imbalance | trent alexander-a...

By cosmic-parker

โ Well, sorry to say this, but I think I'm going to be here for a while โž imbalance ใ€‹ใ€‹lack of proportion or r... More

act one.
nulla.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
thirty.
epilogue.
bonus.
blurb.
bonus.
parity.
bonus.
update.

twenty-nine.

3.9K 100 20
By cosmic-parker

cased closed

Following the semi-final, Wynter still had to overcome her court case. It was a rather important day for the french girl as the verdict from the jury would finally be voiced much to her relief after such a dreadful process. The case only gained proper attention in January but had been going on since the previous year in August. And so the fact that it was coming to a bittersweet conclusion, the fact that it would no longer linger in her mind sent a sensation of blissfulness over her body.

On top of that, Wynter's emotions had gone through the motions since the case came into the eye line of the court themselves. Stress, anger, confusion, dejection – just to name a few. It had taken a massive toll on her well-being throughout the course of the past few months, having to relive the agony inflicted on her body back in Russia as well as attempting to balance out her relationship with her football career—something she tragically failed to do.

It could be argued that the court appearances also caused a minor fracture in the couple's relationship however neither one of them never thought much of it anymore as they rather not relive the complications that they faced once upon a time ago.

When it came to the court cases, Claire, Alyssa and Wynter's attorneys were apart of the french girl's entourage. However, this time one around, one person couldn't help but tag along onto the dreadful occasion.

As the court had gone to a quick adjournment, Wynter and Trent lounged around in the hallways in a peaceful manner, isolated from all the adults and the serious scenery. The pair sat cuddled up together on the seats provided, the scouse's arm over Wynter's shoulders in a protective manner.

Since arriving, Wynter hadn't spoken much unless advised to and the scouse knew exactly why—even though the case was coming to an end, the jury had yet to voice their judgement which sparked up untouched nerves in the french girl. However, not walking overstep her borderlines, he left the girl in her tranquil place, only offering his comforting touch and words.

Trent rotated his head to glance at his girlfriend, who busied herself by picking at her nails. "Hey, Winnie."

"Hmm?" She hummed, diverting her eyes away from her hands. Her rimless glasses on full display for Trent.

"You look beautiful." He said, pressing a soft kiss to her forehand.

Even with his little, cute gestures, Wynter always still flushed under his influence. "Thank you," she said in a timid tone, leaning closer into his side.

"No seriously; you really do. Your glasses bring out your eyes." He complimented, sliding the glasses up her nose to prevent them from falling again.

Wynter scoffed at his comment. "Okay first off, I have brown eyes so nothing can bring them out. Along with that, these glasses aren't even real! My mom made me wear them so I look smart for today."

Trent placed his finger on her chin so she would look his way, offering his gentle smile. "Well, with or without glasses, I still love you all the same."

The pair had only expressed their first I love you's to each other just a few days ago and yet they couldn't get enough of it.

Wynter grinned brightly at the scouse. "I love you too," she returned the favour, pressing a kiss against his lips. When they pulled away, the french girl spoke up. "Thank you for being with me today. I don't know what I would do if you weren't here."

"It's alright. I want to be able to support you through this process as much as I can. I wish I had known about this beforehand. No one should have to go through this by themselves, Winnie."

"I know but somehow I had to. Since the start of the year, I've had to relive that moment over and over again just by being in this courthouse," she sighed, shaking her head at the thought of the agonising experience. "And to bump up my nerves, what if I get a verdict from the jury that I don't like? All of this would have been for nothing."

When he heard his girl's voice crack a bit, he softened, pulling her closer into his embrace if that were even possible. "Hey, hey, hey. None of this has been for nothing. You know that your mum, Alyssa and your legal team has worked so hard to make sure you will win this case. From what I have seen and heard, all the evidence given seems legit enough for the court to realise that the man who attacked you should be sent away for a very long time."

"But what if that's not the case?" Wynter pulled away from Trent so she could look him in the eyes.

The scouse intertwined their fingers before he pulled them both up to stand. "Think about it this way – if he's found guilty then his sentence will be longer since he pleaded not guilty. It's a win-win situation for you."

She nodded her head, but slowly, trying to wrap her head around the situation. Then, Wynter took in a shaky breath. "I mean, I guess but I'm still nervous. Literally anything could happen in the next hour in that courtroom."

"Whatever happens in the next hour or so," Trent gripped her other hand, giving both a reassuring squeeze as well as his charming grin. "Just know that I'll be sat a few seats behind you. I'll be there with you the whole time, through everything. Alright?"

What felt like an eternity, the scouse received an assured look from the french player, a timid smile gracing her facial features. "Okay."

"Winnie, honey," The pair diverted their attention away from each other and turned around, catching sight of Claire who approached them in an unrushed manner. "It's time to get back in there again."

"Of course it is," she turned back to Trent, a slight pout on her face. "Wish me luck in there."

"You don't need it," Trent scoffed in a joking way. "But I'll give it to you anyway because it's you." He placed a short kiss on her lips. His cute gesture could've been more intimately-charged though since Wynter's mom was present, he kept his touches respectful. Just before the french girl detached from his touch, he squeezed her hand once more. "Though on a serious note, good luck in there."

. . .

". . .Your Honor, the members of this Jury find the defendant guilty."

With a stray tear running down her face, a smile slowly formed on Wynter's face as she comprehended the words of one of the jury members which held so much significance to her, nodding every once and while whenever the judge directed her attention on the player. From beside her, she glanced at her mother with a look of immense gratitude, knowing well that she wouldn't be in the current position she was in if it weren't for her dedicated actions to make this justice a reality.

