Wolves Of Mount Bay

By Devils_Assasin

Veta Mars has always been the outcast of her town, the odd ball, splattered in paint and holding a heavy desi... More

Chapter 1: Veta Mars
Chapter 3: I Love Them
Chapter 4: Two Low Whistles
Chapter 5: Most Lovely Shade
Chapter 6: Susie Is A Bitch
Chapter 7: Time To Get A Job
Chapter 8: Shock
Chapter 9: Psychotic Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 10: Do I Smell That Bad?
Chapter 11: Varcity Track
Chapter 12: Please
Chapter 13: Keep The Change
Chapter 14: Abuse
Chapter 15: Go Fuck Yourselves
Chapter 16: Grounded
Chapter 17: Deer In The Headlights
Chapter 18: Veta Mars
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: Found Your Mate?
Chapter 21: Date
Chapter 22: Took A Bullet
Chapter 23: Veta, Veta.
Chapter 24: Room For More?
Chapter 25: Ah, Dickinson
Chapter 26: What If I Smell Like Dog Still?
Chapter 27: Im Sorry
Chapter 28: The Truth
Chapter 29: PDA
Chapter 30: Sittin In The Park

Chapter 2: Nikove Romanoff

4.2K 164 85
By Devils_Assasin

Nikove

Smelling the yard, I got a heavy whiff, something died here recently, a man, old, he bled for a few days. Rotted.

Lifting my nose into the snow, I gave it a light lick, tasting that it had just begun to snow.

The scent of something else lingered in the air, heavy with a sweetness of berries and a salty bit of chicken.

Slowly moving past the snow and to the wood fence, I let the wooden planks brush against my pelt, the fur grazing ice from it as I crept quietly.

My eyes caught on the girl, her words going on and on, Dimitri seemed almost amused as he watched her.

'She smells so strong'

Turning my attention to Ava, I let her rub the white of her muzzle into my fur before she brushed up beside me.

'I think we could stay.'

The brown fur moved past us, staring through the wooden fence, Kyro sniffed the air, shutting his eyes and watching the woman as she stumbled through the snow in shoes that were not snow compatible.

As the girl left, the woman came back and I heard Dimitri and Gigi talk quietly to her. They would buy the home.

Good.

I'm tired of traveling all over the country searching for a place to settle. It's time the pack get a rest and break from running.

'Home.'

Ava shut her eyes, moving herself under my chin, nuzzling into me and letting out a few soft breathes from her nose. They came out in visible white hues, a reminder that the cold here won't ever be a problem.

This was home.

"Careful with my dishes Mikael!" Gianna shouted with aggravation, that only made Mikael pretend to lose balance, earning him a scold.

Heading back to the truck, I grabbed the nearest box, smelling the lingering scent of Oklahoma, an old life and old time I'd rather not remember.

Turning, I made my way out the truck, smirking as Ava smacked my back jean pocket and gave me a wink. Her eyes always reminded me of fall, the auburn beauty of leaves falling, letting us know relief was on its way, winter would arrive.

I checked her out unapologetically, grinning purposefully as I did it.

The sound of cursing and laughing came from the street, I watched the girl stand and pat the snow from her jeans, she'd laughed at herself for falling and then cursed the sidewalk before bringing a stack of mail up her driveway. She was so studious as she flipped through the bills, her lips moving carefully as she read each envelope.

She smelt of pancakes and syrup this morning, different from the chicken and berries of last time.

A nudge came from behind me and I glanced back at Ava who peered her head over my shoulder, eyeing the girl over, "She smells better today." She teased.

I smirked and headed inside the home, the sounds of everyone claiming rooms came and I was the last, that meant I got the downstairs room.

Taking the boxes labeled 'Niko' on them, I began unpacking and listening to Ava Tell Dimitri she was old enough to sleep wherever she wanted.

Im guessing she wants to share a room.

