Seductress

By theathea3015

"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the te... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49(Pt.2)
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Help

Chapter 44

3.1K 217 33
By theathea3015

This is not supposed to be happening. This isn't how I planned for it to go. Following my confession this morning, I knew it was time to call it quits. Something told me not to come but since Harry ordered me to his house, I decided to break it to him.

I don't care if you send those pictures. I can't keep lying to him. He's an amazing man who's done nothing to me. I just can't. The deal is off. Do your worst.

I had told him and I could see the shock register on his face. After finding out Nick was jealous of the men who have been calling me, it made me so emotional and I loved him even more.

"Do you love him? You fucking love him don't you?! That wasn't the deal! You weren't supposed to fall in love with him." He yelled and I flinched. He was upset but I was scared he would hit me. Tears kept falling down my eyes uncontrollably.

"Why? Why does everyone love him? Why can't you love me princess ? I love you." I saw the plea in his eyes as he held my hands but I pulled away from him. Repulsed by his touch.

He's got no idea what love is. He just loves what Nick loves. He's crazy.

"I-I'm sorry..I can't ..I won't be able to do that anymore....I-I can't. I don't care about your threats anymore. Do your worst." I said turning on my heels to leave but he pulled me back into his arms

"No! No, I love you ,please.." he started before forcing his lips unto mine.

What? Stop!

I tried pushing him off and that's when I felt the door being thrown open and punch thrown in  Harry's way  so hard, he fell down.

I faced Nick and I knew it was over. No! This can't be happening.

"N-Nick .. p-please let me explain.. please." I started with more tears falling down my face

"Good to see you brother. Welcome to the show! You're gonna fucking love this." Harry started and laughed standing up and all I wanted was to take Nick away so I could explain calmly.

But of course, that didn't happen.

I had a bad feeling about this. I should have trusted my gut!

"Tell him princess. Tell him everything. This isn't how I wanted it to play out but I don't mind it one bit. Go on." Harry said cleaning his lip and I looked at him with disgust.

"What the fuck is hé talking about ?" Nick asked me and my heart beat faster than ever.

"N-Nick please let's g-go home.. I-I'll explain everything to you home..p-please.." I started

"Fine. I'll tell him. Your little girlfriend here is a lying bitch." Harry started and before I knew it, Nick had landed another punch in his face.

"N-Nick! Please.. let's go ..p-please." I screamed , terrified by the fury I saw in his eyes.

"Y-you're such an idiot Nicholas DeMorgane." Coughing more blood. "Just living in a fucking bubble not knowing what's really around you. Idiot. Self centered prick. " He said again laughing.

"What the fuck are you talking about? If you're drunk, that's no excuse for you to kiss my girl!" Nick said and I was getting dizzy.

"Your girl? You mean the girl I paid to make you fall in love with you? Yeah sure, let's call her that."

"Stop it! Stop telling him that you asshole!" I interrupted him trying to take nick out of his office but he stood still.

"Please let's go. I promise to explain it all..." I said and he looked at me for the first time and squeezed my hand. I was pleading with him with my eyes and we turned on our heel to leave.

"Fine! Guess, I'll just have to send your nudes to TMZ huh? I'm sure that'll make an amazing magazine cover!" Harry spit behind us and I hoped Nick wouldn't stop because I no longer cared. As long as Nick forgave me.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" Nick roared and turned to face him and I saw a satisfied grin on Harry's face.

"Oh? Didn't your little girlfriend tell you? She came to my bed naked while you were in Norway. Half naked...maybe she wanted to seduce me or?" He said smiling cynically and I gritted  my teeth

"I don't care anymore! Do whatever you want with them you sick man. I hate you so fucking much!" I yelled at him and he laughed.

"You piece of shit! Why would you do that? You fucking pervert." Nick spat

"Aha! You finally ask why. You're not so dumb after all. But I'll finish my story first. Ari here, isn't my cousin." He started but I was about to talk when he interrupted me . "But of course you know that. But she isn't a childhood friend either! Woah, I'm a good lair huh?" He said and chuckled sarcastically before losing his smile.  Nick faced me with his face in a hard line and my lips were quivering.

He's crazy. He's borderline crazy.

"But princess here is the biggest liar of them all. Because she's made you think she loves you when it was all part of our plan. Granted, it wasn't supposed to go this way but it's a lot better but—"

"Get to the fucking point Harry. What the fuck are you saying? You're making absolute no sense here. In fact , I'm convinced you're insane."
Nick interrupted him and I just stood still knowing the truth was bound to come out.

"Okay okay. You want me to get to the point." He said coughing more blood and then smiling while looking at me.

"Well, I paid Ariane here, to pretend to be my cousin, work for you, get some information about your company, make you fall in love with her and then break your heart. " Harry said and I felt Nick still. He wasn't expecting that. I felt him slowly detach his hand from mine and I felt the tears fall.