For the first time in a while, only pure relief and content coursed through her body. It was something so unheard of in her recent experiences that as soon as it expressed itself in its true form, the french player let out a huge breath she didn't even know she was holding in, rebuking all the negativity that had built up in her system over the course of the past few months.

There always used to be an intense sensation of sheer weight stacked on her shoulders. However, with the verdict being in her rightful favour, they were now buried underground – resting in peace and never to seen once more.

Even though her attacker was to be placed away in confinement for very a long period of time, it didn't mean that would Wynter dismiss the events that occurred in Russia—no way. I mean, she couldn't. It was permanently drilled into her mind. Taking that into consideration, as everything worked out for her in the end, she just wanted to put the situation to rest and move with her hectic life, knowing there were way more obstacles she as a football player had to face in the future.

Once the court was dismissed by the judge, Wynter jumped out of her seat and ran out of the room, knowing who would be waiting outside. And as she rightfully guessed, he was indeed there.

Ignoring those crowded up in the hallways of the courthouse, as soon as she reached Trent, she fell into his embrace, instantly pressing her lips against his, the desire of affection filled in her system. The pair's hands found themselves travelling towards their preferred comfort zones—Trent's along her jawline while Wynter's were locked behind his neck, loss of contact seeming to be something that she refused to accept in the soft moment.

The couple silently gasped for needed air in sync when their lips parted. Trent smiled down at his girlfriend whose facial expression mirrored his own. "How are you feeling right now?"

She shook her head as if she were still digesting the decisions recently made by the law. "Honestly, I couldn't be any greater. I don't think I've been this happy in so long!" she replied, her lips curling up.

"That's good to hear. You deserve a break from all of this. Are you going to talk to the press?"

"Thankfully, no. My mom doesn't want me to so my attorney is going to. We also don't have training today so we're free for the rest of the day."

"Well, what do you want to do? It's your day after all. What do you fancy doing?"

"Considering everything that is happening, I think it's best that I stay out of the public eye," Wynter caressed the scouse's shoulder in an amorous manner, clear lust present in her eyes. "Can we head back to yours?"

Trent's eyes widened by the slightest at the french girl's actions. There had been a few occasions where she expressed her needs to him or vice versa but they were never fulfilled to its potential since the pair had yet to reach that particular base. In his eyes, that was soon about to change drastically.

When a sudden wave of confidence washed over him, a throaty laugh escaped his mouth before he smirked, his hands pinching her waist. "Whatever she wants, she gets."

Just as the young couple were about to stray the scene, Claire and Reed appeared. "Where are you going, Wyns?"

Wynter glanced at the scouse then to her parents. "Uh, I think we're going to head out now."

"Uh-huh," Reed nodded, folding his arms. While Trent stood beside Wynter with a nervous look on his face, the french girl rolled her eyes, knowing her dad was attempting to intimidate the scouse. "Where are you two heading out to?"

"Um, my place, sir." The scouse stuttered, suddenly feeling flushed.

"Have her back to her house by ten, alright?" Reed advised in what he viewed as a stern voice. From her position next to Trent, Wynter saw her mother trying to conceal her laughter as she hid her face in her husband's shoulder.

"Dad!" Wynter whined in annoyance.

Then, Reed broke out of his serious character by showcasing a grin. "Calm down, Winnie! I'm just messing with you two."

"Please Trent sweetheart, ignore Reed. He and Nate just love to pick on boys Wynter are with." Claire assured the defender, bringing him into a hug.

"That is true," Reed nodded. "But on a serious note, make sure you take care of her. She definitely needs it, especially since she can't do things most twenty-year-olds can do at their age."

"Dad!" Wynter groaned once again, causing everyone to laugh.

When the laughter died down, Trent smiled fondly at the player beside him. "Of course, anything for her." He said as he shook hands with Reed.

Once the players finished their little conversation with the Reyes parents, hand in hand, Trent and Wynter made their way out of the courthouse, prepared to fulfil each other's desires by displaying their zealous feelings through some promiscuous acts.

So the moment the pair stepped foot into Trent's place, things instantly took a turn for the best. Body parts were being softly gripped or pinched while clothes were discarded without a care in the world. Their hot breaths and gasps filled the air, the atmosphere suddenly becoming heavy, struggling under thick pressure. Soft whimpers and moans still managed to escape the couple's lips, openly expressing the pleasure and love one gave the other and vice versa.

The affectionate expression between the two was certainly something new to the pair. It came as an ajar expression of their love for one other. Unlike this particular session, their previous ones only held luscious pleasure to please each other's needs. They also held a faith sense of awkwardness seeing as neither of them had uttered the eight-letter phase yet. This time around, every act was followed by an I love you, every kiss across one's body came with lavish praise and every touch was conducted with absolute care and caution.

When their bodies finally gave in, the pair collapsed one final time of the scouse's bed. While Wynter eventually dozed off due to the high-energy activities, Trent laid beside her with an intrigued look on his face, silently admiring the godsent gift beside him. Even though he'd seen Wynter bare many times than he could count, he would always find himself stunned by the angelic sight.

That's when he knew God made a winter angel—when he saw the frost-like lightning bolts on her hips.

——

[ Last chapter and the epilogue left! By the way, for any of those who are reading my imagines book, I apologise for the lack of updates. I've got school in mind at the moment so writing isn't exactly a priority. I've also got writer's block right now so that's stopped me from writing but once I can, I'll eventually get to getting some imagines written for y'all :) ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 43 38
In the electrifying world of Liverpool FC, Dominik Szoboszlai discovers that the game of love can be just as unpredictable. Best friends with Milica...
107K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
89.1K 2.2K 31
"๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ" (a trent alexander-arnold fic) ยฉ mufcbae - started 29/06/23 ...