Thankfully, I'm a lot quicker than her and made sure Dimitri wouldn't cave and let her stay in my room. She's a great girl, I'll probably marry her some day, but a guy needs his space.

I loved having her around but she often didn't understand that I also loved my personal time and space. Whenever I tried to explain it to her, she'd get all angry, go wolf and try to attack me. It's a bit of an unhealthy relationship, but the sex is great after the fighting is over.

Unpacking the box, I listened to the sound of a knock by my window. Pulling the dusty blinds up, I gave Kyro a bored and unamused look. He gestured for me to unlock the window and I thought on it for a moment, ready to say no, but my eyes caught on the girl again.

She sat on an old wooden stool, wearing nothing but a pair of very tight blue sweat shorts and an apron, the sides of her breast showing briefly, but they had small marks of paint over them. Her hair was in a knitted mess on her head, a brush in it to keep it from falling and in her hand a pallet.

My eyes ran down her body again before studying her face, noticing how concentrated she was on the little detail. Her tongue pressed to her upper lip, barely in a thoughtful way before it ran over the bottoms of her teeth and she shut her lips stepping back and eyeing her work.

A knock came again, pulling me from my gaze and I stared down at Kyro who was grinning like he was thinking of something raunchy.

Letting out a sigh of disbelief, I flipped him off and shut the blinds, putting the books up and trying to focus on anything but the little brunette painter next door.

Nightfall came as I finished the last box, hanging all my shirts and then going out the room to see Gianna sighing in annoyance, "I swear I have to do everything myself." She said pulling her phone out and dialing a number, "Luca, the groceries! Where are you with food?" Her accent was so much thicker when she was angry.

Dimitri smirked over at her, amusement and lust covering his eyes. He walked over to her and stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her and leaning his face into her neck.

If there's one think Werewolves are famous for, its our inability to follow the 'No PDA' rule. We're very publicly affectionate. We are even very open about our sex life. We tend to avoid the awkwardness that would come from hearing two people having sex by congratulating them and even howling in sync.

Luca came back twenty minutes later saying all that is open is a diner.

The flaws that come with living in a small town.

Dimitri smiled down at Gianna, "Lets go try some grub food, I know how much you want fries." He said quietly.

She broke into a smile and nodded, "Fine, let's go." She said heading up the stairs to probably change.

I pulled on a jacket and my boots, snatching a beanie off the hook on my door and heading out the room.

Ava decided to wear the tightest leggings possible, practically see-through, and I know it was just to tease me.

She smirked back at me and I headed with her to the truck, getting in with Luca, Kyro and Petra.

Luca was twenty-five, he's wise but often argues with Petra, his fiancé, a bit too much to seem that wise.

In the front seat, Petra and Luca argued about which diner was closer, and I glanced back to see the car with the others in it, following us.

Sighing, I sat back and we drove for a few minutes before parking. Everything was walking distance. This was a useless drive.

I got out first and turned, holding a hand out to Ava who took it and let me help her out.

We went inside and the scent of burgers, cheese and fried onions filled my nose. My stomach growled and I watched Ava smile and blush for me.

Everyone was staring, mostly because this is a small town, they're not used to strangers and I respect that.

I sat down at the booth and got squished between Petra and Ava.

"I'm pregnant, I get more food." Petra said with a small grin.

Dimitri laughed and gave a nod, "Anything you want, Petra." He agreed while she leaned back and waggled her brows at Luca. He kissed her nose and handed her a menu.

The waiter looked us over, "You guys are definitely the new neighbors. Welcome to the town." He said with the kind of face that said he was a jock around here.

I could tell by the way he kept smirking and grinning at every girl who walked by or said hi.

We all got our drinks and I took note of his name-tag: 'ABEL'.

Glancing over the menu, I picked the avocado burger and fries but replaced them for Onion rings since Ava wanted my side.

The presence of us soon became less shocking and people went back to their conversations, every once and a while someone would come by and welcome us to the town before leaving.

