Goku: The Avenging Saiyan (Re...

Per Villalba376

This story is a remake to my Redemption story, with some new stuff added and some stuff changed. Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Wedding
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 17

6.3K 112 83
Per Villalba376

2 months went by after the Battle of Sokovia and this we're still the same with the Avengers. Having fun, going to missions, all that good stuff. But one thing that changed is Goku. Though nothing physical happened to him, he seems a bit more strange than before.

While in the Facility, he was being more closer to Wanda than before. Steve, Pietro, and Natasha notice both of them talking and making a few jokes around. It would later become a daily occurrence with the always greeting each other every morning. Goku still kept his regular schedule of training and meditating, but it started to minimize a bit while he's with Wanda.

Wanda as well was being very close to Goku than before. Other people were scared of her due to the capabilities of her powers, as she doesn't know them as well. But, Goku, naively and ignoring their warnings, always sits with her, staying close to her as possible. This made Wanda feel more appreciated, as Goku never judge her nor her brother.

However, this made the others joke around in how the look cute together (mostly from Pietro) which made them embarrassed, though they continue on, not minding the jokes.

Still, this was concerning Steve, Natasha, and Pietro. They can see both of them are very close to each other, which got them wondering something is beyond their knowledge. Though, they kept that to themselves.

One day, it was a normal day, Goku and Wanda we're outside enjoying the scenery around them.

Wanda: I haven't seen much nature for a long while. It's very peaceful, though we have the noise of jets flying down.

Goku: I can see that. Though, I lived in the mountains far away from here, so I don't see nothing different from here.

Wanda: All you're life?

Goku: Yep. Before dad came to my life. Though, I still kinda missed there a bit.

Wanda: You should go back there to visit.

Goku: You're right, Wanda. Would you like to come with me?

Wanda: W-What? Me?

Goku: Sure. Why not?

Wanda: W-well...we might get into trouble if they found out.

Goku: Don't worry. I don't think they'd mind if we have a little trip. Besides, dad knows I'll be okay since I have done this a lot.

Wanda: Well. Okay.

Goku: Alright. Nimbus!

Soon, Nimbus arrives in front of them.

Wanda: That's the cloud that took me to the Helicarrier.

Goku: Yep. This is Nimbus. He has a mind of his own. Plus, only those who're pure hearted can ride it.

Wanda: That's really coo-Wait a minute. I rode it so that means.

Goku: *nods* You're pure hearted, Wanda.

Wanda: But after all the things I did-

Goku: As I said before. You were manipulated by Hydra and Ultron. What you did was not your intention.

Wanda smiles at him, knowing that he's right. Nimbus lowers down so she could climb on top of him as Goku floats upward.

Goku: We'll be there in not time. Come on, Nimbus. Let's go!

Goku flies off with Nimbus and Wanda following him. They leave the area so the could see the mountains where Goku lived before.

*later*

Goku was flying next to Nimbus with Wanda still hanging onto it, even though Goku told her she's safe.

Wanda: Well, I'm still not use to traveling in high speeds on top of a cloud!

Goku: Don't worry. Nimbus can quickly catch you if you fall off.

Wanda: That doesn't help a lot, you know?!

Goku: Sorry!

He looks down as he realizes they're getting close.

Goku: Wanda, we're closing by the place I lived.

Wanda: What? Really?

Goku: Yep. Nimbus, let's go down!

They flew down as they quickly land on the ground with Wanda hoping off Nimbus.

Wanda: Well, that was extreme. I won't be riding that cloud again.

Goku: Would it help if I ride with you?

Wanda: Maybe.

Goku chuckles as Nimbus flies away.

Goku: Lets go. The small house is close by.

Wanda nods as they walked towards where the shack was. She looks around, seeing the trees and sky above them, as she really likes the peace and quiet of this area.

Wanda: You really like this place, don't you?

Goku: Yeah. It's peaceful and very quiet, plus I don't get annoyed by loud noises and people shouting about stuff.

Wanda chuckles as they soon see the shack Goku lived in with his grandfather, Gohan. Wanda has been told about Goku being here alone after his grandpa's untimely death, and couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He lost the man who cared for him while still young, like both her and Pietro who lost their parents when they were younger, as well.

Goku: Here is where I lived.

Wanda: You lived in that shack since you were a baby?

Goku: Yep. I know it's not much, with the size and things, but it does it job well. Me and grandpa always trained here since he was a martial artist, and I quickly become more stronger than him.

Wanda: Wow.

