin anymore, sweetie."
- he said and entered me.

"Argh!" - the loud scream was the only thing that escaped my mouth.

I didn't know he was this big..

It took me some time to get used to his size.
A small tear escaped my eye, but the pain was soon replaced with pleasure and I was loving it.

After pulling out he untied my hands and took off my blindfold.

I started kissing him again, leaving scratches on his neck but he put my hands down.
"Why don't you let me touch you?" - I asked with a pout.

"We'll save that up for next time. Now I just want to pleasure you. Since it's your first time." - he winked and kissed my forehead.

Distracted from his kissing, I only felt something cold on my breasts.

"Nipple clamps?" - he said and put them on before I could stop him.

I won't like the feeling I get when he removes them.

"I like you with strawberry flavour." - he said and I looked at him confused.

He took a cup of ice cream that was on the night table, along with a spoon.

The ice cream flavour was strawberry.

Taking it with the spoon, he put ice cream all over my body.

My breasts, stomach, my thighs and my private area.

He gave me a little smirk before he leaned towards my body and kissed my lips again.

Then he pecked my neck, until it was time to lick the ice cream off of me.

The pleasure was too much to handle, I couldn't control my heavy breathing as soon as his tongue played with me.

"There, since the ice cream is removed.. I think we can move to the main part."

I saw him preparing to enter me again.

"Ready?"

"Mhm." - I mumbled weakly.

First it's a gasp, then it's a scream, and then it's a moan.

Moving back and forth with an inhuman pace, I could hear our skin clapping and his heavy breathing.

"Do you promise to obey from now on?" -he asked but all I let out were moans.

"Answer me!" - he slapped my butt and I came to my senses.

"Aah, yes daddy!" - I said and he slowed down, until he actually stopped.

"I'll remove the clamps now." - he said and took them out in the middle of his sentence.

He pulled me in his embrace and covered us up with the sheets.

"Maybe I should also have a playroom in our house so that I can take you there whenever you break a rule."

-------♤-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 8.7K 59
~ A fanfic where 7 boys unknowingly fall in love with you. ~ Just one of those cringy fanfics ;) *COMPLETED* ~ check out my new ff
3.8K 184 32
We will try to make this FF different from the others and if you are interest in it just read it.
17.5K 535 34
Yes, I have a twin No, we do not change places..well maybe [a/n: honestly, the summary for this book literally doesn't go with the story at all, and...
6.7K 340 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios ✨⚘ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!