Please, Just One Wish (Jelsa)

De jelsa_doc

Elsa Arendelle; the school most popular love advisor. Everybody wants her advice in dating and love life Why... Mais

Hello
Double Date
Last hope
Please Please Please
Bright Idea!
Strictly Business
Teased
Late
Tachycardia
Explode
Hold My Hand
Chivalry
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Fingertips
The F word
Busted
Sweet Dreams
Straight to the Point
Working on It
Half the Truth
The Encounter
Tack!
Knock knock
Starry Night
Bailed out
You
Ticking Bomb
Antagonist
Wrecked
The Fool
Fair Warning
Saturday Night
Oops
Jekyll and Hyde
Cards on the table
Jack Frost
Once, Twice, Three Times
Mendacious
Everything of Everything
The Afterglow
Memory Lane
Run!
Pinky Promise
Midnight story
Mercy
Great News!

Payback Time

1K 50 25
De jelsa_doc

"You started it"

I what?

"No one is actually told you to put up this whole lie", Tooth shrugged, her violet eyes pierce deep into mine asking for an explanation or simply an answer, but none she could find.

I shut my mouth.
She was right, and I couldn't argue more.

I could sense frustration and the urge for her to make me talk, but Tooth only sigh. She didn't push me, nor keep nagging me to talk.

"I should be heading back home now", I finally found my voice to talk, eventhough I know I just dodged a bullet for another bullet.

There was a brief silence between us, and for the first time in forever I prepared my ears and my heart when she was going to snap at me, pouring all her frustration to me.

Anytime soon now?

Still silence, all I could feel was the wind passing between us, softly playing my hair and kissing my cheeks with its cold hands.

Weird.

Slowly I looked up and finally my gaze fell on her. She didn't look angry or bothered by my answer, instead she smile and pulled my hand closing the gap between us, not giving any space for the wind to play with our hairs as she embraced me with a tight warm hug, "Please Elsa, please stop with all your lies, I can't lose my bestfriend, comeback to me", I heard her whispering those words in my ear.

I stood still.

Did I reply her hug? No.
Do I enjoy it? Yes.
Do you want to hug her?

"Please Elsa, just one wish"

"What did you say?", I knew well that I heard her crystal clear, but I just want to make sure.

She took a deep breathe and put her head on my shoulder asking for a support as she embraced me closer and I could feel her heartbeat on mine.

"Please, just one wish"

***

Its been days, maybe weeks I just lost tract of time since the last time Tooth and I had the talk.

I could say things happened; well for starters, I stopped hanging out in the cafetaria. No, not because my friends avoiding me but more like I was the one doing that to me.

Also, how could someone bear all the side eyes the entire school gave to me, the whispering, the noise, the talks about me being a total con about my own reputation.

Anna hasn't talked with me for the last weeks, not that we ever meet though, I mostly spent my days in school and in store taking extra shift just to make sure my brain didn't get numb because of this shitty hole I put myself into.

Ralph and Felix probably the closest thing I could say as a friend right now, sometimes Tammy came and brought me dinner. She's such a mother figure eventhough she looked tough.

Tadashiㅡ Ah, about Tadashi we haven't met or speak in a month and I don't even know if its too late to apologize and made a turning point where we could be best friend again. I miss him, I doㅡ but I just don't want to drag him back to all this kind of drama I made.

You heard me right, I made this whole drama. This whole being a love expert and all the fake ex-es that I never even knew if they existed or not.

Its all on me.

And now, the person you've been waiting for.
About Jack Frost, am I right?

Jack Frostㅡ uh, how do I put this? Well, he's doing nice.

I sometimes bumped into him when I take Olaf for a stroll, we said hi to each other like a normal human being, sometimes we talk about small things like the weather.

HA! Did you guys believe me?

How could I hang out with him, if I spent all
my time working?!

Wake up! Wake up!

Yeah, sorry I lied to you about Jack. Well only partly, I do sometimes saw him, like when he's going to school, but we never talked again or officially met. Just some glimpse of him going out or in the house.

About the window in my room, do I ever meet him there? Honestly, I never opened the window anymore, I never looked outside from it. Well for my defense, its getting cold outside soㅡ yeah, but mostly my reason is that I'm just scared to face him.

"Must've been hard, huh?", I heard a voice coming from another side.

"Why are you here, Peri?", I shifted my head and met this petite lady coming towards me, interrupting my tedtalk

"Why are you here?", she let herself be seated next to me

"Eating lunch, duh", I gave her a sarcastic smile as I took a spoonful from my lunch box

"Eating lunch? Under the bleachers? In the field? Really?" She asked me back to back; is she interogatting me?