"Y-you're fucking lying.." Nick said and I held my head down in shame.

"Nope ! And seeing your face right now means we were victorious! Princess we did a great job! We should celebrate!"

"P-please tell me he's lying Ariane. Please." Nick faced me and I could hear him begging.

"I-it's true b-but.." I started but her took a step back and took a sharp breath and my heart broke.

"Y-you've been lying all this while?"

"N-no..it's been real. My feelings for you are so real. Please believe that. It's not what it looks like I promise, I-I did it for Tammy. I-I didn't mean t-t-to.." I  sniffed and I looked to see Harry with a pleased face. I felt like all the energy was drained out of me. I saw the tears shining  in his eyes.

I broke his heart. I really did.

"Aww Nick.. did you get your heart broken? Again? Awwwwww" Harry mocked him still spitting blood out. His face was getting swollen from the punch. "Now you know what I felt when you took Cami from me. When you made her leave. I had no idea If she was dead and she lost our fucking baby because of you. You!You caused me our chance at happiness. So here's a taste of your own medicine you asshole." Harry spat and Nick looked at him while raking fingers through his hair.

"You were the guy in the video." He said simply and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Bingo! Dense mofo."

I felt Nick look up at me and then at Harry before walking out the office. I ran after him hot on his heels forgetting about Harry yelling after me. Zoey was holding his hand.

Where is she from?

Probably eavesdropping our conversation.

"Please let me explain Nick. Please." I begged again and he turned over to face me.

"I don't want to see your fucking face ever in my life. Go back to him. You deserve each other." He spat and I could feel his anger and hatred and I cried even more.

"No! Don't say that. Please. I love you. Please. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Nick. Please believe me." I fell to his feet about to beg when Zoey pulled me up.

"I'll have your things sent to you. I fucking hate you. You're worse than Camila. If she broke my heart, you shattered it. I guess congratulations are in order. Job well done Ariana Rodstein." He said turning on his heel and storming out and I let out a big sob.

"Give time Ari. You have to understand him. I'll talk to you later." Zoey told me kindly but I could see how disappointed she was. She smiled and ran after her brother.

"I-I'm sorry it had to go that way princess. But what's done is done." I heard the voice of the most vile man I've ever known. I looked up to see him with a swollen jaw and a bleeding lip. I mustered all the power I had in me and punched him hard on his jaw.

"Fuckkkkk!!" He screamed so loud and I spat in his face.

"You deserve worse you evil human being. You've already ruined my life so I have nothing to lose anymore. Do whatever you like." I told him leaving his house and hailing a cab back home.

"He knows. He knows Tammy and he hates me. I should have told him. I should have told him !" I cried into Tammy's  chest when I got home. I balled my eyes out and tried calling Nick countless of times.

I had a migraine and I had thrown up thrice. I had no appetite and I felt like I was dying. This is definitely worse than heartbreak.

The next two days go like that and the only thing stopping me from going to him is Tammy. She said I need to get well first. Tyler, Mel, Cedric and Tasha tried calling me but I wouldn't pick. Just told them I'm feeling unwell. Tyler stopped by with some fruits and flowers. I didn't see him. I didn't talk to anyone. Harry tried calling me too. He even came and threatened Tammy but she didn't have it. I just stayed in my bed looking at places.

On the third day, I took a shower and decided to talk to Nick by hook or by crook. "I have to do this Tammy. Let me just try." I told her and took a cab to Nick's house. Surprisingly, he had not told the security guards anything about me. I walked into his house and the sight made my heart break. There were bottles everywhere. He was sitting with his laptop in-front of him and drinking a bottle of whiskey. He was shirtless and still wearing just boxers.

I did that to him.

"Nick." I whispered coming close to him and he looked up at me with dead shot eyes. His hair was messy and he had a stubble on his face. He reeked of alcohol.

"Please don't do this to yourself." I told him coming to help him up from the couch so he could shower. Where was Zoey? Oh my gosh. As I tried lifting him up but he was too heavy. He chuckled and pushed my hands off him.

"Y-you think h-helping me sober up would erase what you did? You must be crazy Ariana..." he started drinking more whiskey.

"I just want to explain everything to you Nick. Please let me." I told him and he put the bottle away and looked at me.

"Come osi?"He yelled raking his fingers through his hair and pulling it while gritting his teeth. I flinched at his time and took a step back. He had a habit of switching to Italian when he was upset. I had no idea what he said.
(How dare you)

"You have no reason to be scared of me. I would never hurt you. Not like you did anyway." He said calming down and I tried not to cry.

"Please.. just let me...—"

How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?"

Ariana. No 'Ariane' , no 'cara' or 'baby' or 'tesoro'

I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his words The tears that I kept from rolling down my cheeks were unstoppable. I knew I just hurt him beyond imagination.

