I will never love or will i (...

Galing kay Yuki567

A girl that is emotionless and two boys that hate each other, will make the emotionless girl that says she wi... Higit pa

I will never love or will i (Izaya and Shizuo love triangle)* Editing*
Part 1 (in the past) *edited*
Part 2 (In the past)*edited*
Part 3 (In the Past) *edited*
Part 4 (In the Past) *Edited*
Part 6 (In the Past)
Part 7 (In the past)
Part 8 (In the past)
part 9 (In the past)
Part 10 (In the past)
Part 11 (In the Past)
Part 12 (In the Past)
Chapter 13 (in the past)
Chapter 14 (in the past)
Chapter 15 (in the past)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Introduction
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (End)
Surprise!!! (Read!!)
READ

Part 5 (In the past)

1.8K 68 6
Galing kay Yuki567

Part 5 

Izaya's POV

"I don't know, but your different kana-chan"  I look into her eyes as if I were in love with her,  but instead i see that  she is confused and bored as if my fake reaction was nothing to her.  

"Well Orihara, you should know that not everyone will be the same as the other person; every human is different from each other" I let out a small sigh seeing that she didn't know what I meant behind the meaning of these words. If she was some other girl they would blush and take advantage of the situation, but instead I get a reaction no other girl would do. 

"Orihara"I snap out of my thoughts and look at Kana to see what  she wanted. 

"Yes kana-chan" 

"Your about to get hit by- " before she could finish her sentence I get hit with a ball in the back of the head  making me land head first on the ground. 

Kana-chan POV

"Your about to get hit by-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Izaya had gotten hit by the ball already by two girls that looked like twins, but one of them had glasses and had a smirk on her face that looked like Izaya's.

?: "Ha that should teach you to mess with me"

??"um, Mairu do you think that was ok"

Mairu: "Don't worry Kururi, Izaya won't do anything; hm oh look she's awake" The one with the glasses pointed at me while the other girl looks at  me which I just stare back with an emotionless face, but then looked at Izaya who was on the ground still. 'Hmm i wonder is he alive or is he dead' as i looked at him again i could see he was moving now. 'so hes alive' when he was about to get up i gt up from the bed and stepped on him. 

Izaya: "What the, Kana-chan get off me"  I just ignored him and stayed on top of him while looking at the two girls; seeing that they are Izaya's sisters. 

"So you two are Izaya's sister; am i right"

Mairu: "Hmp, don't compare us  to him, but yes we are"

"I see, so what both of your names"

Mairu: "My  name is Mairu and this is my lovey and beautiful sister Kururi" I looked at the direction she was pointing at and saw the girl that had short brown hair that went to her shoulder and i got to admit she was adorable. 

Izaya: "If your done talking to my sister, would you mind  getting off me now."

I looked down below me to see Izaya  with an annoyed face, but i ignored it and stayed where i was. 

"So tell me were are your parents?"

Mairu: "I'll parents are working and we don't really see them much, nor do they come home; so don't worry"

"I see, ok then tell me alittle bit about yourselves"

Mairu: "I like to be by girls and by my sister the most, and i hate Izaya" I looked at her odd as she smiled at the last part of her sentence, but ignored it and  looked at the other girl.

Kururi: "I don't really like anything, but i hate Izaya" 

Izaya: "Well i feel loved now" I looked at him odd and recomposed myself and got off of Izaya.

Izaya: "Finally, you weigh alot  you know; i think you broke my back" I looked at with a emotionless face and faced the two twin sisters. 

Mairu: "So whats you name"

"I am Kana Woodsrow"

Izaya: "Also known as the daughter of the Woodsrow inc. and next in line also my new toy"

I looked at Izaya with a blank face, but was angry about the way he thought of me as a toy, which i would not let him do.

"Who said i was your toy, Orihara" I said with my monotone voice; while he smirked at me.

Izaya: "Well me of course"

Mairu: "Hey who said she could be your toy anyway" Izaya just  glared at her and ignored them while walking close to me and grabbing a lock of hair of mine and wrapped it around his  finger. Which looked like as if he was tiring to say he will make sure it was me who will be wrapped around his finger.  

I just walked away from him and walked out his room and the other two girl did the same and walked beside me. 

Mairu: "Hey kana, where are you going"

"Away from  Izaya"

Mairu: "Oh ok, hey do you want go to our  room" I stopped walking and looked at them and nodded. They each took hold of my hand and took me to there room; which looked like any other girls room. 

Mairu: "This is where i sleep and and that  Kururi's bed" 

"So you two share the same bedroom then" 

Mairu: "Yep, because we like to be with each other right Kururi"

Kururi: "mm hmm" I look at the two of them and smile at them, until they have a surprised face on there face.

"What is it"

Mairu: "Well you look like a person that wouldn't smile, but now that you smiled it kind  of surprised us"

"I see, well you are right i do not smile at all, but you two feel like sister to me"

Mairu: "Really! yeah now we can be sister can't we?" I looked at her surprised, but then smiled at her.