"So what? I love the grass", I stated my reason which I believe its not a strong valid one, but whatever, thats the first thing that came out from my mind.

"Els, don't lie, its freezing cold out here", she sighed and zipped her lightblue jacket and rubbed both of her hands.

"Why do you care", I send daggers to her as she started to poke into my personal problems.

She stunned a bit after she heard my answer, but then she sighed, "I'm here to talk about our practice"

"What about it?", I tried to avoid eye contact because I knew this wouldn't be any good.

Peri held her breathe before she finally said her reasons in a very loud voice, "You barely came to practice! The competition is in 2 weeks! Waitㅡ", she stopped and started counting her fingers, "In 10 days!", she corrected herself.

"So?", I answered brief as I'm trying to stay calm. I do love skating so much, but for now I don't think I can.

"Get your head in the game?", she said it with a very demanding eyes and face, but her voice sounded the opposite.

"Did you just stole that line from a movie?", I frowned

"Yeah, maybe", she shrugged then she shook her head, "But that's not the pointㅡwhat are you gonna do now?", finally her voice back to normal.

"I'm taking a break", I tilted my head made eye contact and flashed a smile to her for a split second, before I return my gaze back to my lunch box.

Peri didn't answer, it was just dead silence between us and I didn't bother to speak up. "Its not like you, Els", Peri finally broke the silence.

I hummed, "Is it though?"

She only frowned, she opened her mouth but no words coming out from it, "Justㅡ leave me alone for now", I said.

She didn't reply but I knew her eyes were staring at me as if she was searching the right words to say. I closed my lunch box, as I lost my appetite all of sudden, peeked the clock in my phone.

Oh still 15 minutes til' recess is over

"You know how people are", Peri finally said her 5 words, I moved my gaze from the ground to her eyes and she gave me a smile while shrugging.

I scoffed, as if I was giving her a hint that she wouldn't understand at all

"People come and go", she continued.

I hummed and nodded still not breaking eye contact to her which probably making her nervous because she kept scratching her I-believe-non-itching scalp.

"Thanks Peri", I simply said, this time I gave her a sincere smile since she's the only one that bothered to find me and seat with me in this cold weather.

"What are you gonna do now?", Peri asked.

I kept starring at her, lifting both my eyebrows. It's really weird that she finally brough up about the elephant in the room so soon, I shook my head and let out a small chuckle, "The rumors will surely pass"

Peri pursed her lips and cocked an eyebrow, its like she wasn't satisfied with my answer, "UhㅡNo, I mean with your guy"

My guy?

"Jack?", his name slipped out of nowhere from my lips eventhough he's not as near as my guy.

Well its wrong to assume that he's my guy, but oh well, there's no harm in saying his name.

"So that's his nameㅡ Jack", Peri mumbled she pursed her lips again, maybe thats the way she showed that she's thinking, suddenly her eyes went big as plate and slowly she moved her head to my direction which kinda creepy, "Wait Jack Frost?!"

Ah, why am I dumb? Of course there's harm by saying his name.

"Uhhhㅡ yeah, but y'know he's not my guy, not ever", for once I said the truth about my dating life.

"Eat shit, Els!", Peri suddenly exclaimed so loud that I tried to close her mouth as a reflex

"What if there's teacher around, geez! Calm down!", I groaned and she only shrugged giving me a sheepish smile

"Okay, okay, sorry but its the freaking Jack Frost!", she reasoned and it feels like it happened all over again the incident that happened in the lunch table where my friends freaking out about Jack Frost

Ugh

"So what?", I replied nonchalantly

"His face is like all over tabloids and magazine", Peri replied.

I startled a bit by her answer, but I realize that's how people see him, superficial. "He's just a boy", I replied.

"No wonder Tooth clinged on him", Peri said as if she didn't listen to me.

"What did you just say?", I squinted my eyes not liking the way how she described Jack as a trophy or an object, I know she didn't mean to insult him but still I somehow didn't like it.

"Hitting on Jack Frost must like hitting a jackpotㅡ LOL that rhymes", she laughed at her own words.

Here's a life hack: never trust a person who said ' 'LOL' in real life

I scoffed, "Huhㅡ Jackson Overland Frost, was a nerd, all gubby and geeky, suddenly turned into this heart-eye guy that everybody love"

"You talked like you knew him for a long time"

"Ya think?", I said while packing up my lunch box to my backpack.

"Well, who am I to judge", she said leaning to the pole that held the seats above us.

You're just judging Jack Frostㅡ people nowadays such a hypocrite.