Dimitri was a friendly guy, he managed to make friends with everyone that came by here. Got himself a bunch of cards with contact numbers for things too.

As the door swung open, letting in a gust of the cool winter air inside, it brought with it the scent of berries and paint.

Her laugh was soft and I felt a kick under the table. I matched eyes with Kyro who smirked and moved his eyes from the two girls and that blonde woman from before, over to me.

I ignored him and smiled down at Ava who was reading how many carbs her dinner had in it.

She gave me a quick kiss and focused back on the words while I let my eyes wander to the girl.

The waiter, Abel, was leaning against the counter grinning at her. His eyes running to her breast every time she looked away from his face.

I watched Abel nod and disappear behind a door before the two girls gave each other a hug. The auburn haired girl waved and headed behind the door that Abel went through and I noticed the similarity she had with the waiter. They even smelt the same, they must be siblings.

The girl had paint on her face and neck, over her hands and fingertips too. She even had a bit of the blue and yellow paint in her hair.

"Veta, make sure to tell Abe to get three not one!" The blonde woman said before going to a booth and sitting down. I watched her place a folder down and begin to open it, looking over paperwork.

Dimitri eyed her carefully, "Hopefully she doesn't notice us." He said to Gianna who nodded in agreement.

I stared back at Veta, noting her grey sweatpants and big puffer jacket with the faux fur on her hood.

The waiter came out and held two trays of food, moving past Veta and to our table.

He placed our food down and Gianna asked for ranch before he gave a nod and hurried back to the kitchen.

When he came back, he still had no ranch, he went to two other tables and I watched Dimitri stand and go to the front counter, standing right beside Veta.

With my wolf hearing, I could hear their every word, "He has the mental capacity of a dog. Was it ranch?" Veta asked and Dimitri gave a small smile and a 'yes'.

I watched her move past the counter and go behind the door, a few seconds later she came out with two little dipping bowls of what smells like ranch.

Dimitri gave her a small smile and nod before taking them and thanking her as he walked back over.

He sat and Gianna stared at Veta carefully, "She seems sweet." She said thoughtfully.

Ava smirked, "She always smells like food." She commented low.

I eyed Ava and she caught my stare, "What? She does." She said shrugging.

It's true, but the way Ava said it was rude.

Looking back at Veta, I watched her take a tray from Abel and walk it over to a table. The table smiled at her, happy to see her face.

She seemed so delicate, too delicate for my taste.

The waiter gave her hip a small squeeze and she gave him an annoyed look while telling him to make sure there's ranch with her food or she'll kick his ass.

I smirked a bit and focused down on my food, noting I had no fries since Ava made me get onion rings and took those.

Veta sat down and began eating while telling, who I found was named Zelda, about how long her suspension was.

Kyro seemed intrigued and Anya gave him an elbow to the ribs, "Stop being weird, don't listen if they don't want you to." She muttered.

Mikael grinned down at his girlfriend and nodded to Kyro, "She's right." He said quietly.

Anya nodded, "I'm always right, don't forget that." She added as she handed Petra a plate with her bacon on it.

I decided not to tune into Veta the rest of the night, it felt a bit perverted to do so.

But I didn't stop myself from checking her out as she walked out calling bye to Abel.

I can't figure out if they're a thing.

_________________________

Authors Note:

thank you for the read, I hope you enjoyed up to now. This story will be full of love, laughter and sadness. If you know my other works, then I'm sure you'll understand.

This story will begin updates September 1, 2020.

I hope you save it to your library for when the time comes. Thank you, XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
Fated Mates By

Fanfiction

21.8K 1.3K 17
Pha has been in love with Beam for so long that he can't imagine being with anyone else. Unlucky for him Beam's mate shows up and ruins his plans. As...
128K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
906K 19.7K 31
#303 in werewolf What would you do if your mate rejected? What if her mate through you into a spider pit? What if you did something worse....and acce...