"I'm sorry Nick truly am." I told him sobbing.

"After everything between us, I loved you, I fuckin trusted you. I did everything I could to make you happy and you you-" he cut himself off.

He suddenly became extremely silent. Like he was thinking of forgiving me. Ha! Like that'll happen.

"Leave." he said in a dangerously low voice I almost didn't hear it.

"Leave!" he yelled and I heard it perfectly well this time. I flinched again as my heart shook.
"Leave before I do something I'd regret for the rest of my life." He added as he banged his fist on the table almost knocking off the almost empty bottle of Brandy he'd been obviously drinking all night.

Then it hit me.
It was crystal clear that not only had I seduced and tricked Mr. Perfect, but I'd also broken his precious heart beyond repair.

"I-I I'm just going to get my stuff." I told him since he had not sent my stuff for which I was still happy about before. I was about to walk to the stairs just to see Alyssa walking down in Nick's shirt.

My feet were frozen where they were. So quick? Already replaced me? I thought to myself bitterly.

"Oh hi Ariana. How are you doing sweetie?" She started with a sinister smile and I stood still. "I'm guessing your lies have caught up with you huh? Awesome." She laughed and went to the living room where Nick was downing another bottle.

I was beyond heartbroken but I knew I deserved it. I'm facing the consequences.

"Morning Nick baby." She said kissing his cheek but he pushed her away looking disinterested.

Good!

"Oh Ariana, did Nick tell you already?" She started twirling her hair in her finger.

"T-tell her what?" Nick stuttered and she smacked his arm lightly.

"Oh babe, you were probably too drunk to hear me last night..well, I'm pregnant."

"What?!!" We both exclaimed at the same time.

"What-how—" he started and she laughed. "Don't be silly hunny. Before you left me for this tramp, we used to have sex like bunnies. It's not magic! But anyway , that's the tea. I'm craving sea food. Can you have it ordered for me Nicky?" She said touching his bare chest and he swatted her hand away.

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I looked at Nick to see him with an expressionless face. I've lost him for good at this point .

"I-I guess I-I'm happy for you both. I-I should be taking my leave." I stuttered holding my bag tight.

"Ari—" Nick started when Alyssa cut him off. "Bye! I'll walk you out the door." She said walking to me and holding my arm.

"Just know that I've always loved you Nick ,and I don't think I'll ever stop." I said tearing up and Alyssa pulled me out of the house.

"Remember bitch. He'll always come back to me. I'm sure he has a fun time with you. But that's all it'll ever be. Fun. I'll have your name removed from the visitors list. Bye!" She said and slammed the door in my face.

I walked out of his house and his life with a heave heart. I went home and took a shower.

"I don't want to talk about it any more Tammy. I'm just going to sleep now." I spoke to my sister when she asked for details about what went down and apologized for the nth time.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything okay?" She said and I could feel the world spinning.

"Yeah . I'll be fine thoug—" I felt darkness consuming me as my body let out.

"Ariana!" Was the last thing I heard before it was just silence.

*******

"You're finally awake. I was so scared." Tammy said when I woke up to bright lights. I looked around and I realized I was in a hospital.

"What am I doing here?" I asked before coughing. She gave me a glass of water and I gulped it all.

"You fainted Ari. I was so afraid so I brought you to the hospital. Don't ever do that again! You were out for about 4 hours."

"Oh.." I said looking at surroundings. A minute later the doctor came in and smiled. He was a short man with black hair. "Ah you're finally up. How do you prefer to be called ?" He asked me and I muttered "Ariana."

"Nice meeting you Miss Ariana. I have your lab results and they're perfectly fine. You need to rest and reduce your stress levels. But besides that everything seems good."

"When can I leave then?" I asked him already itching to get out of the hospital.

"We need a day to monitor you and the baby, so hopefully by tomorrow. Perhaps direct you to an OB/GYN" He said and my eyes widened.

"B-baby?" I repeated and he nodded his head.

"Yes. Did the student doctor not tell you that?"

"N-no.."

"I apologize on her behalf. Well Miss Ariana, you're about 4-5 weeks pregnant. Congratulations."

Tammy and I looked at each other.

"I'll give you a minute to process the news and come back later . Is that okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered to myself

"You're pregnant Ari! How are you feeling?"

I have no fucking idea.

I'm pregnant.

***********

Guys guys! Vote vote! Please I just want your thoughts😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Tell me!

unedited !

Xoxo

Love y'all !

Nick's got 2 baby mamas and I'm not one of them 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂

😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
67.2K 1.5K 15
warning | The following story contains vulgar language and sexual scenes that might be offensive to some readers. So don't go complaining in the comm...
642K 32.8K 88
"Who are you?" I asked, still left in the shock and scared state that came over me when gunshots were heard. I look up to his face which was hidden b...
133K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...