"Anyway, best of luck on your competition", I stood up and walked out from where we were seating, "Just think this is a nice offer from me, since your unbeatable rival ㅡ I mean me, won't be joining the competition, so you can be in the first place this time", I bragged a little bit making her scoffed.

"You're no fun", she said as I waved goodbye to her, not to be bothered to look at her.

***

It's 4 pm now, means its Melkeveiens time. I couldn't believe I used to complained for working in here, but now this is like a little get away paradise where I felt its enough for being just me. They didn't judge me as the daughter of CEO of this ice cream company, I'm just simply Elsa Arendelle and I'm truly grateful for that.

"Order for Mrs. Fiona!", I shouted as I put two bowls of banana sundae on the tray and a lady in green approached me.

"Hello Elsa, its been a while", Mrs. Fiona greeted me and gave me her delicate smile.

"Yeahㅡ how are you?", I pushed the tray a bit towards her and put two spoons on each sundae.

"I'm good, but I miss Melkeveien's ice cream so much", she winked and let a small laugh which making me chuckled

"I see you're not with your children todayㅡ", I saw the table where she being seated.

Mrs. Fiona grinned and giving me a knowing look as she leaning closer, "Its a date night", she winked.

"Oohㅡ so Mr. Shrek is coming?", I nodded simultaneously.

'Ding, ding'

The store bell rang, as a big guy with dark brown hair came in, "Oh! He's here!", Mrs. Fiona almost squealed which is very unlike her.

I chuckled as its just so funny they still being lovey dovey after 5 years of marriage, "Enjoy your date night", I gave her two thumbs up as she  put up the tray and headed to her table.

My eyes sticked on my favorite couple, as Mr. Shrek leaned in to kiss Mrs. Fiona on the cheek before sitting down. Love is funny, I just don't get it.

You fell in love and suddenly you didn't get bored by their companion, or how you spent your time with, as if you're waiting for the time to come again where you can see your loved one; even doing nothing with them sounded intriguing and exciting. Weird.

"Elsa! The next order is ready!", I heard Ralph passing me another sundae to decorate.

No time for daydreaming

I took the cup and sprinkled some nuts and put a chocolate wafer and bath those ice cream with strawberry and chocolate sauce on top of it, and for the last touch I put the cherry on top.

"Order for Mr.ㅡ", I read the label on the glass, "Jack Frost?", my voice came out weak.

Wait, waitㅡ I might be hallucinating just now

"Is it my order?"

Shit, I'm not hallucinating

Shit
Shit shit

What do I do?!!
Breathe in, breathe out

Come on Els, say something

"Yㅡyes", I stuttered making me look even more nervous and gave him a crooked smile, not knowing what to do as he caught my gaze.

Shit

His eyebrows tangled and his lips formed a smile before a chuckle came out from his mouth, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Shitㅡ he acted casually like it was nothing.
I'm overreacting!

Calm down, calm down

But sweat kept forming in my palm, in my nape and I could feel my heart rate started to rise uncontrollably.

"So what?!", I replied rude out of sudden which I didn't mean that to happen but thats the only respond that I could came out with.

Elsa, you're just a fool

"Hehㅡ no need to get so rude, Els", he rubbed the back of his neck and closed his eyes, as if this is somekind of ice cream comercial, "I'm just here for ice cream"

Ughㅡ why he gotta be so beautiful
Damn it!

"Yeah right", again with those rude words. Whats wrong with you, Els?!

He only smirked and it looks like he was enjoying me being clumsy with my own act.

Jack looked down and smiled as his deep blue eyes locked with mine, "Well then, I'll take what's mine", he said as I felt his hand wrapped around mine.

Mine?

"Uhㅡ", I felt a blush formed in my cheeks and my ears felt burning, but he was just stand still as calm as ever, "What's mine?", I asked back to know for sure what he was talking about.

He nodded and looked down again as my eyes followed his gaze, I saw my hand grasping so hard on the sundae cup, "Yeah, can you give me my sundae now?", he said

"Shit!", I pulled my hand so fast from the sundae cup and out from his hand making the cup lost its balance and fell in front of his eyes, to the floor.

The cup that held the sundae broke into million of crystal pieces, while the sundae turns into a giant liquid mess on the floor, "Shit! Shit! I didn't mean it to happenㅡ I'm so sorry!", I ran out from the pantry to where he stand.

All eyes on the shop turns to Jack, but he just stood still, looking down to his sundae that turned into nothing.
Not a word and not even a move.

"Elsa! What happened?!", I heard Felix as he came out from his office and Ralph followed behind him.