"Sure why not" The both cheered and hugged me, but i then felt two other pair of arms hold me from behind. 

"What are you doing Izaya?" He let go of me and went in front of me and the two girls that were hugging me. 

Izaya: "Well hugging you of course, since they got to hug you i should get a hug too" 

"Make a better excuse then that  next  time Orihara" He just  smirked at me and walked closer to me. Until my stomach growled and he stopped walking closer to me and smirked.

Izaya: "How rude of me, i forgot to make you some dinner kana-chan" I looked at him and noticed i was looking at him, because he answered my question that i was thinking.

Izaya: "I may not look it, but i can cook"

"Yes, well you are right you don't look like you can"

Izaya: "well I feel trusted" The two girls  giggled and led me out the room and took me down stairs toward the kitchen. 

Mairu: "Don't trust Izaya, he can't cook; he just heats these and gives it to us to eat" I  look at the object she was holding and saw it was just packet of food to put in the microwave. I look at her with a 'then why was he saying he can cook' face.-_- 

"You guys shouldn't eat that, its not healthy"

Mairu: "Then what are we going to eat" I sigh to myself and open the refrigerator  to see what there was. As i opened it i saw there was lots of ingredients in there to make  food with.

"Don't worry i'll make food for you guys"

They  both look at me with confused faces, wondering how i knew how to cook.

"Don't worry i do know how to cook, even through i am the daughter of a big inc. i  do know a thing or two" they nod and walk into the living room.

When i got all the ingredents out and mixed some of them together and ut it in the oven and started a new food. When i was about to take out the food out of the oven someone opened it before i could. 

Izaya: "You shouldn't open an oven when the heat is still on" I faced him with a 'I know  that' face.

"Yes, i know that, that's why i turned it off"

Izaya: "Oh is that so, well anyway you shouldn't harm your delicate fingers"

I ignored his compliment and took the food out the oven, with oven mittens. I later on pushed Izaya  out of the kitchen and turned off the stove and let the  food cool down. When it cooled down i went and set down the table  and put the food down on the table. 

Mairu: "Wow, it looks delicious" I smile down at heand patted her head.

"Well, are you guys just going to stare at it or are you going to eat or not" Each one of them sat down and grabbed the food and put it on there plates and ate it all as if they never ate. 

Izaya: "Kana-chan i didn't know you could cook this good?"

Mairu:"Yeah, your food taste so good" 

"Well thanks for the compliments and Orihara you don't know a lot of stuff about me and you never will"

Izaya: "Oh is that a challenge i hear"

"No"  

Izaya: "Hmp,  your no fun kana-chan" 

"As if i cared"

Izaya: "Oh you will sooner or later" he muttered

"What was that Orihara"

Izaya: "Oh nothing, oh and why is it you call me Orihara instead of Izaya"

"I don't know"

Izaya:"What do you mean you don't know"

"Well i don't know and anyway why do you care"

Izaya: "Because it annoys me when you call me that "

"Well then i'll just keep on calling you that then" 

Izaya: "Whatever"

"Mairu and Kururi i'll be sleeping  in your room tonight"

Mairu: "Really"

"mhm"

Mairu and Kururi: "Yeah"

Izaya: "I wouldn't sleep in their if i was you"

"What do you mean"

Izaya: "Oh nothing, well i'll be in my room if you need me"

"Goodnight"

Izaya: "Goodnight, your need it"

"hmm?"

Mairu: "Don't mind him" 

"Okay, well we should go to sleep too"

Mairu and Kururi: "Okay" As  i told them that i took there plates and picked everything up and cleaned it before walking up the stairs. When i walked inside the room i found that they hand put the beds together and made a space for me in the middle for me to sleep in.

Mairu: "Come on Kana you get to sleep in the middle" I twiched a smile to her, but went  to the bathroom to change. When i came out i had my tank top that i had under my uniform and mairu and kururi gave me a pair of shorts that were too short that belonged to there moms. 

"Are you sure your mom won't mind"

Mairu: "Yes it is alright, she won't mind and anyway shes working overseas and won't be back for a long time."

"Alright'  I then layed down in between them as they  hug me, for some reason it felt kind of weird since i never let any person hug me or even touch me. When they had gone  to sleep  i heard  a noise downstairs. I quietly got out of bed and went down th steps trying not to make a sound, when i was on the last  step i went towards the  kitchen were the light was on. When i entered a hand had covered my mouth and a pair of arms were holding me i was about to hit the person in the gut, before i realized it was.....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

87.2K 3K 20
Izaya finds Shizuo half dead on the street. "Im calling Shinra so he can get you healed up. Aren't I such a nice person Shizu-chan~" he said mocking...
7.9K 225 26
In a world where the innocent hearts of people goes into a constant loop of coming and going, meeting and separating, falling in and falling out of l...
113 0 20
A girl born of unfortunate circumstances, Akira has lived her life hating a part of herself but when she meets a boy with green curls she learns to m...
193K 8.2K 103
Shizuo and Izaya are both always fighting. It's always the same. Shizuo gets angry, and Izaya always gets away. So what happens when things turn out...