Goku: Yeah. I had very good memories while being here. Grandpa was kind, goofy, and very wise to me. Much like dad, so I felt a resemblance between the two when I first met him.

Wanda: That's really nice.

Goku: Here. Follow me.

He grabs her hand and takes her with him. They went through the forest as Goku explains to her the plants and animals in great detail that still surprised her. Soon, they arrived at the place he wanted to show her.

Goku: Here we are.

Wanda couldn't believe what she's looking at. A few feet away from them was a small lake with a huge waterfall. There were threes and bushes everywhere as the sun rays went through a few leaves, making the water shine.

Goku: Well. What do you think?

Wanda: It's...beautiful. I never seen an amazing sight like this before.

They went closer, though making sure not to close so they won't lose their balance as they see their reflection in the water.

Wanda: The water's so clean and clear.

Goku: Grandpa and I use to small lake and the waterfall to get water to drink. There's a river nearby we use to find fish to eat in case there's no animals to hunt.

Wanda: That sounds very smart.

Wanda lowers he hand to the water to feel it. She then moves it back up.

Wanda: Geez. This water's cold.

Goku: I know. At least the water he tastes good.

Soon, they heard grumbling as they look at each other. Soon, they blushed embarrassly as they sheepishly laughed.

Goku: Well. I'm hungry.

Wanda: Me too. Maybe we should go back.

Goku: Don't worry, Wanda. I can cook some food here.

Wanda: Wait, really?

Wanda hasn't seen Goku cook food since they stayed at the Facility. Not even the other Avengers seen Goku cook his own food, though they joked that he was raiding their fridge every day, yet he denies this.

Goku: Sure. Grandpa should me how to cook and I quickly learned how, with a 'few' mistakes while beginning.

Wanda chuckles, thinking that few isn't very minor.

Wanda: Okay. Let's see what you can do.

Goku grins as he and Wanda head back to the shack.

*later*

To begin, Goku goes fishing while Wanda prepares the fire. She uses her powers when she needed it to start the fire in a fireplace, outside. Soon, Goku came back as she felt him coming, but when she turned around, her eyes widen in shock.

Goku is carrying a a big blue fish that he caught in the river. To him, it was common for him to find a big fish to satisfy his appetite.

Goku: Hey, Wanda. Looks like you got the fire started.

Wanda: H-how did you find a fish like this one?

Goku: Remember the river I mentioned? *gets a nod from her* Well, there's a few groups of large fish there and I always catch them just to satisfy my appetite.

Wanda: Oh.

Goku finds a rod and jams it into the big fish and sets it over the fire. They sat there as they waited for it to be cooked.

Wanda: You always eat fish?

Goku: Not always. I would go on and hunt some animals for food or eat some fruit around the trees.

Wanda: Wait, and you didn't check on if the fruit is poisonous?

Goku: I actually did ate one by accident, but I was fine. Grandpa was so worried that I had to apologize for making him feel that way.

This made Wanda be more surprises. Goku ate a poisonous fruit but was still okay? That could mean his also immune to poison.

Soon, the fish was cooked up and the two ate the big fish. Goku ate a larger half while Wanda ate a smaller one, but Goku made sure it was enough for her.

They finished as Goku pats on his belly and gives a little bird. They both lay down on the grass, looking at the sky above.

Goku: That was good.

Wanda: I agree. This was an amazing trip, Goku. Thanks for showing me around.

Goku: No problem, Wanda. It's more fun when you're not in the Compound for too long.

Wanda: Yeah.

Soon, Goku sees that it's getting late.

Goku: We should head back. It's getting late.

Wanda: Alright. But this time, you're carrying me.

Goku: *sighs* Alright.

Goku stood up and grabs onto Wanda as she raps her arms around his neck. He flies up and speed away, as Wanda held tight.

Goku: Don't worry. I won't drop you.

Wanda decreases her grip, but still held onto him as she looks over at the ocean. She smiles as she looks at Goku....and kissed him in the cheek. Goku blushes by the sudden kiss as he continues flying them back to the Compound.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11K 262 19
This is exactly what the title says. Updates are super random but the longest wait is probably two weeks. #Everything belongs to their respective com...
2.3K 30 12
A completely new rewrite of the Dragon Ball DXZ Prequel story! New ideas have been added and new characters as well so enjoy! This is the Prime unive...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
179K 4.1K 10
UNDER SERIOUS EDITNG!!! After disaster strucks peter, his aunt that he hates with all his life is hospitalized and he's now living with his mentor, t...