"I'm so sorry, Felix! I'm so stupidㅡ", I bowed to Felix asking for forgiveness, "I'm gonna clean this up", I kneeled and started to took the crystal with my bare hands

"Cut it out! Stop!", suddenly a hand stopped me from picking the glass by wrapping around mine.

"Stop acting so reckless!", I looked up and saw Jack Frost kneeling down, his blue eyes glued into mine, "Don't hurt yourself, Elsa", he softly flicked my forehead before he stood up again.

I guess I deserved that

"I'll pay for the damage", suddenly Jack said it to Felix like it was nothing, "How much for the sundae cup?", he continued talking as if nothing happened.

I was still stunned down there, looking up to those two guys, making a transaction.

I felt my body beggining to felt really hot, and my knee felt weak as I tried to grasp on the floor for support, each breathe become so hard and I could sense my faced flushed into bright pink.

Since when did he become this cool?

And for once I just couldn't hide how much I adore him. My eyes still glued on him, and seeing him from down here felt like he's so far from me; out of my league.

Suddenly I felt another soft flicked on my forehead, "Are you done starring at me?", his eyes met my eye level as he kneeled down and flashed a smirked.

I've been caught!

"Uhㅡ", not even a word could came out from my mouth

"Do you adore me that much?", he tilted his head with a lazy gaze, as if he was trying to act cool but its just Jack being Jack.

"Sㅡsure!! Who doesn't adore you right? HA HA HA"

Awkward

He hummed, "So are you done starring at my used-to-be sundae or are you enjoying this tragedy?", he pointed at the ice cream that splattered and slowly turned into a thick liquid.

"Oh, yeahㅡ right! Shit! I need to clean this up", I stood up and started to search for a mop, but his hand jerked me down again to the floor.

"What?!", I yelped as I felt the gravity pulled me down, "I've finished enjoying this tragedy", I shrugged.

"Are you?", he pulled me closer to his face making his deep blue eyes closer into mine and he squinted his eyes as he was waiting for another.

"What? What do you want me to answer?", I felt the blushed crept slowly into my cheek and its just giving me a hard time for me to conceal it in front of him

"You miss me being like this, do you?", he put his forehead against mine and his eyes still locking into mine.

I threw my gaze to another direction away from his eyes, but his gaze stayed there not to be bothered a little to look away from me.

"I do", there's no way of denying it because there's no room for it between us, literally. His eyes widened, not enough to be concluded as a shock, but enough to take him a back.

"What? Did I startled you?", I smirked, gaining my confidence.

The table has turned now, Jack Frost.

He frowned and pushed his frosthead again mine before he pulled back, "As if, princess".

He stood up and offered me a hand which I gladly accept, "Sorry for the trouble", I finally said, "I'll make it up to youㅡ extra sprinkle?", I asked as I casually left him looking for some tools to clean up the mess.

"What do you mean extra sprinkle?", he asked following me like a puppy.

"The sundaeㅡ I'll make it up to you, don't worry its on me", I tried to remain my cool as if ruining his sundae is a normal thing to do.

"What? No, no noㅡ", he mumbled something which I couldn't quite hear; his hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder and swirled me around to face him.

"Dude, what?", my hand rested on his shoulder unintentionally as I tried to regain my balance.

"You need to pay me backㅡ", Jack said.

"I'm offering it to you, just now! I even offered you more sprinkles", I scoffed

"You're unbelievable", he huffed

"What? That's a fair deal right?", I pursed my lips and frowned as I didn't understand whats on his mind

"You think so?", he rolled his eyes

"Yeahㅡ of course, what kind of stuff do you expect?", I shrugged my shoulder to let his hand fell out.

He smirked, but this time its like he was hiding somethind behind that smirk, "Do you remember?", he asked.

"Remember? About what?", I carefully asked back, didn't want to fall into his trap.

"You owe me"

"Do I?", I felt lumped in my throat as his gaze pierced into mine, "What is it?"

"You forgot, Els? Do I need to remind you?", he asked giving me a friendly fake smile.

Sly fox.
I couldn't even remember a thing, what do I owe him?
Wait is he using somekind of psychological trick to intimidate me?

"Please do remind me", I answered him back with all my confidence that left in body.

He smiled and leaned closer, as he whispered

"Please, just one wish"

____

Hello, its your author here!
I'm so sorry it took so long to update 😭

Did you guys enjoy the story?
I hope you all do, because fINALLY JELSA INTERACTION!

Please leave a vote and comments on what you thought about this chapter and what do you think will happen next!!!

I'm so excited for the next chapter, so y'all better be prepared *wink wink*

Alright, that's all for now!

See ya in the next chapter,
xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...